The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 30-01-2015, 02:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 378 / Power: 23
slider1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterslider1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterslider1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterslider1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: most pervert things done?

Quote:
Originally Posted by superman View Post
I was very curious where did you find it?
Oh from the toilet
Old 30-01-2015, 05:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 169 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9892 / Power: 19
Orange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond repute

u guys damn funny .... rofl
Old 05-02-2015, 09:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 378 / Power: 23
slider1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterslider1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterslider1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterslider1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by slider1234 View Post
Hahaha i managed to squeeze drops of milk into my mouth too.
Not trying to out do anyone here. But I collected the breast milk from a few of her breast pads into a glass and drank it.
Old 05-03-2015, 09:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1431 / Power: 20
sequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud of

Saw a chio OL at toast box, after finishing her coffee wiped her lips with tissue. After she left, took her used tissue.

http://imgur.com/hVc7H4o
Old 05-03-2015, 10:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 918 / Power: 21
pusielover is a splendid one to beholdpusielover is a splendid one to beholdpusielover is a splendid one to beholdpusielover is a splendid one to beholdpusielover is a splendid one to beholdpusielover is a splendid one to beholdpusielover is a splendid one to beholdpusielover is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by sequence79 View Post
Saw a chio OL at toast box, after finishing her coffee wiped her lips with tissue. After she left, took her used tissue.

http://imgur.com/hVc7H4o
Bro what u did to the tissue? Lol
Old 05-03-2015, 07:57 PM
Samster

sequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by pusielover View Post
Bro what u did to the tissue? Lol
Haha nothing much. Just smell the lipstick stain and wipe my own mouth with it. Wonder if any one has similar fetish haha
Old 05-03-2015, 11:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 361 / Power: 12
pleasurehobby is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpleasurehobby is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpleasurehobby is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpleasurehobby is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Bought pee from a 21yo girl. She peed into a plastic container (those you use to tabao food). Kept it in chiller, and drank it with dinner.
This is hands down the sickest thing i have ever heard.
Old 06-03-2015, 12:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
fartfetish deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

recently invited my colleagues for dinner at my place
main purpose was to invite this ah lian MILF type lady in her early 40s.

I purposely add laxative inside her food only with hopes she will need to fart and shit in my house.

My plan work and she had to use the toilet so i direct her to my master bedroom one.
Once she finish her business, i go inside and enjoy the aroma of her delicious shit and imagine her farts will smell that nice too

felt like i strike lottery when i found some wet shit stains at the sides of the toilet bowl. i used some toilet paper to wipe them and keep them in a ziplock bag.
everyday since that day, i will sniff the ziplock bag with her shit smell and masturbate. aaah heaven.

Last edited by fartfetish; 06-03-2015 at 10:05 AM. Reason: typo
Old 06-03-2015, 12:21 AM
Samster

Dontknowwhat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

The best is still when screwing someone else gf/wife, then their SO calls. My last gf was also married, den standard la , always lie bout whereabouts. N the husband always calls when we r in hotel, duno y always so zhun. Always wanna full speed if she picks up but she always ignore. Sian, hence nv done.
Old 06-03-2015, 12:47 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 0
herre deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone know where can find pretty female that will wear covered shoes the whole day or wear the same pair of her unwashed socks for many days, then when the guy arrives to met her, she then took of her shoes and socks to let the guy smell and lick her very smelly soles??

Tried asking FLs but very very difficult becos they always shower many times a day and they unable to wear covered shoes the whole day and unable to wear the same pair of her unwashed socks for many days too.

Very turned on by smelling and licking the smelly sweaty soles of pretty female. (Prefer pretty female that have very strong foot odour, the smellier and sweatier the pretty female's soles, the better)
Old 06-03-2015, 02:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 141 / Power: 14
Slotti deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySlotti deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Bought pee from a 21yo girl. She peed into a plastic container (those you use to tabao food). Kept it in chiller, and drank it with dinner.
Yucks ! The smell of urine alone is a turn off but you are one perverted guy
with weird thoughts. Kudos to you !

Why buy, get free from female toilet if un flushed, kidding .
Old 06-03-2015, 07:30 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by fartfetish View Post
recently invited my colleagues for dinner at my place
main purpose was to invite this ah lian MILF type lady in her early 40s.

I purposely add enema inside her food only with hopes she will need to fart and shit in my house.

My plan work and she had to use the toilet so i direct her to my master bedroom one.
Once she finish her business, i go inside and enjoy the aroma of her delicious shit and imagine her farts will smell that nice too

felt like i strike lottery when i found some wet shit stains at the sides of the toilet bowl. i used some toilet paper to wipe them and keep them in a ziplock bag.
everyday since that day, i will sniff the ziplock bag with her shit smell and masturbate. aaah heaven.
Good one bro, this is something new.
Old 06-03-2015, 01:07 PM
Samster

fartfetish deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Good one bro, this is something new.
thank u

i am always trying ways to collect shit sample or pubic hair from chio woman
Old 06-03-2015, 03:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 275 / Power: 17
stealthraider is one of the Best!stealthraider is one of the Best!stealthraider is one of the Best!

post beach party with poly friends we went back back to resort villa. two of us went to sleep in the room while the rest still drinking alcohol and chatting and play card games.

middle of sleep i woke up to go toilet, evrything outside is quiet. after toilet, i decided to check out whether they all sleeping or gone out. as it is, one girl was knocked out on the sofa from alcohol and fatigue, while the rest are sleeping outside on the balcony chairs and the curtains were drawn, so they cannot see inside the living room. she is quite pretty. she was sleeping sideways and her mouth was slightly open, drool a bit.

i went up and smelt her body scent. i got hard on and started fapping. in my excitement, i lost control and shot my cum into her mouth, some on her face. Shit i was scared she would wake up but fortunately she did not. instead she stirred a bit and swallowed her saliva, with my cum!

i waited a while then cleaned up the cum on the sofa and those bits on her face, gently. then i quickly went back to room and sleep.

next day wake up she did not realise like she swallowed cum.
Old 06-03-2015, 03:10 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 440 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28718 / Power: 28
ah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fartfetish View Post
thank u

i am always trying ways to collect shit sample or pubic hair from chio woman
Bro,do u know which public hair belong to which chio woman

Click here for my latest post to return Up.Thanks!

F **king Retarded/Scumbag Guy In My Ignore List
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1