The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 31-08-2010, 01:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
helloboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Lydia the teacher

Sui story lah bro !

----------------------
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=192288

----------------------
Old 31-08-2010, 02:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6789 / Power: 17
naturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond repute

Alexis looks hot! But Lydia is even better!
Old 31-08-2010, 03:51 PM
Samster

naturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Lydia the teacher

Sorry but after going through the whole story in L.A.K.S.A. (took almost an hour or so - intensive readup), timing of the story is far apart and I wonder whether is mydrunkex in there same person as TS here? But nevertheless, this story = power!
Old 31-08-2010, 04:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
astro-boy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi bros,

why are there no photos of Alexis and Lydia????

Can someone please repost?

Thanks in advance.

cheers
Old 31-08-2010, 04:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 15
MonyMony deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Well done bro! Anticipating more sexciting actions from your future post!
Old 31-08-2010, 05:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 260 / Power: 15
gongster is one of the Best!gongster is one of the Best!gongster is one of the Best!

can't wait for more of your story, nice build up
Old 31-08-2010, 10:17 PM
Samster (V)

My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
tkaburger is Cool - loads of Potential

mydrunkex and TS is related?
Old 01-09-2010, 01:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 290 / Power: 16
yaybaby is one of the Best!yaybaby is one of the Best!yaybaby is one of the Best!

Great story bro, will be following up on this thread. (:

ps. i don't see any pictures of our dearest female lead.
Old 01-09-2010, 10:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 14
io33 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

As naturegreen bro mentioned in his post. read the whole story yesterday.
Old 01-09-2010, 01:47 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by astro-boy View Post
hi bros,

why are there no photos of Alexis and Lydia????

Can someone please repost?

Thanks in advance.

cheers
Quote:
Originally Posted by yaybaby View Post
Great story bro, will be following up on this thread. (:

ps. i don't see any pictures of our dearest female lead.
I managed to see the pics at l.a.k.s.a . Change the word $$$$$ to the word without the dots
Old 01-09-2010, 02:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 572 / Power: 19
BigBoy2 is a name known to allBigBoy2 is a name known to allBigBoy2 is a name known to allBigBoy2 is a name known to allBigBoy2 is a name known to allBigBoy2 is a name known to all

Kindly be exact leh... Poor man here is a computer know nuts.
Old 01-09-2010, 03:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
jp18 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

TS MIA ah.. ?? Then let me just post the rest of the story from the other thread mentioned by bro naturegreen. Just to complete the story here..
Old 01-09-2010, 03:52 PM
Samster

continued.....

I made my way back home, satisfied with the release. Decided to continue my warcraft battlenet.

Got an sms from Lydia saying she;ll be meeting her bf for lunch at 2pm.

Lydia sms : I'm meeting him for lunch at 2pm, simei. Want to pull a starbucks stunt again ? haha

KT sms: I might get a heart attack.

Lydia sms: Chicken!

hello, only 22 yr old stealing someone's gf . more or less will 'humji' a bit. Cannot blame me.

KT sms: meet you after that ?

Lydia sms: 4pm at Starbucks, simei. Either that or we meet in town later ?

KT sms : Sigh, starbucks then, 4pm already a long wait to see you.

Lydia sms : 少来。

Older women are really quite immue to the stuff that works on XMM.

I had some time to myself. Couple of games here and there, a couple of sms from JH, complaining very hot weather to explore the fruit farm.

I left my place and reach Simei at 3.30pm. Athough meeting at starbucks, my resources is starting to run a little low, decided to wander around eastpoint instead.

Passed by challenger, world of JJ, went to Ntuc in the basement. Then i pass by 'han river'. As i strolled by, i saw Lydia and her bf , they were seated with a diagonal view of the entrance, neither of them saw me. Both were busy with their food and doesn't seem to be talking much.

Why does she even bother ?

Maybe it's because of the fact that he's 28, drives a Bmw and works for one stick across 4 sticks bank.

Got a sms from Lydia around 4.15pm.

Lydia sms : I'm done. Walking towards starbucks.

KT sms : I'm not at starbucks, i'm stalking you from the back.

Lydia sms : right ~~~

She pretended to look around the surround shops while her arms are linked with her bf, trying to spot me.

Lydia sms : Liar.

KT : You look really sweet today. Love the tight jeans and the red spag top. The red heels is enough to give me a orgasm.

No reply from Lydia as i saw her go down the escalator.

She gave her bf a quick peck on the cheek before making her way towards starbucks. I quickly followed suit after i saw the bf going into the lift to the carpark.

I called out to her when i saw her fiddling with her phone outside starbucks

KT : Lydia .

She turned and smiled, came over and gave me a hug and a kiss.

KT : Wah lau, wait your bf decide to turn back how.

Lydia : Then i'll introduce him to you lor.

@#$@#

She link arms with me and we started walking towards her place.

KT : Where are we going ?

Lydia : My place ? nobody's around.

KT : OoooOOOooohhh. Am we going to ?

Lydia : is that all you can think about ? haha

KT : Eh, it;s natural.

Lydia : Maybe after my food gets digested a little, too bloated to have sex.

She is damm straighforward when she express herself, one of the plus points of Lydia.

KT : Okay.,,, take as long as you want. ahah

And we stop for a kiss at the traffice light.

We got to her place and Lydia took the effort to show me around. Showed me where's the washroom, where's her room, where does Alexis sleeps, pointed out the thin wall with bad sound insulation.

In my mind, i only saw the laundry basket with her clothes which i use to masturbate, the box of condoms when i hope to be able to use as i did not bring along any, and of course, will ask her about the nurse cap.

We cuddled up watching tv in the living room, after a while, Lydia laid down on my lap while stretching herself across the sofa while i gently stroke her face and brushed her hair.

Lydia : I think the food more or less digested.

This very statement gave me an erection.

KT : Ok let's go. ahha 孤男寡女, 干柴烈火。SIngle guy and gingle girl, dry wood, raging fire.

Lydia : haha, we'll see who's the raging fire and who's the dry wood ok ? Young boy. haha, i''m the one wearing red ok.

Lydia stood up and led me to her room. We started the kisses by her door, taking it slowly towards her bed. It didn't occur she's the one gently nudging me backwards until my legs felt the limits of the bed and had to stop and sit down.

I didn't get to sit as Lydia puch me on my back and we continued kissing. My hands reached for her belt while my right let pushed away the small table besider her bed to give us more space.

Lydia stopped her kisses and reach up to remove her glasses and her belt while i laid on my back. She held on to her belt with both hands and came down for another kiss, sliding the belt under my head to my neck, she lowly pulled herself up and my me with her using the belt as a support behind my neck, our lips locked at all times.

my hands are around her waist as she came on top of me, reaching onto the bed first with her left knee, then the right. So i have a fantastic view of her breast and i went in for a deep wiff and started kissing them through her fiery red spag top. My tongue tried to wriggle into her breast but Lydia held my head up, showering me with more kisses on the lips and my forehead.

I reached and removed her spag top together with a red strapless bra, exposing her breast fully for the first time. Oh god. paradise.

My mouth went for her nipples, slowing trying to engulf her A cup breast. Lydia took off my t-shirt and lowered me onto the bed.

She took off her own jeans only to revel that she is not wearing any underwear, i wasted no time and quickly removed my jeans and boxers.

Lydia : Did i say you can remove yours? ahha

I ignored her and pulled her close, While kissing me, Lydia positioned herself on top of my dick and slowly massaged me with her vagina. I could feel she's already wet and she's using my dick to rub herself . Lydia slid her left arm around my neck while her right went for my manhood, giveing it a pumping motion right underneath her clit, touching and rubbing herself and she soon staring her occasional soft moans and gasp of air.

I Knew she's masturbating herself with my dick and i didn;t resist, my turn would come soon. I stroke her back and her arms, asking her if she;s cold in the air con room.

It's didn;t take long for Lydia's breathing to become fast and erratic. And she body started to give a couple of random spasm.

Lydia : haha, i'm goign to come before you .

KT : Go ahead.

Lydia pressed her mouth onto mine kissing me for all i'm worth as i felt her right hand increase in her stroking speed of her clit. Suddenly i felt the air being sucked out of my mouth as Lydia started her uncontrolled spasm and loud gasp of air, I had to move my mouth slightly to the side so i can breath.

Lydia's right hand slid under my head as well as she lowered herself onto me.

I felt y manhood enter Lydia. Although it's already well lubricated by now, it still feels rather tight and i could feel my foreskin being push back a little that it kinda hurt.

Lydia's body is still finishing up with the remnants of her orgasm and she is mixing that with her starting to ride on my dick. It started with a steady rythem of up and down.

Although i'm being enveloped by Lydia's vagina walls , the feeling isn;t as good as i expected to be. She;s really tight and the feeling of having my foreskin push back is causing me a little pain as she intensified her riding.

Lydia : you ok ? Don;t cum inside me ar. Got bring condoms ?

KT : a little painful. Nope never bring.

I knew she has some on her drawers, hope she doesn;t make me run down to get.

Lydia : What painful ? you pretending to be virgin and i'm raping you ar ? haha

KT : Nooo, just that you are really tight, maybe just need more lubrication.

Lydia : haha, why don;t you say you have a bigger girth ?

KT : huh ?

I'm still a bit paiseh when it comes to this kind of conversation.

Lydia gave me a kiss and whispered close to my ears

Lydia : You fill me up better thatn my bf. I couldn;t really feel his.

As if that wasn;t enough to boost the ego of a 22 yr old. Lydia reached for a stack of books, pushing them aside to revel a A4 size box, and she took out a tube of lubricant and a vibrator.

The vibrator is quite thinly build, doesn;t even resemble a dick at all. So i'm prob the thickest in terms of girth to enter Lydia.

Lydia : Nah, would this help ? ( passes me the lub )

I took it and she emoved herself from me as i squeeze and spread a generous amount around my shaft.

Just then Lydia's phone rang, it;s her bf.

To my horror, she pressed speaker mode and placed it beside my head while she lowered herself onto me, positionsing herself to talk to the phone.

BF : SLeeping ?

Lydia : Nope, just lying on bed.

I was too scared even to breath, not to mention move. Lydia couldn;t be bothered and started riding me again. It was so much better with the lub and my dick not slide smoothly in and out. I could feel her muscles of her walls squeezeing my dick everytime she she went up, as if bent on removing this foreign object from her body.

BF : Doing what ? something naughty ?

So he knows about the vibrator, of course.

Lydia : You have no idea. ( and she gave a soft moan )

I looked at her wide eyed and quickly put my finger to my lips, asking her to keep quiet.

Lydia ignored me and continued riding, with her face turned sideways on my chest, talking to her bf.

BF : Sounds intersting, i can be there in half an hour you know.

Lydia : (gasp of air ), but, urgh urghhh.....(pretending to moan again ). i've already came once.Goign to 2nds. will be done before you're here.

BF : Dear it;s been a while..... you always ...

Lydia : Ok , gtg. I need to come again. call you later byee... ( not before she gave a loud moan ) then she hanged up.

The moment she hanged up, she started laughing .

Lydia : hahah, i should have taken a video of you face. REally chicken leh you.

KT : I swear, i might just die of a heart attack someday.
Old 01-09-2010, 03:53 PM
Samster

continued.....

Lydia : This is not your first right ? why so passive ? i'm leading the whole time.

KT : Noooo, you never gave me a chance.

Lydia : haha. alright. Show me what your previous Xmms or whatever has taughe you then.

And she tied up her hair and took out the box of condoms from her drawer.

She gave a quick shake of her neck as if we're going to start out 'muay thai' fight.

Lydia : Show me what you;ve got , young boy.

Not willing to be put down by a girl, i decided to give it all even if it means getting a heart attack.

I stood up and took the step to close in to Lydia and we kissed again.

I lifted her left leg upwards and she found a comfortable spot resting on the side table. Out height quite ok for a standing entry although it took a bit of adjusting. I held the back of her neck with my left hand, locking her mouth to mine while my right grabbed on to the bottom of her right thigh.

I started thrusting like a mad animal, determined to go as fast and as deep as i could go. My thrust was rewarded by fresh cries of moaning and pleasure from Lydia. Hearing that i was motivated to go faster when suddenly, Lydia burst out laughing.

Lydia : hahaha, okok, stop stop... please. haha

KT : What's wrong ?

I actually did a double take to make sure i've got the right hole. haha.

Lydia : haha, ok, just ... just calm down.

KT : Did i do something wrong.

Lydia : No you didn;t do anything wrong dear, just that it's not right. haha

KT : How;'s that ?

Lydia : Aiyo, i really feel like i'm exploiting a virgin boy.

KT : I;m not a virgin !.

It felt a little humilaiting at that point of time, as if i'm being criticised on my ability. My dick is rock hard, i can have a erection, no premature ejaculation, so what's wrong ?

Lydia : Darling, look. There is 'a' way to have sex and then, there is 'the' way to have sex. You get what i mean ?

KT : Errr... can we just continue ?

Lydia : haha, aiyah, i ' 赚到 ‘ already la. Netted me a innocent boy.

Lydia : A woman's body is not a vessel for you to vent your sexual frustration.

Lydia : Learn to respect her body. Your mindless thrusting and raming will only get you so far dear. You;ve got to learn to please both yourself and the girl.

I feel like i;m back in school again.

Lydia : Understand or not. ( Lydia removed herself from me and stood we both feet on the floor )

She reached up for a kiss.

KT : Then how ?

Lydia : I'll teach you. What's that word the army guys like to use ? ahh, ' Sa-mu-lah ' , again.

She stood with her arms folded and said once more.

Lydia : Show we what's you got, young boy. haha

Now i felt more reserved and my 'humji' feeling came back again. Usually i would just thrust and get it over with and finish off with some fingering with my partner. Never a lecture like this.

I wanted to come and i could feel the throbbing in my dick sync-ing with my heartbeat.

I took a deep breath and went for Lydia again.

Before i reach for a kiss, Lydia kissed first, she held both my hands, guiding me towards her body, feeling herself, telling me where she like to be touch, to be carassed.

She let my hands to her breast and i gave them a hard squeeze, she broke off the kiss and slap my hand.

Lydia : No. Wrong. Woman;s breast are not your stress ball, you don;t squeeze them like that.

KT : Err orh.

Lydia : Again...

My hand went back to Lydia's breast and i paid more attention to the pressure this time. TRying to force some of my blood back to the head that actually control my motor action.

I gave Lydia's breast the time they deserve, gently playing with her nipples and Lydia's mouth broke from the kiss into a smile.

Lydia : hmmm, so far so good ..

She guided my left hand to the back of her waist, and urge me to bring her tody towards mine, not a rough push, but a gentle nudge, a gentle tease.

I felt her vagina once again at my dick but i don;t dare to enter, for fear of another lecture.

The kissing and carassing went on for a while more before Lydia said .

Lydia : Come in .

I switched standing position with her, getting her to lie down into missionary.

We kissed again as i felt Lydia's hands around my waist, slowly bring me down, i felt the tip of my shaft touch her vagina lips once again and she continued guiding me in, slow and steady, as if i'm docking a satellite to the spacestation.

It wasn't as tight as before and i went in fully. I took time to feel and to recognise the message the nerve endings around dick is telling me instead of mindless thrusting. I looked into Lydia's eyes for her approval and she nooded with a girlish smile.

I started my thrusting, not just for sex and release. but to honor Lydia's body like she said. For once i took it slow. We switch position with Lydia on top, to her sprawled across her table. We went from the doorframe of her room, to the sofa in the lifing room .

No mindless sex, but pure enjoyment of each other's body. I could hear the Lydia moaning softly as if she's trying to stifle them as she lay across 2 dining chairs.

To me personally, the moment seem to have been lost once i felt the pressure build up once again. I need to release and the momentum that i'm going is only good enough to tease me, not release me.

Lydia seem to have read my thought and ask .

Lydia : how would you like to end it ?

KT : Errmmm..

Lydia : If you can wash up and be back in the room in 30 secs. I;ll swallow it all ? haha

I need no more words from her as memories of me clearing the SOC flooded through my head.

The rundown to the low wall, liken to me dashing the 5m to the bathroom.

I grab the shower hose with fevor , with a grip i'm sure would bend the monkey bar.

I sprayed and clean myself up with soap and dashed by to 'stand by bed' at a speed my OC would have been proud of.

There she is. Lydia.

She has put on her specs and is sitting cross legged on her bed.

I went towards her and without a word, she took me into her mouth.....
Old 01-09-2010, 03:54 PM
Samster

continued.......

I felt my body shudder in approval as Lydia pressed her tongue to the tip of my dick. She guided me in closer to a more ideal depth before stopping me at her comfortable spot.

I looked down to see her slowly wetting my rock hard dick with her saliva, sliding it in and out of her warm lips.

I placed both my hands on her hair, feeling her head moving voluntarily in and out. None of the mindless 'basketball' style JH forced ALexis to do.

She looked up at me a couple of times through her specs and i'm reminded of those jap porn where a office girl in specs givess a good bj.

My legs felt weak as my right knee buckled for a sec as Lydia increase the intensity of her sucking.

Without realising, i have already started my spasm and i came into Lydia's mouth. I lost all energy on my legs as Lydia continued sucking, determined to milk me dry , i am now leaning most of my body weight on her as she refused to let go, continuning her attack on my already sensitive and vulnerable manhood.

KT : Orrghhhh, stop .... stop... LYdia....

She refused to stop until i broke into a giggle and beg for another 4-5 secs.

Lydia withdrew her mouth, closing it shut and gestured to the bathroom.

KT : Thought you wanted to swallow ? haha

She gave me a playful slap and stood up.

Just then Lydia's phone rang again.

I saw her took a look at her phone, flashed me the caller ID, It's ALexis.

Lydia looked at me in the eye and i saw her throat did a swallowing action and she answered the phone.

Lydia : Hi Alexis .

Lydia : Haha, yah, KT's here.

I was still reeling from shock, first by the swallow, 2nd by telling Alexis i'm here at her place when i heard the final phrase that put the last nail onto the coffin

Lydia : I just swallowed his cum, what do you think ? haha
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1