The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 21-11-2014, 11:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 840 / Power: 15
oddeye82 is a splendid one to beholdoddeye82 is a splendid one to beholdoddeye82 is a splendid one to beholdoddeye82 is a splendid one to beholdoddeye82 is a splendid one to beholdoddeye82 is a splendid one to beholdoddeye82 is a splendid one to behold
Friend's husband looking for sexy woman for massage

Hi, my friend told me that her husband went to find a sexy girl to help him massage as my friend was not willing to massage him. She found out after checking his phone and he explained that he only went to massage and not for any special service. What are your opinions??
Old 22-11-2014, 02:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 526 / Power: 11
MoJoe313 is a glorious beacon of lightMoJoe313 is a glorious beacon of lightMoJoe313 is a glorious beacon of lightMoJoe313 is a glorious beacon of lightMoJoe313 is a glorious beacon of lightMoJoe313 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Friend's husband looking for sexy woman for massage

I opine he is a smart man. No one wants a troll to massage him. Kekeke
Old 22-11-2014, 03:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 572 / Power: 19
BigBoy2 is a name known to allBigBoy2 is a name known to allBigBoy2 is a name known to allBigBoy2 is a name known to allBigBoy2 is a name known to allBigBoy2 is a name known to all

Bull Shit........
Old 22-11-2014, 06:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 247 / Power: 10
yesscenter is a Helpful and Caring Samsteryesscenter is a Helpful and Caring Samsteryesscenter is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by oddeye82 View Post
Hi, my friend told me that her husband went to find a sexy girl to help him massage as my friend was not willing to massage him. She found out after checking his phone and he explained that he only went to massage and not for any special service. What are your opinions??
Can i have the name/place of work of the masseue, i go try her and let you know. This will clear any doubts
Old 22-11-2014, 08:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 112 / Power: 14
hello1891 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyhello1891 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

trust her husband.
a lady can go massage and let a guy touch her and no special.
why can't a guy also go massage and let a lady touch him and no special yet nobody believe him hai.....
Old 22-11-2014, 08:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 210 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1617 / Power: 20
Special Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant future

Hi threadstarter, you do not need the opinions of forum members to break up a marriage. As a good friend, you should advice your friend to look inwards at herself, at her conduct. I always find checking your partner's phone is an act of distrust and only do more damage to a relationship between people. That is her husband(not yours by the way), she knows him best. As a neutral, I pity the husband to have such a wife and he probably wants to strangle you each time he sees you with the wife.

A man will not go out and do foolish things if his wife is good. So I guess your friend is a good wife, so why worry?
Old 22-11-2014, 09:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
moorman17 is Cool - loads of Potential

Sure it's your Friends husband and not yours? Several instances where people don't want criticism and say it's the "friends"

Trust him, or next time go with him. And if you have the number, do share
Old 22-11-2014, 10:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 152 / Power: 19
packardbell is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpackardbell is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Hi Pretty,
Why seek our opinion. I guess you are trying to confirm your statement. By the way, special services can mean many,eg;hj, bj, fj, Anyway, the info you provided is not fair to make an opinion on him. If your objective is to help the family then you already got the answer from all our kind bros here. But if otherwise, then, the answer is clear and damaging. Your thread help to review our bros in this forum aside from our man kind interest, they have a kind at heart. The bad one are those hide behind and do nasty things. 人面兽心.
Old 22-11-2014, 11:18 AM
Samster

oddeye82 is a splendid one to beholdoddeye82 is a splendid one to beholdoddeye82 is a splendid one to beholdoddeye82 is a splendid one to beholdoddeye82 is a splendid one to beholdoddeye82 is a splendid one to beholdoddeye82 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Special Spawner View Post
Hi threadstarter, you do not need the opinions of forum members to break up a marriage. As a good friend, you should advice your friend to look inwards at herself, at her conduct. I always find checking your partner's phone is an act of distrust and only do more damage to a relationship between people. That is her husband(not yours by the way), she knows him best. As a neutral, I pity the husband to have such a wife and he probably wants to strangle you each time he sees you with the wife.

A man will not go out and do foolish things if his wife is good. So I guess your friend is a good wife, so why worry?
I am not trying to break up her marriage, only giving some opinions from a guy's point of view....
Old 22-11-2014, 11:22 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by packardbell View Post
Hi Pretty,
Why seek our opinion. I guess you are trying to confirm your statement. By the way, special services can mean many,eg;hj, bj, fj, Anyway, the info you provided is not fair to make an opinion on him. If your objective is to help the family then you already got the answer from all our kind bros here. But if otherwise, then, the answer is clear and damaging. Your thread help to review our bros in this forum aside from our man kind interest, they have a kind at heart. The bad one are those hide behind and do nasty things. 人面兽心.
I am a guy btw. My idea is if the real purpose is to do clean massage then why find a sexy girl? Does sexy girl do a better massage than aunties? Her husband says he rather spend money for a sexy girl than ugly aunties. Then the intend is clear right? He says he did not do anything besides massage....
Old 22-11-2014, 04:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1304 / Power: 14
Jtjan has much to be proud ofJtjan has much to be proud ofJtjan has much to be proud ofJtjan has much to be proud ofJtjan has much to be proud ofJtjan has much to be proud ofJtjan has much to be proud ofJtjan has much to be proud ofJtjan has much to be proud ofJtjan has much to be proud of

As a woman, whenever she finds her man cheating on her, the sense of betrayal actually clouded their judgement.

They forgot to ask themselves,
have they done their duty as a wife/girlfriend sexually?

Many women want their men to be romantic, be gentlemenly, bring home money, spend time at home, continue to date her & give her surprises, have foreplay before sex etc

How many women do all these for their men?
When men share their sexual fantasies, how do most women react?
When men ask for a massage, how many wives do it happily & turn it into a happy ending???
Etc etc etc

So if you dont take care of your husband's sexual fantasies and needs... then you are expecting who to take care of those fantasies and needs???

Am I saying men shd cheat on their wives with FLs, WLs and masseuses?
NO! Based on morality, marriage vows etc... men shd not cheat.

But women shd take responsibility when a marriage break down as well... just becoz when men cheated and is in the wrong, doesnt mean u dun self-reflect.
Old 22-11-2014, 05:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 20
ian_rider deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I always chose a pretty massage lady for massage.
I feel better for pretty one to massage. Not necessary do other non massage activity during the session.
Old 22-11-2014, 08:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 200 / Power: 20
AgentSmith is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAgentSmith is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAgentSmith is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Why do you want to be so Kaypo ?
Our Opinions doesn't matter at all.
Your Kaypo also won;t help them at all.

So the best thing is to let them resolve their own domestic issue while we manage the personal lives of our own .... and Move on.

Life is Beautiful ..
Old 22-11-2014, 08:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 152 / Power: 19
packardbell is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpackardbell is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
I am a guy btw. My idea is if the real purpose is to do clean massage then why find a sexy girl? Does sexy girl do a better massage than aunties? Her husband says he rather spend money for a sexy girl than ugly aunties. Then the intend is clear right? He says he did not do anything besides massage....
I am sorry to address you this way mistakenly. Tell you frankly that when I go massage I always asked for young and pretty one and in my heart wish to have a sexy one. It depends on choices. Some man like tactical but some like technical. So far, I have not seen any guy asked for aunty. Your friend may have wanted but that sexy gal may not agree. From that perspective, he is right that he do nothing. By the way, masseur is not prostitute.
Old 22-11-2014, 09:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4278 / Power: 16
alan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond repute

heng liao the wifey nv discovered tat the one doing massage is actually a sexy guy...

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1