The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 08-05-2012, 01:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 583 / Power: 20
maxpee88 is a name known to allmaxpee88 is a name known to allmaxpee88 is a name known to allmaxpee88 is a name known to allmaxpee88 is a name known to allmaxpee88 is a name known to all
Re: A 'work week' in Ko Samui

Piti parked the car and I insisted he joined me for dinner. He reluctantly said ok and we must have walked the entire stretch about 2 times before I decided on a quaint eatery. It was amazing. Most of the nice eateries were run and operated by foreigners. We sat down on a table facing the beach and the waiter came and gave us the drink menu. There were people already occupying prime spots and awaiting the sunset.

I fingered the drink menu and came upon Breezers section. Thoughts of Ingrid flashed across my mind and I fantasize and wished that I had Ingrid with me on this trip here. I absent-mindedly ordered my Vodka Orange and Piti shyly ordered a beer. I ordered some finger food and also our dinner before sending off the waiter.

We both sat in the table and shifted ourselves to people watch and also wait for the sunset. Married couples, families with kids, singles, back packers... they all were slowly walking along the beach as they too took in the soft roll and waves crashing onto the flat beach.

I was glad Piti spoke pretty OK english and he told me I was in a place where most foreigners like to come. Well I could see the stretch before me, white tableclothed tables. ang mos everywhere. and I could fool myself that I was sitting some where in the mediterranean now.

We talked about football. Turns out he is a Man Utd fan, I told him Singaporeans were also Man U fan but I was not aligned to any football club because I had lost track of and never kept tabs on the current EPL happenings these days. Dinner finally came and we had a hearty meal.

After paying up, Piti insisted that I should let him take him to another spot for drinks and he will pay for it. I wasn't keen as I figured he will take me to some local place and I would be sticking out like a lost tourists.

I insisted we stick around the same area and since there were many cafes and pubs along the stretch, we could walk and decide which one.

I was mistaken. Piti nodded and said that he had the intention to take me a favorite haunt just down the road and he assured me that I would like it.

"Sure boss, I know you will enjoy. Sure sure no problem" in his thai accented english. I nodded as he led the way.
(action starts at #12 & Ingrid -Pg 6)
2. Sexcation w/ exGF
http://sammyboyforum.com/showthread....666&highlight=
3. Tokyo Biz trip w/ Ingrid (pics)
http://sammyboyforum.com/showthread....698&highlight=
Old 08-05-2012, 01:15 PM
Samster

maxpee88 is a name known to allmaxpee88 is a name known to allmaxpee88 is a name known to allmaxpee88 is a name known to allmaxpee88 is a name known to allmaxpee88 is a name known to all

We had just walked maybe about 100m away from the restaurant and Piti waved his hand that this was the place. I looked up and in and nodded my head and gave him a wide smile.

It was a bar/pub. But it was kind of funky because it had an outdoor area looking to the beach, and the inside was cool and happening and cozy and packed. Piti shoved me upstairs and there was a second floor with just a comfortable crowd of people and an open terrace as well. The crowd was definitely a magnet for backpackers. I could make out europeans, (mostly europeans) and aussie folks chatting away, holding their beers. There were some local thai - no doubt like Piti and me, local guides showing their guests around.

Piti looked at me, and I nodded. We found a spot just at the corner of the door leading out the terrace. I waved at the waitress and she came over and took our drinks requests. Piti again ordered his beer and this time I did the same.

We were into our 3rd bottle of beer when Piti waved at some one at the top of stairs. It was his cousin. Same trade I guess. His cousin had 3 girls with him. They were tourists too. Piti waved at him to join us as it was getting crowded and our spot tuned out to be a prime spot on the second floor.

We said hello and I learnt the 3 girls were from Montreal Canada. They were on a break and had been exchange students in Australia and were spending time in Ko Samui before they finally head back to Montreal after their summer term. I felt old suddenly.
2. Sexcation w/ exGF
Old 08-05-2012, 01:46 PM
Samster

The 2 cousins conveniently left me to talking to the 3 ladies. 2 of them were chunky. Sorry and apologies to the lady readers. I didn't say FAT, I said Chunky. Their names? really? Who gives a shit? They were chunky.

The remaining one was called Alicia. Or was it Alisia? Anyway, the music was getting too loud, because they began playing songs I kinda like. I was drumming my fingers to the music and the girls were also gamely drumming along (maybe they were bored too).

Alicia wasn't that chunky. Ok maybe a little chunky, but acceptable. Or maybe it was my beer assessement. I had already a few bottles by now and was feeling a little happy. But so did the girls too. Apparently they had been here all this while, but was downstairs and had been drinking since 630pm as they wanted to come here for the sunset.

I tried to focused my eyes on my watch and I mentally work out that they had been drinking for well over 3 hours coz it was already like almost 10pm.

Alicia and the girls exchanged notes with me on where they went and what restaurants were good, but had to excuse themselves as they were 'poor students' with limited pocket money and said maybe it sucked, but it was worth the 'budget money" they were paying for. I liked their sense of humour and it was beginning to rub off on me. Or maybe I too was getting tipsy and drunk.
2. Sexcation w/ exGF
Old 08-05-2012, 02:02 PM
Samster

We chatted away. Turned out they were just staying in a backpacker joint only a few doors away from this bar. They had just come back from a day trip snorkelling and Piti Cousin was their guide. And speaking of Piti cousin, he had left and Piti came back to joining us. So it was 3 canadian girls and piti and I.

I embarassingly told them where I was staying when they asked. You should have seen the looks on their eyes as they nodded their heads as I described my pool villa. They asked if I could invite them over for a dip in the pool. I just pretended I didn't hear that question over the loud music.

When Piti excused himself to the toilet, the girls decided to start playing some college game of passing the ice. I had ordered more beer and the bottles of beer came in a ice bucket to keep the bottles cool. The girls ordered some chips and asked the waiter for a glass full of cherries. And then we started playing the game. I wasn't really keen to exchange lip contacts with the chunky girls, but decided to play along.

By now the second floor was getting really packed and the music was getting louder. We were shoulder to shoulder and it did not help with people tryng to jostle past us to get in and out the outdoor terrace for a ciggy smoke.

The bar tending team on the second floor was doing a good job of mixing good music and keeping the folks entertained. I looked at my watched and Alicia caught that.

She : Tired or Bored?
Me : Huh?
She : You know when people look at their watch, its either they are bored or tired. So which is you?
Me ; Oh.. Tired I guess. A little tired and maybe jetlag.
She : Jet Lag? You from Singapore and same time zone how can you be jet lag?

I explained to her and had to almost bite her hair and ear because the music was so loud by now. I told her I came straight from Australia and that was why. As I spoke to her, I caught a whiff of her hair and scent. It was quite sexy.

And all the while as we were talking the other 2 chunky girls suddenly waved at other new found friends (fellow backpackers) and Alicia and I let them play their pass the cherry game.

Phew that was close. Alicia and I continued to talk over the loud music. She was also gyrating her body to the music as we spoke. But it was quite sexy as each time I had to speak into her ears and she would lean herself into me in the crowded space and I could feel her body sway and gyrate in contact with me, as we speak. Especially when she was speaking to me. She would lean her hands onto my shoulder and our bodies actually would touch as we talked above the loud music.

I was getting drunk, Piti was probably somewhere downstairs getting a pee. Alicia begun to look a little prettier. And I was probably horny up from her scent and her body closeness. Or maybe it was the 'ritual mating dance' of close body contact , her scent, my being alone, my earlier flashbacks of Vicky, Ingrid getting all worked up inside my horny head.
2. Sexcation w/ exGF
Old 08-05-2012, 02:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 405 / Power: 19
gambit76 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergambit76 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergambit76 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergambit76 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergambit76 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Wow bro!! you sure are making up for lost time by posting so much continuation. I certainly don't mind it. And as usual, you leave it hanging before the next segment.

Really miss your writing. Cheers!
Old 08-05-2012, 02:49 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by gambit76 View Post
Wow bro!! you sure are making up for lost time by posting so much continuation. I certainly don't mind it. And as usual, you leave it hanging before the next segment.

Really miss your writing. Cheers!
Bro gambit76

Thankyou. Thankyou. Iam trying to make up for lost time ma...

Hope you are enjoying the read and pls up or support my post.
2. Sexcation w/ exGF
Old 08-05-2012, 03:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
Sporty deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Missed yr stories man. Up u wit my humble points.
Pls cont!!
Old 08-05-2012, 05:10 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Trytostand deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story.. Should be great week
Old 08-05-2012, 10:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1037 / Power: 19
jj_jj has much to be proud ofjj_jj has much to be proud ofjj_jj has much to be proud ofjj_jj has much to be proud ofjj_jj has much to be proud ofjj_jj has much to be proud ofjj_jj has much to be proud ofjj_jj has much to be proud of

Always looking forward to your stories
Old 08-05-2012, 11:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 335 / Power: 21
alphonsus is one of the Best!alphonsus is one of the Best!alphonsus is one of the Best!alphonsus is one of the Best!

So glad you are back
Old 09-05-2012, 01:13 AM
Samster

gambit76 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergambit76 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergambit76 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergambit76 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergambit76 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Not enough power to up you, bro. but i have rated this thread.

Will be looking forward for your next update!
Old 09-05-2012, 10:58 AM
Samster

Our conversation shifted to other topics and books and interests. I was captivated, or rather, we were both caught up in each other's strong opinions on North America politics and the landscape. I had lived many years over there and she was surprised at my knowledge of the homeland landscape. It has been a quite a while I felt so intellectually stimulated on a conversational topic.

Seems like as the alcohol piled up, our intellectual discussion went up too. But the music volume had also gone up too. It was crazy. It didn't seem like a Monday night. This bar/pub was happening and it was getting crowded. No doubt its customers were largely from the many backpacker joints up and down the same street.

I felt the urge to go pee, but relished the semi-hardon which I am sure Alicia can feel from her thin sarong dress she was wearing each time she leaned into me when we talked. I had moved off the high bar stool and felt we had better body contact when I was standing up. She too also stood up and let one of her chunky friends take the bar stool. By now I counted we had roughly about 8 people around my table. I dunno who the rest where, but they were indeed friends of her 2 chunky friends. I couldn't care less, I was to busy chatting up Alicia. Our table was propped against the wall and there was a pillar there too. I couldn't bear the pee any longer and decided to go to the toilet and also look for Piti. I excused myself and squeezed my way to find the toilet.

I let off a nice long pee as I moan loudly (like I was cumming) in the tiolet. As I got out I found Piti- he was downstairs and chatting with his cousin still and some other local thai guys. He saw me and gave me an OK sign with his hands and I thumbed up to tell him I was upstairs and he can look for me there. He nodded.

I struggled back up the stairs and fought my way back to my table and found that while I was away peeing, it was overtaken by more backpacker strangers. Alicia was now standing at the pillar part of the wall. She was chatting with one other girl. She turned and waved at me. I thought to myself. Good Sign - at least she waved at me , meaning that she still wants to talk. I made my way to the pillar and worked my frame around her and her friend and got to lean against the wall, facing her and her new friend. They were chatting in French or rather Canadian french. I mustered my basic college french and barely made up what they were chatting about so animately. It was already hard enough to hear from the loud music.

Me : pardon, anglais sil vous plait

Alicia did a double take and smiled. And she waved off her friend. Her friend pecked her on her cheek and made her way out. I guess she was leaving.

She : I didn't know you speak french.

me : No I don't. hardly ever apart from college work.

We got back to where we talking, the sad state of oil politics etc... Whatever the topic was, I am sure you are not interested in reading further. What interest you was the following.

My pee at the toilet was a huge relief. It also allowed me to re-position my dick in my loose underwear. (ya ya ya... At this point Fellow Bros who had experience this before will understand). In its semi aroused state, it was more comfortable and thus allowing it more room to expand when the occasion calls for it.

Me : Hey, you want another drink?
She : Sure what are you getting?
Me : Another Vodka Orange, you ?
She : uhmm I'll have the same.

I waved at the waiter and he fought his way into our pillar area and ordered. He suggested we take a pitcher instead as it was worth the money. I looked at Alicia and she nodded.

Fast forward into 30minutes later and Alicia and I were both drinking off the same pitcher (with straws).

She : Max, you been to a Full Moon party here yet?
Me : No.. I heard about it. Isn't filled with decadent drugs and wanton sex ?
She : (LAUGHING) I dunno. I haven't been to one yet and the girls are itching to go as well.
Me : Oh well be careful. I heard some of the boat operators are not into the safety thing.

I told her about the many incidents of tragic accidents of people drowning as a result of carelessness (boat operators too drunk to operate boat or capsized at sea or boat collision).

She grabbed my hand and looked at me intensely and said : Hmmm maybe we need a superhero to keep us safe.
As she said that, she had leaned her body into me. I don;t know if it was on purpose or was it because some one else in the overcrowded space had had to stand up and move and she had to step into my space to make way.
No matter what. I was not complaining. I like the feel of her body. She wasn;t petite. But her body weight leaning into me made my rocket go on DefCon 2. My limpid ICBM went to a standby on a semi erect state.
She must have felt the DefCon 2 alert. I was sure about it.

Me : "We?"
She : Oh.. I mean... "I".
2. Sexcation w/ exGF
Old 09-05-2012, 11:39 AM
Samster

Woo hoo..superhero maxpee to the rescue!!
Old 09-05-2012, 11:59 AM
Samster

We kissed/

Yep Just like that! We kissed.

Our lips some how found each other and in the crowded noisy bar and loud music. No one was paying any attention to us. We were just standing or rather leaning against the pillar at one corner and we found ourselves kissing.

The funny thing was that as we kissed. I didn;t feel horny or didn;t feel my pulse racing. It was as if I was kissing my gf. Like it was no big deal.

Maybe it was the alcohol having an effect on me. Like I said, I am not getting younger and I am already past my prime. It was just a normal kiss. Nothing passionate. Just a kiss.

She moved her thighs between my legs. I know she must be checking out if I have a raging hardon when she was doing that. But somehow my rocket was only on DefCon 2.

My hands stroked her arms. Hairy - I could feel the tiny baby hairs that ang mo ladies have. Her suntanned skin was browned from too much sun. I could see her freckles dotting her nose, her upper cheeks.

We didn't speak much. She looked up at me and grabbed the vodka pitcher and we both shared another swig at Vodka.

Me: Ok.. now that we got "THAT" out of the way...

She laughed when I said that. I made the awkwardness less awkward I guess.

She : What am I doing? I dunno what I am doing..
me : Yes you do... aw come on... we are not like kids. This is ok

She looked at me. I said : Yeah, its ok, I enjoyed it. I like it. And I hope you do too.

I leaned forward and pecked her on her forehead.

She : You are a good kisser.
Me : really? I thought you are the good kisser. I was just returning the action thats all.

She poked me playfully on my tummy and I tried to grabbed her arm but in the tussle, I felt her braless breasts beneath her Tees. Funny. For a ang mo girl, she wasn't big.

OK OK OK OK.. Sisters reading this, I am sorry. I am just being an MCP here. Why must men always talk about breasts... But I had to for completeness sake. Otherwise the guys will feel I am holding back. Right fellas?

Now where was I?

OK... yes, we continued to play 'tickle'. I played along. I guess she wanted me to feel her up. I obliged. But it was strange for me. I didn't feel turned on and neither did my dick felt the need to maintain DefCon2.

We joked abit and I was stroking her arms, and her hands when Piti appeared.

Piti : Boss, go back?

I looked at my watch, and it was already past 1am. I nodded to Piti and said we go in 130am. He nodded and gesticulated that he will wait downstairs.

She : Well, I better be heading back.
Me : I will walk you. Its nearby yes?
She : Ya... only 50m.

I passed the remaining unfinished vodka pitcher to her 2 chunky friends who were by now still busy with their friends as Alicia and I made our way downstairs.

Piti was still with his cousin and thai friends. I waved to Piti to wait for me.
He nodded.

Alicia and I walked out to the cool night air into the street. Outside, it was alot more refershing than inside the crowded bar. I guessed that also cleared our heads. We walked the 50m and stood outside the backpacker hostel and she leaned up and kissed me again on the lips.

She : Thanks max, It was a pleasure to have met you.
Me : Enchanted ( I mimic a Parisian accent in french)

She laughed and our hands lingered and parted as she walked into the hostel.
That was it. No phone number, no contacts nothing...

It was all the more the better, as I had planned to be up early the next day for a round of golf.

I walked back to the bar and Piti drove me back to my 5 star lodging. Piti said he will pick me up at 7am and we will head off to the golf. I said ok.
2. Sexcation w/ exGF
Old 09-05-2012, 01:31 PM
Samster

Day 2 morning - at Ko Samui and today SHE ARRIVES on schedule.

Golf was as bad as the hot weather in Ko Samui. Ok.. I blame it on the hot weather even though I had 1 caddie. And Ok ok... maybe it was the rental golf sets. I am just not used to iron sets, or maybe it was the rental shoes... I dunno know. I just lay on the excuses as much as I can to explain my over 160 score on my golf score card.

Playing in Ko Samui is HOT and HUMID. No doubt I was like maybe the 5th golfer that morning. It was a quiet and relaxing golf game. I actually half enjoyed it if not for the hot weather.

After coming off the shower , all cleaned up and dressed. I headed to the Golfers Terrace and found Piti sitting there waiting for me.

Piti : Good game boss?
Me : Shit game Piti, as I mimicked a practise swing before I sat down.

The waitre came by and I ordered 2 cans of 100plus and also lunch. I was famished and tired.

After Lunch, Piti suggested I should go for a massage. A Cheap local massage some where along the way back to the hotel. I nodded.

I got off as soon as Piti parked the car and asked for a 2 hour traditional thai massage. My shoulder was aching from hacking the divots all morning at golf.

Massage was decent and good and I felt relaxed. Piti drove me back and I sent him off and told him to come back at 7pm to pick me up for dinner.

Such is the life of a holiday with a Driver on call. I LOVED IT.

I completely forgotten that she was arriving today while I was at Golf and the thought came back to me when Piti drove off. At the lobby, I was greeted by Sheila.

Sheila : Good Afternoon Mr Max, how was your golf this morning?

Me : (I nodded and smiled) Ok... I am not like Tiger Woods you know.

Sheila : Oh, Tiger Woods is very good yes. YOu know he is half Thai?
I nodded.

Sheila : Mr Max, your partner has checked in. She is already in the villa now.

Me : Oh.. thank you.

Sheila gave me a 'knowing' look. I dunno what she was thinking. I wasn'y thinking anyway.

Sheila : Please wait here, I will get some one to take you back to your villa in the buggy.

Me : Oh no.. its ok.. I think I will walk.

I looked at myself. I had only a small backpack with me, after all, I had rented my golf set when playing golf.

I wanted to take my time to walk to the villa and clear my head and needed to think of what to say when I see her.

I felt like a teenager all over again. Feeling excited, yet anticipating something, yet nervous, yet anxious.

You know what I mean?
2. Sexcation w/ exGF
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1