The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 09-01-2015, 04:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 291 / Power: 14
istudio is one of the Best!istudio is one of the Best!istudio is one of the Best!
Re: female pinoys are best

Camping here for more stories.

Don't have a chance to bang any even though I am already so close to it. Guess chicken out at the last min.
Old 12-01-2015, 03:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 15
curry_mutu_man deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rambutan View Post
Dude,

Totally agreed with you on this!

You only interested in gay and shemale bah !
Old 12-01-2015, 02:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
Gordonbleu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Yes indeed,
So good that you will forget the rest,
So far only my current indon girl is in par
Sucks like a pro, ends with a cim or cof
Damn miss those bj's, good suction and slurpy :

*any sbf bros interested to get the indon contacts upp my points and leave your name in comments.
Old 12-01-2015, 03:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 199 / Power: 18
moruf is a Helpful and Caring Samstermoruf is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I've been in more filipino girls in the last 2 years than I have girls in my entire life.

One trip to Manila I can bed 1 new chick a day. If lucky, 2. Mostly working professionals, some bar girls, some students. My record was 3 high school/college students in one day :P

All FOC. All of them very nice to talk to. Sometimes bring them out for a MacDonald's meal and they are happy. Some that meet me at the right time I'll treat them lunch or dinner. YMMV.

That said, they are major actresses. LOL if you approach them directly for sex, they will ignore you. If you treat them like normal girls, talk to them like you're really interested in them, they'll usually let you bring them to bed on the first date.
Old 12-01-2015, 04:18 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Jason_sleep deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Agree TS, I always travel to Manila and have tried a lot of them... Most of them give me the same feeling which I can't find on other gals
Old 12-01-2015, 04:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 291 / Power: 14
istudio is one of the Best!istudio is one of the Best!istudio is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by moruf View Post
I've been in more filipino girls in the last 2 years than I have girls in my entire life.

One trip to Manila I can bed 1 new chick a day. If lucky, 2. Mostly working professionals, some bar girls, some students. My record was 3 high school/college students in one day :P

All FOC. All of them very nice to talk to. Sometimes bring them out for a MacDonald's meal and they are happy. Some that meet me at the right time I'll treat them lunch or dinner. YMMV.

That said, they are major actresses. LOL if you approach them directly for sex, they will ignore you. If you treat them like normal girls, talk to them like you're really interested in them, they'll usually let you bring them to bed on the first date.
Time for me to travel to the Philippines more often!
Which part of Philippines are you talking about?

Share some juicy stories pls!
Old 13-01-2015, 10:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 405 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5561 / Power: 22
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason_sleep View Post
Agree TS, I always travel to Manila and have tried a lot of them... Most of them give me the same feeling which I can't find on other gals
as I said before, i have many miss and few hit, for my ugly face :P

if you are handsome, and can speak up, hit rates will improve .. unless you are the shy shy type !!
Old 28-01-2015, 08:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 113 / Power: 11
blackmumba deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyblackmumba deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by etsys View Post
as I said before, i have many miss and few hit, for my ugly face :P

if you are handsome, and can speak up, hit rates will improve .. unless you are the shy shy type !!
Yup true. So anything new happening bro?

Camping for more at the Mount Bonking base camp!

Safety vest is the best!

You gotta know when to hold em, know when to fold em...
Old 29-01-2015, 10:08 PM
Samster

etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackmumba View Post
Yup true. So anything new happening bro?
I been a bit quite, as a few girls I know in PH are now migrating to Dubai .. damn .. I should find a job in Dubai I think ..

Maybe in PH 1st week Feb
Old 30-01-2015, 12:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 906 / Power: 19
tianyou77 is a splendid one to beholdtianyou77 is a splendid one to beholdtianyou77 is a splendid one to beholdtianyou77 is a splendid one to beholdtianyou77 is a splendid one to beholdtianyou77 is a splendid one to beholdtianyou77 is a splendid one to beholdtianyou77 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
I been a bit quite, as a few girls I know in PH are now migrating to Dubai .. damn .. I should find a job in Dubai I think ..

Maybe in PH 1st week Feb
Wah bro etsys u r here!! Anyway since im here also I fully agree pinoy gals r great!! I abandon a indo maid just after one fuck and go back to the arms of pinoy maids hahaha.. they r still e best !
Old 01-02-2015, 08:58 AM
Samster

blackmumba deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyblackmumba deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:

Maybe in PH 1st week Feb
Ya Dubai will be cool. Seriously? Goin to PH this week. Work or play or work-play!

Safety vest is the best!

Old 01-02-2015, 12:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Wink Re: female pinoys are best

It is mine male Pinoy colleague who direct me to this thread. I think many FTs are reading us, I have no issues with it. However, mine colleague is scare to write it down so I will do it for him.

He said his homegirls are wild in bed, plus those who he had screw including call girls come with big boobs. He urge me to pick up a Pinoy girl but did not know where to locate WLs. I too have no clue.

About hooking up Pinoy girls, he said he had allreally befriend as well as meet up with tons of them via facebook. And some churches had mass cater to them he invite me I turn him down. Not into Pinoy although sex i am all for it.

Morale of his story. Never too difficult to pickup a Pinoy lady in this country. Act gentleman especially for local Chinese man. He look me up highly that I could fuck one of his homegirl not sex worker if there are available in this red dot.

I would like to add on to that gentleman shits. From the old man of this country to the most powerful man of all. This country operates strictly by the book so local guys should be aware of this. It makes us look attractive to female FTs.
Old 02-02-2015, 08:27 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacky43 View Post
It is mine male Pinoy colleague who direct me to this thread. I think many FTs are reading us, I have no issues with it. However, mine colleague is scare to write it down so I will do it for him.

He said his homegirls are wild in bed, plus those who he had screw including call girls come with big boobs. He urge me to pick up a Pinoy girl but did not know where to locate WLs. I too have no clue.

About hooking up Pinoy girls, he said he had allreally befriend as well as meet up with tons of them via facebook. And some churches had mass cater to them he invite me I turn him down. Not into Pinoy although sex i am all for it.

Morale of his story. Never too difficult to pickup a Pinoy lady in this country. Act gentleman especially for local Chinese man. He look me up highly that I could fuck one of his homegirl not sex worker if there are available in this red dot.

I would like to add on to that gentleman shits. From the old man of this country to the most powerful man of all. This country operates strictly by the book so local guys should be aware of this. It makes us look attractive to female FTs.
just a little note

from my experience, pinay hookers I have seen sleep with Filipino guys FOC, because the fellows can sweet talk even pinay hookers, though a few filipino falsely assume they can sweet talk Äny Hooker" and ending up inserting balls etc, is a matter of separate discussion.

And a Filipino fellow's success is not a proper yard stick, for example, a lot of Filipinos are shameless (in a nice way I say this .. ) to start romancing even old women/ fuglies and some times women old enough to be their mother .. a drunk Filipino can be a real romantic actor, qualifying for Oscar (again, no offense but I admire them for that .. 100%)

And they have their own 'method's of sweeping women off their feet that don't work when non-Filipino ditto the same process .

And then there are bunch of pinays who only stick with their kind, except when to leech on somebody, and then leave him... and I know and seen enough of such types, in bars and elsewhere, and if a non-pinoy say hello, they will give the look like the guy is looking at her like a sex object and have seen enough embarrassed guys .. and then I feel for the fellows when I know some of the snobbish cows are working as waitresses or low level jobs, but once they land in Singapore, they consider themselves superior, superior to even the locals .. but when you get know them enough and visit them in Philippines, then you will realize they are living in squalid conditions .. but when in Singapore, when no is the answer for the question if you are driving, their face turns fugly .. though back home they trike around ..

and in my little Filipino I know some girls telling their friends the fellow is a bastard .. as if they know the guy etc .etc .. disclaimer, that rule don't apply if he fellow is a white guy, then of course, he is always welcome to join, enjoy the company etc.

And church masses ? I have attended some Filipino mass/functions, and while a fair majority are happy to see you, you do see a few who behave like 'who the fuck is this guy in ÖUR event .. ' kind of look, though I do feel like telling them the church is in Singapore, under the Diocese of Singapore, and this is Singapore, not Pinoy Land, and anybody has the right to attend any church mass, though I preserve my silence

heck, I was invited for a birthday party of a nurse, and I know her close friends, and out of the 30 or so who turned up, only the 10 I knew even talked to me, the others avoided me, heck, the men I don't know where like what I am doing there, and I can feel the atmosphere, though the fellows had no qualms drinking the Black Label I brought over, even though they knew who brought it .. and ..liked it better than the other drinks in the place ..

and when I was invited by the same nurse for another function, I told her nicely that I will turn up and vanish, as I did feel uncomfortable at the previous visit, and she made sure she was pampering me, and driving the men even madder .. and worse she asked me to stay over, when everybody was leaving .. (though nothing was going to happen, and I know that much .. but the fun of seeing the look on the jealous suckers was worth it .. )

so .. it can get bit fun at times, if you know how to play along ..

Of course, that does leave the balance, so, yes, there are enough girls, generally speaking, to make friends with.

In my eyes, if I make friends, that's a positive step

Should something transpire after that, I say Thank You God .. and should nothing happen, I smile, as I am smart enough to not spend too much on low return prospects .. or so I think ..

After all, ROI Matters !!!

No offense to anybody ..
Old 02-02-2015, 08:34 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackmumba View Post
Ya Dubai will be cool. Seriously? Goin to PH this week. Work or play or work-play!
me, going to be in the Mountain, not work, not play,

Too difficult to explain it

Though I may find a day to unwind before flying off

a day in Manila is what the good doctor recommends ..
Old 03-02-2015, 12:35 PM
Samster

Quote:
me, going to be in the Mountain, not work, not play,

Too difficult to explain it

Though I may find a day to unwind before flying off

a day in Manila is what the good doctor recommends ..
Ok bro... enjoy.

Safety vest is the best!

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1