The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 29-01-2015, 12:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 390 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1295 / Power: 14
naan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud of
Re: Life is so meaningless

TS, most important question Is the women worth it?
if yes, then I personally advocate you to pursue your dream.
How do you know if she's worth it? that's a million dollar question.
Not being stereotype, but if she's a WL or even just a foreigner
I suggest you think very very hard.

How about you tell her, you have divorced your wife and the condition is
you have given your wife all your savings and property and you are left
with nothing much . And you are all ready to start your life with her and together you will be able to rebuild everything from scratch. Her reactions will be the answer to the million question.
Old 29-01-2015, 12:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 405 / Power: 11
tomyumgong is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertomyumgong is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertomyumgong is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertomyumgong is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertomyumgong is a living Saint! - you won't find better

u nvr heard a saying "the one u love most is nvr your wife".

if not, how come people after married still have lover?
Old 29-01-2015, 12:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 140 / Power: 13
looney83 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guylooney83 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

if the woman that u met keep wanting u to divorce with ur current wife.. there are possibilities that she want do the same to u next time if she happen to bump into another "wanted" guy.

Women will all get old & frail.. character remains the same throughout the life.

if looks is what u look for, then it will never end with this woman. u will bump into another woman who has better look than ur current one.
Old 29-01-2015, 01:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 166 / Power: 15
heartkorr is a Helpful and Caring Samsterheartkorr is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
All this lovey dovey stuff is a load of crap.

Forget about all this love shit and concentrate on achieving financial independence so that you don't have to worry about working till you drop dead.

Once you have lots of money everything else will fall into place.
this is so correct...

you are probably bored of the mundane process that you go through everyday, like no more passion. so this new gal gives u the vibe that you have not felt for in ages...which in the event that you settle down with the new gal, the mundane process will kick in again, just with a different person
Old 29-01-2015, 01:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
Gordonbleu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro, simple test. ( not to get angry)
Imagine now that your wife is having another man now? (Say she has slept with him too)

What is your emotions going to be?
What will you do after that?

Put youself in this situation in total silence and lonliness,
After that pen your emotions in SBF.

Your answer will be revealed thereafter..
Old 29-01-2015, 01:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 310 / Power: 18
JChoo is one of the Best!JChoo is one of the Best!JChoo is one of the Best!JChoo is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ice2001 View Post
Dear All,

I am facing a dilemma of my life.

I am in love with a woman so much that I am willing to forsake all I have to be with her. But I am a married man.

No one in my life give me such a heartbeat. To me she is the prettiest woman in my life. When I am with her I am extrememly happy and I want to give everything I have with her. I am not sure she loves me because of really me or just for the things I can give her now.

Me and my wife have no more feeling. What I have is only responsibilities toward my children. She is a good mother. I fail as a father and maybe also fail as a husband. I am willing to give my wife everything and start afresh again. But if I divorce I will lose my children. Because the woman I love is jealous of my wife. She keep thinking I still love my wife. But even I divorce my children is still my children. I will need to see my wife then I can see my children. Is a marriage paper so important to a woman?

Now I like to seek all samsters advice:
1) should I because of a word responsibilities and be unhappy because I can't be with the woman I love? OR
2) should I seek my happiness and ignore all responsibilities and let my children hate me forever?

Life is meaningless to me. I can't choose best of both world. I am too naive when this started but I never thought I will ever love a woman more than myself so much.

Please do not flame me. I am just a hopeless and depress guy looking for answer. Now I can't eat, work, sleep well. My life is in a mess.
try polygamy. If both women are ok, it is a happy ending.
Old 29-01-2015, 01:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1221 / Power: 16
sicknasty has much to be proud ofsicknasty has much to be proud ofsicknasty has much to be proud ofsicknasty has much to be proud ofsicknasty has much to be proud ofsicknasty has much to be proud ofsicknasty has much to be proud ofsicknasty has much to be proud ofsicknasty has much to be proud of

Be with someone who love you than someone you think you love.
Not worth it when in the end , you lost everything .
Think hard, don't lugi
Old 29-01-2015, 02:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 670 / Power: 17
paradise80 is a splendid one to beholdparadise80 is a splendid one to beholdparadise80 is a splendid one to beholdparadise80 is a splendid one to beholdparadise80 is a splendid one to beholdparadise80 is a splendid one to behold

Bro, look for this Taiwan drama serial "犀利人妻” and see from episode 1 to the end and you will have the answer to your question..
Old 29-01-2015, 03:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
Andylin24 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Your wife will be the one that stays with you for the rest of your life . Don't forget your marriage vows . Ask yourself when you are sick who is the one that looks after you

Go hear the song 牽手
Old 29-01-2015, 03:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 187 / Power: 22
ken_v2 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterken_v2 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

remember why you married your wife in the first place. and also the children she bored with you.

this new love is just a passing phase.

look at your children when you go home at night. do you want to bring misery to them? suffer a bit for the sake of your children. the most you go FL release when you feel the need.
Old 29-01-2015, 05:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 526 / Power: 11
MoJoe313 is a glorious beacon of lightMoJoe313 is a glorious beacon of lightMoJoe313 is a glorious beacon of lightMoJoe313 is a glorious beacon of lightMoJoe313 is a glorious beacon of lightMoJoe313 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by ken_v2 View Post

this new love is just a passing phase.

look at your children when you go home at night. do you want to bring misery to them? suffer a bit for the sake of your children. the most you go FL release when you feel the need.
Well said. I look at my children all the time whenever I am about to do something stupid. They are innocent. I am their only family. I cannot bring myself to do them any harm. They shouldn't lose their one chance to live and love, so that you can have two shots at love. Think hard bro.
Old 29-01-2015, 06:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 86 / Power: 11
Squpid deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoJoe313 View Post
Well said. I look at my children all the time whenever I am about to do something stupid. They are innocent. I am their only family. I cannot bring myself to do them any harm. They shouldn't lose their one chance to live and love, so that you can have two shots at love. Think hard bro.
Bro, whatever u r considering to do, try not to drag ur kids through mud/shit.

Bro MoJoe313 > Well said
Old 29-01-2015, 07:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 612 / Power: 10
Notary is a name known to allNotary is a name known to allNotary is a name known to allNotary is a name known to allNotary is a name known to allNotary is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by ice2001 View Post
Dear All,

I am facing a dilemma of my life.

I am in love with a woman so much that I am willing to forsake all I have to be with her. But I am a married man.

No one in my life give me such a heartbeat. To me she is the prettiest woman in my life. When I am with her I am extrememly happy and I want to give everything I have with her. I am not sure she loves me because of really me or just for the things I can give her now.

Me and my wife have no more feeling. What I have is only responsibilities toward my children. She is a good mother. I fail as a father and maybe also fail as a husband. I am willing to give my wife everything and start afresh again. But if I divorce I will lose my children. Because the woman I love is jealous of my wife. She keep thinking I still love my wife. But even I divorce my children is still my children. I will need to see my wife then I can see my children. Is a marriage paper so important to a woman?

Now I like to seek all samsters advice:
1) should I because of a word responsibilities and be unhappy because I can't be with the woman I love? OR
2) should I seek my happiness and ignore all responsibilities and let my children hate me forever?

Life is meaningless to me. I can't choose best of both world. I am too naive when this started but I never thought I will ever love a woman more than myself so much.

Please do not flame me. I am just a hopeless and depress guy looking for answer. Now I can't eat, work, sleep well. My life is in a mess.

Bro Ice,

I'm sorry to hear that you are in this confused situation. I hope to help you iron out a few things. First of all, you need to be very clear with these 2 definitions: (A) Infatuation & (B) Love

Infatuation is an intense feeling of excitement of being with your partner. Some people call this the "honeymoon period". When you are so infatuated with the other party, you could hardly finish your food or when you think of her, you get butterflies in your stomach. Infatuation is purely an emotion and a feeling, it dies after sometime. No one I know on this Earth is infatuated with one another since the beginning till the end.

Love is a beautiful thing. It consist of different elements pieced together to form its definition. Love is being patient, kind, long-suffering, positive, caring, free from envy, free from evil and etc from your other half. Notice that all these elements are very hard to fulfill especially when you know the bad habits of your partner already. This is why love is beautiful because it takes one to sacrifice himself to accept the flaws of his other half. Love is not just a feeling, it is a firm decision of wanting to build a life together.

According to your own words, you are unsure if the 3rd party is there for you or for your material possessions. With this unknown element, are you ready to forsake your wife (the good mother of your children)?

Your new woman might be pretty, she might say beautiful things to you all the time, she could have pressed your buttons correctly and she gives you the sex that your wife had stopped providing you with. Is that what you are looking for? I don't mean to sound harsh here but the truth to the matter is, that lady i've described sounds exactly like what a whore could also provide.

A clean divorce could only be achieved if both parties agree to it - you talk monetary and children custody terms and then come to a conclusion together. Have you tried exploring the avenue of reconciling your marriage? Have you sat down and spoke to your wife about how you feel, what you want and where you might want to take this marriage to in the future?

Don't get me wrong, I am not asking you to be a holy angel, we men have needs, you just need to be living consciously and know what you are doing. If that new women in your life is just a cushion to your current problems, then enjoy her healing essence (the sweet nothings, the sex and etc) and remember to go home - the place where your wife and your children are waiting for you at.

Nevertheless, whatever decision you have made for yourself, just don't look back and regret. We take responsibility for every single move we make and I am sure no matter what your choice is, the bros in this forum will give you their greatest blessings and emotional support.

Good luck Bro.

With pleasure,
Notary
Old 29-01-2015, 07:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 12
retsmas deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro,
Had been thru dame situation. I used my big head to think so I go with my wife n kid. In financial sense, it was a right decision. Cannot say if that was a right decision. Many of my frens, men or women, chose the other path. Y not u try talking to ur wife to see if things can still workout or not before deciding divorce.
Old 29-01-2015, 11:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 691 / Power: 16
anikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to behold

i fully agree, bro. u are thinking with ur dick. alright, i dont want to sound judgemental, but when we cheat outside, it's just fuck and go. at the end of the day, we all want to return to a place we home, and it takes effort to make it right - even when we dont feel like it. like they say, love is an action, a deliberate, conscious choice, not an emotion.

ask urself, what if one day, years later, u are in the same shit hole with ur new girl? what is wrong?

so, my advice is, go home. and do your very best to love your wife all again. date her. buy her flowers. dress up. listen to her. compliment her. you'll be surprised.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1nottiboy View Post
Have been in a similar situation before. Trust me, you are thinking with your dick. The lovey dowey feeling will pass over time. Focus on the important i.e. your children, and your life will continue to have meaning.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1