The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 11-11-2014, 09:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 311 / Power: 10
sfh2110 is one of the Best!sfh2110 is one of the Best!sfh2110 is one of the Best!sfh2110 is one of the Best!
Me and my ex-colleague. Karma's a bitch...(in this case, a slut.)

以下内容如有雷同,纯属巧合...

I am K, your regular Singaporean executive working professional in my early 30s. Still a swinging single, I've tried and failed to woo girls three times; I gave up and admitted defeat to a lesser man whom she wanted to give a chance to because he came first, I tried to woo a lesbian, and got toyed around with the third time. I thought I'd be marrying my right hand, but fate is sometimes kind.

I first met L in the workplace 6 years ago. We were the same age, and my first immediate impression was chiobu...half a head shorter than me, svelte and slender figure, her hair tied back in a ponytail. Behind the glasses on her pretty, diamond face were a pair of almond eyes that sparkled with a kind of intelligence and confidence, and behind a short sleeved top were a pair of firm, perky peaks; being the boob lover that I am, my judgement was a firm B. To my dismay, she was to be getting married soon to a pretty well-to-do guy, but at least I could get my eye candy's worth.

She had a penchant for wearing short skirts, which I perfectly understood. She had a pair of slender legs that were not model long, but smooth and shapely; it was quite mesmerising to walk behind her, looking at her swaying hips and firm ass all the way down to her legs. Many a time had I slowed down behind her to admire this thing of beauty.

We hit off quite well, because of a bit of shared history; she knew some of my friends, and we had common ambitions to strike out on our own eventually, knowing that the work we were doing might not be the best thing to pursue in the long run. We also liked to sing, and often went to Kbox and PartyWorld with a few other colleagues for KTV sessions. Food was also a shared passion. There were no sparks, but we clicked quite well. Of course, there were no shortage of fantasies on my end; I lost count of the number of times I jerked off fantasizing about her.

Eventually, we went our separate ways; she quit to do part-time, I quit a year later. However, we kept in touch because we were still in the same industry, and three years ago, she got in touch with me; she was opening her own tuition centre, and wanted me to join her. I gladly obliged; eye candy + attractive monetary terms. Why not?

By this time, she had already been married for two years; she had that quintessential young tai-tai look, and had cut her hair to shoulder length, which I thought looked great. Since the place was starting from scratch and she was still holding her part-time position, I had to do some things on her behalf, which wasn't a problem at all. The place she rented also included a 2-room residential unit on the second floor, which she intended to rent out; she furnished it with the basics. All the communication and meetings brought us closer, with our chats often veering to other interests and friendly banter. She was always commenting on how she was getting fat although she was just as svelte as before; apparently, she said she was gaining weight in places I couldn't see. Well...not leaving much to imagination, I thought.
Old 11-11-2014, 09:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1664 / Power: 15
eddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant future
Re: Me and my ex-colleague. Karma's a bitch...(in this case, a slut.)

1st camper reporting...setting up camp for next part

Help me out if you could with some bitcoin donation, am trying to write full time.

Bitcoin wallet address -
3P2GiU7DTgTxjcEdpmXhFD9v5NVTKVM7oM
Old 11-11-2014, 09:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 169 / Power: 13
Buba1981 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBuba1981 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

2nd camper report....
Old 11-11-2014, 09:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4278 / Power: 16
alan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond repute

camp for more...
Old 11-11-2014, 09:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
almera deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Dont let us wait too long...
Old 11-11-2014, 09:55 PM
Samster

sfh2110 is one of the Best!sfh2110 is one of the Best!sfh2110 is one of the Best!sfh2110 is one of the Best!

Soon, things were up and running. We had to go out together to get some basic furnishing and set up the place, and this was when I honestly got far more mesmerising, blood-pumping sights. The counter area was quite narrow; she would lean forward when I had to show her something on screen, her ample cleavage in full view right before my eyes; she often wore yellow or white short sleeved, v-neck tops, coupled with either a short pleated skirt, a short denim skirt or a short hip-hugging skirt. She also had a one piece denim dress which I had always fantasized about unbuttoning and running my tongue and fingers down her smooth, fair skin. I would have to look right down her top if I were the one standing up as well; I had to work really hard to hide the raging hard-on I was nursing.

One particular evening, we were putting some chairs and shelves together; she was in a white sleeveless top and short denim skirt, and as the guy, I was in charge of hammering the shelves as she sat down on the carpeted floor to support the wooden planks. All night long, my member swell as I looked down at her round, firm breasts, trying hard not to stare at them. I was trying my best to be honest and look away from time to time, but it was supremely hard to do. She didn't seem to notice though, and never once tried to cover anything. After everything was done, I told her I would stay a while in case anyone came to register, so she went home first. I sat at the counter, fantasizing about those yummy lovejugs...and couldn't stand it. I closed shop and adjourned to one of the rooms armed with tissue paper; I had always fantasized about thrusting my hard cock into her on the table in the room, and this was the closest I would possibly get.

I sat down on one of the chairs we had just put together, and drifted off into my fantasy world...

"K, could you come in for a while? Need your help with something," L said, her face blushing ever so slightly.

"Yeah OK, give me a sec," I said, swiping the keys on the table and locking up the front door, before walking into the room she was in.

Closing the front door behind me, she pulled me closer to her, moving backwards towards the table behind her. I was so stunned I simply let her pull me along, until she stopped right at the table. She slipped her firm buttocks onto the table, sitting at the edge with her slender arms around my waist, her face in mine.

"You know that my hubby is away...I just need your help with...this..."

She led one of my hands down between her legs while unbuttoning her one piece denim dress with her other hand, bringing my hand to the entrance of her lovehole; she had gone commando! Before I even came to my senses, she had unbuttoned all except the one around her midrift, her round, firm Bs and pink nips looking at me straight in the face.

"You're still single right? No worries then, isn't it? I'm safe today..." she purred, moving her hand around my hand to caress her wet entrance. I gladly obliged. Recognising my intent, she took my glasses off before taking hers off, and I started my assault, burying my face in her bosom. With one hand rubbing and fingering her lovehole and the other around her slender waist, I sucked on her peaks, tasting every inch of her juicy funbags. She wasn't laying around either; she had one arm around my neck, pressing my head against her chest while she stroked my raging hard-on slowly from base to tip with her slender fingers. Switching my attention to the other breast, I had my fill of milk, her pink nipples now taut with anticipation. "Please..." she moaned softly, "I need you quickly..."

I needed no extra persuasion. She spread her legs wider, her love juice now visibly glistening. I put my hands around her firm butt as she led my rock hard member into her hot, wet, tight pussy.

"Aaaaahnn..." she gasped, clinging onto my back tightly.

There was no holding back now. I started off with slow, thorough strokes, pushing her hips against mine. She moved her arms up around my neck, grabbing me into a deep kiss, our tongues dancing in each other's mouths. I moved one hand up to her heaving bosom, rubbing her boob in a circular motion, her taut nipples rubbing against the palm of my hand. She was responding very actively to this, her love cavern contracting in response. Bingo, I thought, a split second of clarity in my hazy, lustful state of mind. I lay her on the table, her boobs now perfectly cupped in my hands. I sucked and licked them mercilessly as I felt her pussy quiver and tighten, continuing to rub them as we locked lips once more, her legs now wrapped tightly around my waist, my hips now thrusting hard and fast.

"Mmmmph! Mmmmmph! Mmph..." she heaved, our lips locked in a deep french kiss. I could feel her vice-like grip around my now big and swollen bro, as her moans started getting louder and louder, the room filled with the sound of our passionate lovemaking.

"Aaaaaah! Aaaaah! K...Kaaaayyy! Aaaah!" she moaned in ecstacy, driving me absolutely nuts. I thrusted at full speed, ready to spread my seed at anytime. Her arms tightening around my neck, her legs locked behind my back, she gave a cry of pure, unadulterated pleasure.

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaahhh!"

She orgasmed, her drenched pussy squeezing my rock hard cock which I finally let go off, pumping in load after load of hot, thick sperm into her.

I cleaned myself up before I locked the place up.

Before long, we started proper. Things started off well, but alas, all good things had to come to an end...or do they?

Last edited by sfh2110; 11-11-2014 at 10:31 PM.
Old 11-11-2014, 10:07 PM
Samster

Quickly, it was quite apparent that she hadn't done her sums very well. Her husband chipped in with some money, but most of her capital came from her own savings and investment from her family. In order to keep the place afloat at the beginning, she couldn't pay me what we initially agreed upon, and I had to settle for much less than what I was promised. I brought it up 2 months in, and she promised she would look into it, but never did anything; she was simply paying too little, and had trouble finding more people to work for her. Even one of her closest colleagues who came to help her after work couldn't take it, because she could easily earn more if she did it on her own.

3 months in, I talked to her in one of the rooms. I sat down on one of the chairs as she sat beside me on the table.

"L, I'm sorry, but I think I'll have to go. I know you're still posting ads to find more people, so I hope you can get someone soon. I'll hold out for another month, but if you get someone they can take over immediately," I said apologetically, "I have to find a more stable job that pays better."

She looked visibly crestfallen. "I know I promised I would see if I can give you more, but we're more or less only on the way to breaking even now. Please, please just hold until the middle of the year? I promise to give you more," she pleaded, her hands clasped together.

I had to steel myself; this was not good for me, especially when I was in my prime; I need to find a good place where I could work hard and reap my rewards. "I'm sorry. I really have to find a proper job and build a career for myself," I said gently but firmly, "Like I said, I will still hold out for you this month until you find a replacement. It's getting late; I'll lock up today, you want to head home first?" She nodded quietly, her eyes looking a bit distant, as if searching for a way to make things better. I stood up to leave; "I'll help," she said softly. I turned around and nodded, going over to the front to make sure everything was secure while she packed all the rooms. We turned the lights off and left by the back, me walking her back to her home nearby as I usually did; the place was pretty quiet at night. We parted ways at the void deck of her block as I watched her slender, svelte back sashay further and further away, albeit with a hint of resignation and a tinge of sadness.

Were you expecting something? Well...if this were three years back, imagine what we might be doing today. To be continued tomorrow...
Old 11-11-2014, 11:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 85 / Power: 20
rhys deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Interesting, please continue

Real combat by the IDF.

Read about Rhys's first love.
Old 12-11-2014, 06:42 AM
Samster

A couple of weeks passed quickly; i had sent out my resumes throughtout the weeks, hoping to snag a decent job, while holding out at L's centre for that bit of money. She didn't seem to be be troubled, and kept on going, which was her usual style anyway. Her reaction to stress was similar to mine; grit our teeth, work harder without complaints. She didn't try to ask me to stay, but asked me from time to time about my job hunting, which i spoke about honestly - what i was applying for, what i was looking for and so on.

It was now a week before i would go. Two people had come in to replace me, but 1 quickly left - she wasn't qualified at all - and the other could only do 2 out of 5 days. Very soon, L would have to replace me in all the classes; i was actually doing almost 70% of the classes as she was still doing part time, and sometimes could only start in the evening. I had locked the front and was upstairs in the residential unit connected to the centre by a staircase at the back. As I was tabulating the figures and finishing up some worksheets on the laptop, L came up.

"Not going off yet?" she asked, sitting down beside be on the black leather sofa. She was in her yellow v neck top, her black bra clearly visible through the material. She crossed her legs, her smooth thighs straining against her short, black figure-hugging skirt as she looked at me. "So has XXX company gotten back to you?"

"Yeah, I'm going down for an interview on Friday. Should be good," I turned to reply.

Her face fell. Although she was putting up a brave front in the day, I could tell that she was straining. Her husband was jetting off frequently for days every week, and she was managing the expectations of her family on her centre. It was going to get far worse if she had to take over all my classes and other admin which i helped with.

"How am I going to cope like that..." her voice trailed.

"How about the people you're interviewing? XXX is coming in to help as well, right?" I asked.

"XXX can only come in once a week. I have two more people to interview, hopefully they can start immediately," she sighed. "You sure you want to go? If I open another centre, you can be in charge you know."

Felt desperate to me. "I did the math, and even if it is the case, i would still not be earning what i could. You can't even offer me profit sharing because its your family's money! No incentive at all...cannot la L. Sorry," I said, turning my attention back to the laptop.

"Could you just...give me another month at least? You know i can't possibly work 24/7," she asked, her emotion starting to show in her voice.

"I warned you at the start leh...this was to be expected ma."

"I know i know...but its been months like that, and I'm really drained," she whimpered, her eyes looking at me pleadingly. "I underestimated the amount of preparation for each class i guess..."

"I'll do what i can for this last week, ok?" I tried to be reassuring. This was the least I could do.

"Is there really nothing I can do to get you to stay? At least another month?"

Throughout our conversation, she had inched closer and closer; i didn't even realise it until she popped that question. I paused and looked at her, hesitating to give an answer; i knew i didn't want to earn this pittance for another month, but i also knew it was going to be really hard on her. In the far recesses of my mind, the devil started to speak; this was like, the perfect scenario, i thought. Didn't these things happen in dramas, where the man would proposition the woman?

Her slender figure shifted in front of me, now facing me directly.

I didn't realise I had been staring at her body for the few seconds since she asked that question, but she definitely did.

"Is that what you want?" she said softly, pushing herself slowly towards me.

"N...No! I mean, I'm sorry! I didn't mean to stare at you like that!"

Her cheeks were now pink, apparently quite embarassed at what had happened. She moved closer towards me, not daring to look at me in the eyes. Her black bra strap had slipped off her shoulder, now dangling out of her short sleeve. I froze, not knowing what to expect.

"Please, just one more month?"

L slid her bubble butt onto my thighs and settled herself on my lap, leaning backwards on top of me. The sweet smell of her hair and neck wafted into my nose, provoking an instant reaction down below. She turned her head slightly and whispered to me.

"Can? Please?"

She moved her slender legs apart, straddling my thighs. I sat up from my reclining position, my brain still in control. "L, you know that I can still walk away even after this right?"

"I trust you la...you're not that kind of person. You'll help, right? I'll help to...relieve you. Mutual benefit ma," she smiled sheepishly.

I could sense her nerves as desperation clearly. Before i could say anything else, she unbuckled her black bra and took my hands, one into her top, one into her skirt...
Old 12-11-2014, 08:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 463 / Power: 21
14animal is a glorious beacon of light14animal is a glorious beacon of light14animal is a glorious beacon of light14animal is a glorious beacon of light14animal is a glorious beacon of light

Pls carry on. Given u all my points.
Old 12-11-2014, 02:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
Noflesh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice!! Camping for more..
Old 12-11-2014, 11:38 PM
Samster

The devil was heralding the beginning of a night of debauchery, the fiery fires of passion and lust raging within me. But somehow, the light of reason shone right through, knocking the devil off his perch.

I pulled my hands away and slipped them into her top...to buckle her bra back on. She turned around and looked at me, confusion written all over her flushing red face and lips. I picked her up gently, putting her down on the sofa.

"You don't need to do this L. I'm sure you'll pull through. I'll see if I can get anyone else to come and help steady the ship for you, at least to buy you some time," I said, switching off the laptop. "Let's go. The front is locked already anyway."

She looked down, not daring to look me in the eye as I tidied the place up.

"L? Let me see you back home," I beckoned to her, who was still sitting on the sofa. She stood up and pressed the corners of her eyes with her fingers, trying hard not to break out into a wail. This was the first time I had seen her show emotional weakness, show that she needed support badly.

We walked back to her void deck, not saying a word. This time, I walked her to the lift.

"Don't worry. Nothing happened tonight," I said softly.

She looked up at me for the first time since our close call, her eyes visibly red and strained. Nodding silently, she turned and got into the lift.

I walked off to the bus stop, thinking to myself that I had cockblocked myself so epicly ONCE AGAIN. When I was 25, the first girl I tried to woo invited me to go up to her place at 2 am in the morning, after the two of us had gone to PartyWorld to sing. I had stupidly told her that my friends were waiting for me for supper (which was the truth), and had to go; I realised my terrible folly a second after she went up the lift. She told me 2 years later, after she got married, that we might have had our first child that night, which well...wasn't much comfort. History had just repeated itself...sigh. Maybe I should be more of a bastard, or I would never get laid.

This is the kind of person I am, and I believe most men are, actually. I believe firmly that we instinctively need sex, and being horny is a manifestation of that. However, we are also moral beings that are able to stay rational, loyal and upright. No matter how much I fantasize, I know that it is not reality; no matter what we think, it does not mean we will do it. However, it is a constant battle between the head on top and the head below; ladies, if you are reading this, please...treasure the men that love and honour you, for there are temptations a plenty available at our fingertips at all times.

I did as much as I could that week, managing to persuade three of our ex-colleagues to come in to plug the gap for a while. She was extremely grateful, and my last day there went without a hitch. Soon, I was at my new company which was a relatively small one, and quickly rose through the ranks to become a trusted manager of the boss.

A year into the job, I was given the task of looking for writers for a series of books; L immediately came to mind. She was experienced and I had known her for quite some time, but I knew that she was going to be extremely busy; she might not have the time to actually work on this, which was going to be quite intensive. Nevertheless, I gave her a call, and she took it up without hesitation; it was a great opportunity to make money, and she would get a source of passive income as long as the books were selling. Moreover, I would be heavily involved in the book itself, and could help out as far as possible.

However, my worst fears came through. Reminder after reminder for her to submit her writing was sent, but she came back everytime with apologies and excuses, dragging on for months. The final straw came when I found out that she had gone on two holidays to two different countries, back to back, instead of writing what she had owed me. I shot her an extremely firm text to call the deal off; she had not only cost me the project, but also left me to pick up the pieces with my boss. Half a year later, I was asked to leave the company; it was not her fault I had to leave, but the incident was a big blow to me.

But as the saying goes, what goes around, comes around...
Old 13-11-2014, 12:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1049 / Power: 23
darkshiver has much to be proud ofdarkshiver has much to be proud ofdarkshiver has much to be proud ofdarkshiver has much to be proud ofdarkshiver has much to be proud ofdarkshiver has much to be proud ofdarkshiver has much to be proud ofdarkshiver has much to be proud of

Good story bro. 13 points from me.
Old 13-11-2014, 01:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1664 / Power: 15
eddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant future

Good story bro...

Help me out if you could with some bitcoin donation, am trying to write full time.

Bitcoin wallet address -
3P2GiU7DTgTxjcEdpmXhFD9v5NVTKVM7oM
Old 13-11-2014, 05:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 99 / Power: 16
Humpy Dumpty deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Wah, very nice to read.

What was your relationship with her husband with you working so closely with his wife.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1