The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 27-05-2011, 02:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
khong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Jakarta Info

Thanks Bro Xerus for the recommendation. A short FR from Classic Terminal. Arrived 12.05am. Booked 2 ladies, Erni (34 DD) and Aura for RP 400k per hour.

Erni

Age - 25
Boob - 34 DD (natural and soft)
Looks - 6/10
Height - 155, a little bit toward plump
BJ - 7/10 with cap
FJ - 6/10 cowboy and missionary

Aura

Age - 22
Boob - 33B
Looks - 6/10
Height - 160
BJ - Not provided
FJ 5/10 cowboy and released armies in missionary position

Total Damaged 541k including drinks and tax.

It is quite turn off to book for 2 ladies, they talked none stop when stepped into the room and even during the action.

There was topless dancer and live band. It is good hang out place with a group of friends who like to chill in loud music. The price is more reasonable compare to Emporivm SPA.

It opens till 3 am.
Old 27-05-2011, 09:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
southbank388 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Jakarta's trip

Keep it up KLGUY!!!!!!!
Old 27-05-2011, 09:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 94 / Power: 15
Xerus deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by khong View Post
Thanks Bro Xerus for the recommendation. A short FR from Classic Terminal. Arrived 12.05am. Booked 2 ladies, Erni (34 DD) and Aura for RP 400k per hour.

Erni

Age - 25
Looks - 6/10
BJ - 7/10 with cap

Aura

Age - 22
Boob - 33B
Looks - 6/10
Height - 160
BJ - Not provided

It is quite turn off to book for 2 ladies, they talked none stop when stepped into the room and even during the action.

There was topless dancer and live band. It is good hang out place with a group of friends who like to chill in loud music. The price is more reasonable compare to Emporivm SPA.

It opens till 3 am.
Dang .. guess you have a fetish for 3some. Disadvantage is that the ceweks , when together , will chat and chat and chat ! better spend two rounds and enjoy two hours with two ceweks, one after the other the next time.
Old 27-05-2011, 10:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
Boley deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just trying to consolidate some viewing of the previous pages here. I am loking for FL places for some friends visitng J-town.

1. CJ at Mulia

2. 30 at le meridien (not sure if it is still happening)

3. Dragonfly (but only high end)

4. Crown

5. BATS at Shang (but is a bule crowd)

Any other sugestions from the sr bros here?

Thanks!
Old 27-05-2011, 11:36 AM
Not Activated

My Reputation: Points: 240 / Power: 0
newbird9403 is a Helpful and Caring Samsternewbird9403 is a Helpful and Caring Samsternewbird9403 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boley View Post
Just trying to consolidate some viewing of the previous pages here. I am loking for FL places for some friends visitng J-town.

1. CJ at Mulia

4. Crown

Thanks!
You should add Malioboro to your list. Try both the spa and club. one entrance price for both locations. so you don't end up paying for both. You can go to the spa / club via the 3rd level without exiting from the building.

If your friends like some fantasy - so go Spark Hotel. The thematic massage is something like Haru Haru concept.
Old 27-05-2011, 11:38 AM
Not Activated

newbird9403 is a Helpful and Caring Samsternewbird9403 is a Helpful and Caring Samsternewbird9403 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by klguylate30s View Post
I remember is a few houses away from a motel/hotel but can't remember the name!
Bro, its call Belvedere.

Used to be one of my favourite in the past. It has been some years since I went there.
Old 27-05-2011, 12:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4894 / Power: 23
vaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boley View Post

1. CJ at Mulia

4. Crown

Thanks!

dragonfly got FL?
Old 27-05-2011, 01:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 978 / Power: 23
Rainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to behold

Everywhere got FL...

Mall. Cafe etc....

When there is a problem, there will always be a solution.

So why let the problem bother you
Old 27-05-2011, 01:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
ironchef5 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by newbird9403 View Post
If your friends like some fantasy - so go Spark Hotel. The thematic massage is something like Haru Haru concept.
Bro,
u mention the massage in spark hotel is kinda like haru haru massage?
Whats he damage like over there?
Thanks.
Old 27-05-2011, 02:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 978 / Power: 23
Rainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by khong View Post

Erni

Age - 25
Looks - 6/10
BJ - 7/10 with cap

Aura

Age - 22
Boob - 33B
Looks - 6/10
Height - 160
BJ - Not provided

It opens till 3 am.

I like your FR... hahaha...

Make them work lah. Why allow them to talk so much?? Ask them to use their mouth where they should be used....... hehehe

I did that before....

Nice

When there is a problem, there will always be a solution.

So why let the problem bother you
Old 27-05-2011, 02:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2416 / Power: 17
aakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond repute

Hi bro,
Here is something interesting.

Hotel Indonesia fountain, new parking lot for drunk drivers
The Jakarta Post, Jakarta | Thu, 05/19/2011 10:38 AM
A | A | A |

The Hotel Indonesia traffic circle fountain in Central Jakarta is generally famous as one of the capital's landmarks where festive celebrations often take place, but it recently served a different function for a drunk driver.

A black Toyota Avanza sped toward the fountain at around 3 a.m. on Wednesday. It crashed over a cement divider, was launched into the air and landed in the middle of the fountain.

The drunk driver, 23-year-old Rayindra Fransiskus, was not the first one to park his car in the famous fountain.

A security guard who witnessed the accident, Herman Stefanus, said Rayindra “must have been going more than 100 km per hour”.

"The car flew six meters above the fountain before it crashed down into the water," Herman said, adding that the car came from the direction of Jl. Jend. Sudirman.

Rayindra, who lives at the Bumi Serpong Damai complex in Tangerang, was unconscious after his crash landing and was rushed to the Cipto Mangunkusumo general hospital by police officers on night patrol.

"Blood was dripping from his forehead to his ears," Herman added.

A police officer at a police bureau near the fountain, A Kholid, said similar accidents were frequent.

"This year, we've already had five similar car accidents," he said.

The accidents always took place at around the same hour, and the drivers were always drunk, he added.

He also said that the drivers were young men in their early twenties. But today's accident was the worst compared to the previous ones because the car broke two fountain lamps and one water pump when it crashed.

"One lamp costs Rp 27 million. So, it's quite expensive," he added.

According to him, the car's front wheels were broken while most of its body remained intact. The car was later towed out at around 6 a.m. to a police station in Pancoran, South Jakarta.

The head of city ornaments at the Jakarta Park Agency, Djauhar Arifien, said similar car accidents often happened during holidays.

"Probably the drunk drivers are just returning from nightclubs," he said, adding that a Mercedes-Benz sedan also landed in the fountain some three weeks ago.

His said his team had proposed a plan to the Jakarta Transportation Agency to prevent such accidents.

"We have requested the Transportation Agency to immediately build rows of light speed bumps so that drunk drivers would be alerted as their cars approach the fountain," he added.

His request was delivered in February and he hoped it would be granted soon.

"Unfortunately, we are still waiting for the agency's response," he said

Before the fountain became a public space in the 1990's, Djauhar said its edge was entirely fenced. After the fence was removed, car accidents started occurring.

My humble two cents.
Old 27-05-2011, 02:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2416 / Power: 17
aakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond repute

Hi bro,
Good luck to the police.....hahaha....

Vehicles to be confiscated for careless parking: Police
The Jakarta Post | Sun, 05/15/2011 7:44 PM
A | A | A |

Every illegally parked vehicle will be towed to the police station and issued a parking ticket, Jakarta Police spokesman Sr. Comr. Baharudin Djafar says.

"There shall be no more parking on roads. The Jakarta Police chief has instructed traffic officers to act on vehicles parked improperly on the side of roads, disrupting traffic," Baharudin said.

He added that the police would not be afraid to take stern action.

"If people still park illegally we will tow the vehicle to the police station," he said.

The policy applies to every vehicle in Jakarta, Baharudin explained.

Illegal parking is said to be one of the main causes of traffic congestion in Jakarta.

(awd)

My humble two cents.
Old 27-05-2011, 04:57 PM
Not Activated

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainman View Post
Everywhere got FL...

Mall. Cafe etc....
When are you going to bring me to these places???? Know you 8 years already but you have yet to bring me anywhere???? Sigh....
Old 27-05-2011, 05:03 PM
Not Activated

Quote:
Originally Posted by ironchef5 View Post
Bro,
u mention the massage in spark hotel is kinda like haru haru massage?
Whats he damage like over there?
Thanks.
Sparks Hotel thematic massage comes with 18 concepts for you to choose. Ranging from travelling in a train, X-ray Room, classroom to a prison cell. You choose the girl you want first. Then you discuss the concept with her. Wait for her to change to the appropriate attire. Then you are marshalled to the room and she is there waiting for you dress in the theme that you have selected / agreed upon. Damaged is rupiahs 790 thousand.

You can also choose 2 girls, with one playing the doctor and the other the nurse. No problem. But it will be difficult if you choose 2 girls with 2 different concepts. Hard to match.
Old 27-05-2011, 05:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4894 / Power: 23
vaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainman View Post
Everywhere got FL...

Mall. Cafe etc....
wow OL become FL ...must cho-cho u in MSN liao whr got such kangtao
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread