The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 08-01-2015, 11:48 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 0
johnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond repute
Re: shakyway yf whereabouts

Quote:
Originally Posted by clinton View Post
greedy lead to infighting ... basically $$ minded
Customers decide which therapist to choose,
How can they fight for more business.
Old 08-01-2015, 11:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 99 / Power: 16
nightren deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

maybe the downstairs the spa report one
Old 09-01-2015, 03:33 AM
Samster (B)

johnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond repute

Think, the lousy one dont hv much booking ,
And recomendation by yf,shaky.
Old 09-01-2015, 03:35 AM
Samster (B)

Quote:
Originally Posted by nightren View Post
maybe the downstairs the spa report one
Maybe go into the wrong plc, n nuisance to them.
Old 10-01-2015, 01:26 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 778 / Power: 0
The Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnn View Post
Customers decide which therapist to choose,
How can they fight for more business.
That is not the way YF's system works..... YF will be 1st in line for all bookings and if during the timeslot she is busy.... then she will delegate another lady to attend to the 2nd customer.

So technically ALL the customers are YF's clients as the other ladies are just her assistants...... but this system causes unhappiness amongst the other ladies.
Old 10-01-2015, 01:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6666 / Power: 17
clinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Milk Man View Post
That is not the way YF's system works..... YF will be 1st in line for all bookings and if during the timeslot she is busy.... then she will delegate another lady to attend to the 2nd customer.

So technically ALL the customers are YF's clients as the other ladies are just her assistants...... but this system causes unhappiness amongst the other ladies.
looks like they should hire a HR consultant to keep the system working when growing .... just similar like startups grow to certain stage
Old 10-01-2015, 02:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 308 / Power: 10
FT86 is one of the Best!FT86 is one of the Best!FT86 is one of the Best!FT86 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnn View Post
Think, the lousy one dont hv much booking ,
And recomendation by yf,shaky.
All can't roam... Just longer JG.. N they are not young... Massage decent... What is so hyper about all of them sia...

Girls fall out.. Very normal. Typical nature of china girls.

If yf still work solo like years ago... She will still be laughing her way to the bank.. Too ambitious.. Get so many so call disciples in... Crack her own rice bowl..

Nothing to wasted about.. It's her own choice. She can choose to work solo.
Old 10-01-2015, 02:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 308 / Power: 10
FT86 is one of the Best!FT86 is one of the Best!FT86 is one of the Best!FT86 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Milk Man View Post

YF is the boss and she work this way, she is digging her own grave.

Just like normal TN, boss also take Samsters themselves, all the other girls didn't earn full.. Either girls jump ship, or shink the boss ship
Old 10-01-2015, 03:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 446 / Power: 20
Pistone is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPistone is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPistone is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPistone is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPistone is a living Saint! - you won't find better

I think she lost control of her helper and the girls.... Wat a shame she decided to bring in young girls with 'specials'....change to biz plan which triggered AV raid...

I'm now looking for new authentic JG...so sad YF place is gone...

Really hope she east mountain rise again
Old 10-01-2015, 03:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 409 / Power: 15
freezetheDB is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfreezetheDB is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfreezetheDB is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfreezetheDB is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfreezetheDB is a living Saint! - you won't find better

towards The End, u will see most of the time her younger girls are more frequently booked compared to YF.
Old 10-01-2015, 04:22 PM
Samster (B)

Quote:
Originally Posted by FT86 View Post
All can't roam... Just longer JG.. N they are not young... Massage decent... What is so hyper about all of them sia...

Girls fall out.. Very normal. Typical nature of china girls.

If yf still work solo like years ago... She will still be laughing her way to the bank.. Too ambitious.. Get so many so call disciples in... Crack her own rice bowl..

Nothing to wasted about.. It's her own choice. She can choose to work solo.
Yes one shanghai prc at cck home msg told me, get xtra gal,
extra devil to sabotage.
Old 13-01-2015, 01:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 567 / Power: 22
agoodfellahk is a name known to allagoodfellahk is a name known to allagoodfellahk is a name known to allagoodfellahk is a name known to allagoodfellahk is a name known to allagoodfellahk is a name known to all

I've been a long time customer of YF and it is truly sad to see such a reliable place shut down.

I must say that I agree with many other bros that there was definitely a clear shift from STRICTLY NO HANKYPANKY, solid massage + JG in the early days and then lately there was much more concerted effort to "upsell" other "special services". In fact, I would argue that the younger gals more recently were there to for the higher margin business and were not as professional.

Of course there were some new gems along the way (for example Rose), but to be quite honest, if I want to "play", there are plenty of other options. That is not why I went to see YF. YF was a place to de-stress, get a solid massage and maintain manhood.

Frankly, I wish YF would have stuck to her old policy. It was reliable, stable and less risky.
Old 13-01-2015, 03:23 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1370 / Power: 0
thomasdelaruue has much to be proud ofthomasdelaruue has much to be proud ofthomasdelaruue has much to be proud ofthomasdelaruue has much to be proud ofthomasdelaruue has much to be proud ofthomasdelaruue has much to be proud ofthomasdelaruue has much to be proud ofthomasdelaruue has much to be proud ofthomasdelaruue has much to be proud ofthomasdelaruue has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenster View Post
Bro, I like your style. Let's start one and recruit guys like him...manhood by man
The big mole under his left eye ,mean anything?
Old 13-01-2015, 03:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1718 / Power: 18
Spud_Boy has a brilliant futureSpud_Boy has a brilliant futureSpud_Boy has a brilliant futureSpud_Boy has a brilliant futureSpud_Boy has a brilliant futureSpud_Boy has a brilliant futureSpud_Boy has a brilliant futureSpud_Boy has a brilliant futureSpud_Boy has a brilliant futureSpud_Boy has a brilliant futureSpud_Boy has a brilliant future

was a gd place to go for solid massage with proper jg.. always use to be unable to book yf, but services from Cecila, Karen were v gd too... my last few sessions was done by Rose and went she left, I stopped going... somehow the place lost the essence of solid massage & deviated to something which I might as well go find fl...

definitely a pity to see it go.. & sadly, no more real jg...

Bros/Sis on the up list: nil

Pls be patient & will share 16 Green Apples every 24hrs

Priority will be given to bro/sis above +8pts
Old 13-01-2015, 04:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4269 / Power: 12
saas has a reputation beyond reputesaas has a reputation beyond reputesaas has a reputation beyond reputesaas has a reputation beyond reputesaas has a reputation beyond reputesaas has a reputation beyond reputesaas has a reputation beyond reputesaas has a reputation beyond reputesaas has a reputation beyond reputesaas has a reputation beyond reputesaas has a reputation beyond repute

Haiz... started with YF way back in what I believe is her first place of operation, somewhere in Bt Merah. Memories...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1