The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 31-08-2010, 04:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
Bear13 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Urban Retreat near Paradiz

Passed by parklane today so decided to go try this place out. Took me a while to recce the place out but found it after walking awhile.

Like all you bros said nice deco clean rooms.

Got serviced by this thai called Helen.

Name: Helen
Boobs: 9/10
Body: 6/10 ( kinda fat ... )
Massage skill: 9/10
HJ: 7/10
BM: N.A
FJ: 6/10
Overall: 7/10
RTHJ: Most likely
Damage : 45 1HR + 100 FJ
Old 31-08-2010, 07:33 PM
Not Activated

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
snowleopard2010 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Lina is good with sufficient massage strength, chatty and knows how to treat man well. nuff said, just try lah.
Massage skill at this joint is good, compared to those which treat me like a Steinway.
Old 02-09-2010, 11:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 130 / Power: 15
lauchiolover deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guylauchiolover deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

After a long absence from Singapore, decided to drop by this joint. Place still looks pretty much the same. Recep asked me how come I have not come for so long. to cut the story short, asked for Yuko and her massage skill (using both her feet and hands) still so strong and skillful. Missed her two melons with pink nips. Her breast fuck feels so nice. Finished and washed up.

Had a short chat with the recep when one of girls came out look quite chio and asked for her name and was told she is new called Gucci. Anyone tried her yet? There is also a new girl I did not get to see called May. Can Anyone give FR?
Old 03-09-2010, 10:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
batigol deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can pm me the location? Will drop by if I am nearby. Heard many gd fr bat this place. Thanks a lot!!
Old 03-09-2010, 10:18 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
s.ang74 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro, thank you. Please PM the ctc. Thanks again...
Old 06-09-2010, 02:32 AM
Samster

yvesloh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hey bros! I read the old urban retreat thread the contents were sexilicious but it was closed. I was thinking of asking other bros for the exact location. So neber mind, I searched on google and found the place here anywayz.

I went in. the place looks very private and seculed good for cheongsters like us that don't want people to know. The milf receptionist ask me if I want mosha so I did.

A thai MILF came in and did for me mosha! Wah her neh neh was super big loh. I at first didn't dare touch touch since it was my first time there. Also she looked very serious. But when she started scrubbing the front of my thigh, my didi steamed. I think she noticed as a few times her hands accidentally came into contact with my rock hard didi standing at obetion under the towel.

She told me to get a shower after my mosha and then she proceeded to massage me. then she popped the GQ! finally, I was half worried that it would never happen and I would miss the chance to grope the beautiful breast of the MILF.

She immediately undressed and her boobs came into view. My jaws dropped and I was left speechless. These were the boobs pair of assets I have ever seen. I asked her what size, she smiled and said D-cup! I could not resist myself and went swimming in them. She capped me and I frenched and hump her. and licked her boobies. Her nipples were soft at first. After much licking they became super hard. She was moaning away for real. I eventually cummed in her.

i left a very happy man!
Old 06-09-2010, 05:59 PM
Not Activated

snowleopard2010 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

New girl Cindy (PRC) joined a week ago. Got looks, friendly service, attitude and overall relaxation achieved after the session. Kept teasing me till session ended.
It's REAL massage, NOT 'piano type'.
'Full' menu offered at usual rates.
Old 07-09-2010, 01:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
agent010 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lauchiolover View Post
After a long absence from Singapore
welcome back bro lauchiolover! thought where u disappeared to! anyway, yes it is time to rtm at urban. seems like yuko is pretty good, gotta try her skills someday
Old 07-09-2010, 01:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 223 / Power: 15
korokay is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkorokay is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkorokay is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Tried Helen a few days back. All I can say is mama she got some big papayas for me to devour on. Woooooo......... Never seen such big boobs in real life before, let alone lick and devour them.

And she can really massage too!
Old 07-09-2010, 03:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 401 / Power: 15
141tgl is a living Saint! - you won't find better141tgl is a living Saint! - you won't find better141tgl is a living Saint! - you won't find better141tgl is a living Saint! - you won't find better141tgl is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Not sure what happened to the previous thread, but this seem like the successor thread, so below is my humble FR

After a disaster at OT thanks to a bro's video which make me itchy, i went over to urban. Entered and the recep greeted me with the usual, wa, so long nvr see you. Told me there is a new gal and there will be more new gals coming in during the week. Decided to try out the new gal

Name: Gucci (mid 20s i think)
Looks: 7/10 (i must say her looks quite unique, the grading will varies between bros depending on their taste)
Body: Big C all natural boobs, with long nipples.. the rest of her body quite big sized i guess since she did not take off her clothes, only pull down her top)

Massage: 8.5/10 (Hard massage with even pressure, i would say her massage is very gd, only reason for the 8.5 instead of the 9 was that because i only took the 1 hr session, due to time constraint she says, she was concentrating mostly on the upper body instead my legs which was quite aching after my run the other day) It was only after she massage my shoulder and neck then i realise that they were stiff and in need of a massage as well.)
HJ: Now she says it is only her 2nd day at work and she has not work at any hc/tn before, her way of asking is a bit unique.. haha. anyway that for bros to find out. She was quite quiet during the massage, mainly cuz i was not in the mood to chat due to my earlier misadventure but turn very slutty and chatty during the special (like ask you if she fall in love with you how.. etc etc...) Standard rate but she will start with you lying down with hai de lao yue (i think) with oil. Real shiok, i would have shot anyway if she had continue in that position, turn over and i pull down her top, nice racks and gd to fondle. Only minus points was that she do not allow licking of her nipples, no kissing at all, yes not even pecking on the lips, no fingering and she does not catbath you even upon request. Guess need some bros to educate her on this. haha. Anyway still very shiok and i shot out soon. Value for money with great service.

Btw: she did not quote any other service and i did not ask, we went for hj straight. so not sure what other service she may offer..

Overall assessment, imo a great addition to this joint.
Old 08-09-2010, 09:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 130 / Power: 15
lauchiolover deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guylauchiolover deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by agent010 View Post
welcome back bro lauchiolover! thought where u disappeared to! anyway, yes it is time to rtm at urban. seems like yuko is pretty good, gotta try her skills someday
Good to be back in Singapore although China is a haven. too much of something makes you sick and tired after a while.

dropped by and tried Gucci and like what bro said.....massage is good. the rest will be left unsaid.
Old 13-09-2010, 06:06 PM
Samster

heavenlyworld deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

after going to a few TNs sprouting up in the last few weeks, decided to go back to urban. wanted to write FR but found thread closed. Was refered to this thread so here it is:

everything still looking fine. recep also still just as chio. wanted to try new blood and was given May. recep also said a few other names which have not heard of other than the pillars of the place but could not catch their names cos asked her to recommend.

overall fj service ok. very accommodating. boobs quite sizeable probably a B+ massage also got skill. she gave me a foot massage towards the end of the fj and god was it nice!
Old 14-09-2010, 01:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
longshotzzz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Decided to try new blood although I am the type to keep going back for more if massage and service of the girl is good and here the girls are overall good in the massage so need not say more. Lina is the type that can chat and Yuko with the big boobies, apple the lauchio, helen for the bigger boobies and Jing Jing for the facelift hehehe sigh...... Don't know who to choose so decided to take the risk of the new girl called ah may or Amy. Could not catch her name. She looks a bit like the recep at first glance. Even asked her if they are related but was told they were not. Since the recep does not do massage she will probably be the closest bet.Massage above average. Service quite good with gfe feeling. She also gave me the foot massage at the end and was quite soothing. Very accommodating. Try her in different styles although I thnk she not very experienced. Had to take the lead.....shot my load took a bath and left.

Overall experience not too bad. Can try.
Old 14-09-2010, 04:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
supermanforever deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tried here before now thinking going back for more as the environment and massages of most of girls are not bad. Seems there are not many reviews. Any more FRs from bros so that we can compare? Thanks.
Old 14-09-2010, 06:54 PM
Samster

heavenlyworld deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro longshotzzz, yes ah may is a a good bet.

bro supermanforever, i am sure some of us bros wish to have this joint going forever so few FRs. recently there has been several new additions but if we go often enough we are updated by the recep.....
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1