The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 21-11-2014, 01:22 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 443 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2754 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Ban Ang Moh Racist Pig from coming SG to rape our local women

What about sinkie men? Should they be banned from entering Thailand, Vietnam etc?
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 21-11-2014, 01:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1246 / Power: 18
69Sniper has much to be proud of69Sniper has much to be proud of69Sniper has much to be proud of69Sniper has much to be proud of69Sniper has much to be proud of69Sniper has much to be proud of69Sniper has much to be proud of69Sniper has much to be proud of69Sniper has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by IwantbustyKim View Post
Blanc is expected to enter Singapore on November 20.

today 21 liao, so does ani brudder knows he manage to enter singapor???
UPs DONE= testsg, lookingaround, kinichix, coolmanspooky, smokementho, Oldunclesg, evermore, peiyee, BoobsterUnited, We5tlife, NotYoungMan, ahbey, WankJanice, Skyzfire, max_priest, kabul, NEXT To UP= ???
Old 22-11-2014, 02:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 963 / Power: 19
IwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
What about sinkie men? Should they be banned from entering Thailand, Vietnam etc?
Its not just a matter of race but the the issue is he is espousing violence towards women...

How I saw my mom had sex: https://sbf.rocks/showthread.php?t=49860
Old 24-11-2014, 09:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 16
Rick69U deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyRick69U deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Anybody has any update on the racist pig??? Did he come to Sillypore??

Much appreciated
Old 26-11-2014, 10:57 PM
Samster

IwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to behold

http://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/...n/1494338.html

SINGAPORE: Mr Julien Blanc, a self-proclaimed pick-up artist who recently made headlines after his visa was revoked in Australia, will not be allowed into Singapore, announced the Immigration & Checkpoints Authority (ICA) and Ministry of Social and Family Development (MSF) in a joint statement on Wednesday (Nov 26).

"Blanc has been involved in seminars in various countries that advised men to use highly abusive techniques when dating women," said the ICA and MSF. "Violence against women or any persons is against Singapore law."

"The ICA, in consultation with MSF, will not allow Mr Blanc into Singapore, especially if he is here to hold seminars or events that propagate violence against women or to participate in other objectionable activities in Singapore," they added.

A Singaporean, Ms Charis Mah, had earlier started a petition asking that Julien Blanc and his group, the Real Social Dynamics, be kept out of Singapore. Ms Mah shared on the petition on Wednesday that the Ministry of Home Affairs had sent her a response on her petition. She wrote: "We took a stand and we did it! Thank you everybody!"

The petition reached more than 7,500 supporters by Nov 19, said Ms Mah in her online update.

According to a tour schedule, Blanc was supposed to visit Singapore, Tokyo and Seoul from late November to early December.

The move by Singapore follows a similar ban by Britain last week.

Reports have said Japan and South Korea are also unlikely to grant Blanc a visa if he visits the two countries.

VIOLENCE AGAINST INNOCENT PEOPLE "TOTALLY UNACCEPTABLE": CHAN CHUN SING

In a Facebook post on Wednesday, Social and Family Development Minister Chan Chun Sing said some have shared their concerns about Mr Blanc and his seminars, advising men on how to use violence against against women when dating them.

"I share your concerns fully," he said in the post. "Violence against innocent people is unlawful and totally unacceptable. We cannot allow people to perpetuate such unlawful activities in our country.”

Old 26-11-2014, 11:50 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -156 / Power: 0
mcyeoh mcyeoh

Quote:
Originally Posted by IwantbustyKim View Post
Its not just a matter of race but the the issue is he is espousing violence towards women...
you know sammyboy is right...love it when a certain race or a collective group of individuals think that it is right within their group but not in others...pathetic thinking...typical new generation thinking...fucked up and shit
Old 27-11-2014, 04:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1246 / Power: 18
69Sniper has much to be proud of69Sniper has much to be proud of69Sniper has much to be proud of69Sniper has much to be proud of69Sniper has much to be proud of69Sniper has much to be proud of69Sniper has much to be proud of69Sniper has much to be proud of69Sniper has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick69U View Post
Anybody has any update on the racist pig??? Did he come to Sillypore??

Much appreciated

read in de papers liao, he got BANNED!!!!
UPs DONE= testsg, lookingaround, kinichix, coolmanspooky, smokementho, Oldunclesg, evermore, peiyee, BoobsterUnited, We5tlife, NotYoungMan, ahbey, WankJanice, Skyzfire, max_priest, kabul, NEXT To UP= ???
Old 27-11-2014, 06:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
takashi31400 has a brilliant futuretakashi31400 has a brilliant futuretakashi31400 has a brilliant futuretakashi31400 has a brilliant futuretakashi31400 has a brilliant futuretakashi31400 has a brilliant futuretakashi31400 has a brilliant futuretakashi31400 has a brilliant futuretakashi31400 has a brilliant futuretakashi31400 has a brilliant futuretakashi31400 has a brilliant future

Dear Bro TS

i signed the petition too.Cheers.
Old 27-11-2014, 09:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Cool Re: Ban Ang Moh Racist Pig from coming SG to rape our local women

This gen in school of international policy. Many guys would very much wish to pay him and, hear his ideas. However, not a single one will carry out his methods. Then why?

He know and warn every body on the laws, but it is ok to fantasy over it which commercial sex is all about. Myself will go along with most people that is a no. Again as i have wrote. He is one of us and we are by no means below his standards in ideas.

If he would to change his thoughts towards the opposite sex. Thats to teach women to watch out for love scam and what nots. I pretty much believe he will be acceptable but he will not shine.

Take care keep on reading us.
Old 27-11-2014, 09:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 445 / Power: 11
fatfella is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfatfella is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfatfella is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfatfella is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfatfella is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Sign petition for fuck. Let him come here. Then we show him who's boss.
Old 28-11-2014, 07:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1578 / Power: 12
lotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant future

Sounds like a satire. I doubt if his methods actually work and not being whacked like shit by gangsters.

我不入地狱谁入地狱
Old 03-12-2014, 11:13 PM
Samster

This TOC actually suggest we allow him to come cos its "FREE SPEECH"....Like civility and logic can get through folks like him...

http://www.theonlinecitizen.com/2014...ity-and-logic/

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1