The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 17-11-2014, 12:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
wheregot deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Does viet girls like to bed with people they like?

Hello people recently I have met 2 viet girls in KTV past few months. I do understand there are here to work and earn money so i usually do not put in much emotions as well.

However I realize there is a similarity between the both of them, they both kept asking me to hotel and i kept rejecting. The reason why i rejected is not because I do not like them but it's like I always can't maintain erection long if I am on condom & I do not want to do raw with them. Not too sure if any bro can give advice on this.

But aside this, I did went hotel with them before for other form of hanky panky. However i didn't pay them any money and they also didn't demand any money from me either.

The first viet girl has already went back and has not asked a single cent from me. The second viet girl is leaving this coming week and also has not demanded any money from me yet.

I am not too sure if this a norm for viet girls who work in ktv. Or they just like to ask for sex from people they like. I am not rich nor handsome for sure.
Old 18-11-2014, 12:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11701 / Power: 22
nitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Does viet girls like to bed with people they like?

Maybe got chemistry lah.

Thank you
Old 18-11-2014, 02:00 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 175 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1628 / Power: 13
Giansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant future

Trying to hook u up first
Old 18-11-2014, 02:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1026 / Power: 19
DTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud of

Maybe u are beri Yandao like Andy Lau and they all luv u much much!

Good Luck and Have fun Bro!
Old 18-11-2014, 02:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
Oldmanliao deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs down Re: Does viet girls like to bed with people they like?

Vietnam girls have a reputation of hooking you first and then sex before they start asking money. They seem to have a lot of family in trouble when they have you on the hook.
Old 18-11-2014, 02:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 375 / Power: 13
hiboyhi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhiboyhi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhiboyhi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhiboyhi is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldmanliao View Post
Vietnam girls have a reputation of hooking you first and then sex before they start asking money. They seem to have a lot of family in trouble when they have you on the hook.
Exactly bro. Them saying they going back hometown and all may just be another gimmick. Lol
Old 18-11-2014, 02:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1246 / Power: 18
69Sniper has much to be proud of69Sniper has much to be proud of69Sniper has much to be proud of69Sniper has much to be proud of69Sniper has much to be proud of69Sniper has much to be proud of69Sniper has much to be proud of69Sniper has much to be proud of69Sniper has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by wheregot View Post
Hello people recently I have met 2 viet girls in KTV past few months. I do understand there are here to work and earn money so i usually do not put in much emotions as well.

But aside this, I did went hotel with them before for other form of hanky panky. However i didn't pay them any money and they also didn't demand any money from me either.

The first viet girl has already went back and has not asked a single cent from me. The second viet girl is leaving this coming week and also has not demanded any money from me yet.

aiyo brudder most vbs are here to either earn $$$ or hook a singapor ox becos they are poor so sometimes pay them a bit even they never ask u cos most of them may not tell u so direct
UPs DONE= kinichix, coolmanspooky, smokementho, Oldunclesg, evermore, peiyee, BoobsterUnited, We5tlife, NotYoungMan, ahbey, WankJanice, Skyzfire, max_priest, kabul, Kazunori, sgpiggybank, NEXT To UP= ???
Old 18-11-2014, 02:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 294 / Power: 13
Jamesleejamesle is one of the Best!Jamesleejamesle is one of the Best!Jamesleejamesle is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldmanliao View Post
Thanks for the heads up, bro
Never though of that.
Old 18-11-2014, 02:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 277 / Power: 15
aoshi82 is one of the Best!aoshi82 is one of the Best!aoshi82 is one of the Best!

Which ktv?
Old 18-11-2014, 03:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1374 / Power: 12
KohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud of

Walao eh. Envy TS leh. I'm 21 years old only go KTV ask girl sit never hanky panky them but they always like scare i no pay them. When time is almost up all come and hint for tips. Ever got 1 say 250 LT but end up only ST run liao.

Tip them 30/50/100 all same face one.

Maybe i'm too ugly
Old 18-11-2014, 03:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
magicafe deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

lol..bro,
got a friend of mine hook up a viet ktv gal. their modus operandi is like many brothers said. hook up first. this particular viet gal even offer to give my friend her money at one point. however my friend refused to accept and blinded his senses in a way. eventually after that, it is money money. excuses excuses that family problem, debted to mamasan and so on. the moral of the story is fuck and pay. no more and no less. good luck.
Old 22-11-2014, 12:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 15
ivenus deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Personally I think some viet girls are like that, they come to

earn money and at the same time they will like to companion with the person they like or have feeling. Not like China girl, everything is $$, give $$ first then talk about feeling.

My friends and myself met a few girls who is like that.

Met those girls in KTV or pub, chit chat and got feeling, I will let them know directly and indirectly I am not from rich family, can't give them much money. Then I will initiate to understand their background and situation. After the drinking session ask if the girl willing to go supper together. Chit chat further during this time to attract the girl. Before go home ask if she willing to follow go back (or hotel). If agree, then 80% chance can score. Why I said 80% can score because there are cases u just can hug her and sleep together.

On the next day, test her if she wants to take money, if want then give $$, how much to give depends on your jurisdiction la. If don't want can give as taxi fare or buy presents for them. If the girl is good then can continue to meet her and companion with her.

Giving or not giving $$ is depending on us, if the girl keep on asking for $$ then don't bother her anymore. Don't put in real feeling, we can care for them, comfort them and give companionship but not real feeling, at the end of the day u will not want to marry her right?
Old 22-11-2014, 11:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 901 / Power: 22
arrdwolf_77 is a splendid one to beholdarrdwolf_77 is a splendid one to beholdarrdwolf_77 is a splendid one to beholdarrdwolf_77 is a splendid one to beholdarrdwolf_77 is a splendid one to beholdarrdwolf_77 is a splendid one to beholdarrdwolf_77 is a splendid one to beholdarrdwolf_77 is a splendid one to behold

I know of a few guys who marry Vietnamese and got whack by their wives. It's true. At first is my money give you because I don't know how to keep. After marry is, u take so much money out for what, want to go geylang ah?
Old 23-11-2014, 01:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 642 / Power: 10
mariosuper is a name known to allmariosuper is a name known to allmariosuper is a name known to allmariosuper is a name known to allmariosuper is a name known to allmariosuper is a name known to all

no long ago kana this vietnam gem also leave me thinking what they thinking. know her from 1 of the ktv and she is like quite ang pai, many room, butterfly very long never come back type, but that day im in good mood, never black face, so i think left a impression on her? That is my only encounter with her inside KTV, we did exchange wechat contact.

then 2-3 weeks later, she message me in the evening saying she leaving the country soon, and don't feel like working, ask me if keen to meet up, but i got appt already so tell her can meet in late night instead for supper etc. so end up we did meet up, but go hotel straight Till date she is still consider my trophy in commercial poke, the most pretty girl i had before.

during the session she also share with me her family problem la, work problem la etc etc, all related to money, i was thinking patterns come already. was prepared to pay her the standard ST rate and play along see how. but to my surprise she didn't want the money and just say she just wanna someone to talk to. kc trap?

we did still keep in contact for a while, like for a month or so, chatting about casual stuff only, not once did she ask for money, but then one day she just suddenly delete me out of the blue and disappear. not sure why. can never understand what is going thru this type of girl mind

so yea, moral of story is i got a free commercial trophy bonk, but it kinda screw my mind thinking about her on n off -_-
Old 23-11-2014, 02:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 11
someday deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

think she trying to hook a few fish at the same time.
you are 1 out of the 12 or so. then she succeed to hook 1!
so the other 11 she has to drop (condition set by that one).
you are one of the 11.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1