The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 27-01-2015, 12:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 395 / Power: 11
Johnbass is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJohnbass is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJohnbass is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJohnbass is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: WL pregnant

Quote:
Originally Posted by yangguo View Post
Congrats, bro TS!

You are going to be the father of a jubilee baby!
Got many Jubilee baby gifts also...
Don't give birth will lugi a lot...

http://www.todayonline.com/sites/def...?itok=11kh3CuV

SAF Core Values... (When Eating Out)
8th - do but don't get caught
9th - caught already act blur
10th - cannot act blur then blame others
Old 27-01-2015, 01:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 14
bengeo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

What i am asking for opinion is if she is break the news to me that she is pregnant with my child, is it better if
1) just run away and hack care since it is pay sex (should not bother my child or not mine)
2) Send her for DNA test to confirm then decide want give her money for abortion or what.

Apologies for the confusion about what i am trying to ask.[/QUOTE]

If she clever one, she can get the court to make u pay for upbringing the child once she can prove u are the biological papa.
Or she can go to your home, kpkb there, which is worst. Or she give birth and hide, come back 2/3 years later to disturb u.

Best option, let money settle your problem. Go abortion, and pay for damages
May be costly but that's the price to pay for being naughty
Old 27-01-2015, 05:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 10
Heshame deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by rachgu View Post
Hi,

I know this is a stupid question and discussion. Any bro ever creampie and make a WL pregnant before? If WL pregnant with your child, what should you do? Should ignore or take responsibility because u pay money for bonk, not a real relationship.
If you fuck a random WL raw, and she seems to allow you to do so with no apprehension, pregnancy is the least of your concern...
Old 27-01-2015, 06:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 228 / Power: 16
cocknloaded is a Helpful and Caring Samstercocknloaded is a Helpful and Caring Samstercocknloaded is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Aiyo..some bro ask funny question like "do i think i am the only customer she raw?" " Married her? Sure marriage can last?"
Needless to said, i cannot confirm the child is mine since she is WL without a DNA test. I not posting a KC question about i love the whore because she raw with me.
Once a whore always a whore, only nuts marry them.

What i am asking for opinion is if she is break the news to me that she is pregnant with my child, is it better if
1) just run away and hack care since it is pay sex (should not bother my child or not mine)
2) Send her for DNA test to confirm then decide want give her money for abortion or what.

Apologies for the confusion about what i am trying to ask.
then my advice is if you wanna siam, better siam far far, change your number etc dun let her know your address. because if one fine day.. she comes back to find you while holding a kid's hand.. and the kid calls you papa.. all hell breaks loose, especially if you are married then. lol.. you become the 2nd Terence Cao
Old 27-01-2015, 09:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 13
LonerLoner deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I am compelled to say if step into prostitute or WL world, the person shouldn't get pregnant since the job is paid for a good fk and going on with more "clients".

Agree with most of the opinions here. It is either marry if you and her wish to or heck care siam far far away since not obliged to provide for offspring from paid fk.
Old 27-01-2015, 10:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 565 / Power: 15
yangguo is a name known to allyangguo is a name known to allyangguo is a name known to allyangguo is a name known to allyangguo is a name known to allyangguo is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by bengeo View Post
Bro TS, before I answer your question, can I assume that you are married?
Old 28-01-2015, 12:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 11
devilcheong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Unless you have an verbal agreement with the WL for not using CD and she will have to bear the responsibility if she really got preggy.. or if u are the one who is so itchy that persuaded her to let u raw without telling her the consequences... its all up to you and your guilt by then to either escape or face the responsibility of your wrongdoing..
You may escape the responsibility by using money to settle the faults but you may or won't be able to escape the guilt of killing a innocent life..
Old 28-01-2015, 12:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
hotpen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: WL pregnant

Marry her? What if she is Milf?
Old 28-01-2015, 01:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 358 / Power: 21
collin_23 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercollin_23 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercollin_23 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercollin_23 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

U ask this question because u still have a conscience . One of my friend encounter this problem x 2 times before , both times he offer the WL go hospital for DNA test , if confirm pregnant and is his child , he will marry her , take care baby . Both times WL reject to go for test , after that auto no more contact from WL . My friend sleep soundly ,cause willing take responsibility . Running away is easy , but depends what kind of person r u .
Old 28-01-2015, 08:10 PM
Samster (PreD)

My Reputation: Points: 2405 / Power: 10
rachgu has a reputation beyond reputerachgu has a reputation beyond reputerachgu has a reputation beyond reputerachgu has a reputation beyond reputerachgu has a reputation beyond reputerachgu has a reputation beyond reputerachgu has a reputation beyond reputerachgu has a reputation beyond reputerachgu has a reputation beyond reputerachgu has a reputation beyond reputerachgu has a reputation beyond repute

Well i am single but to marry a whore is a nono, moreover no real feeling, only lust. It is mutual agreement in doing raw by compensation with more money.
As such i feel actually no liability for her pregnancy. She took my money so should take the precaution.

Some bro argue if want abort then no need do DNA test. Well how can ask her to abort straight away without DNA test? if turn out to be other people child? I cannot make such decision for others?

If DNA show not my child then i dont even bother with her. If DNA show my child then i think of ask her abort. Only worry she refuse then gogodi with me.

Wonder any bro encounter such things before, have good solution? What can be the worse case? Can she go court sue me? Court ask me pay more compensation?
Old 28-01-2015, 10:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21635 / Power: 26
Meow^^ has a reputation beyond reputeMeow^^ has a reputation beyond reputeMeow^^ has a reputation beyond reputeMeow^^ has a reputation beyond reputeMeow^^ has a reputation beyond reputeMeow^^ has a reputation beyond reputeMeow^^ has a reputation beyond reputeMeow^^ has a reputation beyond reputeMeow^^ has a reputation beyond reputeMeow^^ has a reputation beyond reputeMeow^^ has a reputation beyond repute

早知如此,何必当初?

Time is the only true unit of measure, it gives proof to the existence of matter, without time, we don’t exist.
Power of 20 and above for Exchange.
Old 28-01-2015, 11:09 PM
Samster (PreD)

My Reputation: Points: 2405 / Power: 10
rachgu has a reputation beyond reputerachgu has a reputation beyond reputerachgu has a reputation beyond reputerachgu has a reputation beyond reputerachgu has a reputation beyond reputerachgu has a reputation beyond reputerachgu has a reputation beyond reputerachgu has a reputation beyond reputerachgu has a reputation beyond reputerachgu has a reputation beyond reputerachgu has a reputation beyond repute

早知如此,我还是要Raw
I am too addicted to it, worse consequence kana HIV but as of my last blood test after, i am clean
Why not give some useful opinion than quote a useless sentence. Same like u tell this to a murderer who been given death sentence, what use have it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meow^^ View Post
早知如此,何必当初?
Old 28-01-2015, 11:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21635 / Power: 26
Meow^^ has a reputation beyond reputeMeow^^ has a reputation beyond reputeMeow^^ has a reputation beyond reputeMeow^^ has a reputation beyond reputeMeow^^ has a reputation beyond reputeMeow^^ has a reputation beyond reputeMeow^^ has a reputation beyond reputeMeow^^ has a reputation beyond reputeMeow^^ has a reputation beyond reputeMeow^^ has a reputation beyond reputeMeow^^ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
早知如此,我还是要Raw
I am too addicted to it, worse consequence kana HIV but as of my last blood test after, i am clean
Why not give some useful opinion than quote a useless sentence. Same like u tell this to a murderer who been given death sentence, what use have it?
Options a not it doesn't matter. Since you had already did it and addicted on doing it you should have better options. Why seek so many options? The more the better?

Time is the only true unit of measure, it gives proof to the existence of matter, without time, we don’t exist.
Power of 20 and above for Exchange.
Old 28-01-2015, 11:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 157 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3405 / Power: 22
demonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond repute

Step 1 . check DNA

if confirm , Step 2 marry her and u will be having a good sex life

if not confirm , Step 2 .. Run away !

Old 28-01-2015, 11:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 556 / Power: 17
peanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to all

Get an abortion. BUT, if

a. she can prove the baby is yours through DNA testing, and
b. she refuses to get an abortion,
c. she knows your real identity (maybe via your handphone or your name)

then she can sue you for child support. If she takes the legal route, no amount of "running" is going to help. You are the biological father and you are liable for the child support. Almost certainly, she'll win the case.

The Woman's Charter states:

Duty of parents to maintain children
68. it shall be the duty of a parent to maintain or contribute to the maintenance of his or her children, whether they are in his or her custody or the custody of any other person, and whether they are legitimate or illegitimate, either by providing them with such accommodation, clothing, food and education as may be reasonable having regard to his or her means and station in life or by paying the cost thereof.

Now imagine the worst case scenario of you, her, and the kid all infected with HIV. She is afterall a hooker and she can catch HIV and pass it to you and the baby. A lifetime of expensive HIV drugs for 3 people. If AIDS doesn't kill you, the expenses will.

Still want to fuck her raw? Your reward is a baby and your name on the kid's birthcert and a hellhole of expenses for at least 21 years.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1