The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 26-11-2014, 12:53 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -25 / Power: 0
BabyEito is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Re: My Tenant(s)

Garett popcorn with almonds n nice bottle of merlot camping

Not sharing
Old 26-11-2014, 01:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 281 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3196 / Power: 14
acidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BabyEito View Post
Garett popcorn with almonds n nice bottle of merlot camping

Not sharing
Why so selfish
Old 26-11-2014, 01:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4752 / Power: 24
FatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond repute

camp with floor magiclean and a mop for u guys to mop your cum mess later
Old 26-11-2014, 02:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 315 / Power: 13
Thommmm is one of the Best!Thommmm is one of the Best!Thommmm is one of the Best!Thommmm is one of the Best!

sniping here. faster update bro!
Old 26-11-2014, 04:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 659 / Power: 12
nudity1969 is a splendid one to beholdnudity1969 is a splendid one to beholdnudity1969 is a splendid one to beholdnudity1969 is a splendid one to beholdnudity1969 is a splendid one to beholdnudity1969 is a splendid one to behold
Smile Re: My Tenant(s)

Waiting for the next installment.
Old 27-11-2014, 01:42 AM
Samster (M)

Smile Re: My Tenant(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by acidicavex View Post
Why so selfish
Not selfish

U wan can potluck lol
Old 27-11-2014, 01:43 AM
Samster (M)

Writer's block Nooooooo continuation leh
Old 27-11-2014, 04:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 10
Indivisual deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Unable to pitch a tent (pun intended) as am in my birthday suit, but laid my groundsheet instead, & started fire for bbq...
Old 27-11-2014, 09:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 469 / Power: 19
sean69 is a glorious beacon of lightsean69 is a glorious beacon of lightsean69 is a glorious beacon of lightsean69 is a glorious beacon of lightsean69 is a glorious beacon of light

i bring wet tissue...
There are no saints in a sex forum... if you can read this, despite your claims of merely being a passerby/lurker/silent reader, you are already tainted and have been corrupted.... welcome to the darkside !!!
Old 27-11-2014, 10:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
HarryFucker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I was once a tenant in a condo, living with a couple and a pretty fuckable female co- tenant, and later a tenant or rather a freeloader in a big bungalow with a swimming pool somewhere along Holland Road, living with a lovely beautiful Kim Tae Hee doppelganger, who is a young daughter of a business magnate in Singapore, and also a heiress and granddaughter of a very wealthy tycoon in Hong Kong. So I hope the TS will have a great experience with his tenant the way I had with my co-tenant in a condo, and later a tenant (actually, a freeloader because I was living with my lovely gorgeous beautiful super duper very hot fuckable young landlady for free) somewhere in a mansion along Holland Road. If what the TS experiencing is a work in progress, I hope he will not molest or rape his tenants the way I was "molested" by my landlady's pretty elder siater and "molested" and "raped" by my landlady's pretty cousin from Hong Kong, who looks like Masami Nagasawa.

Good luck and please be quick in updating the story.
Old 27-11-2014, 12:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1664 / Power: 15
eddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryFucker View Post
I was once a tenant in a condo, living with a couple and a pretty fuckable female co- tenant, and later a tenant or rather a freeloader in a big bungalow with a swimming pool somewhere along Holland Road, living with a lovely beautiful Kim Tae Hee doppelganger, who is a young daughter of a business magnate in Singapore, and also a heiress and granddaughter of a very wealthy tycoon in Hong Kong. So I hope the TS will have a great experience with his tenant the way I had with my co-tenant in a condo, and later a tenant (actually, a freeloader because I was living with my lovely gorgeous beautiful super duper very hot fuckable young landlady for free) somewhere in a mansion along Holland Road. If what the TS experiencing is a work in progress, I hope he will not molest or rape his tenants the way I was "molested" by my landlady's pretty elder siater and "molested" and "raped" by my landlady's pretty cousin from Hong Kong, who looks like Masami Nagasawa.

Envy you lei bro

Help me out if you could with some bitcoin donation, am trying to write full time.

Bitcoin wallet address -
3P2GiU7DTgTxjcEdpmXhFD9v5NVTKVM7oM
Old 27-11-2014, 01:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 547 / Power: 22
keano is a glorious beacon of lightkeano is a glorious beacon of lightkeano is a glorious beacon of lightkeano is a glorious beacon of lightkeano is a glorious beacon of lightkeano is a glorious beacon of light

sibei crap le..pic lo?

Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryFucker View Post

Old 27-11-2014, 02:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2549 / Power: 20
maituleow has a reputation beyond reputemaituleow has a reputation beyond reputemaituleow has a reputation beyond reputemaituleow has a reputation beyond reputemaituleow has a reputation beyond reputemaituleow has a reputation beyond reputemaituleow has a reputation beyond reputemaituleow has a reputation beyond reputemaituleow has a reputation beyond reputemaituleow has a reputation beyond reputemaituleow has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by FatSpider View Post
ups back bro - thanks
Old 27-11-2014, 11:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1233 / Power: 15
mrround has much to be proud ofmrround has much to be proud ofmrround has much to be proud ofmrround has much to be proud ofmrround has much to be proud ofmrround has much to be proud ofmrround has much to be proud ofmrround has much to be proud ofmrround has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by FatSpider View Post
Returned 🍏🍏🍏🍏🍏🍏🍏🍏🍏🍏 green apples to you bro ..... thank you for waiting 👍 ..... cheers 🍻
Old 27-11-2014, 11:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 137 / Power: 11
darknight80 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydarknight80 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Sorry bros and sis who camped here and waited.... thank u for those who up me also.. kenna zap by an unknown person also leaving the comment "free zap"... wtf...
Was busy finishing up end of month work and thereafter went working out. So went home and was too tired typing.... thank u for the wait.

........ continued

*ring ring.

"Hi, this is "A". Can i request to meet u tmr to sign the tenancy agreement because I got to go overseas for work so won't be able to move in this coming weekend. Don't worry, you still can charge me starting from this weekend onwards since we had a verbal agreement"

Me: "sure. You want to meet me at the nearby mac or at my house?"

A: "nearby mac is it ok?

Me: "ok. I see you at 10.30am?"

A: "ok. See you tmr"

After putting down the phone, i wonder what will she be wearing tmr.... will it be the same miniskirt again? Now where did I keep my spy cam. Better charge it full and bring it along tmr.

Hmmm..... anything else should I bring along?..............
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1