The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 13-11-2014, 05:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 99 / Power: 16
Humpy Dumpty deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Me and my ex-colleague. Karma's a bitch...(in this case, a slut.)

Wah, very nice to read.

What was your relationship with her husband with you working so closely with his wife?
Old 13-11-2014, 08:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 311 / Power: 10
sfh2110 is one of the Best!sfh2110 is one of the Best!sfh2110 is one of the Best!sfh2110 is one of the Best!

I quickly found a new job in a managerial position. I'm not a perfect gentleman nor the model employee, but my work attitude and ethic is there for all to see; adaptable, quick to learn and hardworking. I got into step in my new environment, and was soon chugging along.

"K, can you interview these two people for me during my leave? The director will be with you as well," my boss said, handing two resumes over to me. "There's also an online application coming in, I've forwarded it to you."

I took a quick glance at the two resumes in my hands. My lips tilted; fresh grads, I thought. More lambs to the slaughter, more training to do. I gave my boss the thumbs up, as the director had already talked to me about this the day before. I returned to my seat to check out the online resume.

Lo and behold, it was L.

I scrolled through the CV...it seemed that she had never stopped doing part time, and had both the roles at her centre and her part time stated concurrently. I thought she had intended to focus on her centre, but nonetheless not my concern I guess. I decided to apps her, having not spoken to her for almost a year.

She quickly called back.

"How are you K? I didn't know you were at the company!"

"Yeah, my third month here. How's the centre?"

"Haha..." her voice trailed, "maybe we could meet up later tonight? Can I ask a few questions first?"

The devil rose immediately, his lackeys and minions pinning the angel down firmly.

"Sure," I replied, "where?"

"You can just come to the centre after you knock off? I'll be here."

"See you later then."

I walked up to the centre just as a few kids ran out. L hadn't changed a bit; still that slim, svelte, alluring body, all packaged in a white v-neck top and her trademark short denim skirt, her baby blue bra strap peeking from her shoulder. She had kept her short bob on as well, but the sparkle in her eyes seemed to have faded.

"Hi! I'm closing, can help me?" she smiled. I obliged, going about the same routine I had gone through every single day for a few months.

"You still remember everything...haha," she giggled, passing me the steel hook to pull the shutters down.

"How come you're closing so early? Aren't there more students at night?" I asked as I pulled the shutters, kneeling down to lock up.

She huffed, her smile suddenly gone. "I'll tell you about it later. Shall we go for kopi first?"

She soon related her past year to me over kopi at a nearby coffeeshop. She couldn't hold on to the staff, and ended up having to cancel classes; she had to rely on the part time job as it paid well and allowed her to run the centre after lunch, but it was clearly too much. She had trouble finding a tenant for the unit upstairs, but fortunately one of her family members took it from her, holding private music and art lessons there. Recently, her family took over the centre as well.

To add insult to injury...

"My husband is fooling around every time he goes overseas," she said grimly. "Saw the stuff in his phone."

"So...did you confront him about it?" I asked. This bugger is an idiot, I thought. Can't appreciate such a beautiful wife! I'd bonk her every day of the week in the morning and at night...

"I didn't tell him in the face, but I am very sure he is aware that I know. We're staying apart now; he's gone back home. My family doesn't know yet," she said softly, her slender fingers around the spoon stirring wistfully. She had taken her .8 carat diamond wedding ring off, a source of much pride and joy in the past.

"Sorry about that," I mumbled, not wanting to make her feel worse. I had long put the incident of her killing my project long behind me.

"And I had to let you down as well...I'm really sorry. I feel really...useless right now," she stuttered. Her lovely eyes started to turn red and moisten as she looked down at her coffee.

It was looking like the floodgates were going to open any moment. "Maybe we should go up to my place to talk," L said softly, sniffling a bit.

Out of nowhere, the devil dropkicked the angel off the top of the hill, now rolling down into the depths. He raised his pitchfork, rallying his minions.

"All right. Let's go," I replied gently. As we left the coffeeshop, I put my arm around her shoulder. She looked up at me, surprised, but quickly gave in and leaned against me. It was clear she needed someone. We strolled slowly towards her place...

An act of both the angel and the devil.
Old 13-11-2014, 10:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
zqjwc4ever1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

very nice story. thumbs up!
Old 13-11-2014, 12:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 234 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5824 / Power: 20
unsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond repute

Camping for story!
Old 13-11-2014, 07:11 PM
Samster

sfh2110 is one of the Best!sfh2110 is one of the Best!sfh2110 is one of the Best!sfh2110 is one of the Best!

We got into the lift, where she buried her face in my chest and wrapped her arms around me tightly. I reciprocated, holding her tightly as I felt my shirt moisten. She was sobbing, and I raised a hand to comfort her, stroking her soft hair, my member now straining against my trousers as I felt every inch of her soft, supple body against mine. We arrived at her unit and made ourselves comfortable on the couch.

"I'm sorry," she apologised, "I got a bit carried away there. Hope your girlfriend doesn't mind..."

"I'm still single," I laughed, "I hope you're not offended."

A smile broke across her tear-stained face, and she quickly wiped it clean. "Say, how many people are being interviewed for the job?"

She was actually the most well-qualified candidate out of the three, and although she was asking for quite a bit, my boss and director had said that we could give her what she wanted, but only after probation. She was not to know this, of course...the devil said.

"Well, I'll be interviewing a few people together with my director, so I'll probably see you next week," I replied, not looking too hopeful. "We have to make sure we get the best person in you know."

She sat up, turning to face me. She leaned slightly forward, her hands one over the other on the sofa, her arms pressing her firm, round breasts together. "Could you tell me a bit more? At least I would be able to prepare a bit!" she said earnestly.

"I'm not supposed to you know..." I hesitated. In fact, there wasn't really anything I needed to tell her; I was quite sure she would be able to handle it.

"Don't like that la..." she pleaded, sliding across the couch towards me, putting one of her arms around mine. "I'm sure you can help me get the job right?"

"Well..." my voice trailed off. Her legs were tucked underneath her but she was showing a lot of leg, her denim skirt having pulled further up her smooth, fair thighs. My eyes travelled up admiring her shapely hips, waist, bustline...until my eyes met hers.

"I could probably put in a good word for you, and let you know what my director and manager is looking for," I said softly, "but I wouldn't be playing fair."

"Nothing is fair, is it?" she sighed, "look at what happened to me..." She looked to one side wistfully, before turning back to look at me. This time, her eyes were filled with a gentle yet simmering intent.

"I'll make it worth your while," she spoke into my ear, sliding her hand across my chest, one leg going over mine. She settled herself firmly on my lap, her legs straddling me, her perky assets right in my face. "This time you don't have to feel guilty anymore..." she whispered, her face and lips pink with anticipation.
Old 13-11-2014, 10:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 278 / Power: 11
jazp is one of the Best!jazp is one of the Best!jazp is one of the Best!

bro, nice story... is it still unrolling at the present moment? wow, she's really an entrepreneur...so initiative sia
Old 14-11-2014, 06:36 AM
Samster

My hands were now roaming up and down the sides of her smooth thighs straddled across my lap, my eyes locked in a lusty stare with hers.

"I need to make up for the writing as well...not too late right?" she said, perching her elbows on my shoulders, her arms around my neck, her slender fingers gently running through my hair. She leaned in, offering me access to her neck. I ran my lips gently across her neck, planting kisses along her smooth, fair skin.

"It's never too late," I smiled. My hands moved up, one slowly up her back into her white top, the other down between her legs into her nether regions. Unbuckling her bra with one hand, I pulled her matching panties aside with the other, accessing that top grade pink abalone, my fingers starting to roam up and down.

She began to take her top off, and i began my assault even before she was done, her arms still above her head, her top halfway around her face. I locked lips with her and she gave a stifled cry of surprise, struggling to get her top off her head as our tongues danced. She managed to shrug it off and threw it to one side as I removed her baby blue bra, throwing it the other way.

"Mmmm! So bad..." she grinned, my tongue now moving to her ear, "...ah!"

Nibbling away at her ears with my lips, my attention turned to her love lips below. Slipping one arm around her waist to support her, my other hand caressed her pink pussy, up, down and around, slipping one finger in to scout the entrance. She had been a bit overwhelmed by this sensory overload, only able to hold me tightly, but now moved her hands down to unzip my trousers. I pushed down on the couch for her to pull it down off my butt and sat back down as she pulled my underwear down from the front, my rock hard and erect cock springing out into her hands.

"Look at how bad I want you, L..." I whispered into her ear, my tongue gliding down the back of her ear, my lips sucking her ear lobe gently as she arched her back in pleasure.

"I...I haven't had a man for...very long already," she whimpered, one hand around my neck, the other stroking my hard member slowly.

I had been pretty jacked up as well; i had been working pretty hard, and hadn't even masturbated for the past few days. My fingers continued their pink cavern recce, moving up to find her love button, investigating it intensively.

She gasped, her hand around my head clutching my hair, her fingers around my bro clutching my dickhead. I almost came right there. "You bad girl..." I teased, leaning back more, my hands moving down to take her skirt and panties off. She leaned forward against me, unbuttoning my shirt and pulled my trousers off as i supported myself against the couch, both of us in out naked splendour.

I didn't wait for a cue. We both needed it, and i couldn't take it anymore; i wanted to pump her full of my sperm. She apparently wanted it too, her pussy now slick with her love juice. I pushed her round, firm butt up against me, and parted her pussy lips, my meat rod entering straight into her fitting meat sleeve. She let out a stifled moan and settled her hips down on mine, letting my probe all the way inside her. It was wet, warm and tight, throbbing in excitement.

She wrapped her slender arms around my head, my face now between her firm mounds. They were absolutely the same as what i had always imagined; round and firm, her pink nipples now hard. As she started to move her hips up and down, her lovehole sliding up and down my shaft, i grabbed her ass with both hands as i sucked and licked her boobs, her hands roaming wildly across my back and head.

"Aaah...K..." She moaned.

Upon hearing her moan my name, I went into overdrive, my human male instincts demanding that i impregnate this beautiful woman. I picked her up and turned our entangled bodies around, her back now against the backrest of the couch, her full weight supported by my thighs and thrusting hips, which allowed me to sheathe my meatsaber all the way to the hilt into her love scabbard. "Aaaahnn!" She cried out in ecstacy, her back arched over the backrest as i humped her hard and fast, my lips latched onto her neck. I shifted further into the couch, pinning her to the backrest as I piled into her, reaching the point of no return.

Our lips locked and frenched passionately, my mind now overloaded with pure lust as she tightened her legs around my waist, her love juice now running down our thighs, the sound of heavy breathing and flesh slapping filling the house. "I...I'm...aaaaaahhh!" she cried, her pussy contracting and pulsing uncontrollably around my cock as she climaxed, clinging on to me tightly. I unleashed my white tide into her, thrusting hard with every wave of soldiers that entered her cave of love, grunting and puffing for almost ten seconds.

Our orgasms subsiding, she looked at me lovingly as i held her tight, frenching her again. "You'll help me get the job...right?" she whispered, hardly having much strength left after our passionate lovemaking.

"You know i'm going to visit you at night very often, right?" I replied cheekily, moving my head down to kiss her neck, my hand running down her back and smooth, silky butt.

"If every night is going to be like tonight, I'll be more than happy..." she smiled. I frenched her again, before helping her up as we headed to the shower to wash up.

This was my first raw experience which totally blew my mind. Putting a condom on had always been somewhat of a minor spoiler for me, but this time it was just smooth transition from foreplay to full blown sex and climax, not to mention making love to someone i had fantasized about for so long!

I am (unfortunately) really horny, and can jerk off 3-4 times a day on a lazy weekend...so having been so jacked up, this wasn't the end of the night. I think L had also been bottling her feelings and emotions up for so long, and badly needed some release, not to mention her lack of sex for the last few months.

Last edited by sfh2110; 14-11-2014 at 06:39 AM. Reason: Typo...
Old 14-11-2014, 08:10 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -18 / Power: 0
latour is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Wow bro you are lucky man can get a FB.
I'm searching to find a FB but no luck at all.
Old 14-11-2014, 11:33 AM
Samster

Sorry for not answering any questions; it is to protect our privacy and arrangements.

Not free tonight, will continue tomorrow...
Old 15-11-2014, 10:48 AM
Samster

Hand in hand, she led me to her room and into the shower. Her washroom was very well furnished, with a suspended rain shower and bathtub...hands free, i immediately thought, as she smiled and turned the water on. "Temperature ok?" she asked, climbing into the rub with me.

"The water's fine, but not you...you're too ridiculously hot." I slipped my hands around her hips and held her, the water running down our bodies. She giggled, both hands around my back as we rubbed ourselves against each other, my little bro now fully awake and angry again.

"What have you been eating? Oh my..." she chuckled as I rubbed my erect cock against her soft pubes. I slipped one hand up her body to her face, guiding her chin up, our lips locking once more in a deep french kiss.

"I want you all night L." I said firmly, gazing into her eyes.

"All yours..." she purred softly, "...you do know that you might have just made me pregnant, right?"

"Yeah, so might as well make the most of it, right?" I grinned cheekily. She giggled, slapping me in the chest. I couldn't stand the teasing much anymore. I turned the water off and turned her around, my cock up against her butt. Shower gel in hand, I ran my palms all over her body before cupping her round, firm Bs, rubbing them round and round. She held one of my lecherous hands with one hand, her other hand giving my hard member a thorough wash.

"I only just realised you're circumcised!" she chuckled, cleaning my dickhead vigorously. I had to pull myself together, almost exploding; I was not going to waste any bit of my sperm tonight, I wanted to fill her with my seed.

"Did it feel any different?" I asked as I slid my face against hers.

"I don't know..." she cooed, "I only know that was the best orgasm I ever had..."

She turned around to embrace me, our lips and tongues dancing again. I reached to turn the water on and we cleaned each other up, our lips meeting every now and then. Stepping out of the bathtub, she reached for a towel, drying herself up before wiping me dry, her sweet scent of woman soaked thoroughly in the towel.

She turned around to face the mirror, reaching for the hair dryer. I held her from behind, wrapping the towel around her waist. "Don't catch a cold," I said into her ear as she blew-dry her hair, my arms around her slender body, rubbing her shoulders. She was shivering a bit after getting out of the shower.

She turned the hair dryer off, turning around in my arms, the towel dropping to the floor. "You're so sweet..." she smilled, attaching her lips to mine once again. That was it; my primal instincts triggered. I reached for her butt, lifting her up against me as she let out another one of her trademarked muffled cries of surprise, her legs instinctively bending up around my hips. I moved my hands down around her thighs as she clung onto me, carrying her to the bed.

Round 2, Sutaato!
Old 15-11-2014, 03:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
herodieyoung deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Old 15-11-2014, 08:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
Nextgod deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: Me and my ex-colleague. Karma's a bitch...(in this case, a slut.)

Nice story! Good job
Old 16-11-2014, 03:53 PM
Samster

I bent down and laid on top of her, my hands roaming all over her smooth, fair skin. She put one hand around my neck and the other around my rock hard member as I cupped my hands around her perky boobs, sucking on her pink nipples like a baby. The inner boob lover in me demanded that I suck, lick and eat those milk pots till I was satisfied, which went on for a good few minutes.

"Aaaahh...very sensitive la, don't...aah!" she cried as I nibbled her gorged pink nipples lightly, my eyes raising up to look at her tile her head back in pleasure. "Need to...shower again soon..." she gasped as she wriggled around, trying to get a good grip on me with her arms and legs.

I slid up against her, kissing and tasting her neck up to her ear. "Can I clean you with my tongue first?" I whispered and ate away at her earlobes, not giving her a chance to rest. Before she could respond, I pushed myself off her and dived straight between her thighs, burying my face in her moist valley of love, ready to explore it thoroughly with my mouth. Clasping her thighs with both hands, I frenched her moist pussy, my lips sucking and rubbing against the entrance of her lovehole. She started to clamp her thighs around my head, her hands now on my head, grabbing my hair.

"Dir...dirty lah, don't...aaaahh!" she moaned as I started to run the entire length of my tongue across her swollen clitoris, her love juice flowing almost instantaneously. I lapped it up, not letting up on my assault on her love button. She writhed side to side and bucked up and down in sheer pleasure, her thighs now tightly wrapped around my head. I pried her thighs apart and pushed her further up to the centre of the bed to make myself more comfortable.

"You are a very naughty girl, L," I chided, unable to hide my lusty smile. She looked at me hazily, her eyes half open as if in a trance.

"All your fault..." she whispered into my ear lightly as I climbed atop her once more, her legs now wide open and ready to accept my grand entrance, my face on the bed right next to hers. I never knew she could be so innocently seductive and lusty; she had always seemed like the confident, outspoken career woman, full of ambition and drive. I guess even a smart and capable woman had her needs as well, and I was more than ready to satisfy them once again.

"I'm sorry sweetheart," I said gently as I took aim with my erect cock, my dickhead brushing up and down looking for the entrance, "since its my fault, let me make it up to you."

She tilted her head to face mine and smiled at me, and before she could tell me what to do, my little bro found its target and squeezed into the gates. She gasped, her love tunnel once again wrapping around my hard rod as I positioned myself to thrust into her, my elbows on the bed, my forearms around her shoulders, one hand behind her back one hand behind her head. I shifted my knees up, propping her hips up slightly so that I could pile deeper down into her. There was no rest for the wicked; the moment we knew we had hit the sweet spot, she threw her arms around my neck, frenching me passionately as I got into a slow humping rhythm, her hips moving in sync with mine. I played woodwind instruments for my CCA when I was in school, and learnt how to use circular breathing to play continuous notes; I never knew this could possibly come in handy making love. She couldn't keep up with the frenching anymore, pulling my head beside hers as she gasped heavily with my thrusts which were getting faster and faster.

I badly wanted to impregnate her once more, but I wanted to enjoy the moment just a bit more. I thrust in deep, drawing a deep gasp from her in return. My meat rod lodged deeply in her wet, tightening pussy, I put my arms around her back and picked her up, settling her in a lotus position before resuming my upward thrusts, her legs locked tight around my back.

"Gi...give me, Kaay..." she moaned as I sped up, her hips now gyrating uncontrollably up and down my shaft as she grabbed me tightly, her sweat-glistened body plastered to mine, one hand on the back of my head and one hand desperately trying to reach for my lower back. I couldn't resist anymore and bent forward, my arms around her waist, my hips thrusting into her at full speed. She clamped down on my butt with her legs and let out one loud, ecstacy-filled cry of joy.

"Kaaaaay! Aaaaahhhn!"

I opened the gates, wave after wave of my mini-mes charging down her convulsing love tunnel into her babymaker, heaving and grunting with every thrust. I lay there on top of her for a while before flipping her over on top of me, my semi-hard dick still inside her pussy. She nestled herself on top of me, nudging my neck with her face as we lay there for a while, enjoying the calm after the storm.

"You like the lotus position, don't you?" I asked, stroking her hair lightly.

"Is that what it is called? I didn't even know that," she replied, snuggling up to me, my dick finally leaving the warmth of her pussy, "but yeah, I like it when my whole body is stuck to you...makes me feel really loved."

"I'll remember that then," I chuckled softly, planting a kiss on her forehead, "but there are many things I want to do to you, my chiobu."

Her cheeks turned pink again upon my teasing. "I never, ever knew you were like that, K," she said, looking up into my eyes.

"In what way?" I quizzed, slightly bemused.

"That you would be so cheeky, so daring, and...be able to make me feel so good," she grinned, "you were always so serious and professional, although I knew it was only upfront. You're a very warm person, actually."

I laughed, cuddling her, one hand stroking her soft hair, the other rubbing her smooth back. "I'm warm for sure, as my stuff now swimming inside you will prove," I said cheekily, provoking another slap on the chest from her. I let out a mock cry of pain, making her giggle like a schoolgirl.

"Thank you K...you're wonderful. Spend the night here?" she asked, her beautiful eyes looking up at me. It was Friday night, why not; how could I refuse a woman like her?

"Of course. I'm going to do more naughty things to you in the morning," I replied, holding her as I sat up, "let's shower?"

Her pink cheeks flushed even more, turning slightly red. "Is that all you think about?" she pouted.

"Its hard not to think about it when a beautiful woman like you is all mine," I protested softly as we strolled hand in hand into the bathroom.
Old 16-11-2014, 09:31 PM
Samster

Final episode to come. It was the first time I ever had an experience like that; really machiam in some drama or movie, which is why I remember it very vividly. I don't remember all our trysts so well, and I think I've revealed a bit too much. What I do know, is that we're quite hooked to each other now.
Old 22-11-2014, 12:18 AM
Samster

We filled the tub this time and poured in the bath solution, lathering the smooth silky bathwater onto each other. She nestled herself comfortably on my lap, laying in my arms in the bathtub as I rubbed every inch of her clean, kissing and sucking her ears from time to time.

She turned around, lying on top of me face to face. "The interview...how?" she asked, snuggling up against me, rubbing the bubbles on my chest. I slowly let her know some infirmation and answered her questions, not hesitating to molest her occasionally. Satisfied, she kissed me, and we rinsed ourselves clean, ready for bed.

"I promise I'll do a good job..." she said, pulling the blanket up to cover our bare bodies, laying her head on my chest.

"I'm sure you will L," I replied, putting my arm around her pulling her close. I was already thinking of how I was going to pump even more sperm into her when we wake up. Kissing each other goodnight, we turned in for the night, both of us quite tired after our steamy session.

The next morning, i opened my eyes, greeted by the sight of L sprawled across my chest. The sight of a dishevelled, beautiful woman is a sight to behold; My morning wood was now twitching in anticipation. She stirred, perhaps feeling my rock hard member pushing against her thigh.

"Good morning dear..." she mumbled, pulling herself higher and closer to me, "you and your...brother down there are up early..."

I slipped my arms between her thighs from behind, rubbing her warm pussy. "My brother wants to meet your sister..." I whispered into her ear.

"Let me get him ready for you first," she smiled, turning around in a 69 position, her fingers wrapped around what was now morning lumber. Giggling, she stroked it a few times before wrapping her lips around my dickhead, running her tongue around it. Not to lose out, I sucked away at her pussy lips, my tongue running up and down her slit. She ramped up her reverse blowjob, her head bobbing up and down with full tongue contact on my head down below at all times. I ran my tongue deeper into her lovehole, rubbing her clit with my thumb, her love juice now running down my chin.

She sat up, kneeling over my head. "I want to eat you up..." I grinned, sitting up and pinning her on the bed, burying my face back between her legs. I went to town, painting her vigorously as she moaned, shaking with pleasure. Without warning, she flexed involuntarily as her juices gushed into my face, coating my face with her sticky fluids.

"So...sorry!" she gasped, trying to sit up weakly after her climax.

I licked my lips and wiped my face on her thighs, moving up to her midrift and bosom. I planted my face between her firm peaks, using them to wipe my face clean.

"Its ok," I smiled, "your turn now!" I climbed up on top of her, kneeling over her head, my rock hard and erect dick in her face. Without hesitation, she slipped her pouting lips around my meat rod, slupring and sucking as I slid my dick in and out of her mouth. The sight of this beautiful woman underneath me sucking away hungrily at my dick drove me into a tizzy; I started to mouthfuck her and she obliged, her head bobbing back and forth in response to my humping. I had never expected my wildest fantasies to come true like that, and my resistance wore away quickly. She opened her eyes and looked up, my throbbing dick in her mouth. She seemed to sense that I was not going to last much longer.

Wrapping her lips and tongue around my dickhead tightly, she sucked hard.

"Nnnnnnhhhhhh!" I grunted as she pulled my dick out of her mouth. I came hard and fast onto her face, one streak, two streaks of thick cum across her face before she stuffed my convulsing dick into her mouth. I pumped the rest of my sperm into her mouth as she sucked me gently, draining my balls of all their contents. I huffed and puffed, admiring my handiwork on her face. She gave a little whine, giving me my sense back. I reached for some tissue and cleaned her face, passing her a bit more to spit.

"Was it yummy?" I grinned.

Without saying a word, she flung her arms around me and frenched me. "What do you think?" she pouted.

"I think it tastes awesome," I laughed.

She got the job, of course. We met once, sometimes twice a week, saving me a lot of FL and ML money. I've always wanted to rape her in the office in her OL get up, but it wasn't even remotely possible.

Last week was quite an intense session though, even though this has been going on for the past 3 months
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1