The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 19-11-2014, 07:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
exoduslance deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Crazy romp with with an engaged friend

Hi bros, i actually havent contributed before but after reading all the heroic adventures of all the bros here i am inspired to share my personal experience.

so here goes

i knew R when we were in poly days when we were in different clubs , she goes to church every weekends and i thought she is damm holy one.....

but then we used to be do heavy petting in the club room in the middles of the day at school but we actually never did it..... after graduation we lost contact and never talk to each other again.

recently, she fb message me ask me out to catch up, so we met at a bar. R came in a tight blouse and a mini skirt that clearly show that she is wearing a g-string.

me: eh so long never meet, how are you

R: im getting married soon in a few months time

me: wah few years never meet getting married

R: ya lor he proposed mah

so that night we talked about life for the past few years and we had drinks...abit more then what we expected (one bottle of whiskey haha!) so both of us a bit "seh"

R: (abit seh) you know ah one of my regrets before getting married is never having another man's cock fuck my pussy leh

Me: wah, you got regrets why get married, you not curious meh

R: curious la, i want to feel how another man feel like mah, sometimes i will touch myself imagine other people leh..

Me: like who ?

R: you lor..last time in school so naughty, always ask me go club room then molest me

Me: eh but you like mah, i have to shove my cock in your mouth to shut you up leh, if not everyone can hear you moan

R: "blush" eh dont so loud la, other people can hear, but i really missed those times, getting married liao no chance anymore

at this point, she uncross her leg infront of me and for 1 sec i caught a glimpse of her panties (the chair was quite low).. wah piang all the memories and she wear so hot made me a little hard liao. i think she purposely let me see cause she did it quite slowly

Me: where got no chance, see you want only not, ok la late liao, come i send you back

both of us got into the cab and she purposely sat very close to and hug my arm pressing her boobs against it. because i was much taller i could see her cleavage with her white flesh and black bra. someone her skirt so short, she sit beside me, can imagine 5 more cm can see her pussy already. combine together wah.....damm buay tah han

Part 2 to be continued....
Old 19-11-2014, 08:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 616 / Power: 11
whatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to all
Re: Crazy romp with with an engaged friend

Good start bro, looking forward to your part 2
Old 19-11-2014, 10:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
wilstroth deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping here...
Old 20-11-2014, 01:20 AM
Samster

thats bro whatdoido, encouraging

so heres part 2....

so i sent her home and when we arrived..

R: i abit tipsy, can you walk me up

me: sure (wah maybe got chance)

the walk to her flat, she was holding my arm tight to her body, every step rubbing against her boobs, making me damm turn on, we walked to the lift and enter the lift together thats when something happened...

the moment the door closed, she grab my head and thrust her tongue into my mouth, i was a little shocked for 1 sec and after kissed her back, the whole night of dirty talking and alcohol must have made her damm horny, she grab my hands and put it on her ass (she got an ass thats so fuckable, why the hell i didnt up her back then)

R: omg...(in between the tongue fight) squeeze my ass harderrrr...

the lift arrived at her floor and we tangled our way to the front of the door. really bth , i slipped my hands under her skirt to find that she is really wearing a g-string, i keep squeezing and fondling her ass cheeks, just rubbing pass her pussy without actually touching it.

R: uhh... uhhh...fuck...

i could feel her ass clenching whenever i rubbed past her pussy lips and its really damm turn on. all this while she was grinding her body on my hard-on and pressing her boobs on me.

next moment i knew it she hook my fingers and thrust it into her pussy...omg she got a shaved pussy, makes it extra hot for me

R: oh fuck.....finger me...my pussy is so wet.....can you feel my pussy juice..uhhh fuckk...

R: omg.... dont stop...

even just using my fingers, i could feel her pussy was so tight, her pussy muscles squeezing my fingers and pussy juice dripping all over my hand, icant remember her being so wet last time , maybe still student no experience

me: after so many years you still so horny ah

R: uhhh.....no...i.....uhhhh..you make me so fucking horny..yess....deeper...

and she thrust her tongue back into my mouth while her hands when to the front of my pants to unleash the hard-on, mind you we are just outside her house, practically in public, her skirt was up to her waist as i pulled her g-string to one side and finger fucked her deeper. i can feel that she is practically riding my finger standing up..damm hot

what happened next was really mind blowing, she pushed me down on the floor and took my cock out...but she didnt shove it into her pussy, instead, she took and finger and started riding it, so you can imagine her riding my fingers and all this while my cock was grinding and rubbing against between her ass..fucking tease...i had full view of her shaved pussy sliding in and out of my fingers....

stay tune more for part 2-2
Old 20-11-2014, 09:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 234 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5824 / Power: 20
unsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond repute

Stay tune for sure.
Old 20-11-2014, 10:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 169 / Power: 13
Buba1981 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBuba1981 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Support TS!! More plsss
Old 20-11-2014, 11:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 615 / Power: 14
want0nmee is a name known to allwant0nmee is a name known to allwant0nmee is a name known to allwant0nmee is a name known to allwant0nmee is a name known to allwant0nmee is a name known to all

Camping here
Old 21-11-2014, 12:56 AM
Samster

part 2-2

there she is getting married soon and she is riding my fingers with my dick in between her ass, i know that she is trying so hard not to cheat as she wanted to pull away, but everytime she started to slow down, i will grab her ass and pull her back down onto my fingers and she will start grinding it again

R: fuck...shit....im gonna cum...

she pulled down her tight dress and pushed her nipples to my face, i could feel her pussy muscles tensing up and her pussy getting more wet

R: omg....i want to cum on your dick

me: (ho seh siao, gonna fuck her infront of her doorstep) ride my dick now, cum on me

but nb...she never shove my dick into her pussy, she positioned my dick in between her pussy lips and grind her clit against my dick, what a fucking tease, i really want to jam my dick up her but i know that she is still not sure so i dont want to push it, maybe if i make her crave for it, there will be a next time

can u imagine a smoothly shaved pussy grinding on your dick but not letting you put inside?

she picked up her pace and wrapped her legs damm tight around me and pressed her boobs into my face, i knew shes gonna cum soon, (actually i also want to cum but control like a monk)

R: fuck...fuckk....fuckk......cumming....cum...ming.. ....im farking cumming on your fucking hard dick...uhh...UHHH.....

at that last instant, she was grinding so hard, my dick accidently got jammed into her pussy.....she rocked so hard my dick got shoved so deep into her

R:OMG....... AHHH.......UHHH!!!!!

can you imagine a fucking tight pussy cumming on your dick, her pussy muscles squeezing and contracting in waves i almost cum in her, her whole body was shaking and quivering

for a good 10sec she was shaking and quivering on my dick while wrapping her legs tightly..i think she finally realised my dick was inside her and she immediately stood up and quickly got dressed..

fuck man she left me unsatisfied but bo bian, i got dressed also. but before she closed the door and kissed me and whispered to my hear

R: maybe next time....ill have the real thing..she made me cum so fucking hard

true enough there was a next time. stay tuned for more
Old 21-11-2014, 07:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108 / Power: 11
TheTerminator deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTheTerminator deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Nice read bro, support from me also
Old 21-11-2014, 09:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4278 / Power: 16
alan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond repute

camp for more...
Old 21-11-2014, 11:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 143 / Power: 17
Userlim deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyUserlim deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

NB lor, read liao now so fucking turned on! LoL

Keep it cumming bro! LoL
Old 21-11-2014, 11:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1107 / Power: 18
andythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud of

thanks for sharing
Old 21-11-2014, 01:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1 / Power: 0
deathuser is Cool - loads of Potential

Nice. Thanks for sharing!!
Old 21-11-2014, 11:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 234 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5824 / Power: 20
unsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond repute

Indeed is crazy!!
Old 22-11-2014, 12:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1596 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40289 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

she sound so well trained ... camping for more to cum

Waiting for return : kelang 15/4 Bankoantm 15/4 Vivalarity 16/4 AnnouncerShard 16/4 Shoot To Target 18/4 whiskynaam 18/4 arboy123 22/4 RenHaoS 23/4
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1