The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 01-07-2004, 06:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1242 / Power: 21
axeman24 has much to be proud ofaxeman24 has much to be proud ofaxeman24 has much to be proud ofaxeman24 has much to be proud ofaxeman24 has much to be proud ofaxeman24 has much to be proud ofaxeman24 has much to be proud ofaxeman24 has much to be proud ofaxeman24 has much to be proud of
Talking Re: Gers Are Still Gers

Hi bros out there, I know we guys seldom bothers to read books lah (Which include myself) but there is these 2 books that I find it particular useful when communitcating with women. They are : " Why men can't listen and why women can't read map" and the second book is "Why men lie and women cry" both by Allan and Barbara Pease. Please don't flame me hor I am not trying to sell the book but its just a recommendation from me. I have read both the books and I find it is so facinating how men and womens' brain function. in the second book some of the topic that it covers are like " Nagging - When Someone Just Won't Let Up", "Seven Things Men Do That Drive Women Insane".
(Disclamiers: This is base on my own experience so might not imply to everyone of you guys.)
So hope this will bring some better insights to all you bros and sis out there.

Last edited by axeman24; 01-07-2004 at 06:21 PM. Reason: Add some more words
Old 01-07-2004, 11:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 136 / Power: 20
vesfreq deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyvesfreq deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Gers Are Still Gers

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo
My gf always expect me to know how she think. KNN how the hell I know wat she thinking when she dun voice out.
And, some girls don't seem to comprehend this teeny weeny little fact that guys don't come with a built-in "read-all-types-of-minds" function.

I can't read anyone's mind, so are the strays in my neighbourhood.

But, I know when to ask a girl to buzz off, as and when necessary and appropriate. If I ask a girl to buzz off, it probably means she thinks too highly of herself... and most of the girls seem to think highly of themselves.

The point is, the bulk of the guys don't think very "capable" gfs and wives.

IMNSHO, a good wife is one who earns your trust, not command it. She is a woman who earns respect, not demand it. And, she has to be one person who acknowledges you as an individual, not deny it.

Regardless of thick or thin, she knows she has caught your mind and heart, not because she has a pretty face, but because of her unique unpretentious persona and magnanimous attitude towards those around her.

Her presence in your life will, to a large extent, render it unnecessary (from your point of view) to even look for another match. Sadly, females of today's Singapore easily earn heaps of criticisms from people anywhere on this island.

A pretty gf/wife is not necessarily lifelong "fixture" in one's lifetime, whilst a less than visually palatable companion is, often, a more likely lifelong one. No amount of slimming or medical enhancement will enhance a girl's potential ability to become a good wife/gf or, for that matter, ... a mistress.

In fact, banking on looks and appearance is the worst way to burn one's bank account. Appearances are but temporal, only to fade in time. Where morality is concerned, I believe that some of the females have suffer from greater depreciation of good morals, as compared to their male counterparts.

However much a guy can cheat and steal, the amount of hurt and grief he can potentially cause is only but superficial. A female who has no qualms towards cheating and stealing is potentially a more dangerous criminal. The wrath of a female, in other words, should not be tested.
Old 02-07-2004, 08:15 AM
preacher

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by OceanEleven
...........The culture here is that man is the head of the family and we jolly well live up to it, so lots of invisible burden rest on our already narrowed shoulders. Well, do not forget that women are emerging as proven force at work. They excel, if not bettered than men sometimes but the “Man Rules” mentality caught up with us more often than not and bringing our own downfall. I reckon that when the credit is due, I guess we men have to give it to women gracefully.
You have put it across intelligently and eloquently. All I see is woman bashing here. What about giving credit where credit is due? Without doubts many women had hard to comprehend and please. However there are many others who have never gotten the respect nor credit from the men whom they have tried so hard to satisfy. There are always two sides to a coin.
Old 02-07-2004, 01:02 PM
Samster

Location: Shanghai - Where boobies and pussies comes with a price.
My Reputation: Points: 604 / Power: 21
OceanEleven is a name known to allOceanEleven is a name known to allOceanEleven is a name known to allOceanEleven is a name known to allOceanEleven is a name known to allOceanEleven is a name known to all

GERS ARE STILL GERS

ON THE LINE WITH GF
GF: Dear, can pick me from MRT Station or not....
(MRT Station was a 5 mins drive or 10 mins bus ride or 15 mins walk from home....)
ME: Why dont you take a bus??? I busy mopping the floor....
GF: But I carrying many things....
ME: Dear, I am hot and tired from work already......
GF: Ok...... (Line cut off.....)

She came back with a long face, carrying her hand bag, a working bag (slightly bigger than A4 size) and :

5 ORANGES FOR TOMORROW PRAYERs...........
Old 02-07-2004, 01:29 PM
Samster

OceanEleven is a name known to allOceanEleven is a name known to allOceanEleven is a name known to allOceanEleven is a name known to allOceanEleven is a name known to allOceanEleven is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by soulin74
In the midst of preparing for my impending marriage with all the trappings of the customary wedding dinner and such (ROM done in 2000, coz she think it's a good start to the new century) , I cannot help but to feel that women are pretty much useless except for giving birth to babies and sex; housework and cooking were what they USED to be good for but the "modern" women can't cook and clean, and these 2 skills are all picked up by us guys who went through NS (the ones who stay-in, not the clerks) through area cleaning, washing of uniform when cannot book out and cooking what we can when out-field.

Yes, I agree that nowadays men seems to be more hardworking in terms of cleanliness, they are more willing to clean up the house, do the mopping, washing of dishes…etc. this is not an understatement, although I do not except three dish and a soup after her work but I wish she can just be that little more diligent in keeping the house cleaner. Talking about that, her hair dropping is another never-ending issue. A black strand is always an eye sore on the white ceramic tile. Complain to her, all you get is "Ok lor, tomorrow I go cut short lor…"

My family and I have gone through all the trouble to find the place, book the date, arrange for the gifts, arrange for this and that and what does my wife-to-be do? Quit her job and just rest for the "big day". It doesn't help that she is about 1.5 months pregant and is uncertain about whether she wants the baby or not.

Surprisingly, though she has the say in lots of things, she just seems cant make up the mind. Simple logic: Does not want to shoulder the blame. Well, it just happens. We pick the choice, turns out well, she will still have something to complain, if we screwed up; "See, I told you…….."

She would tell me she want the baby and then next hour, say dun want want to abort. She also says that i dun pamper her enough, i not understanding enough of what she going through. KNNBCCB! I gave up my PC games, my sunday "sports" day, wake up in the middle of the night to satisfy her food and drink cravings....and NExt day, still go back to work and feel like a f**king zombie but Bo Pian, coz if i dun want who gonna feed her and the baby?! and then she say, i spend too much time at work!

"Dear, Lisa's BF proposed with a solitaire……"
"I want to go holiday at least twice a year, don't want to wait till I old cannot walk or have baby then no time to go…."
"Can we get the steamer instead of the iron, like that easier to iron………"
So what's in common for the above??? Well, all needs money. It seems to them that we draw a fat paycheck with a never-ending income. So high salary comes wit hard work, long hours, irregular time, does any women ever learn to appreciate this fact??? We toil at work to provide for the family and it is such a blessing that if our income is enough and they can stay at home, or even they get to keep their own pay. Well, anyone appreciates that??? Come on, we ain't no saints, we drag ourselves to work for the miserable pay and by the time we are home, we have to do our part in the household chores. What else more do you want??? I don't spent enough time with you, I neglect you. Please be more understanding, there are only 24 hours a day, no more no less and they wont stop for you. By the time, all these are done; we're deadbeats like you. Talk about why no sex for three weeks, no time to communicate, why so cold to each other…….Sorry, if there is a choice, we wouldn't want it too. Again, we're humans afterall…….

Women claim that we as Man dun understand Women but do the Women understand us? Our needs, wants and desires? I often woner why we are the one who Must always understand women. Why can't THEY make the effort to understand us. After being married (ROM) for nearly 4 years, I feel that women are selfish, self centered and not very responisble and very immatured. They want it all. But are unwilling to sacrifice for it. They want equal rights, equal pay and benefits but ask them to do some stuff, they say "It's a Man's Job" WTF!

Women = Creatures who demand the equal rights and the benefits of the weaker sex

Men can give all they have to a woman - Time, Money, GIfts, "Love", Understanding and even, Great Sex but in the end of the day, they would always feel that it isn't enough. I'm really getting very tired of it all. I doubt very much that I love my wife as much as when i married her but like what some of the brothers said, Marriage is more about Responsibility, Tolerance and Understanding more than anything else. Which MEN and not Women seem to have more of.

*sigh* In the end, i guess that being the more responsible and especially, Practical and SENSIBLE sex, us guys would just have to tolerate. as women just cannot seem to totally understand us and even more unfortuately, THEY DON'T WANT TO........ (knnb)
Bro, you're not alone.......
Old 02-07-2004, 01:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
critic deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

LOL... so much said and very interesting personal anecdotes from some bros here.

For me, it has been a long-foregone conclusion and the bottom line is

I need them more than they need me.

So LL... and still tolerating and suffering all these years... keke

critic

Last edited by critic; 02-07-2004 at 01:59 PM.
Old 02-07-2004, 03:44 PM
Samster

axeman24 has much to be proud ofaxeman24 has much to be proud ofaxeman24 has much to be proud ofaxeman24 has much to be proud ofaxeman24 has much to be proud ofaxeman24 has much to be proud ofaxeman24 has much to be proud ofaxeman24 has much to be proud ofaxeman24 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by critic
LOL... so much said and very interesting personal anecdotes from some bros here.

For me, it has been a long-foregone conclusion and the bottom line is

I need them more than they need me.

So LL... and still tolerating and suffering all these years... keke

critic
Bro I got to agreed with you man. Sometime we guys tends to used the other head to think instead of the bigger head
Old 02-07-2004, 04:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 709 / Power: 23
Criminalz is a splendid one to beholdCriminalz is a splendid one to beholdCriminalz is a splendid one to beholdCriminalz is a splendid one to beholdCriminalz is a splendid one to beholdCriminalz is a splendid one to beholdCriminalz is a splendid one to behold

To all brudders here, do not fret! We must not give in to the unneccessary demands of girls in singapore, we have way too many choices available and they should be the one pleasing us instead. China has begun their export, Vietnam should follow suit soon...just hang in there guys, our time is cuming...in the mean time, i need to go buy pad for her now.
Old 02-07-2004, 04:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
Zappy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
GERS ARE STILL GERS

ON THE LINE WITH GF
(MRT Station was a 5 mins drive or 10 mins bus ride or 15 mins walk from home....)

She came back with a long face, carrying her hand bag, a working bag (slightly bigger than A4 size) and :

Goss that is so familar, exactly happened to me. I also mopping the floor... knn think we like ah mat sometimes.... sigh.....
Old 02-07-2004, 04:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
khunchin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: Gers Are Still Gers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Criminalz
To all brudders here, do not fret! We must not give in to the unneccessary demands of girls in singapore, we have way too many choices available and they should be the one pleasing us instead. China has begun their export, Vietnam should follow suit soon...just hang in there guys, our time is cuming...in the mean time, i need to go buy pad for her now.
man think with their head but do not know how to use it hahaha..........
Old 02-07-2004, 05:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
critic deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by axeman24
Bro I got to agreed with you man. Sometime we guys tends to used the other head to think instead of the bigger head
Well... not entirely on the sex part at my age... which tends to sway towards the commercial arena as I grow older. It's more on the companionship and other emotional issues.

Critic
Old 02-07-2004, 05:22 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by critic
Well... not entirely on the sex part at my age... which tends to sway towards the commercial arena as I grow older. It's more on the companionship and other emotional issues.

Critic
Well thats true as well.
Old 03-07-2004, 12:47 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zappy
Goss that is so familar, exactly happened to me. I also mopping the floor... knn think we like ah mat sometimes.... sigh.....
Hahahaha....There is no end to such inicidents. Owning a car is an luxury that we want to share with our loved ones but not to abuse it. Can yo imagine that you work in Tuas, wife in Shenton Way and stay in Woodlands/Sengkang/Punggol........and the wife DEMAND to be fetch home everyday??? Well, this happen to some of my friends. He knocks off at 1730 and wife at 1800. Half hour travelling to town from Tuas is almost impossible given the peak hours. Also not to forget the ERPSs, finding a proper place to wait in town, let alone a parking lot........

I guess all these never cross their mind sometimes. To them is what is so difficult to pick me up after work, anyway we are both heading home....
Old 03-07-2004, 01:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1083 / Power: 22
ol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud of

Quote:
GERS ARE STILL GERS

ON THE LINE WITH GF

Hahaha...
OE...your post reflect exactly how many of us are going thru...
me laugh until neighbouring cubicle asking why me laughing...
aiyo...laugh until stomach pain liow...

me FRs can be found at Ol'Coyote's Romps...
Old 03-07-2004, 05:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 23
Naim deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

what o fond common among the women I know is that they are constantly testing their loved ones. And the test is this: does he still love and cherish me more than anything on this earth? Study all the anecdotes and experiences in this post. Why insist on being fetched from the MRT station? Because, if he loved me, regardless of the situation, he would drop everything and come pick me up.

At the end of it all, it is all a test. The result of us failiing the test is the long, black face, the silent treatment or PCC on the living room couch.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1