The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 08-05-2014, 04:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2399 / Power: 19
NRider has a reputation beyond reputeNRider has a reputation beyond reputeNRider has a reputation beyond reputeNRider has a reputation beyond reputeNRider has a reputation beyond reputeNRider has a reputation beyond reputeNRider has a reputation beyond reputeNRider has a reputation beyond reputeNRider has a reputation beyond reputeNRider has a reputation beyond reputeNRider has a reputation beyond repute
Re: How often does your wife give you sex?

Quote:
Originally Posted by parrotkid View Post
I dunno how a marriage can be happy without sex. We face so much stress from work, sex is a good relief from all that stress.
A g r e e d .. But they are other ways to relief stress also Lol

Minimum 5 pointers for exchange thanks
Uplist : Season_Tea - Pls post something
Note : Bros who upped me, be patience I will return
Old 08-05-2014, 05:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 15
xiaosiami is a Helpful and Caring Samsterxiaosiami is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by NRider View Post
A g r e e d .. But they are other ways to relief stress also Lol
No doubt, sex isn't the only thing that can destress but it is certainly one form of destressing activity that both parties can enjoy.

There is no point is arguing why some can live without sex while others cannot. The answer is straightforward, everyone is different. It's just like asking why some are born smart and why others ain't.

I can understand that stresses in life can diminish a person's sex drive. However we have to constantly bear in mind that we cannot make our problems become another person's problem.

You lose your desire for sex. You cannot make this your partner's problem and expect your partner to remain celibate. It's like just because you decide that being vegetarian is a more healthy lifestyle for you, you force everyone in the household to stop eating meat. It's not about asking your partner to respect you. To me that is just being plain selfish. Have you then respected your partner's needs then?

Instead of running away from the problem, acknowledge the problem and tackle it. Find out why you lost your desire and try to revive it. Not having sex altogether is just plain laziness to try to solve a problem.

Satisfying your partner sexually is your job. Would you rather do your job or have someone else to do it for you? Each time you reject a person, you are pushing that person one step further away from you. It is only a matter of time before you push your partner over the edge beyond the point of no return.

I have always likened a person's patience like a 1.25L bottle. The empty bottle is patience and the content is frustrations. You keep filling the bottle, eventually it will be full and just overflow. Even if you change it to a 100L beer barrel, the theory is still the same, the only difference it takes a longer time to fill up but it will still fill up eventually.

When it overflows and wets the floor, you still have to clean up the mess isn't it?
Old 08-05-2014, 05:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 395 / Power: 11
Johnbass is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJohnbass is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJohnbass is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJohnbass is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Sbf saved my sexlife at home. (Cos' all the chiobus reject my sian-ings)
Think of Lust+Love.
Don't always think of Marriage+Responsibilities. (Else KKJ also cannot stand)

Heng I didn't explore the FL threads 1st. (Rubber sex = No sex)

SAF Core Values... (When Eating Out)
8th - do but don't get caught
9th - caught already act blur
10th - cannot act blur then blame others
Old 08-05-2014, 05:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 239 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 667 / Power: 11
bebe69 is a splendid one to beholdbebe69 is a splendid one to beholdbebe69 is a splendid one to beholdbebe69 is a splendid one to beholdbebe69 is a splendid one to beholdbebe69 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by xiaosiami View Post
No doubt, sex isn't the only thing that can destress but it is certainly one form of destressing activity that both parties can enjoy.

There is no point is arguing why some can live without sex while others cannot. The answer is straightforward, everyone is different. It's just like asking why some are born smart and why others ain't.

I can understand that stresses in life can diminish a person's sex drive. However we have to constantly bear in mind that we cannot make our problems become another person's problem.

You lose your desire for sex. You cannot make this your partner's problem and expect your partner to remain celibate. It's like just because you decide that being vegetarian is a more healthy lifestyle for you, you force everyone in the household to stop eating meat. It's not about asking your partner to respect you. To me that is just being plain selfish. Have you then respected your partner's needs then?

Instead of running away from the problem, acknowledge the problem and tackle it. Find out why you lost your desire and try to revive it. Not having sex altogether is just plain laziness to try to solve a problem.

Satisfying your partner sexually is your job. Would you rather do your job or have someone else to do it for you? Each time you reject a person, you are pushing that person one step further away from you. It is only a matter of time before you push your partner over the edge beyond the point of no return.

I have always likened a person's patience like a 1.25L bottle. The empty bottle is patience and the content is frustrations. You keep filling the bottle, eventually it will be full and just overflow. Even if you change it to a 100L beer barrel, the theory is still the same, the only difference it takes a longer time to fill up but it will still fill up eventually.

When it overflows and wets the floor, you still have to clean up the mess isn't it?
Very well written.
Old 08-05-2014, 05:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9227 / Power: 18
Devil Reds has a reputation beyond reputeDevil Reds has a reputation beyond reputeDevil Reds has a reputation beyond reputeDevil Reds has a reputation beyond reputeDevil Reds has a reputation beyond reputeDevil Reds has a reputation beyond reputeDevil Reds has a reputation beyond reputeDevil Reds has a reputation beyond reputeDevil Reds has a reputation beyond reputeDevil Reds has a reputation beyond reputeDevil Reds has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Bro.....you got ink leh.....very nice write up
Wanted to up you......but didn't realise I upped you recently
Old 08-05-2014, 05:39 PM
Samster

xiaosiami is a Helpful and Caring Samsterxiaosiami is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devil Reds View Post
Bro.....you got ink leh.....very nice write up
Wanted to up you......but didn't realise I upped you recently
No problem bro....appreciate your intent. Didn't write this for points. Just sharing my personal thoughts.

There are many brothers out here who can write so much better than me. I enjoy reading their stories.
Old 08-05-2014, 05:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 137 / Power: 19
CockworkOrange deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyCockworkOrange deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
No doubt, sex isn't the only thing that can destress but it is certainly one form of destressing activity that both parties can enjoy......When it overflows and wets the floor, you still have to clean up the mess isn't it?
Well written. Couldn't have said it better myself. My humble points for you.

Cockworkorange.
Old 08-05-2014, 06:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 281 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3196 / Power: 14
acidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond repute

When come to dont know what to blame......
Stress from work??
Kids??
Society??

Our society is changing but one thing that never change
If a man eat outside he is always at fault everythinf is the man fault. .
But when a woman eat outside well again is the man fault. Cause he neglect the family. He work too hard, he not caring, he not romantic....... blab blab blab....

What r3ally have become of our society?? When guys complaint about their women they get trash like mad mostly....

When a gal com3 and complaint agai it is the men fault........

Anyway ts it is sad truth about thing and I believe once it took that path it will be hard to reverse back..... but rules of the thumb do what u want BUT NEVER NEVER GET CAUGHT CLEAN UP PROPERLY.... the charter is very strong.
Old 08-05-2014, 06:22 PM
Samster

Johnbass is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJohnbass is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJohnbass is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJohnbass is a living Saint! - you won't find better

JII ah JII...
Other ppl's serious thread u also come and troll.
Come, I clap for you.

Old 08-05-2014, 06:29 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 443 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2754 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bebe69 View Post
Well i honestly think your 'eating' outside is not right but maybe you can't be blamed afterall.
Kids are the most beautiful thing in the world.
Keep them with you always.
Hope you can work something out for the sake of your family.
Hang in there yeah
No they're not. Most of them are brats.

And you can't keep them with you always. It's against the law to hold a person against his/her will once they are no longer minors.

By the time kids are 14, their friends are far more important than their parents. Those who sacrificed their lives for those brats will find they have nothing left to live for.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 08-05-2014, 07:58 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
No they're not. Most of them are brats.

And you can't keep them with you always. It's against the law to hold a person against his/her will once they are no longer minors.

By the time kids are 14, their friends are far more important than their parents. Those who sacrificed their lives for those brats will find they have nothing left to live for.
Speaking from experience or hearsay?
I still believe 人之初性本善.

Old 08-05-2014, 08:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 974 / Power: 20
geelang is a splendid one to beholdgeelang is a splendid one to beholdgeelang is a splendid one to beholdgeelang is a splendid one to beholdgeelang is a splendid one to beholdgeelang is a splendid one to beholdgeelang is a splendid one to beholdgeelang is a splendid one to behold

Sex before marriage:
Men can't do without it
Women can't stop once they start

Sex after marriage:
Men can't do without it still
Women go to menopause state.
Old 08-05-2014, 08:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 144 / Power: 16
parrotkid deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyparrotkid deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Can i say that sex before marriage is used to con the man into marriage. Once married, no need to please the man since contract signed, so no need for sex.
Old 08-05-2014, 09:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 525 / Power: 12
iFuck is a glorious beacon of lightiFuck is a glorious beacon of lightiFuck is a glorious beacon of lightiFuck is a glorious beacon of lightiFuck is a glorious beacon of lightiFuck is a glorious beacon of light

Seem that, this is a common problem with many couples especially those 50s and above.

Did discuss with some senior friends and colleagues.
One of them said....." you know why so many uncles like to sit in coffee shop or hawkers centre doing nothing instead of going home......yes they still sleep on the same bed ...'"

One of my neighbours do complain about each other to me. Due to some reasons they are sick of each other. {I'm a good listener)

I won't be surprised if this happen to me too. Sadly I can feel it coming.
Old 08-05-2014, 09:48 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by iFuck View Post
Seem that, this is a common problem with many couples especially those 50s and above.

Did discuss with some senior friends and colleagues.
One of them said....." you know why so many uncles like to sit in coffee shop or hawkers centre doing nothing instead of going home......yes they still sleep on the same bed ...'"

One of my neighbours do complain about each other to me. Due to some reasons they are sick of each other. {I'm a good listener)

I won't be surprised if this happen to me too. Sadly I can feel it coming.
Gosh....i am only 38.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1