The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 10-04-2014, 09:04 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 875 / Power: 0
Honestkeith is a splendid one to beholdHonestkeith is a splendid one to beholdHonestkeith is a splendid one to beholdHonestkeith is a splendid one to beholdHonestkeith is a splendid one to beholdHonestkeith is a splendid one to beholdHonestkeith is a splendid one to behold
Smile Re: VERGE " 金天地" WEEKDAY HH SESSIONs CHEERS

HAPPY HOUR ON SATURDAY 12 APRIL IN VERGE ORGANIZED BY ST

Dear Bros

This session would be my last before my business trip , thus those who can make it do come by and enjoy ourselves. New Bros can contact me via pm, but plz remember to include clearly your handphone contact and name for easier and faster communication. Regulars just sms me or whats app me. The recent influx of new blood both from PRCs and Vietnam is a real boost to our enjoyment, thus make full use of these " resources " which would not be long before its gone.
Participation cost is S$50 each and is inclusive of all charges and extras brought in by me with the exception of the gal's tips which would be borne by the brothers who sat with them. Looking forward to a last hooray before my overseas trip. Guys do contact me asap when you see this if you are available on that day. Cheers!

UPDATES ON THE ABOVE SESSION, I AM PLEASED TO SAY THAT THE TAKE UP RATE WAS ENCOURAGING AND SLOTS FOR THE SESSION WOULD BE FILLED REAL SOON, AS OF LAST COUNT WE SHOULD HAVE ANOTHER 2 SLOTS TO FILL, THUS THOSE AVAILABLE AND WISH TO JOIN ME DO CONTACT ME ASAP. CHEERS! ST

Warm Regards
Honestkeith

Last edited by Honestkeith; 11-04-2014 at 11:57 AM. Reason: UPDATING LATEST INFORMATION
Old 14-04-2014, 01:14 AM
Samster (B)

Honestkeith is a splendid one to beholdHonestkeith is a splendid one to beholdHonestkeith is a splendid one to beholdHonestkeith is a splendid one to beholdHonestkeith is a splendid one to beholdHonestkeith is a splendid one to beholdHonestkeith is a splendid one to behold

DEBRIEF SESSION HELD ON 12 APRIL SAT HAPPY HOUR

The above session was all filled up since Friday night, some Bros contacted last minute but I had to turn him down, thus Bro next time do try to contact me earlier, spoken to that Bro to join us in the next round.

Most Bros came around 5:30pm and as usual we had the beer and juices flowing with many extras for everyone to enjoy, all n abundance. The gals started to stream n and the ASST Mummy for that day was very proactive and hard working, pleased with her performance thus tip her generously. Soon we got our gals for the night, the quantity and quality was above average for that night, myself got a gal on booking, and many bros either had 2 or some 3 gals for the night, that attest to the quality and the gals are able to keep the brothers happy throughout the session. Surprisingly, that night the beer was not flowing as fast as usual and when session ends we are still half tower to go. I guessed the brothers were into juices and only a few brothers went for the beer and the gals too LOL, nonetheless everyone enjoyed themselves tremendously, some even asking when my next session is. I would be back in a week's time starting tomorrow (22 April, thus next session should be 24 April
Those interested could register your interest asap, new bros pm me and regulars whats app or sms me. Cheers!

Warmest Regards
Honestkeith aka ST
Old 14-04-2014, 08:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 95 / Power: 14
shiningstars deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: VERGE " 金天地" WEEKDAY HH SESSIONs CHEERS

Can someone pm me verge's mommy contact number?
Old 15-04-2014, 10:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1196 / Power: 18
CherryBoy has much to be proud ofCherryBoy has much to be proud ofCherryBoy has much to be proud ofCherryBoy has much to be proud ofCherryBoy has much to be proud ofCherryBoy has much to be proud ofCherryBoy has much to be proud ofCherryBoy has much to be proud ofCherryBoy has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ter2000 View Post
Any bro keen to go hh later can pm me your contact no. Thanks.
you got pm!
Old 17-04-2014, 02:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
ter2000 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any bro keen on hh today? Please pm me. Thanks.
Old 21-04-2014, 07:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 204 / Power: 19
Blueflame84 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBlueflame84 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBlueflame84 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Looking for outing today.. lemme know if anyone organizing (: thanks
Old 22-04-2014, 12:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
spockman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any bros keen on hh today? kindly drop me a pm. thx
Old 22-04-2014, 01:09 PM
Samster (B)

24 APRIL THURSDAY HAPPY HOUR SESSION ORGANIZED BY ST

Dear Bros

I am back in Singapore after my long Biz trip overseas. I am looking to catch up with regular Bros and New Brothers who are interested and avail on the above date to join my session. As usual those regulars who have my hand phone contact whats app or sms me for a confirmed slot, and New Bros pm me and clearly state your name and handphone contact number for faster and more effective communication.

As usual participation cost is S$50 per pax inclusive everything and " extras " brought by me, excluding gal tips.

The slots are filling up pretty fast due to my long absence and many bros asked for a session thus only a few slots left to fill, thus those interested do contact me asap for a confirmed slot. Looking forward to having a roaring session together again. Cheers! ST

Warmest Regards
Honeskeith aka ST
Old 24-04-2014, 12:29 PM
Samster (B)

UPDATES ON THE SESSION ON 24 APRIL THURSDAY HAPPY HOUR

Dear Bros

Thanks for the overwhelming response to my session above and I am glad to announce that the session slots are all filed up since last night, nonetheless if there are any last minute withdrawals " which I do not condoned " I may opened up an emergency slot for one last bro. Bro Bang,,,,, you would be the first in the queue,,, Thanks for your interest to join me. Cheers!

We are in room 22 today Bros,,,, those unsure where are usual room is do asked the counter for ST's room and you would be directed there. I am looking forward to a very enjoyable time with like minded brothers with the same passion like all of us in the group. We would be having a roaring and eventful time filled with Fun and Laughter
Cheers!

Warm Regards
Honestkeith aka ST
Old 24-04-2014, 10:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4546 / Power: 19
best123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond repute

I want to join in next session, can?
Old 25-04-2014, 07:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4313 / Power: 19
kiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond repute

Good morning Bros:

I will be organsing verge KTV on 2 May (FRIDAY) 2014 HH Session

Dear Bros

I am organizing a HH session on the above date, those interested plz do get in, PM me asap. Let have a fun and enjoyable session together.

Damage as per normal S$50 per pax inclusive everything., gal tips your own.

Regular bros who had met me before cheong together can meet me straight there, new bros pls meet meet at plaza sing , have lunch or dinner pass me the money then we proceed . Thanks.. Interested bros , pls pm me .. thanks

Cost break Down:
Mummy : $50
3 Waiters: $30
Damage small room: $120
Total: $200

Attendance :

1) KIko
2) Lazycat
3)
4)

Enjoy and be happy!
Old 25-04-2014, 09:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
Robbhood deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honestkeith View Post
UPDATES ON THE SESSION ON 24 APRIL THURSDAY HAPPY HOUR

Dear Bros

Thanks for the overwhelming response to my session above and I am glad to announce that the session slots are all filed up since last night, nonetheless if there are any last minute withdrawals " which I do not condoned " I may opened up an emergency slot for one last bro. Bro Bang,,,,, you would be the first in the queue,,, Thanks for your interest to join me. Cheers!

We are in room 22 today Bros,,,, those unsure where are usual room is do asked the counter for ST's room and you would be directed there. I am looking forward to a very enjoyable time with like minded brothers with the same passion like all of us in the group. We would be having a roaring and eventful time filled with Fun and Laughter
Cheers!

Warm Regards
Honestkeith aka ST
ST, thanks for organizing the event, was a short one but i had a gd time....

See you around for future events
Old 25-04-2014, 12:06 PM
Samster (B)

1st May Thursday Happy Hour Session Organized By ST

Dear Bros

Thanks for all your encouraging support to all my sessions organized by me. My next session would be on 1st May ( Labour Day ), those Bros avail and wish to join as usual regulars SMS or what's app me and New Bros pm me and clearly include your name and handphone contact For easier communication. Looking forward to another roaring and exciting time together again. Cheers!
Participation cost S$50 per pax inclusive everything & extras brought in by me excluding gal tips. Cheers!

P/s Thanks Bro Robinhood, glad you enjoy your virgin trip to the KTV scene.
Cheers!

Warmest Regards
Honestkeith aka ST
Old 25-04-2014, 11:51 PM
Samster

kiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond repute

Good morning Bros:

Dear Bros

I am organizing a HH session on the above date, those interested plz do get in, PM me asap. Let have a fun and enjoyable session together.

Regular bros who had met me before cheong together can meet me straight there, new bros pls meet meet at plaza sing , have lunch or dinner pass me the money then we proceed . Thanks.. Interested bros , pls pm me .. thanks

Cost break Down:

Attendance :

1) KIko
2) Lazycat
3) A1
4)
5)

Enjoy and be happy!
Old 26-04-2014, 09:24 AM
Samster

Good morning Bros:

Dear Bros

Cost break Down:

Attendance :

1) KIko
2) Lazycat
3) A1
4)
5)

Enjoy and be happy!