The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 30-01-2015, 06:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1816 / Power: 11
Tuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant future
Re: can a mother of 2 still be fl ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by aoitobymummy View Post
Good afternoon everyone.
Once again im really thankful for all the advises as well as some of the members here whom offered help, on the forum and on wechat.

Havent really managed to online so i just browse through as baby is not feeling well and im also seriously lacking of sleep. so i am sorry if i missed out anything.

Im also not sure why im replying to that guy whom said im a slut because i should be more understanding.. but yup. i wish i could be more understanding too but i think you are just making an ass out of u and me when you assumed, because you simply hv no idea how long ive been going through and been understanding. or probably you know him and is speaking up for him. so would be helpful if you just shut up because you're simply insulting your own mother when you said all woman are sluts.

just to update everyone, im really thankful for the many whom tries to talk me out of fl. i know its not a long term solution and actually all along life have been pretty stable after divorce. before the current hurdle i was able to get along with the 2 kids altho life is not fanciful or easy. im also thankful for all the members offering help for daily items etc.. as i really cant reply to all mails at once (cause i can only send 1 message in 5 minutes, no idea why), so will get back once i can...

im seriously also considering adopting my youngest out. now that hes only 3 months, i think its better rather than to follow me and not have a good life, cause im really not sure if i can get past the current stage either.. need some advises if its ok to do so or if theres anyone i can turn to in singapore that handles such adoptions as i did asked around but no one seems to have any idea. of course i dont want to do so but i think its selfish if i dont think for my own baby now that his dad already doesnt want to care about her.
Maybe I can take care of the baby
Old 30-01-2015, 08:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1790 / Power: 13
xrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant future

Oi oi TS... pls dont think lightly of adopting out your child! It is something you will likely regret for the rest of your life. When you look back years later when you are back on your feet, AND YOU WILL, can you live with yourself?

If you cannot, you will still breakdown and drag your other child with you. And you may not know how your younger one is doing. Most people really fear the unknown. Not knowing is sometimes worst, we often imagine the worst.

Approach those organisations, besides financial / job / necessities help, they have trained counselors. Don't worry too, it will be kept confidential. Please, rethink and rethink... tolong tolong....

Looking for chat and lunch buddies. ladies pls. I'd like to have a little casual banter over chat, lunch or tea if you are available in the daytime. pm me. I don't bite.
Old 30-01-2015, 09:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 255 / Power: 20
netrot is one of the Best!netrot is one of the Best!netrot is one of the Best!

Hi Ts, don't have to give your young baby up for adoption . I for one can be the kids God father and see so many good Samnites in this forum . You carry the baby for like 9-10 month . Giving him/her up will make u suffer more as you wonder if the baby is treat all right or not. You will be so stress than you might break down. I believe our fellow bros here who has offer their help to you know how it feel in your situations . Do u have flat ? If yes . I think given your present situation , you could apply room to sublet with HDB approval. If you need more help pm me. Btw I can arrange you for a job that allow u to bring your kids to the workplace . If interested pls reply back. Gal everyone here is SERIOUSLY discouraging you going to FL.
Old 30-01-2015, 01:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1058 / Power: 13
iluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyforumm View Post
Hey TS,

You have found the right place to ply your trade! I am fully supportive and look forward to your service. I am sure you won't mind if I pay you by milk powder and diapers. I have some spares at home :-)

How about 1FJ - 3 tins of milk powder worth abt $40 each? After the deed, pls pick up from my car boot.
sammyboyforumm, there is no need to post something like this and insult her; fair enough, you looking for FL to fuck and you want to try TS (I'm not saying that TS is doing it right now), you can just PM her and arrange, it is strictly between the two of you.

Just to remind you, my boss often tell me, 做鸡也是人,她不偷不骗又不欠你钱,你凭什么看不起她?
Old 30-01-2015, 01:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1058 / Power: 13
iluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by drekman View Post
If you are not a slut. You will not divorce your husband but be more understanding towards your husband.
drekman, yes I received your 2 PMs telling me to go and commit suicide, I understand that you are sorry and need me to fuck you. Unfortunately, I am not going to give you the satisfaction.

Like I said fucking you will dirty my dick.

Sorry to TS for hijacking your thread, don't listen to him, sometimes things don't work out, a variety of problems.

Important is to move on and try to solve the problems at hand.
Old 30-01-2015, 03:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
blackaces deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

TS, have you considered moving back and staying with your parents, this way it can sort of ease abit of your burden my subletting your unit out and provide you abit of income as well as having your parents assist you in taking care of your kids while you seek a for a permanent and stable job?
Old 30-01-2015, 04:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4858 / Power: 23
newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by netrot View Post
Hi Ts, don't have to give your young baby up for adoption . I for one can be the kids God father and see so many good Samnites in this forum . You carry the baby for like 9-10 month . Giving him/her up will make u suffer more as you wonder if the baby is treat all right or not. You will be so stress than you might break down. I believe our fellow bros here who has offer their help to you know how it feel in your situations . Do u have flat ? If yes . I think given your present situation , you could apply room to sublet with HDB approval. If you need more help pm me. Btw I can arrange you for a job that allow u to bring your kids to the workplace . If interested pls reply back. Gal everyone here is SERIOUSLY discouraging you going to FL.
A child is given to you, please do consider carefully. Time will fly very fast and before you know it, the baby will grow up so fast that you thought it is only yesterday.

Subletting the flat can be done thru the HDB website, not a difficult thing to do, just make sure the tenant is a legal resident. Nothing to be ashame to sublet out to have more money. Afterall, you did not steal, nor cheat.

As for taking care of the baby, I know that when the baby is 18 months old, you can put him in childcare. The gov give subsidies if the mother is working.

A child needs the mother love most, please consider carefully. Adoption is not an immediate thing. Takes a lot of time and arrangement as well. Work around it and pretty soon, you can sent the kid to childcare.

And as always, keep positive and take care. There are a lot of concern samsters here who are willing to help.

For INCOMPLETE LIST OF MASSAGE CENTRES IN BATAM See link below

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...6580&page=1281
Old 30-01-2015, 04:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4858 / Power: 23
newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dajalz View Post
sense like something wrg here..maybe just okt trying to promote the lady..thts why give wechat id..sounds weird tht a mother of 2 gives wechat id just like that even before starting as a fl.
let see what other have to say first after communicating with her. If she needs help. let others help. If it is OKT, then let the brothers here speak

For INCOMPLETE LIST OF MASSAGE CENTRES IN BATAM See link below

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...6580&page=1281
Old 30-01-2015, 05:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 22
darrendon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by aoitobymummy View Post

im seriously also considering adopting my youngest out. now that hes only 3 months, i think its better rather than to follow me and not have a good life, cause im really not sure if i can get past the current stage either.. need some advises if its ok to do so or if theres anyone i can turn to in singapore that handles such adoptions as i did asked around but no one seems to have any idea. of course i dont want to do so but i think its selfish if i dont think for my own baby now that his dad already doesnt want to care about her.

I definitely think that you should not even think of this option unless you don't even have food or water to eat/drink.

You should not be taking the simple way out as raising kids are tough but worthwhile and fulfiling.
Don't ever think of sending your baby to others as you might not know what will happen to your baby eventually. If you love him/her, hang on!!!
Old 30-01-2015, 05:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 22
darrendon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Once your baby is 1-2 years old he/she will be easier to raise in terms of basic necessity needs.
So hang on for 1-2 years and you will see the joy from him/her.

Sis - HANG ON and DON'T EVER GIVE UP ON YOUR KIDS!!!
Old 30-01-2015, 05:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 826 / Power: 10
minesweeper is a splendid one to beholdminesweeper is a splendid one to beholdminesweeper is a splendid one to beholdminesweeper is a splendid one to beholdminesweeper is a splendid one to beholdminesweeper is a splendid one to beholdminesweeper is a splendid one to behold

Please drop the idea of being a FL..
Old 30-01-2015, 06:33 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 0
Ssamuel is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSsamuel is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSsamuel is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Always keep this in mind:

When there is a will, there is a way. Don't Give Up !
Old 30-01-2015, 07:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 156 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15663 / Power: 19
Steventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond repute

Hi TS,
Life can be a real challenge. Don't be a FL or let your child be adopted. Hang on there, you could follow the many suggest given out by fellow samsters.

Trust you will make an informed judgment.

Last edited by Steventan; 30-01-2015 at 07:34 PM. Reason: Spelling
Old 30-01-2015, 10:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 751 / Power: 13
Coffeecans is a splendid one to beholdCoffeecans is a splendid one to beholdCoffeecans is a splendid one to beholdCoffeecans is a splendid one to beholdCoffeecans is a splendid one to beholdCoffeecans is a splendid one to beholdCoffeecans is a splendid one to behold

Adopting is not the way to go.

What is your strong point/ qualifications?
Based on that we can help you out.

PM me ba. I can help or help you ask around.
Old 30-01-2015, 10:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 682 / Power: 18
ridhwan5 is a splendid one to beholdridhwan5 is a splendid one to beholdridhwan5 is a splendid one to beholdridhwan5 is a splendid one to beholdridhwan5 is a splendid one to beholdridhwan5 is a splendid one to behold

As mentioned, dont give up your kids, TS. there are so many options available then the flesh trade.

I have personally sent you a pm with job opportunities from my company. its not much, but will help you financially.

DOnt give up, and look at the solutions offered. It can be done.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1