The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 22-11-2014, 12:21 PM
Samster (V)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1639 / Power: 12
divedeeper has a brilliant futuredivedeeper has a brilliant futuredivedeeper has a brilliant futuredivedeeper has a brilliant futuredivedeeper has a brilliant futuredivedeeper has a brilliant futuredivedeeper has a brilliant futuredivedeeper has a brilliant futuredivedeeper has a brilliant futuredivedeeper has a brilliant futuredivedeeper has a brilliant future
Re: Me and my ex-colleague. Karma's a bitch...(in this case, a slut.)

Bro, great story. hope there will be some updates.

Upz list:

Need to post / Send me PM: gooey 12, blackmumba 2, johnkim2 2
Old 22-11-2014, 05:43 PM
Samster (eP)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2652 / Power: 22
yang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond repute

Nothing better than an "office wife". They are so much more willing and exciting than the oc back home.

My points are for meritorious postings NOT for exchange!
Old 22-11-2014, 10:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 311 / Power: 10
sfh2110 is one of the Best!sfh2110 is one of the Best!sfh2110 is one of the Best!sfh2110 is one of the Best!

I'm still single, and I have a personal no-office relationship policy because it is going to be very messy if it turns sour. I mean, I don't really treat her like an "office wife" per se; I honestly don't know what I treat her as. I treat her like how I treat all my other female friends, but I obviously lust for her big time. We are content with this arrangement for now.

If I have time, I will update. We don't have any special fetishes, so its pretty much regular sex...so nothing much different actually, other than intensity.
Old 24-11-2014, 09:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4278 / Power: 16
alan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond repute

camp for more...
Old 04-03-2015, 03:31 PM
Samster

sfh2110 is one of the Best!sfh2110 is one of the Best!sfh2110 is one of the Best!sfh2110 is one of the Best!

Been a while, been busy. In my line, December and January is quite hectic, plus a very short February means no time. Of course, there will always be time for sex...

Up till now, we pretty much kept to ourselves at the workplace, leaving our teasing on our mobile devices. Other than the odd grope of the crotch and/or ass in the elevator and behind the corner, we did not do anything silly that would get ourselves in trouble, preferring to adjourn to the comfort of her home, our love nest, for our trysts. It seemed true that the sex drive of women gets higher when they hit 30...at least for L. I had already lost count of the number of times we had to book a cab instead of taking the MRT to work because her pussy wouldn't let go of my morning erection. I had no complaints of course.

Everyone was looking forward to the Chinese New Year break. The company had given us half a day off on CNY eve, and most of us took another half day to give ourselves a much deserved break, me and L included.

"When will you be done with your reunion dinner?" L asked, turning to look at me. I could spot that glint in her eyes a mile away.

"Will be fairly late leh this time round. Going out to eat. I'll give you a call? Probably around 9 plus," I mused, figuring out how to arrange for the next day. We both had our individual visits to make anyway.

"Okay~" she grinned, leaning against my shoulder. I put my arm around her waist, caressing her round, firm hips gently. We were in the MRT, all the way at the back in a corner; it was obviously easier to get our hands on each other in those areas, but we were discreet enough I guess.

"I am going to chain rape you tomorrow night." I whispered into her ear.
Old 04-03-2015, 04:10 PM
Samster

After my reunion dinner, I made arrangements to meet L at the MRT station before walking over to her place. She had also just finished her dinner, and we were absolutely raring to go. I arrived first, as usual, and after a short wait, a familiar silhouette approached me.

L sashayed towards me through the crowd, dressed in a figure hugging pale golden cheongsam. There was a small oval cut just above her bosom that revealed just that little bit of cleavage, and a much bigger one behind revealing her smooth, supple back.

"You look gorgeous," I said as she linked arms with me.

"I know," she smirked, leaning into my ear, "and I'm not wearing any panties."

"I'd have to...verify that along the way," I smiled as we made our way to her place.

We stood at the void deck, waiting for the lift to arrive. Instinctively, I slid my hand underneath her cheongsam, rubbing her.

"You weren't joking..." I murmured as I put my other arm around her from behind, sliding one finger slowly into her pussy, drawing a gasp from her. "I suppose...no bra either?"

She nodded. "Very weird leh, if I wear a bra but not panties..." she giggled, rubbing the bulge in my pants. "Do you like my dress?"

"Of course." I said, pulling her into the lift and into my arms, fumbling to press the button that would lead us to bliss. Our lips met, locking each other in a deep french. My hands acted upon instinct, reaching for her back and right below her neck, unbuttoning the restraints that blocked my access to her body.

"My dress will fall off la," she mumbled as I sealed her lips with mine again.

"Never mind la...reaching already." I grinned. She unlocked the door and I picked her up, heading straight for the bedroom.

Falling onto the bed in each other's arms, I moved my head down slowly, kissing and licking her neck, my hands pulling her cheongsam off her slender shoulders exposing her juicy, pink nipples while her hands ran over my back and through my hair, her warm breath against my ears. She pulled off my spectacles as I leaned up to french her again, moving my hands down now to pull her dress up above her waist as she undid my shirt and pants, stroking my now good-to-go member.

The teasing on the way up was more than enough to get us going. I sat up and pulled her thighs towards me, sliding my shaft of lust into her wet, throbbing canal of love. Thrusting steadily into her, I picked her up, helping myself to her round, perky breasts. There was no better way to cum inside a beautiful woman - and L particularly liked the position anyway.

Feeling her tighten around my cock, I thrusted upwards and surrendered, grunting and moaning with each spurt into her before collapsing backwards with her on top of me. "Did you orgasm?" I asked, planting a kiss on her lips, still heaving.

"Mmmm...you can't tell meh..." she cooed, snuggling herself comfortably on top of me.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1