The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 25-01-2015, 02:45 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Lyxon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Life as a Limo Driver

Waiting for TS to comeback and update!
Old 27-01-2015, 09:04 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2883 / Power: 32
tigerwoody74 has a reputation beyond reputetigerwoody74 has a reputation beyond reputetigerwoody74 has a reputation beyond reputetigerwoody74 has a reputation beyond reputetigerwoody74 has a reputation beyond reputetigerwoody74 has a reputation beyond reputetigerwoody74 has a reputation beyond reputetigerwoody74 has a reputation beyond reputetigerwoody74 has a reputation beyond reputetigerwoody74 has a reputation beyond reputetigerwoody74 has a reputation beyond repute

Helen was on flight duty and she had request to pick two friends up at bedok before dropping her off at the airport.

Helen ' ok honey be a good boy I will see you next week '

She gave me a goodbye kiss and left with her two friends. I took a slow drive back to Helen house . I went upstairs to grap my helmet and off I went back to tg halt to check on my home on my motorcycle.

I only knew I was nearby tanglin halt and couldn't remember any more details. The next thing I knew I was inside an ambulance with the siren blasting away. The paramedic was talking to me but I could not register any information at all. I look at the plastic cast holding my arm I place and knew my right arm was broken.

I was brought to Alexander hospital. After examined by the doctor suggest that I should go for a head scan and be warded . The paramedic report say that I was flung across the road when they found me.

The doctor could tell that I was in shock. As soon they transfer me to the ward I was given a jab , it must have me calm and I felt asleep soon.
Old 27-01-2015, 09:47 AM
Samster (V)

My Reputation: Points: 1639 / Power: 12
divedeeper has a brilliant futuredivedeeper has a brilliant futuredivedeeper has a brilliant futuredivedeeper has a brilliant futuredivedeeper has a brilliant futuredivedeeper has a brilliant futuredivedeeper has a brilliant futuredivedeeper has a brilliant futuredivedeeper has a brilliant futuredivedeeper has a brilliant futuredivedeeper has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerwoody74 View Post
Helen was on flight duty and she had request to pick two friends up at bedok before dropping her off at the airport.

Helen ' ok honey be a good boy I will see you next week '

She gave me a goodbye kiss and left with her two friends. I took a slow drive back to Helen house . I went upstairs to grap my helmet and off I went back to tg halt to check on my home on my motorcycle.

I only knew I was nearby tanglin halt and couldn't remember any more details. The next thing I knew I was inside an ambulance with the siren blasting away. The paramedic was talking to me but I could not register any information at all. I look at the plastic cast holding my arm I place and knew my right arm was broken.

I was brought to Alexander hospital. After examined by the doctor suggest that I should go for a head scan and be warded . The paramedic report say that I was flung across the road when they found me.

The doctor could tell that I was in shock. As soon they transfer me to the ward I was given a jab , it must have me calm and I felt asleep soon.
This is bad news.

Upz list:

Need to post / Send me PM: gooey 12, blackmumba 2, johnkim2 2
Old 27-01-2015, 11:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
CoolDaze deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I don't mean to be bad, but I sensed a pretty nurse appearing soon.
Hahaaaa
Old 27-01-2015, 01:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
xiaocheng deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro Tigerwood, please update more details from the Hospital. hope you are doing well now. think there are more excite story from hospital.
Old 27-01-2015, 05:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 15
kykiss deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guykykiss deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoolDaze View Post
I don't mean to be bad, but I sensed a pretty nurse appearing soon.
Hahaaaa
Me too ..

Anyway, take care Bro and continue your story..
Old 27-01-2015, 07:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1590 / Power: 12
BMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant future

Wasn't Karen on her period?
Old 28-01-2015, 04:34 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -25 / Power: 0
BabyEito is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Talking Re: Life as a Limo Driver

Speedy recovery

Hope the happening birdie not hurt ..
Old 28-01-2015, 05:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
jtng deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hope u are ok bro Tiger.
Old 28-01-2015, 05:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 300 / Power: 15
Dan82 is one of the Best!Dan82 is one of the Best!Dan82 is one of the Best!Dan82 is one of the Best!

I seldom post and have always been a silence reader.. But now that I heard something happen to my critical writer, I know I have to post and wish him well..
Old 29-01-2015, 10:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 397 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5561 / Power: 22
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMW69 View Post
Wasn't Karen on her period?
pardon me .. do you over analyse things always
Old 30-01-2015, 02:15 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2883 / Power: 32
tigerwoody74 has a reputation beyond reputetigerwoody74 has a reputation beyond reputetigerwoody74 has a reputation beyond reputetigerwoody74 has a reputation beyond reputetigerwoody74 has a reputation beyond reputetigerwoody74 has a reputation beyond reputetigerwoody74 has a reputation beyond reputetigerwoody74 has a reputation beyond reputetigerwoody74 has a reputation beyond reputetigerwoody74 has a reputation beyond reputetigerwoody74 has a reputation beyond repute

I could feel e full effect the next day. My body was sore and I couldn't turn around. The nurse got to come turn me around . She was young nurse, could tell that she wasn't senior as the rest

Nurse ' hello mr Charles , I am shanti your nurse for this shift . How are u feeling this morning ?

Me ' my whole body is sore '

Shanti ' let me take your blood pressure first alright . Doctor is making e rounds right now '

The doctor can and take a look at me.

Doctor " the scan images look ok. You should be able to discharge after a few days,"

Me " thank you doctor"

Shanti came back and check on me .

Me " hey nurse could you help me check if my handphone is around "

She search the drawer and put out the phone, there wasn't any miss call. Only those SMS blast advert .

I couldn't think of anyone , but to SMS Karen .

Me " nurse can help me send an SMS to Karen " meet with an motorbike accident at AH ward xy bed ab. "

Shanti " is that your gf ? Ok done . "

She returned the HP to my bedside.

Karen SMS back " I will come by during my lunch time "
Old 30-01-2015, 02:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 113 / Power: 10
Objector deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyObjector deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

good story . . awesome
Old 31-01-2015, 02:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7384 / Power: 18
PeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Life as a Limo Driver

Camping for more.
Old 31-01-2015, 10:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 12
mantra deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

good story bro..camping here for more
Advert Space Available