The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 30-01-2015, 12:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
kinkyguy22 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Life is so meaningless

Guys nowadays are pussy man.

Wanna give up for this gal. Disown their own mother for their gf or wife.

WTF! Remember 'no woman no cry' song?

It is our rights to respect our parent, wife and children.

Fling or having mistress must never change anything at all. Why? I am speaking about myself as well.

I told my fling that I will never divorce my wife and she understand the rules.

But aftera while, it is the same old sex again. Trust me.... I am still with the fling after 5 years.

FB or fling or whatever, fuck many woman had always been man dreams. Dun let pussy dictate your life!

Dumb aRSe!
Old 30-01-2015, 01:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 13
4getful deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy4getful deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ice2001 View Post
Dear All,

I am facing a dilemma of my life.

I am in love with a woman so much that I am willing to forsake all I have to be with her. But I am a married man.

No one in my life give me such a heartbeat. To me she is the prettiest woman in my life. When I am with her I am extrememly happy and I want to give everything I have with her. I am not sure she loves me because of really me or just for the things I can give her now.

Me and my wife have no more feeling. What I have is only responsibilities toward my children. She is a good mother. I fail as a father and maybe also fail as a husband. I am willing to give my wife everything and start afresh again. But if I divorce I will lose my children. Because the woman I love is jealous of my wife. She keep thinking I still love my wife. But even I divorce my children is still my children. I will need to see my wife then I can see my children. Is a marriage paper so important to a woman?

Now I like to seek all samsters advice:
1) should I because of a word responsibilities and be unhappy because I can't be with the woman I love? OR
2) should I seek my happiness and ignore all responsibilities and let my children hate me forever?

Life is meaningless to me. I can't choose best of both world. I am too naive when this started but I never thought I will ever love a woman more than myself so much.

Please do not flame me. I am just a hopeless and depress guy looking for answer. Now I can't eat, work, sleep well. My life is in a mess.
A strong n lasting marriage mostly greatly depends on women. If a woman react like a piece of mirror ie u happy n she smile or if you silence she ignore you. It is just a matter of matter the husband feel tired n call off the marriage. So you might suffer the same fate when you have lost your enthusiatic or tired of the routine life n found your new found woman also a mirror. Modern women r more self centered. They are more willingly to divorce n regrettedly gone into suffer in silent because of women charter. As compare to the olden days, It has since seeing many families break up when more educated women realise the usefulness of the charter. So think thrice before the wife found out the affair.
Old 31-01-2015, 06:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 393 / Power: 12
hunter12 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhunter12 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhunter12 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhunter12 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

my thought only....

many years back... u married ur current wife because u think she is ur true love, fuck her many times, quarrel many times, got children... suddenly one fine day u wake up n feel she is not the so call 'true love' anymore... Y? cause she cant make u feel happy anymore, she cant make u comfy anymore....

u now divorce ur wife, marry this new 'true love', because u think she now is ur 'true love', many years later, fuck her many times, quarrel many times n suddenly one fine day u wake up again n feel that this new 'true love' is no longer 'true love' again... same process...

haiz... what is wrong with us guy!!!

i told my wife, if.. if one fine day we for whatever reason get divorce... i will never never never never get marry again!!!! > other i dont dare to say, this one i confirm, guarentee plus stamp.. hahaha.....! but i admire those bros really get happiness in their 2nd love, maybe it is just me, i no longer have the courage or believed in true love.....
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1