The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 21-05-2015, 12:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 522 / Power: 16
DannyW is a glorious beacon of lightDannyW is a glorious beacon of lightDannyW is a glorious beacon of lightDannyW is a glorious beacon of lightDannyW is a glorious beacon of lightDannyW is a glorious beacon of light
Re: N Box KTV

Just had a session from 7pm to 11pm last night. The girl quality is not bad. Majority of them are also playful.

Tips seem to be 30 min although one or two girls butterfly like crazy. Some had 4 or 5 rooms. My fren gave them 20$, they immediate ask for 10$ more saying 30$ is standard blah blah. I urge all bro to make these girls understand they need to work for the tips. Cannot be like sitting for total 20 mins in total 4 hours, running around 5 rooms and expect 30$ each.

I did personally tip my girl 50$ because she spent almost the whole session with me.
Old 22-05-2015, 12:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
jason55555 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Viet or PRC girls?
Old 22-05-2015, 09:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 822 / Power: 14
davidharu is a splendid one to beholddavidharu is a splendid one to beholddavidharu is a splendid one to beholddavidharu is a splendid one to beholddavidharu is a splendid one to beholddavidharu is a splendid one to beholddavidharu is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by jason55555 View Post
Viet or PRC girls?
Viet girl,bro.

Going down alone today (22 may 15) for HH, 3 to 7pm, any bro interested to join me can add me,"oysterandworld" at Wechat. Bills split equally, tips on own.
Old 22-05-2015, 01:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 582 / Power: 15
juz_mic is a name known to alljuz_mic is a name known to alljuz_mic is a name known to alljuz_mic is a name known to alljuz_mic is a name known to alljuz_mic is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by bpsg View Post
Min $30 for any slot .
I personally think this min $30 tip thingy is stupid. Who are the ktv girls to determine the tips? They have to earn it. It is not too long ago when $20 is the norm and then people get big headed and start paying $30. The girl took it as a cue and $30 become the desired norm. Some have the cheek to butterfly whole night and demand $30, just because it is the norm.

I have no issue paying $30,$50 or more to worthy girls. $20 is already too much for some with sulky attitude. It is hard, but collectively, we the consumer should let them know who call the shots.

Just my two cents.
Old 22-05-2015, 04:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
kahi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Last time I was there, I inquired about booking for the entire session and was quoted $200. Bargained it down to $150, 3-6pm.

I personally think this is a better deal than having 5 girls butterfly a lot. Agree with juz_mic that some of them feel entitled to $30 without providing much in way of service.
Old 22-05-2015, 06:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2094 / Power: 19
GeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond repute

The WL are like those sellers in Thailand...they have to charge high then nego down plus...you won't see them after a month and then probably in 3mths time when they can come back again...so what service?...most have such mentality, not all..hence its really a hit & miss..we gotta accept that...
Next time u see them..again..you choose not to take..but bearing in mind a lot of horny boys will queue up to take..to them is no consequences...then..whoose..they go home after a month again..and the cycle continue...

I always hear guys saying must teach them a lesson..by not sitting them and let them learn the hard way..but thinking logically, they will never be lack of customer for them because not everyone knows that
Old 22-05-2015, 06:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 12
newbie85 is a Helpful and Caring Samsternewbie85 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeMiNiZzzzZzz View Post
The WL are like those sellers in Thailand...they have to charge high then nego down plus...you won't see them after a month and then probably in 3mths time when they can come back again...so what service?...most have such mentality, not all..hence its really a hit & miss..we gotta accept that...
Next time u see them..again..you choose not to take..but bearing in mind a lot of horny boys will queue up to take..to them is no consequences...then..whoose..they go home after a month again..and the cycle continue...

I always hear guys saying must teach them a lesson..by not sitting them and let them learn the hard way..but thinking logically, they will never be lack of customer for them because not everyone knows that
Wow. Expert's opinion.
Old 22-05-2015, 07:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 960 / Power: 12
hhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to behold

singapore rules.. everything increase from food to girls tips.. except our salary haha... still miss the old times.. $20 tips wit lot of fun n less butterfly.. now $30 tips worst.. sit 5mins, gone 30mins already considered lucky.. some sit not even finish singing a song n gone... nowadays sin KTV really standard drop till totally no fun...
Old 22-05-2015, 07:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 13
4getful deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy4getful deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

If u guys read the news on paper about ktv gals complain tips too little. There were a fight between the customers n the ktv gals managers aka see water. A few news appear on paper, not only one joint. So these gals definitely have some men behind them to enforce this min $30 rules. I prefer to enjoy n go home safely. So if charge too high, it will be my first n last time there.
Old 24-05-2015, 02:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
Alwayzhappy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by juz_mic View Post
I personally think this min $30 tip thingy is stupid. Who are the ktv girls to determine the tips? They have to earn it. It is not too long ago when $20 is the norm and then people get big headed and start paying $30. The girl took it as a cue and $30 become the desired norm. Some have the cheek to butterfly whole night and demand $30, just because it is the norm.

I have no issue paying $30,$50 or more to worthy girls. $20 is already too much for some with sulky attitude. It is hard, but collectively, we the consumer should let them know who call the shots.

Just my two cents.

Fully agreed. Just been to SG, the tips still $20..but they try to ask $10 more. Never give, no issue. Stand by our "consumer's" right...don't spoil them. I mean if they spend 30min and more, or you do some mouth/finger thing, then $30 or more (if you wanna keep) should be ok.

Any comment pls?
Old 24-05-2015, 02:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 698 / Power: 16
SH149 is a splendid one to beholdSH149 is a splendid one to beholdSH149 is a splendid one to beholdSH149 is a splendid one to beholdSH149 is a splendid one to beholdSH149 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alwayzhappy View Post
Fully agreed. Just been to SG, the tips still $20..but they try to ask $10 more. Never give, no issue. Stand by our "consumer's" right...don't spoil them. I mean if they spend 30min and more, or you do some mouth/finger thing, then $30 or more (if you wanna keep) should be ok.

Any comment pls?
Yup yup agree

Anyway my location right now just at SG downstairs sitting
Old 25-05-2015, 04:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 20
Exis7ence deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Have one remaining tower,any bro keen to take over?
Thanks.
Old 25-05-2015, 08:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
bpsg is Cool - loads of Potential

Beer up price , rental up price , everything up price ... $30 is already consider very cheap for the min . Don't always compare it to last time this last time that . The butterfly is really hit and miss and depend how u treat the girl or the girl like you etc. if think $30 is too much , can always go hunt for $20 place.
Old 29-05-2015, 01:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
mlohloh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Today HH at Nbox. Small room. Looking for two slots. Each person $33.interested please pm me.
Old 29-05-2015, 11:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Skywah deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlohloh View Post
Today HH at Nbox. Small room. Looking for two slots. Each person $33.interested please pm me.
Bro!... pm u already
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1