The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 01-09-2010, 04:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
jp18 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Lydia the teacher

continued.....

I met JH for lunch on monday, and i laid out my plans to him. Initially i thought he would want to have Lydia as well but turns out he was so smitten by minmin that he's remaining loyal to her. Right, the lasted 6 mths btw.

ANyway, i have already told Lydia i will take care of the room for this weekend. JH has already gotten a room at swissotel stamford.

The plan is for JH to get a 2nd room, and during checkin, we will request for a connecting 1. JH will be suggesting that we go out for drinks and to celebrate Alexis birthday and will be asking Lydia and me along. Both the girls will not know we have a room beside each other.

I have no problem tying Lydia up, and i could always explain it off as part of our sex games that we;re playing. It;s Alexis that i'm worried about. I wonder how will JH pull it off, a couple on the verge of breakup won;t be in much of a mood for bondage games. They might not even spend the night together.

The tentative plan is for me and JH to unlock the connecting doors, linking the 2 rooms into 1. I could have Alexis while she;s bound and helpless while Lydia is bound,blindfolded and earplugged in the next room. JH , being the farker that he is, will be getting a 3rd room, where he will be spending with minmin.

We briefly laid out the plans, running through the timeline,throwing in a few scenarios where thigns might go wrong, not knowing if we can pull this off. Worst case scenario, i still spend the night with Lydia, He breaks up with Alexis and spend his with minmin.

nothing much should go wrong. .... At least that;s what we hope.

The week flew by and surprisingly i am in sms contact with Alexis quite often. We even chatted on the phone a couple of times and i met her for supper on friday night, without JH and Lydia;s knowledge. We chatted, had a good laugh and i sent her back .

Throughout supper, the thought of what we are going to pull off for the weekend kept flashing through my head. Will i be able to feel ALexis's lips once more on my dick and will i be able to have her like JH and i planned for.

I packed for the weekend getaway, bringing along our usual bondage kit. Loaded up the condoms. And of course, now part of my standard equipment, my camera with spare batts and memory card.

My heart is thumping with excitement.

With plans this detailed, what could go wrong ?
Old 01-09-2010, 04:12 PM
Samster

Saturday .........

I am meeting JH at 1.30pm at city hall to check into the rooms. It was a quick and efficient check in by the counter staff. I could feel the butterflies in my stomach. The 'want to shit + want to pee' feeling kept coming and going.

JH can;t be bothered with me, he's busy sms-ing and talking on the phone with minmin, their conversation enough to give me goosebumps.

We got a total of 3 rooms, the 2 connecting ones will be used for Lydia and Alexis. I went into mine, and unpack a little, checking my kit , making sure everythign i need is properly stocked.

2.15pm

JH wil be meeting Alexis at city hall, I will be meeting Lydia at Bugis.

I spent the afternoon with Lydia, a late lunch, shared a coffee at the cafe, flipping through magazines and gossiping about Alexis and JH. Lydia kind of know what;s going on and is starting to probe me for more information about JH.

We were suppose to meet Alexis and JH at new asia bar for drinks and pizza at 9.30pm, so we had a light dinner. Lydia is dressed in jeans and a tube top today, and she has this kinda colourful shaw covering her shoulders. She finished it off with a pair of purple heels. All her stayover barang barang are packed into a crumpler bag.

Lydia and i were early and we reach at 9.20pm. I dropped a sms to JH, telling her that we've reached, i felt the churning feeling in my stomach as i pressed sent. Lydia is already getting in the mood and is getting a little touchy as we sip our drinks in new asia.

Lydia : Hmmmm.... will they be coming anytime soon ?

KT : Should be...

Lydia gave me a naughty look, and after a quick glance around, her hands slipped to my groin and gave it a quick squeeze. Having 'save up' since thursday, i felt my blood rushing to my manhood. As much as i want to have Lydia, i want to save it for Alexis too, i decided to start building up on my plans for the evening.

KT : So fast in the mood ?

Lydia nodded and gave me a hug, her arms wrappign around my waist and she looked up at me, reaching for a kiss. I gave her a kiss before bringing her ears close to my lips and whispered.

KT : I;m going to torture you so bad today, you'll want to rape me after that.

Lydia : Ohhhh.... scary~~~

KT : Well, i'm having my tease first, and i shall decide when you can cum. Maybe i will just tie you up and leave you on the bed while i go for a drink.

Lydia gave a pout and gave me another kiss on the cheek.

It was then i saw Alexis and JH walking towards us. I saw JH gave me a wink and ALexis waved to me.

KT : They;re here.

Lydia turned around , saw JH, said hi and she gave Alexis a hug.

ALexis is dressed in jeans and a black spag top. And she seemed a little shorter today as she is not in heels but flats.

I smiled at ALexis briefly chatted with her for a while. The pizza came and a coupl more of Alexis friends came to join us and everyone mingled within the group. There were 8 of us in all, drinks were flowing , Lydia kept stealing glances whenever i spoke with another girl or when i spoke with Alexis.

Alexis seemed a little distant, she looked a little lost , as if she knew of the news that would come after her birthday celebration. I tried to cheer her up as i noticed JH hardly talked to Alexis at all. Whenever Alexis tipped her glass to drink, my eye would wander to her breast, searching for any chance of a peep. Once again, i felt myself getting excited.

JH started to get more drinks for ALexis, a waterfall followed by a graveyard. We cheered a little as she downed the both of them without trouble. I could tell Alexis is tipsy as she refused to leave the edge of the table, clinging on to them. I decided to play my part and i got a try of 6 shots , sharing 3 each with ALexis.

By 12, i;m feeling a little high and i could see Lydia wants to have me real bad, she kept grinding and teasing me during the dance, begging me to take her back to the room.

I was feeling horny as well as i watch ALexis tried to dance, supported by JH. We decided to call it a day and i went over to tell JH and Alexis we're making a move first. ALexis gave me a quick smile when i asked if she;s ok.

Lydia : I'm really really horny baby....

I stepped intot he lift and inserted the keycard, pressing 20th floor.

KT : REally ? but it's only 12 you know, i'm thinking you can cum at 2, prob 3.

As the lift buzz to indicate our level, i went towards my room, walking a little uncomfortably as i felt my dick getting erected. We hug and kissed ourselves into the room, with Lydia slipping off her heels, and taking off my clothes as she reverse herself onto the bed.

I could smell the strong stench of alcohol coming from both our mouths.

Lydia reached for my jeans but i grabbed her hands, pinningg her down on the bed. I kissed her while my thoughts drifeted to her betrayal again. It changed fomr images of her washing her stained underwear in my toilet to the images of Alexis, drunk and helpless on the bed.

I grabbed the bandages and started to tie Lydia up.

Lydia : Baby.... can we don;t do this today ? Just fuck me...

KT : nope , you'll come only when i decide you can cum.

She tried to protest but i already helped her up and started on the blindfold. Given the months of practise, i got her tied up in to time. Lydia is now lying on her side, she still has her bra , and her jeans on. I decided to help her wear her heels, adding the finishing touch to my masterpiece while i wait for JH to give me the green light .

KT : alright, i;m goign to just leave you here while i soak in the tub and maybe go for a drink..

Lydia : so evil..... fuck me please darling .

I did not reply her but i helped her put on the ear plugs.

At this momentm, i felt my phone buzzed.

JH sms : She's drunk. we're on our way down to the room ....

I felt a sudden chill shoot through my spine as i brought out Lydia's vibrator and started to tease her, and images of me teasing Alexis floated through my mind.....
Old 01-09-2010, 04:13 PM
Samster

continued......

I kissed Lydia on her forehead as her moan slowly grew in volume and frequency. She still has her jeans on and i'm rubbing her on the outside while my hand reach under her bra to play with her nipples.

I felt this sick sense of guilt for what i;m about to do. Here i am, in front of the woman i love but i am planning to sleep with my friend's gf. Soon to be ex gf to be precise.

I felt the mixed emotions of excitement for what i'm about to do and the fear of repercussions. Images of my face being splashed across the newspapers flooded my mind.

Male friend rapes girl in hotel room.

Cousin's friend rape her in room

Male sentenced to jail and caning for raping.

I;m torn between the thoughts of the possible pleasures i stand to gain by having sex with Alexis secretly and the possible fate that awaits me if i;m found out.

Before my mind can be made up, i got a sms from JH

JH sms : She's drunk.... dead drunk. I left her on the bed. Going to minmin.

i replied with my right hand, while the left is holding on to the vibrator.

KT sms : what do you mean ? you just going to leave her there ?

JH sms : Yah, she;s knock out already. won;t wake up till morning.

I heard the release of the dead bolt for the connecting door, and i jumped in fright.

KT sms : you going to tie her up ?

JH sms : What for? she;s drunk ...

KT sms : NB la, thought we agreeded for her to be tied up and blindfolded ?

JH sms : Don;t hum ji la.

KT sms : you broke up with her already ?

JH sms : I told her just now, but don;t know if she got register or not. have fun ya, i unbolt the door already.

Shit, looks like the possibilities of me having my way with Alexis is gone in a puff of smoke.

THe original plan was for JH to start off with Alexis before i take over in the middle so she won;t suspect a thing.

My thoughts was suddenly interrupted by Lydia.

Lydia : Darling, i think it's time to take off my pants.

I ignore her, continuing my tease as i thought about what contingency plan i can come up with.

Finally i decided to risk it all and take a peek at the drunk Alexis.

Even if i can;t have her, having her drunk pics for a souvenir would be just as good. I grabbed an additional bandage and went over to lydia. I decided to gag her, in case the noice she makes wakes Alexis up. I gave Lydia a few more kisses, with my heart thumping, i tied a gag around her mouth as she tried to raise her hip, grinding at mine, moaning and tempting me to fuck her.

I unbutton the top of Lydia's jeans and i slid the vibrator under her panty, position it so it touches her clit and turn it on to the lowest frequency. I felt Lydia's body gave a jerk as she tried to find a comfortable position. I unplug 1 of her ears and said.

KT : Half an hour, don;t you dare cum . I'm going to have a beer while i watch you squirm... haha.

I replaced replaced her earplug as she gave out mumbles of complains. I took a deep breath and went over to the connecting doors. I placed my ears on them, trying to hear if there's any noise coming from the other side.

It was a good min or so before i plucked up enough courage to open the door.

There was a slight smell of puke lingering in the air as i enter. There is Alexis, lying on the bed facing away from the door. I stood near the entrance for a while before leaving my door open and only closing JH's door.

I walked over closer, trying to see if she's really out cold. As she is on the far end of the bed, i can only see her face if i walk around or i go onto the bed slowly and make my way over. I decided to use the bed approach. My right kneee went up and depressed the queen size bed slightly, i adjusted my weight, waiting to see if there is any reaction from Alexis.

Time is ticking and i have to be back in half an hour.

My right knee went up, and i edge a little closer to Alexis.

Another step.

I held my breath as i got close enough to smell a mixture of puke and Alexis fragrance. My hands were shaking a little as i placed them on the bed to act as a pivot as i bent over for a look. Alexis hair is covering her face and i couldn;t see if the're really closed.

Reasoning with myself, i'm sure if she's awake, she'll have turned over, expecting JH to start with her.

I reached up for her right arm which is facing up and just placed my hand on her forearm, waiting for a reaction.

None.

I got a little bolder as my hand went over her body and slowly felt for her breast.

No reaction.

Seems like she;s really out cold.

I gave her a little tap on the arm, making sure she;s really in lala land.

I decided to flip her over on her back, but before that, i went and switch off the master switch for the room, plunging it into darkness. I waited for my eyes to adjust to the darknedd before gently reaching over to flip Alexis over.

She turned onto her back , without any visible reaction. I just sat there , staring at her, my heart thumping with both excitement and fear. This is it, i'm going to jail if she wakes up. I brush aside her hair, looking at her smooth and unblemish face and i bent close for a kiss on her forehead.

Success.

There was the smell of puke near her mouth, guess the alcoholw as too much for her.

My hands went for her top, slowing tugging and lifting it upwards until it expose her bra, i do not want ot risk taking it off as tugging around her head might wake her up. I gently placed my hands on Alexis's breast, feeling them though her bra, she is definitely bigger than Alexis, firm and supple.

I can hear my heart thumping as i brought my nose to Alexis breast and took in a deep whiff. My hands reached under her bra and touch her nipples for the first time. I withdrew myself, checking the time, i've benn inside here for at least 10 mins already.

Without giving it much thought, my hands reached for the button of Alexis levis jeans. I unbuttoned them and lowered the zip. I couldn;t figure out how to removed her jeans as yet so i just lowered my face to her vagina, smelling and kissing Alexis. JH mentioned they haven had sex in a month or so.

My hands shook and shiver as they tried to support my body weight , preventing my from collasping on Alexis. I tried to lower the jeans to give me access to ALexis and i started tugging around her waist.

Suddenly she stirred and i felt my heart stop. ALexis took a deep breath and readjusted her position, turning to face me as i knelt there like a block of wood.

After she settled down , my hands reached for the back of the jeans, sliding it down her underwear, feeling her soft and firm ass..

I felt so aroused and turned on by the fact that i'm having my way with ALexis when all of a sudden Alexis gave a jerk, pushing me away.

ALexis : who are you !

she look as if she's going to scream but i covered her mouth with her hand.
Alexis struggled to get away from me but i held her down as she trashed about like a mad woman.

KT : ...I can explain......please , calm down....

ALexis continued screaming through my hand as she fought me with everything she got , i held on to both her hand with my left while the right went over her nouth together with the blanket.

KT : Shhhhh/.....shhh......

I can feel ALexis legs thrashed about, truying to fling me off her.

Damm it, since she;s awake, i'll just take her there and then. Once i'm inside, there's probably nothing she can do but let me finish it. I manuvered my leg hands to hold hers abover her head while my mouth went over to Alexis and kiss her over the blanket, trying to muffle her screams. My right went down to her jeans as i forcibly removed them and lowered them with a combination of leg and hand.

I wanted to undress my own pants when i felt only 1 hand being held down by my left.

Then i felt a hard knock on my head.

The last thing i felt was weightlessness and the last thought runnign through my head was, ' hello changi prison'

I didn't know how long i was out for but she i opened my eyes, the room was lit up. I struggled to focus , blinking away the giddy feeling in my head.

I tried to massage my aching head when i realise i couldn;t move my hands. A quick check revealed that i'm tied up , all four of my limbs stretch across the bed. My eyes finally focus on what is happening in front of me.

I saw Lydia , brushing her nails with the hotel complimentary nail care buffer.

I saw Alexis, having a cup of hot tea.

I saw them both cross their legs at the same time, leaning back into their chair staring at me.

I'm fucked......
Old 01-09-2010, 04:14 PM
Samster

continued......

I did not dare to meet their eyes but just closed mine , resigned to my fate as long as they don;t castrate me.

The next thing i felt was a tight slap across my face.

I opened my eyes only to see Lydia raised her hand for another.

2 slaps.

Lydia : You actually had the balls.....

I kept quiet. knowing that no amount of explaination will get me out of this.

She walked away and into our room, leaving me and Alexis alone in JH's room.

Alexis came over, i didn;t meet her eyes as the sense of guilt and regret is swriling all around me.

Alexis : I;m sorry... i didn;t know it was you KT.

Inside my heart, i was thinking if you knew. would you have resisted ?

I didn;t answer her as i don;t see the need to.

ALexis bent down to check my head, and gave it a little massage and she took me by surprise and she gave me a kiss on the lips.

I couldn;t care for anything else now since i'm already chest deep in shit. I returned her kiss as i felt her hands went for my nipples. We were smooching away when i felt the familiar tightness and wetness of Lydia's vagina being lowered onto my manhood.

My eyes widen with shock and pleasure and i saw Lydia totally naked, riding me with her eyes closed. ALexis has stopped her kisses and is now removing her clothes, leaving only her underwear. She came down for more kisses before bringing herself up on my body. She half squat and sat on my chest, facing Lydia, Lydia stopped her riding and she reached out for Alexis, theirs mouths closing together for a kiss.

I felt the squeeze of Lydia's vagina as i watch the 2 girls kissing , their hands reaching for each other;s breast. I struggled again my restraints, trying hard to break free when ALexis started sliding backwards on my chest, slowly bringing her vagina to where my mouth is.

I needed no coaxing and i reach as far as i could with my tongue like a puppy. Only too happy to be able to taste Alexis. Alexis withdrew herself, turned herself around and repositioned. She is now half lying, head being cradled by Lydia and her legs spread apart, positioning herself to be served by my earger tongue.

I went for Alexis swollen clit as Lydia bent to continue her kisses with ALexis. Alexis's moans filled the room when Lydia started playing with her breast at the same time.

Alexis must have felt she;s in heaven at that time. Being kissed by a woman while her breast is being fondled and massaged by someone who knows how to please and her clit is being lick through and through by a really horny guy, all this combined with the fact that the guy is unable to do anything but be a puppy slave, pleasuring her, giving her all the control she like.

My tongue started to feel the tiredness creeping in as i slowed down... Alexis brought herself up, cradling my head in her hands, bringing me to her vagina lips. Lydia leaned forward to continue riding me as i saw her hands reached forward behind ALexis back, playing with her nipples.

I arched my hips and felt the first shudder of my body as i'm ready to come.

Lydia could probably read me like an open book and she stopped whatever she is doing and withdrew herself. She positioned her clit above my dick and using her hands, starting rubbing herself with my manhood.

I continued my work on Alexis vagina, and soon both the girls moan filled the room. My mouth is wet and i felt my saliva and Alexis's love juice slid all over my chin down to my neck.

I felt ALexis gave the first jerk before she pressed my head towards her vagina, forcing me to pleasure her more, i couldn;t breath properly and every breath i took was filled with the womanly scent of ALexis. HEr jerk gave way to a spasm as she shook uncontrollably , rubbing herself with my nose and my mouth. As my face was being abused by ALexis, i felt Lydia gave a sharp moan as she lowered herself onto me, she body shook in tnatum with the moans as she tried to ride her orgasm away.

It was a good min or 2 before the 2 girls calmed down and the removed themselves from me. Judging from the situation, i don;t think they would allow me to cum and i didn;t dare to complain.

Both the girls disappeared into the espective bathroom before emerging 5 mins later. Lydia approached with my camera in her hands.

Lydia : You want to explain this ?

I didn;t have any pictures take so far so i can bluff my way though.

KT : I thought there might be a cake for ALexis today...

She didn't look like she believed me. I saw ALexis approached with her toiletries bag and she took out some waxing strips.

KT: What are you all doing... ? Let me go ? we can talk....

Before i finished my sentence, Lydia on the camera and aimed it at me, and i felt the flash blind me for an instance...

When my eyes refocus, i saw Alexis preparing the waxing strip looking for a region near my pubic....................
Old 01-09-2010, 04:16 PM
Samster

continued.....

I felt helpless as i watched the 2 girls have their way with me. Lydia continued snapping away while ALexis applied the wax stripes to my groin. I felt the sticky warmth of the wax paper around my pubic and i breath in, waiting for the sharp pain to come.

Alexis finished with 2 strips as she stepped back and allowed Lydia to take over. Lydia placed the camera aside and came ontop of me, placing her vagina in front of my face again , cradling my head in her hands. my tongue is still feeling the after effect of serving Alexis but i am in no position to reject Lydia. I felt Lydia pull my ears lifting my mouth to her vagina lips.

Lydia : Eat me baby. ...

I placed my mouth over her clit and gave them a hard suck, and i heard Lydia moaned out loud, she's wet again.. I breath in a combination of her love juice and my saliva as she started rubbing her clit with my mouth and the ridge of my nose. I waited and waited for the sharp pain to come from ALexis pulling out the wax strips but there was none.

Then i felt Alexis's hand close around my dick, and she started pumping me. I felt a bit disorientate by the licking of Lydia's clit and the unmatching rythem of ALexis giving me a handjob.

Lydia : Put in some effort baby.... urghhhhh...

I felt the tension build up as my my body lose control and started jerking, releasing my sperm , shooting all over my body as Alexis cupped her mouth over my dick, sucking me dry while she ripped off 2 stripes of wax strip in succession. I tried to scream but was greeted by the love juice of Lydia and she pressed my head tightly into her groin, muffling out any cry of pain that i might have.

My groin is aching from the hair removal and my face is filled with the love juice from both girls. Alexis spitted out my sperm onto my body before Lydia took another picture of me.

Lydia shook the camera at me

Lydia : This is going onto the internet.....

ALexis cleaned up my face and mouth with a wet tissue before releasing me from my restraints. I felt spent and weak... lying on the bed without moving...

Lydia : Go clean yourself up baby, we're not done yet.....

okok... intermission.... getting a bit carried away.... I think my cannon increasing in diameter already...

Got a bit carried away and it ended up in a threesome.

Need to clarify a few things. Most of session 2 so far is fiction, although i did get betrayed by Lydia and my relationship with Alexis sort of begin with her breakup with JH.

Given my humji nature, there;s not way i would have dared to make a move on ALexis when she's drunk, not to mention rapeing her in a hotel.

We did get a connecting room that night but it was left empty as JH and Alexis both left after they broke up. The only thing i did was to creep into the room to ransack through ALexis overnight bag when Lydia is tied up and bound.

Story wise, it;s pretty standard as most of the bondage stuff we did was already describe in the uniform session. This timeround Lydia was mostly naked when i took the pictures, she;s got quite a distinctive birthmark, so i'm not risking it.

I did get to have Alexis eventually 1 week later but not in such a spectacular way. if only... ahah

This session with Lydia was memorable because we tried doing it in the corridor of swissotel with her bound and tied.

This is what really happened....

After we left new asia bar, Lydia and i went back to the room we've got.

Lydia : Darling... i'm in the mood for something crazy....

KT : Me too....

I wanted more photos of her... knowing that she;s already starting to waver in our relationship as her ex has already started his move on her.

My objective tonight is to get as much pictures of her as possible, so i can have a good collection of sounvenirs.

We went into the room half kissing and my hands have already started to fondle her. I wasted no time, and removed her top, leaving her in the bra as she reach up with both hands pulling me close and we locked in embrace once again...

KT : Can i tie you up ?

Lydia : Hmmm... you got bring the stuff ?

KT : yeap.

Lydia's hands went to my jeans and unbuttoned me, letting my pants drop to the floor as she reversed towards the bed.

I laid Lydia on the bed and i went for my bondage kit. I decided to start with our usual tease and foreplay as i tied her hands up behind her. I helped her put on her heels and setup the table for 1 of our favourite position.
Old 01-09-2010, 04:17 PM
Samster

continued......

I positioned Lydia the way we always did, with a pillow on the table to cushion again abrasion.

I fondled her breast from the back, taking my time to tease her.

Lydia is still in her heels upon my request, seeing her in them adds another notch to my arousal. I strip myself naked, kneeing down to kiss her feet. I kissed between her toes, on the dorsum of her feet, slowly manuvering my head between her legs, kissing and licking the exposed portions of her feet.

Lydia : Darling, dirty laa...

KT : Nope they;re not.

I worked my kisses upwards, concentrating more on her inner thigh, my hands were stroking her legs as i press my nose directly onto her vagina. I inhaled Lydia;s scent again. My dick is already erected and swollen and i unbuttoned Lydia's jeans, sliding them to the floor. I parted Lydia's underwear aside and slide easily into her well lubricated vagina.

Lydia : Come in deepr baby...

I went in as deep as i could before drawing it out and inserting myself into lydia again. I worked out a steady thrust in no time and my hands went to Lydia's shoulders holding her down and towards me. Lydia moaned for all she;s worth, drowning the sound of tv in the room. I had to stop a couple of times when her moans got too loud as it's already coming to 2am.

Lydia : Darling, fuck me harder...

I obliged, thrusting her harder, thoughts of her betrayal came to my mind again as i pictures her getting fuck by her ex while still in a relationship with me. I removed myself and went for my camera and the earplugs. I plugged them on her and started with my documentation.

Lydia : Darling, why bother with the ear plugs ?

I ignored her as i went inside , switching the camera to video mode, capturing her moan, her pleas and her girlish and sluttish squeals....

It dawned on my suddenly that i couldn;t differentiate between love and lust for Lydia. If you had ask if i loved her at that point i would have said no. How can i bring myself to love someone who openly told me about her betrayal. I guess on a certain level, we are slowly accepting the fact that this is just a pure sexual relationship.

As the saying goes, what difference is humans from animals if no emotions or love is involved during sex? I became an animal....

I felt my perspiration slide down my back as i continued my work on Lydia. She couldn;t come via pure penetration and i always have to work on her clit to release her, somehow today, i want to make it last as long as possible. I have no idea how long will this go on for us.

I felt the tension build up in my groin, sending me a reminder that the floodgates is about to open. I removed myself and caught my breath, and without giving it much thought, i wrapped a towel around my waist and walked to the door of my hotel room.

I took a peeped outside the pin hole and opened the door. A quick check revealed that there were no one out and about on the corridor. I did the craziest ever and i opened the door fully, exposing Lydia to anyone that might chanced upon out room.

I quickly stripped off my towel and penetrated Lydia again and i heard her gave a sharp squeal. I started to thrust Lydia, with my back facing the door, Lydia started her moans again.

Lydia : urgh urgh urgh urgh.....~~~ urghh

Relentless and madness would be the best words to descirbe me right now as i continued humping her from behind. I estimated it's a good 40-50 seconds i'm humping her with the door open.

I extracted myself again, rushing to the door, poking my head out to check the corridor once again.

Still clear... it;s 2am plus. Who would be out on the corridor....

I brought a chair and brought it to the door, placing it in the centre of the entrance. I help Lydia up and she struggled to balance as the blood rushed to her head .

Lydia : what are you doing baby ?

I need to hurry if i were to pull this off.

I helped her off her heels and onto the chair near the entrance. Lydia felt the cold air from the corridor and she sensed that something is wrong and got a bit worried .

Lydia : Darling, is the door opened?

KT : Yes.

I replied as i settled her into the chair not knowing if she could hear me through the plugs, lifting her legs up and i went inside again.

Lydia : Darling, urghhh.. urghh..

My heart was thumping as i continued fucking Lydia whose back was facing the corridor for at least 30 seconds before i stopped. I dragged the chair backward a little, giving me space to peep outside again.

Still clear.

I helped Lydia up and removed the chair, pushing it aside and i made Lydia go down on her knees.

Lydia : Darling... what are...

Before she could finish, i yanked off her blindfold and she gave a gasp of shock as she saw the opened door and corridor beyond. I brought her head closed and inserted my dick into her mouth as i felt her protest.

She refused to suck on my dick, trying hard to pull away but i held on to her head.

KT : You make anymore noise, the whole corridor is going to hear you...

Lydia : orose err ore... (close the door )

Finally Lydia gave up and started to suck on my manhood, her face slightly tilted to her left, her eyes keeing an eye on the corridor.

We lasted another 50 seconds or so before i pulled myself out and poke my head out again.

Lydia : Darling please....

I checked clear once more and i pulled Lydia up...

She stared with me with her eyes wide open as i half dragged her towards the door. She tried to lean in the opposite direction.

Lydia: Baby, are you crazy.... !! stop...

I held on to Lydia and we both stepped out onto to corridor, still within the recessed space so the common camera couldn;t catch us. I bent Lydia forward, her face resting near the 'do not disturb' light and i entered her again.

I thrusted hard and fast, and i saw Lydia biting down on her lips, trying to stop herself from moaning. My left hand held on to her hips while my right went to hold her bound hands as i continued for another 40-50 seconds before i felt the familiar feeling rushing to my dick.

I pulled myself out and took things i step further.

Sharp whisper
KT : Kneel down dearie.. quick

Lydia : NO! , don;t you dare.

I was stroking myself as we whiespered, not wantign to lose the feeling to cum.

Lydia : can we please go inside dear ? i'm freaking out...

I reluctantly agree and we closed the door behind us. Lydia kneeled down immedaitely after the door is close and i went inside her mouth again and i felt the warmth of her mouth once again.

Lydia looked at me as i half thrust and combined with her slutly look she gave with every suck, i came inside Lydia's mouth. I must have jerked too hard too deep as she started coughing out a mixture of sperm and saliva.

I composed my breathing before i helped her up and untie her hands.

We took a shower together and by then it;'s already coming to 3am.

Well, she hasn;t had her turn yet, so needless to say, it;s my turn to get fuck by Lydia.

We didn;t do any more bondage and teasing, i shan;t go on about her turn, let's just say i only managed to sleep at 4.30am.

And the worst thing is....

I missed the compliementary breakfast in the morning.....and all i had was a mouthful of Lydia's love juice for breakfast.

That's it for the 2nd session......

Starting on the 3rd and my most sick sex ever.
the first time i puke during sex.

I have to give credit to Lydia as she thought of this all by herself. It's was sick but i enjoyed it nonetheless.
Old 01-09-2010, 04:18 PM
Samster

Session 3 . *******

Month 10

Lydia and i were shopping at takashimaya during 1 weekend and we were chatting about what to do for the next. The coming sat is out 10 month anniversary and we decided to get a room to celebrate.

Celebrate is a kind word, to be honest, we just want to fuck each other;s brain out.

We have tried the few of the usuals, costumes, uniforms, bondage, you name it.

KT : What shall we do ? Think of something new ?

Lydia : No idea, any suggestions ?

KT : I don;t know, i'm always the 1 thinking, why don;t you come up with something.

Lydia : haha, you;re more sick than i am, so all the ideas should come from you...

KT : Nooo.... i don;t care, you shall go and research and think of something. I want to be treated like a king the coming weekend.

Lydia : hmmm... ok, i shall not let you down then.

We walked towards the centre atrium and browse through the stuff, there;s a baby fair going on.

I nudge Lydia and said.

KT : ehhh, stop your pills and we make one ? aahah

Lydia pinched me on my nipples.

Lydia : Crazy....

We shopped around a little while longer and we had dinner with JH and Alexis.

I always get a hardon when i see Alexis, probably i visually undress her everytime, i can;t help it as JH always shared her videos with me. Boy i would love to have her one day if possible.

I did share Lydia's uniforms session with JH and he mentioned for the 1st time ever that i win him 1 notch.

JH : Bro, this time you win big big.

i shared only part of my collection with JH, keeping the best to myself and i always chose those that exposed as little of Lydia as possible. I want to save her for myself. We always brought our laptop out and met at shaw tower for a cup of coffee, there we would show off our spoils of war as JH termed it.

But the novelty of this is starting to ween off for me as i don;t feel the excitement of the documenting as much as time goes on.

Anyway, i always bring along my camera, you never know when something interesting might popped up.

And i'm so thankful i brought along my camera for our anniversary weekend which was planned my Lydia.

It's a day which the memories would stay with me for the rest of my life....

Anniversary weekend. Saturday.

Lydia sms : Baby, i meet you at the hotel straight at 3pm ok? I need to get ready some stuff.

KT sms : ok, what are you up to.

Lydia sms : I have a surprise for you...... i hope you're ready ..

KT sms : i saved up for 4 days... how's that ?

Lydia sms : Good luck to you then... haha

I've been fucked by Lydia's vibrator, i've swallowed mouthfuls of her love juice, we've played with my sperm in both our mouths, i've also been facefuck literally by Lydia when she's onn the phone, we're eaten tubs of ben and jerrys off each other, and i've eaten a sausage taken out of her vagina.......

what else can faze me ?

KT sms : haha, show me what you;ve got .

Lydia sms : be careful what you ask for, little boy ~~~
Old 01-09-2010, 04:19 PM
Samster

continued.....

We met up as planned at the designated hotel. No name. We made a mess of the place, prob banned from there, ahah.

Lydia gave me a cheeky smile and she reached over for a kiss.

Lydia : How are you today by dear ?

I gave her a slited eye look

KT : What have you got up your sleeve ?

Lydia : Nothing, i'm wearing sleeveless today. haha

KT : haha, right~~.. what shall we do ?

Lydia ask me to wait at the lobby for a while and she went to place my bag in the room. She refused to let me step inside for fear of ruining my surprise.

Lydia : Let's go catch a movie.

We went to bugis, caught a move and we shared a large popcorn combo, by the time we're done, i feel really bloated and not really in the mood for dinner. Lydia felt a little bloated too so we skipped dinner and we went for desserts. We eat had a bowl of mango puree and she shopped around bugis till late evening around 9.30pm.

Lydia : I feel like a drink or 2, you ?

KT : Hmm, i don;t mind...

We went to chijmes and ordered beer and finger food. After 2 pints of beer each, and a plate of wedges, i feel ready for bed .

It's quite a long walk back to our hotel, at least 20 mins as we had walked quite a distance. We strolled hand in hand, kissing as we move along the streets in town.

Lydia : Are you excited ?

KT : Yeap . Any hints ?

Lydia : nope ... hhaa

KT : I need to find a toilet...

Lydia : ok, we;re almost there... hurry up.

We reach our hotel and we went into our room. I was about to go to the bathroom when Lydia pulled me close, kissing me on the lips. I felt her hands go under my shirt and to my back, stroking my body as she pressed herself towards me.

I felt blood rushing to my manhood and i lifted her tanktop right off her, exposing her bra to me. I went in to kiss her breast as she slowly nudge me towards the bed. I sat on the bed while Lydia sat on my lap, facing me as we kissed and my hands start to fondle her breast.

I heard murmurs of approval as my hands went under Lydia's bra , playing with her nipples. Lydia reached for a roll of bandage and held my hands to my back , kissing me as she ties up my hands. once my hands are secured, she started on my eyes, blindfolding me.

I felt her stand up and she guided me to my feet and started to take off my pants. I feel like peeing but my erected dick is urging me to quickly find the warmth of Lydia;s vagina.

I heard Lydia went to the cupboard and there are sounds of plastic bags being ruffled through before i felt another kiss on my lips.

KT : What are you doing ?
Old 01-09-2010, 04:20 PM
Samster

continued.....

KT : What are you doing ?

Lydia : Shhhh.... why you have so many questions ? Scare ar ?

KT : haha, nooo... Just curious...

Lydia : Here, come..

She help me onto the bed, laying me down on my back. She straighten my legs, positioning me to the extreme left side of the queen size bed, making sure i stay there.

KT : This position feels a little weird ... We're not playing corpse and coronor right ?

Lydia : haha, shh.hh.... not a word from you...

I heard more sounds of plastic and rustling around before Lydia came back to my side.

I smelled talcum powder as she uncapped and started pouring a generous amount of them onto my body. The cool powder gave me a little goosebumps as Lydia spread it all over my body, covering every inch except my manhood.

KT : Errr... are we doing bakery chef theme today ?

Lydia : Another word from you baby, i'm going to leave you here and walk out..

I quickly shut up, leaving Lydia to her task.

Lydia left after she;s done with the talcum and she started adjusting something on the right. I felt her mouth close around my dick giving me a teasing flick with her tongue. She refuse to let me go any deeper, only teasing me at the head. I placed my feet on the bed, trying to raise my hips higher.

I manage to push a little deeper into Lydia's mouth but she quickly raised her head to limit my depth. This went on and my hips kept going higher, trying desperately to reach into her mouth with my erected dick.

When i hip and my lower back is lifted so high that it salmost left the bed entirely, i felt Lydia slid someting under my body and she removed her mouth even more, giving me a teasing push on the top of my penis.

She withdrew her mouth totally and my hips went back to the bed, only to feel a different texture underneath me.. It took a few seconds before i realise what Lydia is doing.

She pushed my legs apart, bringing up the Diaper, forcibly pushing down my erected dick towards my body and she reach for the corner fastening tabs, sticking them together, closing off my manhood into a cotton dungeon.

KT : What is going on dearie ? are you mad ? hahaha, what's with the diapers ?

Lydia : Well , the idea struck me when we were at the baby fair that day... Wait.

Lydia fussed around somemore before i felt a milk bottle being stucked into my mouth, i tried to speak but Lydia held the milk bottle down.

Lydia : Qucik , finish it dear, finish it i'll realease you ?

I didn;t know what came over me that i was so gullible to believe her. My dick has went down in size, no longer arouse by the thought of a diaper being wrapped around me. I no longer had the urge to have sex, just the really desperate feeling to pee.

And here, Lydia's forcing me down a bottle of water...

The previous time i pee was before our 2 pint of drinks, and i could feel my bladder, ready to burst anytime.

KT : orrkkay,, phinesh eready...

Lydia removed the bottle and disappered.

KT : Dearie, i need to pee.

Lydia : You;re in a diaper aren;t you ?

KT : Don;t be sick, let me pee first ?

I heard no repplf from lydia, instead, i felt a kiss on my mouth, and Lydia was trying to mouth feed me more water.

It was then i realise what she is trying to do...

She;s out to humiliate me, then we have sex. Part of the research we've done on the net.

I rejected the water, pushing it out of my mouth, letting it drip and fall down my mouth and cheeks.

Lydia : Hor, you reject my kiss.

KT : Dearie... please don;t do this,,, i need to pee real bad.....

Lydia adjusted me to the centre of the bed and i felt her come over me, positioning herself close to my face. I smelled the familiar womanly scent of Lydia''s vagina and her left hand cradled my head upwards and my mouth met the smooth texture of her lycra panty.

I knew what was expected of me, and i felt around for Lydia's clit. Her moans confirmed my position is correct, and my usually happy puppy tongue, turned into a eratic 1 as i fought my bladder. I had to make Lydia come as soon as possible, so i can get out of this situation. I felt Lydia pressing my head closer to her vagina, giving me an indication that i'm doing the right thing so far.

SUddenly i felt a different sensation ans Lydia's right hand reach behind her back and rested gently on my stomach.

I wanted to scream as i felt her gently depress it down a little, squeezing my already bursting baldder.

Lydia : hahaha, shoik right.

I wante to reply but i channeled my concentration to my bladder, determined not to lose control. I composed myself again and went for Lydia's clit again. Her moans picked up almost instantly but soon after, she went for my bladder again...

I felt as if air has been sucked out of my lungs and i felt the first uncontrolled burts of urine seeping into the diaper. The muscle spasm you get when you;re trying to hold back urine after you;ve released them is somewhat similar to the numbing ache you get when you come. I felt my hips jerk and twitch and my mouth is wide open although i'm not drawing in any air.

I manage to hold back the rest of the pee, but already felt the warmth of my accidentaly disharge spreading near my pubic.

Lydia parted her underwear aside with her right hand.

Lydia : Suck on my clit baby...

I obeyed her and cupped my mouth onto her swollen clit, giving her a gentle sucking motion. Lydia's right hand pulled her panty far aside and kinda let it be held inplace by my nose as she pressed my face harder and deeper onto her vagina .

I maintained my sucking motion, trying hard to breath, my nose and mouth is totally wet from Lydia's lube and i'm still desperately trying to hold in my pee.

I felt the first twitch of Lydia's body as she pressed my face so hard that i couldn't breath for a second or 2, her hands dug into my head as i sharp moan pierce the room as Lydia came admist her grinding of her vagina on my face.

I was face fuck again by Lydia, and only until she composed herself, was i able to take in a deep breath of fresh air.

Lydia got up and left me in my mess, a wet face and a partially soiled diaper, tied up and blindfolded on the bed.

I felt a sudden push on my bladder by lydia and i could hear her laughing in glee.

Lydia : hahaha, oops.... shoik or not

KT : Dearie, you are sick....

I felt the dam exploded and my bladder finally gave way as i felt the urine spread throughout my diaper, warming my groin and my ass.

It can;t be controlled, and it can;t be held back.

I pee-ed and i pee-ed, letting themm all come out as i heard Lydia marvelled at the unfolding event.

Lydia : Wah, very yellow, i think you quite heaty. Can see from the outside of the diaper.

I got no strength to reply her but just laid there on the bed, totally spent even though i have had sex yet.

Lydia removed my blindfold and my restraints, helping me to the bathroom to clean up.

Lydia : You ok baby ? you look like you can't walk properly....

KT : Later you try walking with this ok ?

Lydia : Orhhh.... sorry....

She help me removed the diaper and we both took a look.

The pungent smell of my pee coupled with the caked up talcum podwer residude is the last straw, i left the ddiaper hanging with 1 side still attached to my body and i pushed Lydia aside.

And there goes the rest of my beer, bits of popcorn and the wedges, right into the toilet bowl

Lydia : Ooops... I wasn;t expecting that.

I spent some time cleaning myself up, taking a shower before emerging to a guilty looking Lydia, sitting on the bed .

She gave me a smile and said

Lydia : hehhe,, you ok ?

KT : much better....

Lydia : You can do the same to me.... have your revenge....

I was thinking to myself of course.....

and not only that....

I have my camera, fully charged....................
Old 01-09-2010, 04:21 PM
Samster

continued....

I proceeded to tie Lydia up, blindfolding her with quick efficiency.

I laid her down on the bed as well, powdering her just the same way.
When i opened the cupboard, i got a shock of the amount of diapers Lydia bought.

KT : Dearie, why the huge bag of adult diapers ? so much ?

Lydia : haha, they sell by per bag. It's the smallest 1 already.

KT : What are we going to do with the rest ?

Lydia : haven really thought about that yet, haha

I took 1 and went over to Lydia.

She is now naked, lying bound on the bed. She;s very cooperative, raising her hips to accomodate my clumsy motion with the diaper.

Before i start wrapping her up, i inserted the ear plugs and setup the camera.

I started to wrap her up as best as i could, attached some pictures of the process.

Feeling a little strange and unsure, i removed her right plug and asked what to do next

KT : Errr.... you already pee-ed right.

Lydia : hahaha, of course dum dum... I'm not that stupid.

KT : Errr. then what do i do then ?

I felt a little lost and a little cheated and short change.

Lydia : haha, sleep ? i;m feeling nice and comfy, the powder smells nice and i'm safely wrapped up and secure. Hug me and rest for the night.

KNS .... you had your orgasm, had your time teasing me, now you say you want to sleep. no way.

KT : huh, nooo.. what about me ? i haven had my turn yet.

Lydia : Tomorrow la, i'm really feeling warm and secure.

She turned her back away from me, showing me her big and bulky diapered bum. Come to think of it, the diaper is quite big , and it kinda deformed her entire lower region. Its not that a turn on for me.

In fact, i felt quite turn off see her in it, and it also meant i can access her vagina. What a lousy way to shut me out.

I refuse to give in, have to have my way , by hook or by crooked. Time for my revenge.

I flipped Lydia over and help her up and inserted the plug again, drowning out all sound. She did not protest, buy cheekily trying to hide a smile.

Lydia : I'll pee on the bed if you remove my diaper baby.... haha. No pussy for you tonight.

I am not fazed by her comment, after all that is not what i want, i wanted to pay her back for alway face fucking me.

I stacked a few pillows and helped positioned her head on them, raising her mouth height to the ideal location where my dick is before i went over her body, using my knees, moving close and prepare for entry.

Lydia : Oh oh..... i forgot about my mou.....

Before she can finish, i inserted my dick into Lydia's mouth, and she took it in eargerly....

There was no need for a tease and she started sucking hard, assuming my dick is her baby bottle.

KT : Ohh.. god... dearie,, how come you;ve never suck me with this pressure before... urghhh..

An eye for an eye, i cradled her head close to my groin and pushed in deeper and Lydia stop what she;s doing, trying to accomodating my dick in the mouth. I felt Lydia trying to stifle a cough as i must have hit her throat, i adjusted a little and continue my gentle thrust into her warm and wet mouth.

Lydia's sucking came with her accompaning murmurs , as if she;'s tasting some delicacies. We build up a steady rythem, her moving her head while i thrust forward to gain as much depth as possible.

I felt the tension slowly building up on my manhood, teliing me that the time is near.

Nt wanting to waste a shot in her mouth, i removed my dick and went to fetch my keys. I have a pocket penknife keychain attached to my keys and i brought it to the bed.

I spread Lydia's legs apart, looking at the cotton barrier blocking me and her vagina. WIthout removing the diaper, i cut a slit where i estimated Lydia's vagina to be. My fingers dug in, removing cotton and plastic, digging deeper to where her love hole is .

Lydia : KT !!, oh my GoD!!, what did you just do ? !!

I ignoreed her, my fingers digging in deeper, trying to feel my way through to the last layer of cotton. I did another cut, fingers feeling deeper into the cotton caravan.

Lydia : Baby, are you mad? !!, stopp..

I refue to give up, and i made another cut, as Lydia tried to raise her hips to get away from me. Finally i broker through as my fingers feel the familiar warmth and wetness of her vagina.

KT : You;re so wet and you want to wear a diaper to keep me out ?

Lydia : what did you say ? i can't hear you .

I pried open a hole, big enough for me to finger fuck Lydia. My right middle finger started massaging her outer wall for a while before i gave her a kiss and i went all the way in. I saw her mouth opened wide as she gasped for air while i increased the no. of fingers to 2. I slid in and out easily, as Lydia is already well lubricated. Too well infact.

Her moans did nothign to appease my humiliation just now and i pulled out my finger and positioned myself for penetration.

I used both hands, to pry opner the diaper further, making way for my dick. I plunged into Lydia and was rewarded with a loud swear from her.

Lydia : Oh Fuck , baby...

I started thrusting her, the thick diaper is restricting the depth i can go but i couldn;t care less at that point, i continud thrusting, and bits of animal grunting left my mouth as Lydia tried to struggle and readjust herself.

Lydia : Ok,, baby, remove my diaper. Fuck me....

I ignored her, continuing my thrusting, and soon i felt ready to come.

Lydia continue her pleas, beggin me to remove her cotton barrier which is now a prison as i refuse to pleasure her swollen clit.

Lydia : Baby.... i want to cum again....

I bent down for a kiss, while my right hand slipped under her left knee, raising her leg up to give me more access to the warmth of her vagina. Lydia's plea did not have any effect on me as my mind was willed only with the thought of cumming inside her and taking my revenge for the humuliation she made me go through.

The squeeze of the muscle came as i prep my body for the uncontrollable jerk to follow.

Lydia : Baby, don't cum , let me go again.....please.

Lydia : urghhhh urghhhh baby... urghhh... .

My mouth went over hers, stopping her plea as i felt the first shot being loaded into the cannon.

I felt the click of the trigger, the firing pin hitting the firing cap as a initial hard spasm sent the first volley of my sperm straight into Lydia's vagina.

KT : urghhhhhhhhhh!!!........

Lydia : Darling.....stopp.... stop..

I thrusted harder and i felt my dick went from semi to auto mode. Unloading a few shots in succession into Lydia admist her moan.

Lydia : darling..... i want to cum too.

I emptied out my sperm into her, adding a few addition thrust just to be sure.

Lydia :Baby,,, my turn please.... i'm so horny right now....

I undid Lydia's diaper and threw them into the bin. I saw remnants of my sperm around her lips, starting to flow out. Quickly i went to grab another diaper together with the talcum powder.

Lydia : Shit you KT , don;t you dare... !1

hahaha, Admist her swears and my laughter., i forcibly laid out a fresh diaper, positioning Lydia onto it and add in a generous amount of powder.

Lydia : Let me go! KT, don;t do this please... fuck....

I was about to wrap Lydia up but an eveil thought crossed my mind so my fingers went to her clit and started massaging her.

Lydia : ughhhh ... oh goshhh....

It took less than 3o secs before Lydia realised what i'm up to...

Lydia : urghhh baby,,, don;t you dare do it.. i'm telling you... don;t you .. urghhhhhhh...please.....just let me go...

Lydia : baby... urgg,hh..... i'mm....allmost there...

I felt Lydia's hips raised up a little and i stopped what i'm doing and quickly wrapped Lydia up, fastening the tapes in place, denying her of her orgasm..

Lydia : Darling!!!!!! .....arghhhhhh..... i''ll get you for this...

KT : hahaa

I removed her plugs, laughing at her useless sstruggle..

Lydia's mouth arched upwards into a pout..

Lydia : So meann...... don;t want to talk to you...

KT : Well, you said you;re warm and safe, and you need to sleep..right?

Lydia : Release my hand darling, i give you a massage ?

KT :ahhaha. nice try.

I went to wash up a little and kept my camera.

I returned to the bed to see Lydia struggling helplessly on the bed. I reached for the master switch and off the light..

Lydia : Shit you KT, did you just off the lights ?

KT : Yeap.. ahah..

Lydia : Don;t you dare do this to me.... urghhhhh

I pulled up the blanket, slid my hands underneath Lydia's head and gave her a kiss.

KT : Good night baby...

And i felt Lydia gave up her fight, arching her back to cuddle up with me and we fell asleep....
Old 01-09-2010, 04:22 PM
Samster

Wrapping up the story about Lydia.

Lydia is not her real name of course but she is really a teacher at a school located near Bishan.

She's happily married to her ex bf, now husband , yeah, a banker and they live near serene centre.

After we broke up, she went straight back to her ex, although we still keep in contact. Lydia got married in end 2008 and is now pregnent with her 1st child.

We kept in contact after we broke up and i had a few ONS with her, when her husband is outstationed with the most recent 1 this April. And no, the baby is not mine, ahha. She;s due in early dec, so i assume she;s already pregnent when we met at butter factory in Apr.

We're still on talking terms and we chat on the phone once in a while although we don;t meetup anymore. Gave my heart and soul to my current girl, Fiona.

As for ALexis... that's another story for another time. Our affair lasted only 6 months or so before she moved on.

Hope you enjoyed the story. ....

signing off
Old 01-09-2010, 04:24 PM
Samster

Wink Re: Lydia the teacher

OK.. Finally finished cut and paste the rest of the story..

For those who enjoyed the story, dun thank me.. I only cut and paste here niah to complete the story over at this thread.. please express your thanks to the TS (Advan12).
Old 01-09-2010, 04:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6789 / Power: 17
naturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond repute

Last but not least, most important - the pics.

Alexis

Lydia

Lydia 2

Identified by another forummer from l.a.k.s.a. but denied to be same person by original TS from that forum.
Old 01-09-2010, 04:28 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by naturegreen View Post
Last but not least, most important - the pics.
Wah.. you still managed to get the pics wor, i tot he removed most of them le..
Old 01-09-2010, 05:20 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -200 / Power: 0
bus72 bus72 bus72

Wah lan eh i didnt know u all will post.. i read from other that laska forum...

anyway to bro mydrunkex of that laska forum... NICE STORY Man wah piang the bondage & all... and what with the earpiece one lol (if he was a member of here, i would have UPZZ him le)
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1