The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 15-09-2010, 12:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
Big O deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Urban Retreat near Paradiz

Bros, I tink have to change massuer liao...
Great fan of Yuko (for her massage) but nver fj wif her ...rejects ..sigh
Any gd recommendation for fj
Old 15-09-2010, 12:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 130 / Power: 15
lauchiolover deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guylauchiolover deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Haha bro I have also been trying to have a fj session with Yukon but have also not succeeded yet. I am sure there must be a way. Any bros who have done it, please share. Next best thing is probably to fantasize? Sob sob.

Have you tried apple? She does fj. Have to call to check if is working on that day one. So far I have booked her for after 10 after a long day's work.

Have also done fj with one of the new girls called ah May Gucci cannot massage as well as the rest but does fj.

Hope this helps.

Hope this helps.
Old 15-09-2010, 02:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
Big O deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Haha .. Bro Lauchio, good to find ' zhi ying ' ...
U just got my virgin Upz...... figured so long to find... hahaha
Old 15-09-2010, 11:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
ice_key deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

had a session with lina last week. her massage is very good with sufficient strength even though she has a small build. she is a very happy and cheerful girl that will tcss with u during the massage. wanted to have a bj that day, but she only offer hj or breast fuck, end up taking the second option.

Look: 7/10
Body: 7 (Slim, A-Cup)
Massage: 8/10
Breast fuck: 8/10 (so many pattern, better than some bj that i had b4)
GFE: 7/10
RTM: Yes
Old 15-09-2010, 07:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
neuman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

At last, managed to locate Urban.

Wanted Helen after reading so many good reports, but was told
by a SYT that she is in Thailand and returning on 27 Sep.

So I am waiting.
Old 15-09-2010, 08:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 130 / Power: 15
lauchiolover deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guylauchiolover deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big O View Post
Haha .. Bro Lauchio, good to find ' zhi ying ' ...
U just got my virgin Upz...... figured so long to find... hahaha
great. will upz you when i have the first chance.....congratulations for having the power to upz bros..... will be going back to MIA soon for overseas trip. Have fun!
Old 15-09-2010, 10:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1537 / Power: 17
tepes has a brilliant futuretepes has a brilliant futuretepes has a brilliant futuretepes has a brilliant futuretepes has a brilliant futuretepes has a brilliant futuretepes has a brilliant futuretepes has a brilliant futuretepes has a brilliant futuretepes has a brilliant futuretepes has a brilliant future

Hi Bros,

Went back recently... Aiyaa.... wanted to look for yuko, but remembered her name wrongly, called her yumi counter gal anyhow humtum and said got ah-mee... Later checked and realised I got this new gal called Ah May...

Ah May

Looks: 5.8
Bod: 6
Cup: A (with long nips)
GFE: 7
Massage: 6 (not much skill but got put in effort)
Dam: $40 for 45min + $80

Session didnt start well as after I showered I had to wait around 10 mins for her to come in and after that she said she needs a drink and I waited another 15mins for her. walau... I was in my towel but wanted to use my hp to call up the counter gal man... Finally she came in with apologies... In the end although I didnt get my 45mins worth at least a portion was compensated back to me lah...

During the session I kept hinting to her that I was there previously and did full with another gal... She mentioned that if I had a cap I could also do that with her... Too bad I dont have... Special came, she proposed BM at $80, I really dont like BM + her boobs are really small... really smallllll.... BM for what? So counter proposed BJ she said no cap, so I said BBBJ loh... She was very uneasy and mentioned that she dont do BBBJ only BJ, after some negotiation she told me $100 for BBBJ, told her NO $80, she said BJ $80 BBBJ $100. Told her no way lah, outside BBBJ or BJ same price. She relented. Glad I didnt give it.

Her BBBJ was quite funny, think she really scared to do this and not used to it, basically put my dick in her mouth and jerk off my shaft... Not skillful at all, but what is lacking in skill set is compensated with her so called virgin bbbj session... It was also believable cause of the way she behaved... Was like forcing an unwilling galfriend to suck your cock hehehehe.... see already also shiok...

All in all a below average session physically but a mind blowing session phychologically... Not only didnt I give in to chop carrot type demands, I negotiated well and got a service normally not provided... Was a happy man, but wallet was lighter...

As with all my frs the above is my personal experience and opinion, no offence intended to any bro here.

Cheers and happy hunting
Been there done that, had plenty of good and not so good memories throughout the years... Now there isn't much excitement left and the places seem so mundane. Guess this is semi-retirement for me for now...
Old 17-09-2010, 11:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 223 / Power: 15
korokay is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkorokay is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkorokay is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I tried Jing Jing today.

She looks not bad la for someone her age, figure not bad.

Her massage is damn powerful, freaking hard, had to ask her to lighten it. but still the massage shiok ah, this is called REAL MASSAGE, not those piano type..

then after a while she massage my inner thigh area, keep on teasing me, touch my balls and all. i tried to withstand for a while but jstu couldnt take it. and i think she knew, yet she continue to tease and tease, until i let out moans. haha.

then flip over, ask gq. i ask for BM. her boobs not that big, but sizeable la, nice to hold and squueze, so soft. but her nipples...ooh la la. damn damn big and long sia. damn shiok i just keep sucking her tits till no tmr. then french kiss her quite a while. then she give me the usual BM like rub tits on my dick repeatedly and all.

then she gave me BREAST FUCK. first breast fuck in my life. it was really damn shiok, the feeling. unloaded on her breasts and felt damn damn good.

dmg was 45 ( 1 hour) + 80 (BM+ shot)

when helen come back, dunno if should go back to her or try jing jing again. tough decision. hahaha.

thinking of her nipples making me hard sia. hahaha.
Old 18-09-2010, 12:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 15
CooLLeh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Been awhile since i re-visited this place ...looks like its time to head back for a good rubbing session ...
Old 20-09-2010, 01:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
heavenlyworld deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

The last time I was there was given ah may. Was also told there were other new girls and caught one of their names called QiQi. Has anyone tried her yet? Can give brief FR? Thanks.
Old 20-09-2010, 11:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 140 / Power: 16
Greyface deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyGreyface deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

It's a quiet place to have a relatively good massage, a point 2 take note though is some of the ladies I saw belongs to the MILF category,not suitable for Bros who is looking for SYT.
Old 21-09-2010, 01:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
heavenlyworld deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I think so far this place is a good mix of MILFs and SYTs. But common denominator is that most of them can massage. The ones that couldn't in the past left after a while. Some of the MILFs are probably Apple, Helen, Jing Jing etc while the syts are probably Lina, Ah May, Yuko etc. There are also new girls like QiQi whom I have not tried. If any bros tried before please FR?

I also heard that there are new girls coming i but waiting for approvals when I was last there. If got new ones please also FR..... Thanks.
Old 21-09-2010, 01:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Greatsinger deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

where is this place? can any senior pm me the addy? wanna try out...thks
Old 21-09-2010, 10:22 PM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1501 / Power: 19
conquest9 has a brilliant futureconquest9 has a brilliant futureconquest9 has a brilliant futureconquest9 has a brilliant futureconquest9 has a brilliant futureconquest9 has a brilliant futureconquest9 has a brilliant futureconquest9 has a brilliant futureconquest9 has a brilliant futureconquest9 has a brilliant futureconquest9 has a brilliant future

Glad to see that my efforts to revive this thread has paid off

Have a request here.... Can bros who are regulars of Apple pls PM me? Wanna seek your advice ... Gam Sia!!
Old 21-09-2010, 11:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 17
jameswood deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyjameswood deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by conquest9 View Post
Glad to see that my efforts to revive this thread has paid off

Have a request here.... Can bros who are regulars of Apple pls PM me? Wanna seek your advice ... Gam Sia!!
Bro,just sent u a pm.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1