The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 22-09-2010, 02:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
heavenlyworld deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Urban Retreat near Paradiz

Quote:
Originally Posted by conquest9 View Post
Glad to see that my efforts to revive this thread has paid off

Have a request here.... Can bros who are regulars of Apple pls PM me? Wanna seek your advice ... Gam Sia!!
Also pmed you too.
Old 22-09-2010, 10:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
puchikoma deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

it's been a long time since I posted any FR here so I thot it's time I posted a new FR on qiqi. (i think a bro also asked as well).

anyway, I guess I'm one of apple's regular. since she's a really hot milf and her massage is really good for me. but these days she works less regularly than she used to.

yesterday was a really hot day, and I wanted to relax someplace away from the heat. so i dropped by, and the recept recommended i try either ah may or qiqi. btw, the recept looked really hot that day!

I decided to try qiqi since there's already a FR on ah may. and boy did I picked the right one!! when I first saw her! wah! really fair! I like!! and for boob lovers we now have a new D-cupper to try! she also looked rather good. although looks can be relative but I do find her attractive. she's not a SYT (like lina) but not a MILF (like apple), someplace in-between. overall i do find that she has a passing resemblance to one of my fav jav actress hatano yui! heheheh...

I will skip the massage since it's nothing really outstanding, but there's potential. she wasn't very strong working on my shoulders but she was good when working on my legs. so maybe need more time to practice.

but on to the main event. bros! must try her BM with those D-cuppers! and her BF is damn shiok!

okay overall the GFE for me was nice since I really had nice time talking with her and I'll definitely RTF! gonna try for BBBJ if she offer and FJ of course. I got overboard with her BF.

for those who wanna see ratings overall I rate her tentative 7.0/10.0, until I get try her FJ and/or BJ before I finalise her rating. costing as per usual.

hope this helps.
Old 22-09-2010, 11:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 100 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3073 / Power: 21
cavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond repute

So this qiqi is a d cupper? Damage?
Old 22-09-2010, 12:02 PM
Samster

yea. i asked her and she said she's a d-cupper. damage as per normal.
Old 23-09-2010, 12:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1278 / Power: 21
tiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud of

Can some kind bros pm me the contact number for this place? I lost it.

many thanks!!!
Old 24-09-2010, 06:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
Bman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Had a session with Yuko this afternoon. Was told she going back China tonight.
Old 25-09-2010, 12:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
heavenlyworld deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bman View Post
Had a session with Yuko this afternoon. Was told she going back China tonight.
Also heard from her last time I was there but coming back. Going back to china for holiday .
Old 27-09-2010, 06:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 130 / Power: 15
lauchiolover deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guylauchiolover deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by puchikoma View Post
it's been a long time since I posted any FR here so I thot it's time I posted a new FR on qiqi. (i think a bro also asked as well).

anyway, I guess I'm one of apple's regular. since she's a really hot milf and her massage is really good for me. but these days she works less regularly than she used to.

yesterday was a really hot day, and I wanted to relax someplace away from the heat. so i dropped by, and the recept recommended i try either ah may or qiqi. btw, the recept looked really hot that day!

I decided to try qiqi since there's already a FR on ah may. and boy did I picked the right one!! when I first saw her! wah! really fair! I like!! and for boob lovers we now have a new D-cupper to try! she also looked rather good. although looks can be relative but I do find her attractive. she's not a SYT (like lina) but not a MILF (like apple), someplace in-between. overall i do find that she has a passing resemblance to one of my fav jav actress hatano yui! heheheh...

I will skip the massage since it's nothing really outstanding, but there's potential. she wasn't very strong working on my shoulders but she was good when working on my legs. so maybe need more time to practice.

but on to the main event. bros! must try her BM with those D-cuppers! and her BF is damn shiok!

okay overall the GFE for me was nice since I really had nice time talking with her and I'll definitely RTF! gonna try for BBBJ if she offer and FJ of course. I got overboard with her BF.

for those who wanna see ratings overall I rate her tentative 7.0/10.0, until I get try her FJ and/or BJ before I finalise her rating. costing as per usual.

hope this helps.
wah bro puchikoma, your FRs always so fun to read.....
Old 28-09-2010, 03:34 AM
Samster

supermanforever deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by neuman View Post
At last, managed to locate Urban.

Wanted Helen after reading so many good reports, but was told
by a SYT that she is in Thailand and returning on 27 Sep.

So I am waiting.
Bro neuman, your news buay zun le. Went urban this afternoon to look for helen but was told she will be back only tomorrow la. This one confirmed cos thecrecep told me.

Anyway was assigned this girl called ah may. Over looks not too bad. Body also quite good except boobs a little small, probably a B-. Massage wise not bad liked her foot massage at the end of the service. Soothing. Service wise very green. Not much moaning which I like. Came and washed up. I think we should more bros teach her a little and maybe she will pick up after a while. Hehe.
Old 28-09-2010, 03:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
Expatsexfiend deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hey bros,

Can someone please pm me the directions. I was down that way today and went wandering but could not find the place. :-(

Would appreciate a message with directions.

Very best to you
Old 29-09-2010, 11:04 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lauchiolover View Post
wah bro puchikoma, your FRs always so fun to read.....

thanks! bro! I'm really glad you appreciate it! I try my best but if there's any suggestions to improve my FRs let me know! or if any bros want me to try something new, also let me know! I will do my best!

actually would have liked to report more but sadly kinda limited by how much vit m i can spend. but for those who like my FRs do feel free to up me if you can.

thanks! I will be posting an updated FR on qiqi when I dig up enough $$$!

out!
Old 30-09-2010, 12:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1278 / Power: 21
tiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud of

Recently went down and saw Jing Jing and Qi qi... not my exact cup of tea though :P

who is the best gal to try and with Big boobs as well??

Bros, please advise... heheheheh
Old 30-09-2010, 01:16 PM
Samster

supermanforever deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiko View Post
Recently went down and saw Jing Jing and Qi qi... not my exact cup of tea though :P

who is the best gal to try and with Big boobs as well??

Bros, please advise... heheheheh
Wah even qiqi not your cup of tea? Your expectations quite high le. What abt helen?
Old 30-09-2010, 03:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 627 / Power: 15
buzzcheong is a name known to allbuzzcheong is a name known to allbuzzcheong is a name known to allbuzzcheong is a name known to allbuzzcheong is a name known to allbuzzcheong is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by supermanforever View Post
Wah even qiqi not your cup of tea? Your expectations quite high le. What abt helen?
Bro,is not our expectation is high,is the standard over there is low.
Even the helen also belong to fat and big size.Pardon my frankness.
Old 30-09-2010, 03:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 204 / Power: 16
AngusYoung is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAngusYoung is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAngusYoung is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Can anyone confirm if Apple has left. I called last week and was told she has left?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1