The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 20-08-2014, 11:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
popsicles deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Flirting tips and tricks?

Hi bros, currently I'm in my mid 20s and this is like a red signal to us guys to start settling down with a family etc..

I had not much of interaction with girls till i reached poly as i was in a guy's school from primary to secondary. Thus during my time in poly I was still quite humji to speak to girls.

Unfortunately, I deeply regret being so humji up till now that since the red signals are on, I want to have abit of "fun" before getting engaged into marriage and all.

I've seen some of my acquaintances who had slept with so many girls of different ages and it still continues..

So I sincerely just want to ask to any players here if you would be able to share or PM me of any successful tips and tricks of flirting your way with "friends with benefits"?

Cheers and thanks!
Old 21-08-2014, 06:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
popsicles deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Flirting tips and tricks?

Sorry mods. Please assist to delete this thread. Thought I didn't uploaded the thread successfully thus I has created a duplicate one.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1