The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 09-12-2014, 03:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 10
BaronMunchausen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: My Tenant(s)

Camping for The Taming of the Pussys
Old 09-12-2014, 02:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 12
cramlover deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice narration, TS. Waiting for more updates
Old 09-12-2014, 04:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
pussywillow is Cool - loads of Potential

I cannot wait one month for them to move in also bro. 3 pussies and a rod
Old 11-12-2014, 09:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 137 / Power: 11
darknight80 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydarknight80 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

A few days later.....

Came back home after an intense running outside. While opening my gate, i heard the door opening behind me and a lady speaks to me in PRC chinese, "Hello".

I turned around and see that was my neighbour. I have been staying here since moving in but never had the chance to meet up my neighbour before. Our level has only four houses with two houses at each corner after coming out from the lift. So everytime it is quiet. This female neighbour looks like PRC especially with the accent just now. She has foxy eyes, long hair which as tied to the back and she was wearing the full pyjamas dress which revealed a bit of her cleavage. I didn't really check out how big was her boobs because she was looking at me straight into the eyes. Any signs of me looking at her boobs will cause her to be aware of me. (All conversation with the PRC is in chinese)

Me: yes?

Prc: Do you have the phone number to a plumber?

Me: sorry i don't have. May I know is there anything I can help you with?

Prc: oh... my drain is clogged and I do not know what to do.

Me: Do you allow me to go in and help you look whether I can help you?

Prc: ok (opens up the gate for me to enter)

I went in and also look around the house. Very clean and tidy like mine. There are a few photos hanging on the wall with a guy, her and a son. Looks like my neighbour is a family. Went into her bedroom and saw a clean laundries at her bed waiting to be folded. Hmm... on top of the laundries are few of her colourful underwear. Bras, panties, tongs and g-string. Wah... all are sexy with laces on them. While walking behind her, i can smell floral smells instead of those smells that I always smell whenever walking next to a PRC (sorry for that). She guided me to her masterbedroom toilet and pointed at the drain. While pointing, i takr a sneak peek at her armpit to look for any hair which determines whether she grooms herself or not. Perfectly clean pits with no hair can be seen.

The toilet is really clogged with water almost up to my ankle. I told her I will need to go back to get my springs (i always have a set of tools ready to tackle any problems i encounter at home) to help her.

Went back and came back with the spring plumber always use to enclog the drains. Put the spring into the drain and starts twisting it. Reach to a point where it jams and i push in hard. I can see from the side of eyes the prc was watching at my body while i do the job. I was still wearing my singlet after my run so my arms muscle can be seen while doing the unclogging. A few push and twist and finally the water starts going in. She heaved a sign of relieved. I helped her to wash her toilets because of the stains.

Prc: thank you for the help. Didn't know my neighbour is Mr Fixit. *laughing. U look so strong while doing the unclogging.

She takes this chance to grab the muscle at my arms. I didn't resist and let her enjoy it. It took a few seconds and a few pressing before she released her grip out from me. Can see that her eyes was sparkling with delight watching a strong guy helping her.

Tcss with her to know about her background. She is from Guangzhou and she is here for her son to study in Singapore school. Her husband is busy working hard back in China supporting his family here. Her husband seldoms have time to come to sg to meetup with her because of is work. Her son is studying in Primary 3 at a school nearby via school bus. I take this opportunity to ask her to show me around her house. Her balcony os directly facing to a jungle which is about 1km away from her house.

Me: wow, I like your balcony. Very good privacy. Can walk around without worry people looking into your flat.

Prc: yah. Sometimes I even walk around naked. *giggling.

I was stunned when she told me that.

Me: wah, you are not scare that someone will peek in?

Prc: no. I check the scanned that area already. No one can see into my house at all. I even be naked or in my undies enjoying my tea there before.

My mouth was even wide open when she says that. Means she has been walking around the house naked behind close main door and she is staying just opposite me. Wish I have a xray machine to see that. Talking about that, as she was looking, i quickly glanced at her pyjamas dress to see anything revealing. Same cleavage with about B cup. Because of the floral pattern i can really make up whether is she wearing any bra underneath. A look at her butt reveals no line of panty. Is she not wearing one at all?

After introuducing me around her house and know more about her background, its better time for me to leave.

Prc: thank you again. How much do i have to pay you for the job?

Me: Don't need lah. We are neighbour. If you need anything again can just call me. FOC. I give you my number.

Prc: cannot like that. I will feel embarass. What can I repay you with? (Her foxy eyes staring back at me while bitten her lips and removed her hair band to let her hair down......

Looking for chit chat female buddy or female who likes to do sports or adventure.

If you want to anyhow zap, pls leave your nick coward.
Old 11-12-2014, 10:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 137 / Power: 11
darknight80 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydarknight80 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

....... since she says like that than i might as well take this opportunity to try my luck.

Me: do you know how to massage?

Prc: i was once a masseur back in China. Work for five years before I met my husband and become taitai. Why? You need massage?

Me: yah, my legs were quite sore after the run so maybe need to loosen it.

Prc: oh, than like that I can help. You wan to do it here or back at your house?

Me: now? I need to bath first because I am sweaty all over. So is it okay with ou come over to my house and wait for me while I bath?

Prc: ok. Wait I get my oil first. Its good for massage.

Led her to my house and to the living room. Asked her to wait at the living room while I go and bath.

Few minutes later, i wear my shirt and shorts and went out to look for her.

Prc: you want to massage here? How about your bedroom? I give you a full body massage better.

Me: *Hosay liao. Ok.

Bring her into my room and put a towel onto the bed to prevent the oil flowing down to my mattress.

Prc: ok. Take out your shirt and shorts and lay face down on the bed.

I was stunned. She willing to see me in my undies just after first meet? Took out my shirt first.

Prc: wah. Your body is fabulous (你的身材很棒哦。)

I paiseh turned around and take out my shorts leaving my underwear on. I lay face down onto the bed.

Prc: take out this one too. Later my oil dirty it.

She pulls down my underwear and dropped it onto the floor. I was totally naked in front of her.

Prc: Wah... yours is very thick and beautiful. (哇。你的好粗大有很美)

Oh great..... is this going to be good?

Looking for chit chat female buddy or female who likes to do sports or adventure.

If you want to anyhow zap, pls leave your nick coward.
Old 11-12-2014, 11:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 19
ceejay deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wah piangz, i am getting busy remembering the various 'dramas' (on tenants/neighbors, bet with colleague and milf sil)...and change channels to keep up with the various stories...keep it up bro!
Old 12-12-2014, 02:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
gaipauchi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

More more plz, gittin' sexciting. ...
Old 12-12-2014, 03:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
R32wanfun deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

How come i dont have such neighbour?.
Old 12-12-2014, 11:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 14
dirtyu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Gd job!
Old 15-12-2014, 12:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 518 / Power: 15
alec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of light

wah... TS any more?
Old 15-12-2014, 03:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1898 / Power: 14
drslump99 has a brilliant futuredrslump99 has a brilliant futuredrslump99 has a brilliant futuredrslump99 has a brilliant futuredrslump99 has a brilliant futuredrslump99 has a brilliant futuredrslump99 has a brilliant futuredrslump99 has a brilliant futuredrslump99 has a brilliant futuredrslump99 has a brilliant futuredrslump99 has a brilliant future

arhhhh I hate the suspense ....
please continue, no point letting the story "hanging around"
Old 15-12-2014, 04:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 117 / Power: 14
fabann deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyfabann deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

TS, waiting for more...
Old 15-12-2014, 07:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 13
TwinT deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTwinT deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

nice story... camping for more..
Old 16-12-2014, 12:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
aspireboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: My Tenant(s)

Nice story, waiting for next episode.
Old 16-12-2014, 12:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 284 / Power: 13
DevilTan4480 is one of the Best!DevilTan4480 is one of the Best!DevilTan4480 is one of the Best!

Great story here. Keep more juicy details flowing.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1