The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 28-01-2015, 05:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 90 / Power: 10
aoitobymummy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: can a mother of 2 still be fl ?

hi everyone thanks for the advises..

first of all im sorry if its wrong to give wechat id first.. actually did a quick scan through some threads and realised many people shares wechat id so i went to download wechat cause i dont think its a gd idea to give mobile number or something more personal..

once again thanks everyone for the advises.
im in this state because of wrong choices ive made myself, but i cant just throw away my kids although sometimes i really wish i can (especially when the crying is non stop no matter what i do).
FL is not the way out i know, im also aware my marriage got into this state partially because of FLs although i know i cant blame them cause it takes 2 hands to clap.

i choose to marry the wrong man and this is my self deserved. im not sure if he is reading all this or cheering over the fact his ex wife have to consider fl to meet end meets.
im still working part time tutoring, usually kids come over to my place so i can take care of my own kids and the student, but when i have to go out for an hour or two my kind neighbour will help to look after the kids.
im trying to find more home base jobs or translation jobs but after being away from work for these few years i have really lost touch with many people and dont know how to go about it anymore.

many people added me on wechat last night and also offered many kind advises, im not sure if i can handle FL even though i thought its the only way out at this moment. my husband is my first bf and thus i really dont know if i can handle or if i can face my kids.
im thankful for all the support and advises.

to the members whom offered help, im really thankful and will pm you but i cant pm all the time, it says i only can send one message in minutes.

also to the member whom said all woman are slut, i hope you have asked yourself the exact question whether you are saying your mum/wife/daughter or future daughter is a slut as well. and although i believe there are good man around too, i hope you understand that if a woman becomes a slut, its most of the time because of a man. if you love your woman right, your woman will never be a slut.

thanks all once again.. i will try to be online to update more often...
Old 28-01-2015, 06:00 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -94 / Power: 0
drekman has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

If you are not a slut. You will not divorce your husband but be more understanding towards your husband.
Old 28-01-2015, 08:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 393 / Power: 12
hunter12 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhunter12 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhunter12 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhunter12 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by aoitobymummy View Post
hi everyone thanks for the advises..

first of all im sorry if its wrong to give wechat id first.. actually did a quick scan through some threads and realised many people shares wechat id so i went to download wechat cause i dont think its a gd idea to give mobile number or something more personal..

once again thanks everyone for the advises.
im in this state because of wrong choices ive made myself, but i cant just throw away my kids although sometimes i really wish i can (especially when the crying is non stop no matter what i do).
FL is not the way out i know, im also aware my marriage got into this state partially because of FLs although i know i cant blame them cause it takes 2 hands to clap.

i choose to marry the wrong man and this is my self deserved. im not sure if he is reading all this or cheering over the fact his ex wife have to consider fl to meet end meets.
im still working part time tutoring, usually kids come over to my place so i can take care of my own kids and the student, but when i have to go out for an hour or two my kind neighbour will help to look after the kids.
im trying to find more home base jobs or translation jobs but after being away from work for these few years i have really lost touch with many people and dont know how to go about it anymore.

many people added me on wechat last night and also offered many kind advises, im not sure if i can handle FL even though i thought its the only way out at this moment. my husband is my first bf and thus i really dont know if i can handle or if i can face my kids.
im thankful for all the support and advises.

to the members whom offered help, im really thankful and will pm you but i cant pm all the time, it says i only can send one message in minutes.

also to the member whom said all woman are slut, i hope you have asked yourself the exact question whether you are saying your mum/wife/daughter or future daughter is a slut as well. and although i believe there are good man around too, i hope you understand that if a woman becomes a slut, its most of the time because of a man. if you love your woman right, your woman will never be a slut.

thanks all once again.. i will try to be online to update more often...
my close friend's wife is giving tuition too and can earn a decent income. She like u need to take care of kids so chose to give tuition at home. If u plan it properly, to hit 1600 - 2000 should not b a problems just that u be tired only. Maybe u can try give group tuition of 2 - 3 instead of one at a time. cheaper per student but nos of student can make up the different n surely abit more go by hrs rate.
Old 28-01-2015, 09:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Falcon6 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

We are all bunch of horny guys but I'm salute seeing lots of bros still telling TS not to be FL
Dear TS once becoming FL, your future can't be change anymore. You can ask for the bros to intro you some job
And for bro that want to support the kid 2 years of milk powder, I have my hat off for you. You are really a gentleman
Old 28-01-2015, 10:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 204 / Power: 19
Benson Cheng is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBenson Cheng is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBenson Cheng is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
hi everyone
pardon me for the long post please
actually i got to know about this site from my ex-husband (he was a fl-club addict whom spend all our money on flower joints and fl, he might just be reading this too, i dont know)

i am 27 and have 2 kids, one 4 and one 3 months old
ive since divorced my husband in december as our marriage was getting violent and his bad habits was getting too much even after our second child

after the divorce i couldnt find anyone to take care of my second child so could only work as a part time tutor, and my ex husband totally vanished with all the warning letter for bills and everything else
the only time he came home after our divorce was to ransack the house and disappear again

out of desperation i saw this forum on our computer and remembered i saw him on it for afew times but i did not really bother to find out what it is about

i know as a 27 year old and mother of two, theres not much attraction anymore especially after being a housewife for the past few years
but would like some advise can i still be a fl ?
given the current situation i really have no other way out for myself, despite writing to the respective government bodies for help, was getting no replies or slow replies, and told me they needed time to process my help and such

i wouldnt want to do this but i have not been working full time for the past few years, and have no savings, thus this is probably my only way out.
would like to know if it is still feasible and if yes, how much can i probably earn from each time ? i have checked out the rates in this forum but i dont think given my age and situation i can fetch the high price, and i do not want to be in this for long term because of my kids.

please advise.
i can be reached at wechat id suzubell or i think can pm vie this forum.
Your we chat quote seem very chinese, are you a PRC?
I have no problem in helping out for short term.For long term your really need to sit down and think about it. Let me know
Old 28-01-2015, 10:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1070 / Power: 21
36SCE has much to be proud of36SCE has much to be proud of36SCE has much to be proud of36SCE has much to be proud of36SCE has much to be proud of36SCE has much to be proud of36SCE has much to be proud of36SCE has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by dajalz View Post
sense like something wrg here..maybe just okt trying to promote the lady..thts why give wechat id..sounds weird tht a mother of 2 gives wechat id just like that even before starting as a fl.
Don't be overly skeptical. She is new to Forum and not familiar with what's what.
Old 28-01-2015, 11:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 761 / Power: 11
Oda007 is a splendid one to beholdOda007 is a splendid one to beholdOda007 is a splendid one to beholdOda007 is a splendid one to beholdOda007 is a splendid one to beholdOda007 is a splendid one to beholdOda007 is a splendid one to behold

Althought most of guys here including me can be horny, but being a FL is not recommended for you as once u r in this, u will get suck into the sinkhole
Old 29-01-2015, 12:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 213 / Power: 10
a2014 is a Helpful and Caring Samstera2014 is a Helpful and Caring Samstera2014 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Home base job other than tuition is an option, not sure what you can do. Certainly there are companies that uses home base services. It will be good if you can share some of your past experience if any, maybe it helps rather than going to be a FL. Opportunity is always there.

Important thing is that you have to be hard working.

Take Care.
Old 29-01-2015, 02:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 624 / Power: 17
porscheclub is a name known to allporscheclub is a name known to allporscheclub is a name known to allporscheclub is a name known to allporscheclub is a name known to allporscheclub is a name known to all

Lady, your mailbox is full so please email me for your milk powder

[email protected]

To err is human. No questions on your family or why you posted here.

I have 4 kids so buying extra is not an issue & my only request is that you or your kids will forward the help to others when possible.

My mother singlehandedly brought three of us up as a seamstress & even managed to send my eldest sibling through NUS so I can relate to your problem very well.

Very grateful & many thanks to all the sisters & bros for the points as I totally didn't expect it. For those who's chipping in to help, perhaps we should set up a plan for her but let's see if she communicates.
Old 29-01-2015, 02:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 616 / Power: 11
whatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to all

I have added u on wechat, if u need milk powder or diapers just message me on wechat. FL is not an option u should consider. Think about your kids
Old 29-01-2015, 04:40 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -212 / Power: 0
atmos atmos atmos

frequent thai clubers will find me vry familiar.my ex-wife n me were divorced 2mths ago with a 5yrs boy, but its a shame on your ex as not being to draw a line between own family and disposables.
even till now,occasionally i still teach my ex how to speak Thai although aldy divorced.
Sorry if i offended you. Whether is it true or...
I'm sorry if this is real. By being a FL is only a sudden flash coming to you.nobody on earth would wana step into this unless she got a unusual liking.
even you have assets of fantasy on you. it will not work out for sure. you wont even wana see yourself in the mirror, not to say if your kids asking you where are you goin.
Its hard now i know. you have supports here whereby others dun even have chance to be near. once you step in. Things will be different. everyone will look upon you a a FL. No longer a strong mummy anymore but a lady with FR.
Do or not u aldy have the ans.
Do take goodcare.

Yours Sincerely
Old 29-01-2015, 07:38 AM
King Of Geylang

My Reputation: Points: 19101 / Power: 75
slyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 36SCE View Post
Don't be overly skeptical. She is new to Forum and not familiar with what's what.
Return 11 points. Thanks for the up.
Old 29-01-2015, 07:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 896 / Power: 19
ccl69 is a splendid one to beholdccl69 is a splendid one to beholdccl69 is a splendid one to beholdccl69 is a splendid one to beholdccl69 is a splendid one to beholdccl69 is a splendid one to beholdccl69 is a splendid one to behold

Agreed. Family more important.
Old 29-01-2015, 07:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 395 / Power: 11
Johnbass is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJohnbass is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJohnbass is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJohnbass is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by 36SCE View Post
If charbor, must be newbie....
Sbf logic...

SAF Core Values... (When Eating Out)
8th - do but don't get caught
9th - caught already act blur
10th - cannot act blur then blame others
Old 29-01-2015, 08:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 254 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 522 / Power: 10
sammyboyforumm is a glorious beacon of lightsammyboyforumm is a glorious beacon of lightsammyboyforumm is a glorious beacon of lightsammyboyforumm is a glorious beacon of lightsammyboyforumm is a glorious beacon of lightsammyboyforumm is a glorious beacon of light

Hey TS,

You have found the right place to ply your trade! I am fully supportive and look forward to your service. I am sure you won't mind if I pay you by milk powder and diapers. I have some spares at home :-)

How about 1FJ - 3 tins of milk powder worth abt $40 each? After the deed, pls pick up from my car boot.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1