The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 29-01-2015, 08:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4994 / Power: 13
watssupp has a reputation beyond reputewatssupp has a reputation beyond reputewatssupp has a reputation beyond reputewatssupp has a reputation beyond reputewatssupp has a reputation beyond reputewatssupp has a reputation beyond reputewatssupp has a reputation beyond reputewatssupp has a reputation beyond reputewatssupp has a reputation beyond reputewatssupp has a reputation beyond reputewatssupp has a reputation beyond repute
Re: can a mother of 2 still be fl ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyforumm View Post
Hey TS,

You have found the right place to ply your trade! I am fully supportive and look forward to your service. I am sure you won't mind if I pay you by milk powder and diapers. I have some spares at home :-)

How about 1FJ - 3 tins of milk powder worth abt $40 each? After the deed, pls pick up from my car boot.
KNN your $120 very BIG isit? Go n check FL Dome L for local price lah..u think fuck PRC ah!!
Btw I zap u

Last edited by watssupp; 29-01-2015 at 09:05 AM.
Old 29-01-2015, 08:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1790 / Power: 13
xrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant future

so heartening to see so many sbf bros offering help and advice to TS. I salute you all! Esp that bro who offered milk for 2 yrs.

I too think that TS you should continue with your part time work at home. Giving tuition at home is excellent. When proven effective, parents will surely recommend you to others and it can grow like a small business. I can totally understand your predicament. I too am in a lot of debt and shit and have to work as a cleaner and garbage clearer in the nights before. I am still slowly working out my life and crawling out of this shithole I am in. But luckily I am finding my way. I AM SURE YOU WILL TOO.

There are really some legit and good advice give here by bros. approaching RC and grassroots adviser is a viable option. Another one I recommend you approach is to CDAC. I am assuming you are Chinese. I have seen them help the less fortunate and their response time is much faster. They have dedicated people to help others in situations like yours. I have seen them:
1) Provide help for daily essentials, which you definitely need for your 2 kids and you.
2) Offer help for monthly utilities.
3) Find and bridge jobs, either home based or part time or even full time if you can.
4) Another important thing is helping out with the school fees and necessities of the children. I dont know if your elder is in pre-school or kindy.
5) They can also help bridge helpful people who are willing to offer financial, employment assistance to you. So help from them and others.
If you are not Chinese, then SINDA, Mendaki has similar help. But I know CDAC has a wide reach. I have encounters with them, so I am aware.

Do all those things:
A) Continue working hard. Part time home business can grow to a steady income stream.
B) Approach the RC and PA (People's association)
C) Approach CDAC. They have 12 centres. Go to one nearest your home. Or the HQ in Tg Katong. They will help.
D) Even if you are not a Catholic or Christian. Approach Caritas. They are the welfare arm of the church. www.catholic.org.sg.

Approach this bleak situation believing that you will pull through. I give myself 2-3 years. I am sure you can give yourself 1-2 years to create a steady income stream. A combination of help from all these good organisations and helpful people from them or individual bros combined, can be really substantial.

I am not an angel. I visit massage and FL sometimes. But dont go down that road. Been said many times. I hope you are able to see more options than before instead of doing that FL thing. IF you have, awesome. Posting here, though a sex site, unexpectedly might have open new better choices to you. (I hope!)

I guess milk powder is covered. Do you need daily necessities? Soap, Rice, etc.. I am not rich, but I will help if I can. pm me if you need, cos I am sure your pm full liao. nothing in return. If not, no problem, I wish you the best. Walk on with your head up.

Looking for chat and lunch buddies. ladies pls. I'd like to have a little casual banter over chat, lunch or tea if you are available in the daytime. pm me. I don't bite.
Old 29-01-2015, 09:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 165 / Power: 12
ANowhereMan is a Helpful and Caring SamsterANowhereMan is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hi TS,
please abandon the thought as this is not the right way forward. Temptations will be there, but you do not need to sacrifice yourself this way. Maybe can try working at fastfood outlets for a start? Like macdonald while waiting for replies.

Do reconsider...

Believe when none would.
Old 29-01-2015, 09:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 165 / Power: 12
ANowhereMan is a Helpful and Caring SamsterANowhereMan is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Hey TS,

You have found the right place to ply your trade! I am fully supportive and look forward to your service. I am sure you won't mind if I pay you by milk powder and diapers. I have some spares at home :-)

How about 1FJ - 3 tins of milk powder worth abt $40 each? After the deed, pls pick up from my car boot.
I don't know if this is a sick joke or shit himself

Believe when none would.
Old 29-01-2015, 09:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 395 / Power: 11
Johnbass is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJohnbass is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJohnbass is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJohnbass is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Can win 6 months supply of milk powder...
Mai say I never SIC...
http://www.dumexonline.com/?gclid=CI...FcMrvQodXlwAaA

No need sell body lah...

SAF Core Values... (When Eating Out)
8th - do but don't get caught
9th - caught already act blur
10th - cannot act blur then blame others
Old 29-01-2015, 09:36 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 0
empire999 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Hey TS,

Ur 3 tin of milk power si bei big fuck si bo,
ah bo I give u 6 tin of milk power then call bangala fuck ur ass ai mai
Old 29-01-2015, 11:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
SaBadBoy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hey TS,

Pls if u don want help pls keep yr 3 tin of milk powder
Old 29-01-2015, 11:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1083 / Power: 10
Treemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Hey TS,

Knnz locals are worth more than your cb offer of $120 .......... How about you ask your wife cum out FL for $120 ? I will support you by getting two of my bangala construction workers to fuck her..... I pay they fuck

By the way, TS pm me if you nid some job seeking help...... Im looking for two admin positions to be filled

Saphan Kwai FAQ
Old 29-01-2015, 12:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
DingdongAw deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bravo, to all bros who care to share and concern over TS. we still have heart for helpless lady in need.
Hell to bro who offer milk bottles.
Old 29-01-2015, 01:18 PM
Samster (V)

My Reputation: Points: 258 / Power: 16
cloudangel is one of the Best!cloudangel is one of the Best!cloudangel is one of the Best!

Yes i will agree that the competition in Singapore is tight and standard of living is high... But i think if you are less fussy, there's always a job out there which you can do to gain a respectable steady income....

If you are single, bored and lazy, sure by all means go ahead. But FL should never be considered an option to support your kids or family, no matter how dire your situation is...
Old 29-01-2015, 05:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 94 / Power: 13
3legguy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

if you do need a job, pm me and we can work something out
Old 29-01-2015, 07:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 90 / Power: 10
aoitobymummy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Good afternoon everyone.
Once again im really thankful for all the advises as well as some of the members here whom offered help, on the forum and on wechat.

Havent really managed to online so i just browse through as baby is not feeling well and im also seriously lacking of sleep. so i am sorry if i missed out anything.

Im also not sure why im replying to that guy whom said im a slut because i should be more understanding.. but yup. i wish i could be more understanding too but i think you are just making an ass out of u and me when you assumed, because you simply hv no idea how long ive been going through and been understanding. or probably you know him and is speaking up for him. so would be helpful if you just shut up because you're simply insulting your own mother when you said all woman are sluts.

just to update everyone, im really thankful for the many whom tries to talk me out of fl. i know its not a long term solution and actually all along life have been pretty stable after divorce. before the current hurdle i was able to get along with the 2 kids altho life is not fanciful or easy. im also thankful for all the members offering help for daily items etc.. as i really cant reply to all mails at once (cause i can only send 1 message in 5 minutes, no idea why), so will get back once i can...

im seriously also considering adopting my youngest out. now that hes only 3 months, i think its better rather than to follow me and not have a good life, cause im really not sure if i can get past the current stage either.. need some advises if its ok to do so or if theres anyone i can turn to in singapore that handles such adoptions as i did asked around but no one seems to have any idea. of course i dont want to do so but i think its selfish if i dont think for my own baby now that his dad already doesnt want to care about her.
Old 29-01-2015, 07:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1070 / Power: 21
36SCE has much to be proud of36SCE has much to be proud of36SCE has much to be proud of36SCE has much to be proud of36SCE has much to be proud of36SCE has much to be proud of36SCE has much to be proud of36SCE has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by cloudangel View Post
Yes i will agree that the competition in Singapore is tight and standard of living is high... But i think if you are less fussy, there's always a job out there which you can do to gain a respectable steady income....

If you are single, bored and lazy, sure by all means go ahead. But FL should never be considered an option to support your kids or family, no matter how dire your situation is...
I believe TS is lost and confused. Her marriage woes have hit her hard and she is definitely overwhelmed by the thought of raising 2 young kids all alone on her part time tuition income.

It is touching to see some many Cheongsters show concern and offer various degrees of help from milk to jobs. What I suggest is for TS to take the first step to seek proper help from Counselors from CDAC, RC or Religious Organizations so they can better assess her situation and more importantly her state of mind as she could be under tremendous mental stress and hence the thought of doing FL came about as she probably thinks this is the quickest way to earn some money for her family without thinking of the consequences in time to com

TS, please seek help before you sink into depression.
Old 29-01-2015, 09:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1083 / Power: 10
Treemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud of

Somebody zap me becuz of my comments in tis thread....... Knnz really bo lam pa that guy zap don dare leave nick and still wan to kpkb......... To the zapper if you tink like bro sammyboyforumm my comments still the same. My stand is we should never exploit the needy, weak and desperate

Saphan Kwai FAQ
Old 29-01-2015, 11:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
CockUpForCunt is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Hey TS,

Nabeh... If u want fj go GL lah. Don't drag her into FL.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1