The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
Elecher, Quennie

Old 27-11-2014, 03:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 214 / Power: 14
1101 is a Helpful and Caring Samster1101 is a Helpful and Caring Samster1101 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Fucking in the public area

Quote:
Originally Posted by twinchrome View Post
well jus make sure nobody in the lorry if you dun mind ppl seeing.

hahaha... went to the ECP lorry carpark with gf, saw a car reverse inbetween two lorries, good spot.

As we drove pass and smoking, can hear the car engine sound and also realised that the lorry, behind the car, was running as well... with the driver having a good view!
hahaha... i did a check around.... nobody around....
but if i missed out any then happy viewing for the lucky chap....
Old 27-11-2014, 08:05 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
dresden is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loon khor View Post
Guys, care to share any quiet corner in teck whye or Cck area.

Thank u in advance.
the place where quite a lot of people learn to drive, sungei tengah there! this is my own experience, another one is yew tee MSCP
Old 27-11-2014, 09:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 615 / Power: 19
scoobyhoo is a name known to allscoobyhoo is a name known to allscoobyhoo is a name known to allscoobyhoo is a name known to allscoobyhoo is a name known to allscoobyhoo is a name known to all

i had parked my car at bishan park opp the chinese temple at 2am. it was deserted and raining heavily. my gal friend gave a blowjob, and we had a FJ. Kind of exciting as we could be seen if any one passed by.
Old 13-12-2014, 08:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 77 / Power: 12
dchar deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

wow amazing session by the droibs! wish i can join in man
Old 13-12-2014, 10:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1459 / Power: 20
ahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud of
Wow I also wish I can join you guys. Too bad I don't drive

Damm after reading this juicy fr my cock is standing. Hehe.

Last edited by ahkong; 13-12-2014 at 11:03 AM.
Old 13-12-2014, 10:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2367 / Power: 23
sony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond repute

wow, this is one of the most exciting FR with gangbang some more!
Old 13-12-2014, 12:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
cbchew deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Exciting sb exciting
Old 13-12-2014, 09:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 13
Psalm deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
New Thrill

Quote:
Originally Posted by greddy88 View Post
Was in a Malaysian resort with my FB.
Went into the 24x7 pool for a quick dip late at night, then when we noticed there wasn't going to be anyone walking past, we had a quickie in it in a darker corner.
And yes.. Was damn cold after we got up and walked back to our room.

Next day was at the sauna and steam room, located inside the male toilet.
My gf did cold dip and sauna in her micro-bikini.

Perhaps, you and your partner can join us for cold dip and sauna at my place. You may provide me your Line or WeChat ID.

Last edited by Psalm; 14-12-2014 at 12:42 AM.
Old 13-12-2014, 11:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 246 / Power: 16
thinkofdave is a Helpful and Caring Samsterthinkofdave is a Helpful and Caring Samsterthinkofdave is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Any action tonite at eastcoast carpark?
Old 14-12-2014, 02:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
eipseletar deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: Fucking in the public area

Quote:
Originally Posted by droib View Post
We decided to drive to Labrador park but after a few rounds inside the various carparks there and finding no cars in action, made our way to another place. Drove around to another park nearby, the Telok Blangah Hill Park
Monday night? I was there 3am! 3 cars, a small van and a lorry at the sands carpark. Does not seem to have any actions in any of the car.

Parked near the lorry and halfway through it driver wakes up. If I could see him I'm sure he could see us easily.

Made a hard working lorry driver a happy man!
Old 14-12-2014, 12:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 526 / Power: 11
MoJoe313 is a glorious beacon of lightMoJoe313 is a glorious beacon of lightMoJoe313 is a glorious beacon of lightMoJoe313 is a glorious beacon of lightMoJoe313 is a glorious beacon of lightMoJoe313 is a glorious beacon of light

Couple causes stir in Resorts World Sentosa jacuzzi-

See more at: http://www.straitstimes.com/news/sin....O8ZxVRDQ.dpuf

I wonder if this is done by any SBF bro??
Old 15-12-2014, 01:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1243 / Power: 21
oeioei has much to be proud ofoeioei has much to be proud ofoeioei has much to be proud ofoeioei has much to be proud ofoeioei has much to be proud ofoeioei has much to be proud ofoeioei has much to be proud ofoeioei has much to be proud ofoeioei has much to be proud of

Bo jio...

Quote:
Had another really fun outdoors session in the wee hours of the morning today

Droib F was already quite excited from that close encounter and threw off the towel and seat belt and renewed her mouth attack on my poor tortured cock when we barely cleared a few meters with the roadblock still behind us. That crazy girl! We decided to drive to Labrador park but after a few rounds inside the various carparks there and finding no cars in action, made our way to another place. Drove around to another park nearby, the Telok Blangah Hill Park, and decided to stop at one of the carparks there where we noticed 2 cars with some couple activity going on, and of course, we parked right in between those 2 cars (had about 3 lots space on either side of us to the other cars).

Droib F stripped me naked and we moved into the backseat where she urgently rode atop me and guided my rock hard cock into her extremely wet pussy. Wound down the back car windows but unfortunately, most couples are shy and the 2 cars beside us didn't really seem to respond at all. Regardless, Droib F was still riding me while moaning really loudly, totally lost in her own world.

Suddenly noticed a small scooter coming into the carpark with 2 men on it, must be peeping toms, but who cares! Finally an audience for us! They made 1 round around the carpark, and obviously noticed us because they slowed down and were staring in through the front windscreen (side windows are tinted somewhat) and then a 2nd round before driving out.

Droib F gets REALLY HIGH when she knows she has an audience and was screaming out at the top of her voice by now. But we were slightly disappointed that our audience seemed to have shied off and disappeared, just when we thought that however, the scooter suddenly drove into the carpark again and this time, they seemed to have gotten the pretty obvious "invite to watch" and parked right next to us. Finally

After gawking for awhile, I asked the 2 guys if they liked what they saw (of course they did - they were staring till their eyes were popping out already) and then told them to grope and play with Droib F's boobs and nipples while I was still fucking her, or rather while she was still fucking me on top actually. They were abit hesitant and shy at first but fully got into the action after they noticed Droib F's horniness and highness level had kicked up a notch the minute 2 extra pairs of hands were on her. It was at this moment that I suddenly felt a GUSH of cum all over my groin and car seat - Droib F was in such ecstasy that she came all over.

Dragged her out of the car (didn't want my car getting waterlogged) and resumed fucking her outside stark naked of course, and 1 more of the 2 guys friends who was scouting elsewhere came to join in the crowd too. Droib F started unzipping all 3 guys and started blowing and stroking all 3 of their cocks at once. So imagine this scene, Myself fucking her from behind while she took 1 cock in her mouth and 1 more in each of her hands. The 2 other couples in the cars besides us (who were still locked tight inside their own cars) probably thought a full on gangbang was going on.

I couldn't take it anymore and blew my load into her wet overflowing pussy and it was only a matter of time before the other 3 guys blew their own loads of cum all over Droib F's face and body. Droib F herself left quite a puddle of her cum all over the floor too.

IF any of you 3 lucky guys are reading this post too, hope you enjoyed the MMMMF gangbang! We both certainly did so!

P.S waiting for Droib F to upload a photo I took of her cum soaked body after the session,although, the camera isn't that good in such low light conditions. And well, there is actually alot more cum over her than it looks.

Learn to walk b4 u learn to run but more importantly must learn how to fall & learn from ur mistakes!!!

Up you by +19 if U contribute good FRs or something meaningful to all SBF bros out there!
Old 15-12-2014, 08:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2685 / Power: 12
Summerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond repute

What are the more frequent period of the week should I go ? Want to go there have a romp with my girl and don't want a wasted trip. Want to make sure got other couple beside us as well. FRIDAY and weekends seems good ?

Next target. 2000 Points
Old 16-12-2014, 12:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2685 / Power: 12
Summerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond repute

sorry double post.

Next target. 2000 Points

Last edited by Summerhillt; 16-12-2014 at 04:51 AM.
Old 17-12-2014, 03:59 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
MrWee1985 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Woo nice story my dear M. Makes me horny after reading through what you read and recalling everything.

Here's the picture that M mentioned about.

Hope it's a feast for your eyes.

Cheers,
droib F
Such Nice Boobs and exciting experience you shared!!! Make me damn horny after reading ur stories and staring at ur boobs while stroking my dick.... Pls share more!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1