The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 28-01-2015, 11:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 11
devilcheong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: WL pregnant

Quote:
Originally Posted by rachgu View Post
早知如此,我还是要Raw
I am too addicted to it, worse consequence kana HIV but as of my last blood test after, i am clean
Why not give some useful opinion than quote a useless sentence. Same like u tell this to a murderer who been given death sentence, what use have it?
You're addicted to it.. you only contribute more harm to the WL's health and future although they are willing to do it for money for abortion... also bring bad karma to yourself and family.
If Peggy and born without a proper family.. you might even contribute more harm to the child or the society..
Anyhow by means of doing this.. there is many ways to make you suffer if she met the right person which can consult her to deal with you.. she might even sue you of raping her since there is no proof of mutual consent on papers.. take care and good luck
Old 29-01-2015, 12:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 358 / Power: 21
collin_23 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercollin_23 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercollin_23 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercollin_23 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Not all WLs r bad . Some in this line because of family , for example h72 last time have 1 WL Dad got cancer , so she come sg earn money help treat dad's cancer . Finally dad not able to make it , after that she no more need to work this line . Her greatest regret not able to see dad's last face . . . for weeks she turn from plump to thin ,reason sad and no eat . U can pay money , u can get sex ,but just make sure end of day don't hurt both sides feelings and emotions . If really and seriously like her , find out more about her and family , make her an offer . Abortion is very damaging to woman's body . If all she do is want u to happy , everything think for u , try not be selfish and think of yourself only .
Old 29-01-2015, 12:48 AM
Samster (PreD)

My Reputation: Points: 2405 / Power: 10
rachgu has a reputation beyond reputerachgu has a reputation beyond reputerachgu has a reputation beyond reputerachgu has a reputation beyond reputerachgu has a reputation beyond reputerachgu has a reputation beyond reputerachgu has a reputation beyond reputerachgu has a reputation beyond reputerachgu has a reputation beyond reputerachgu has a reputation beyond reputerachgu has a reputation beyond repute

Opinion on ways how to get out of it so i can continue. Why doesnt matter? I am sure there are hidden talent here who have done it better....can share their thoughts...but from a girl perspective, i understand difficult girl to understand this .....
Quote:
Originally Posted by Meow^^ View Post
Options a not it doesn't matter. Since you had already did it and addicted on doing it you should have better options. Why seek so many options? The more the better?
Mr Demonhunter, good suggestion, i did cross the thought of marry her for good sex so every day i come home can have good and raw sex but still seem not practical.
Quote:
Originally Posted by demonhunter View Post
Step 1 . check DNA

if confirm , Step 2 marry her and u will be having a good sex life

if not confirm , Step 2 .. Run away !

hmm..i am thinking of this too...
Quote:
Originally Posted by peanut123 View Post
Get an abortion. BUT, if

a. she can prove the baby is yours through DNA testing, and
b. she refuses to get an abortion,
c. she knows your real identity (maybe via your handphone or your name)

then she can sue you for child support. If she takes the legal route, no amount of "running" is going to help. You are the biological father and you are liable for the child support. Almost certainly, she'll win the case.

The Woman's Charter states:

Duty of parents to maintain children
68. it shall be the duty of a parent to maintain or contribute to the maintenance of his or her children, whether they are in his or her custody or the custody of any other person, and whether they are legitimate or illegitimate, either by providing them with such accommodation, clothing, food and education as may be reasonable having regard to his or her means and station in life or by paying the cost thereof.

Now imagine the worst case scenario of you, her, and the kid all infected with HIV. She is afterall a hooker and she can catch HIV and pass it to you and the baby. A lifetime of expensive HIV drugs for 3 people. If AIDS doesn't kill you, the expenses will.

Still want to fuck her raw? Your reward is a baby and your name on the kid's birthcert and a hellhole of expenses for at least 21 years.
You talking about karma in a sex forum? maybe at the first place u should not be here or the forum should not exist due to karma....should sammyboy himself have karma for running this website to encourage whoring activities?
Quote:
Originally Posted by devilcheong View Post
You're addicted to it.. you only contribute more harm to the WL's health and future although they are willing to do it for money for abortion... also bring bad karma to yourself and family.
If Peggy and born without a proper family.. you might even contribute more harm to the child or the society..
Anyhow by means of doing this.. there is many ways to make you suffer if she met the right person which can consult her to deal with you.. she might even sue you of raping her since there is no proof of mutual consent on papers.. take care and good luck

Last edited by rachgu; 29-01-2015 at 10:59 AM.
Old 29-01-2015, 01:22 AM
Samster (PreD)

rachgu has a reputation beyond reputerachgu has a reputation beyond reputerachgu has a reputation beyond reputerachgu has a reputation beyond reputerachgu has a reputation beyond reputerachgu has a reputation beyond reputerachgu has a reputation beyond reputerachgu has a reputation beyond reputerachgu has a reputation beyond reputerachgu has a reputation beyond reputerachgu has a reputation beyond repute

You are right, i used to think like u but later realise more than 90% WL become whore not because they no choice, ie. they have money for basic survival.

Many do for luxurious life, when have money will spend on iphone,. branded clothes and bag or expensive food be it local WL or foreign, it is all same.

Quote:
Originally Posted by collin_23 View Post
Not all WLs r bad . Some in this line because of family , for example h72 last time have 1 WL Dad got cancer , so she come sg earn money help treat dad's cancer . Finally dad not able to make it , after that she no more need to work this line . Her greatest regret not able to see dad's last face . . . for weeks she turn from plump to thin ,reason sad and no eat . U can pay money , u can get sex ,but just make sure end of day don't hurt both sides feelings and emotions . If really and seriously like her , find out more about her and family , make her an offer . Abortion is very damaging to woman's body . If all she do is want u to happy , everything think for u , try not be selfish and think of yourself only .

Last edited by rachgu; 29-01-2015 at 11:02 AM.
Old 29-01-2015, 03:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
Luck4Me deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

To be frank, you dare to do raw, I'm sure she is not the only WL u fucked raw. If now then u start to worry one of them will pregnant, why not worry about all the WL you fucked might pregnant too?

From your replies to many bros, obviously you not willing to take any responsibility whether they pregnant or not since you mentioned is pay sex. Not even need to mention whether you will accept this woman or admit her pregnancy is resulted by you. Any way I'm sure these woman also wont be so stupid without taking any safety precaution that end them in deep problem when very high risk meeting a guy (customer) like you.

So are you going to be noble and accept this WL as your wife without thinking about her job as prostitute? Obviously you are not. Worse still, marry her for good sex? without feeling? You worse than a beast that only use their dick to think. Simply relay all your answers that you replied at here to this WL. If she got brain, she will wake up and tell you what to do than searching your answer here. Any way is not up for you to decide since is her body. lol.... u better pray hard not really your child if not BINGO! Law will help this WL and the kid (if born) to handle you.... lol

Last edited by Luck4Me; 29-01-2015 at 03:47 AM.
Old 29-01-2015, 10:55 AM
Samster (PreD)

To take responsibility by marrying a girl because she is pregnant is a sure recipe for failed marriage. Moreover sex is done thru transaction.

I am more concern by what she can / cannot do in court if the baby is proven to be mine.

Anyway thanks to those bro who gave useful opinion.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luck4Me View Post
From your replies to many bros, obviously you not willing to take any responsibility whether they pregnant or not

So are you going to be noble and accept this WL as your wife without thinking about her job as prostitute?
Old 29-01-2015, 11:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21635 / Power: 26
Meow^^ has a reputation beyond reputeMeow^^ has a reputation beyond reputeMeow^^ has a reputation beyond reputeMeow^^ has a reputation beyond reputeMeow^^ has a reputation beyond reputeMeow^^ has a reputation beyond reputeMeow^^ has a reputation beyond reputeMeow^^ has a reputation beyond reputeMeow^^ has a reputation beyond reputeMeow^^ has a reputation beyond reputeMeow^^ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
To take responsibility by marrying a girl because she is pregnant is a sure recipe for failed marriage. Moreover sex is done thru transaction.

I am more concern by what she can / cannot do in court if the baby is proven to be mine.

Then just tell us your main concern..... Law issues....

By the way, both of you will get into trouble as there are rules to follow if she is a legal House WL. Use CAP/Helmet for all actions. Since both of you didn't use, what do you think the court will do? If she isn't working in any of the legal house and she want you to get into trouble, RAPE she will report you to the police...

Time is the only true unit of measure, it gives proof to the existence of matter, without time, we don’t exist.
Power of 20 and above for Exchange.
Old 29-01-2015, 11:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 691 / Power: 16
anikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to behold

test for HIV, bro. really.
Old 30-01-2015, 12:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2299 / Power: 19
zinedine zidane has a reputation beyond reputezinedine zidane has a reputation beyond reputezinedine zidane has a reputation beyond reputezinedine zidane has a reputation beyond reputezinedine zidane has a reputation beyond reputezinedine zidane has a reputation beyond reputezinedine zidane has a reputation beyond reputezinedine zidane has a reputation beyond reputezinedine zidane has a reputation beyond reputezinedine zidane has a reputation beyond reputezinedine zidane has a reputation beyond repute

Addicted? What an excuse! You do wrong things and blame it on your addiction? Worse still, start worrying whether the WL will get pregnant when you creampie her. You may say "at the point of time" cannot tahan, it only tells me you've got poor control over your mind.

If you have that kind of addiction, get a girlfriend. Do your homework well, calculate the timing pop the birth control pills. Creampie all you want....

You come here asking for prevention/escape route, obviously you arent prepare to take responsibilities.

Next, if you prepared to "escape" why even bother ask so many "what if"?

You mentioned, it was a mutually agreed paid transaction. Then why worry?

I guess you are old enough to know that when u creampie a girl, the risk involved is not only STD but pregnancy as well.

If your main concern is going to court, Like what bros/sis here said informed the WL to inform you if she is pregnant then go for DNA. If the child is yours, take custody. I dont agree to abortion, why must the child's life ends when its your fault?
Old 02-02-2015, 05:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 409 / Power: 15
freezetheDB is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfreezetheDB is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfreezetheDB is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfreezetheDB is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfreezetheDB is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Obviously ts will not be the only person given raw. No such thing as WL giving exclusive raw.
Old 03-02-2015, 12:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1058 / Power: 13
iluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud of

Quote:

rachgu, now I understand what you are asking, like what other bro say here, legally speaking, it is not easy for the WL to report you for rape since you mentioned you are her regular, the only thing is she can report that you rape her because she refuse to do raw with you. Now that, although not easy, can still land you in a whole lot of trouble with the law.

On the issue of child support I think bros here already explained to you on what are your legal obligations. Last time my colleague divorced his wife, both kids follow the mother, each month he have to give $800x2 to wife for child support. His ex actually made him cuckold (that's why divorced), so now stay with the bf. My colleague is angry as he think she don't spend all $1,600 each month on the kids but what to do? sigh
Old 03-02-2015, 05:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6666 / Power: 17
clinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by collin_23 View Post
U ask this question because u still have a conscience . One of my friend encounter this problem x 2 times before , both times he offer the WL go hospital for DNA test , if confirm pregnant and is his child , he will marry her , take care baby . Both times WL reject to go for test , after that auto no more contact from WL . My friend sleep soundly ,cause willing take responsibility . Running away is easy , but depends what kind of person r u .
salute to your friend ... also a good way to counter those fake ones
Old 03-02-2015, 06:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6666 / Power: 17
clinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by demonhunter View Post
Step 1 . check DNA

if confirm , Step 2 marry her and u will be having a good sex life

if not confirm , Step 2 .. Run away !

for lot married man here, cannot marry her again, what to do
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1