The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 21-08-2014, 12:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 614 / Power: 22
TheUnforgiven is a name known to allTheUnforgiven is a name known to allTheUnforgiven is a name known to allTheUnforgiven is a name known to allTheUnforgiven is a name known to allTheUnforgiven is a name known to all
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

This girl is seriously a gem. Michelle recommended me Ke Er when I tried to book Michelle for the past week but her slots were all taken up. At first I was a little reluctant as I prefer a familiar masseuse but boy I did not regret visiting Ke Er.

Right at the door, a sweet young babe greeted me. Ke Er is very pretty. She is quite tall for a girl (163cm) -- very hug-gable, and her breasts though not silicon huge, are all-naturally beautiful. She is friendly, gentle and sweet, ready to do your every bidding.

Having her for a massage session is a dream come true. I never guessed that this sweet thing can turn into a wild cat in the room! After the bath, we landed on the bed for a massage, well, that is what i thought! During the oil massage, she was grinding her breasts on my leg and doing inner thigh strokes on me while giving me dirty looks and licking her lips! I think my dick was never that hard before!

It was a disguise to lead to a dick massage and a fabulous BBBJ! I could not believe how smoothly she transitioned from a firm leg massage to a cock massage with her fingers to a massage of my balls and dick with her mouth! As her moaning got louder and louder, I could not take it anymore and shot a truckload all over, while she pulled on my dick till every drop was squeezed out as i was shivering in ecstasy and exploded in a sweaty heap. Fantastic!

1) Face 8/10 -Look a bit different from pic, but still nice
2) Body 8/10 -B cup, nice perky boobs, which are nice to hold and suck
3) Oil Massage 8/10 -she was a pro
4) BBBJ 8/10 -Hardworking. Hard sucking and balls licking
5) GFE 8/10 -so sweet, soft spoken and gentle, very wild and passionate. too bad she rejected my advance for FJ

°•❤•° 可儿 KE-ER °•❤•°

Old 21-08-2014, 12:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 259 / Power: 10
maestrokey is one of the Best!maestrokey is one of the Best!maestrokey is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
From dunno come here work as ML to top up $20 for FJ... that's a big jump leh...

Wonder what "education" she went through cos initial MR can't even touch or massage... if it is the same girl
Haha I haven't tried and currently do not have plans to try her cause quite a few bad MRs for girls from that stable. But according to their rates its $90 for massage $110 for FJ. Different aliases but same contact. As for what type of service, I'm waiting for someone to venture
Old 21-08-2014, 12:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 454 / Power: 22
SGwolfman is a glorious beacon of lightSGwolfman is a glorious beacon of lightSGwolfman is a glorious beacon of lightSGwolfman is a glorious beacon of lightSGwolfman is a glorious beacon of light

Wonderful with Xue Er from mingzhao888, this girl deserve this wonderful FR ^^

At first sight she was an sweet looking girl. Average look like normal SG girl.. but she look stunning when she smile.. GFE was top the notch. Went in and was offered an cup or water.

Went in the bathe and was really flying into heaven.. really GFE treatment when we were showering together.. i really feel damn nice. don’t really wanna leave the batheroom wanna finish it there but my legs was so damn tired lol.. So dryed up and went out to start the massage..

As per the thread details, Xue Er was previously working in a massage parlour in Dongguan. Her skills are therefore pretty top notch as she has been in this line for quite long. Her oil shiatsu massage was sensual and soothing, and the background music she played in the room made the experience even better.

Now, the naughty bits: Her service was so damn good her bbbj was so damn superb.. like i say her bbbj was superb.. together with that nice soft sexy moaning of hers = deadly combo man..

Service wise not rushing me to come.. slow and damn good service.. even after the 1st shot wanna wait for 2nd shot she also never waste time... damn good.

ratings for her.
looks 9/10 (pic does not do her justice, please post new ones!)

massage skills 9.5/10 (very very good, though not the best I had)

BBBJ 9/10 (slow and sensational)

GFE 10/10 (slow and damn good)

attitude 10/10 (damn friendly)

RTM: 100% yes yes yes!
Old 21-08-2014, 03:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 11
Derrick34 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Saw some cutie posted yesterday morning,

think she hot pick for bros here.. Asked for a lot, She say she is full the whole wednesday...

Respect the bros for their fast hand fast leg attitude.. LOL
Old 21-08-2014, 05:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
Eugene696969 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eugene696969 View Post
wa lan.. wtf!! morning shitting in office, saw bonkers room got one KAN SI LANG SLUTTY SIBEH HORNY face bitch got massage!! fuck, time to get half day off see whether can book her anot liao..!!!

chao hong gan!! she reaally very very slutty leh!!

eh guys,
check her out!!!

http://sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=470267
Quote:
Originally Posted by Derrick34 View Post
Saw some cutie posted yesterday morning,

think she hot pick for bros here.. Asked for a lot, She say she is full the whole wednesday...

Respect the bros for their fast hand fast leg attitude.. LOL
Not only you bro, i also encounter this slutty girl this morning. tried to book in the evening but already fully book. had to settle for next day evening liao...
Old 21-08-2014, 07:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 35 Post(s)
Quoted: 930 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1972 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by maestrokey View Post
Haha I haven't tried and currently do not have plans to try her cause quite a few bad MRs for girls from that stable. But according to their rates its $90 for massage $110 for FJ. Different aliases but same contact. As for what type of service, I'm waiting for someone to venture
Haha bro, understand... commando once in a while ok and also must be selective

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eugene696969 View Post
Not only you bro, i also encounter this slutty girl this morning. tried to book in the evening but already fully book. had to settle for next day evening liao...
MRs please bros

Zara
Old 21-08-2014, 08:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 71 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5372 / Power: 17
Polar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Haha... agree la.. just removed cos no value add as well

I "beo" her very long liao, "sally" blah blah blah... she has been ard for months! Now she switch to massage lady think I dun mind to try either this or next wk
Guess we'll wait for your mr!
Old 21-08-2014, 08:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 35 Post(s)
Quoted: 930 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1972 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Polar.Bear View Post
Guess we'll wait for your mr!
Yeah bro, watch this space!

My friend just opened a spa with traditional massage (need to sappork) and I still got a few rtm dued... will probably squeeze her in sometime next week

Zara
Old 21-08-2014, 09:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1066 / Power: 20
canthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud of

Quote:
Bro they are the same girl, that's why I said top up $20 can get FJ haha.
Check their contact number.
This stable usually advertise in both massage and FL with different names and pictures, but it's actually the same girl with different services.
Wah lao I think I seriously need to have my eyes and brain checked. Can't believe I thought they are different gals. If she looks anything like Xixi picture, wow ....... queue very long.

Quote:
Yeah bro, watch this space!

My friend just opened a spa with traditional massage (need to sappork) and I still got a few rtm dued... will probably squeeze her in sometime next week
Bro quick go try her. Awaiting your FR or MR. Hee hee.
Old 21-08-2014, 10:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 352 / Power: 16
Clyde Frog is a living Saint! - you won't find betterClyde Frog is a living Saint! - you won't find betterClyde Frog is a living Saint! - you won't find betterClyde Frog is a living Saint! - you won't find better

I would like to recommend Vivi from Imperial. 90 dollars for CIM is a real steal IMHO. More sensual massage than traditional massage though.

Recommend her mostly for her high GFE and cute face and personality. So far all Vivi offers is sensual massage and CIM. No FJs.

On the plus side, nowadays you can CIM for 90 dollars! Thank you competition.
Old 21-08-2014, 11:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
Aesop is Cool - loads of Potential

sgsecertgarden posted a new cutie ystd..
got massage n FL...sibei cute...totally my type...
but i nvr try tat stable b4...is it reliable??

http://www.sgsecretgarden.com/#!momo/ch4s
Old 21-08-2014, 11:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
holyark deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any bros tried this chick yet?
I'm tempted by the Nuru massage by D cupper..
http://sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=469392
Old 21-08-2014, 01:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1066 / Power: 20
canthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aesop View Post

Wah this one very budget. $60 one hour.
Old 21-08-2014, 02:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4827 / Power: 12
conquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Lol, yes I remembered from prev thread she is from area G. She does look cute...

Not say brave or not but too many others to try and not enough time
Let me write a brief review on her.
Face: 7/10
Figure: 8/10
Massage: 7/10
HJ: 7/10
Attitude: 9/10
DMG: 90 (massage) 120 (FJ)

First of all, I think she has improved from what I understand in her previous reviews which she did crummy massage and refused to do HJ. Although her massage was quite unskillful, she did try hard to work on my back. The effort was definitely there.

Appearance wise, she looks quite pretty, at least above average. But I still prefer how she looks in the photo. Big thanks to the smartphone photo shooting apps. Although she has a skinny figure, but the boobs are handy and bouncy, which is surely a plus point. However, there is a slight scar on her chin and another long one below her abdomen.

Perhaps she is still new to this industry, she looks quite uncomfortable during the intimacy. Her reaction was not responsive enough.

Overall, if you are looking for professional treatment, you might need avoid her. But if "freshness" can turn you on, go ahead for a try.

Quote:
Top up $20 can get FJ
This stable, the girls always provide FJ. But his previous 2 girls had bad MRs so I'm not gonna try this blindly
http://sammyboyforum.com/showthread....236&highlight=
It is not like top up $20 on the massage package can get FJ. There are two different packages, you have to mention to her before taking your pants off. But according to her, she will ask her agent to remove the FJ thread, not sure true or not.

Quote:
Originally Posted by canthaveenuf View Post
Never see this XiXi gal before. But she looks chio. I like. Hope to see some reports on her.

This Candy gal looks way too skinny. Look at those legs.
Real appearance is still OK... But I still prefer how she looks in the photo. LOL...

Quote:
Bro they are the same girl, that's why I said top up $20 can get FJ haha.
Check their contact number.
This stable usually advertise in both massage and FL with different names and pictures, but it's actually the same girl with different services.
You have to mention to the girl which package you want upon arrival.

Quote:
From dunno come here work as ML to top up $20 for FJ... that's a big jump leh...

Wonder what "education" she went through cos initial MR can't even touch or massage... if it is the same girl
She allows roaming already, but looks very uncomfortable.

Quote:
Haha bro, understand... commando once in a while ok and also must be selective
You are absolutely fucking right, bro. Being adventurous in cheonging won't make a hero.

Quote:
Originally Posted by canthaveenuf View Post
Wah lao I think I seriously need to have my eyes and brain checked. Can't believe I thought they are different gals. If she looks anything like Xixi picture, wow ....... queue very long.
Whoever designed the smartphone photo-shooting apps should be executed!

Last edited by conquer; 21-08-2014 at 05:05 PM.
Old 21-08-2014, 02:45 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 65 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2381 / Power: 20
m00tix has a reputation beyond reputem00tix has a reputation beyond reputem00tix has a reputation beyond reputem00tix has a reputation beyond reputem00tix has a reputation beyond reputem00tix has a reputation beyond reputem00tix has a reputation beyond reputem00tix has a reputation beyond reputem00tix has a reputation beyond reputem00tix has a reputation beyond reputem00tix has a reputation beyond repute
Wink Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aesop View Post

try 2 girl from that stable 1fl [lala] and 1ml(可爱多)turn out as not expected as what it mention ... photo ps before ... service for both too rush and answer when service ml still can one hand answer the other massage but fl totally turn off and faster finish and left dead fish stable ...

Going to leave this flower city soon .......
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1