The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 06-11-2014, 04:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4698 / Power: 12
rach8136 has a reputation beyond reputerach8136 has a reputation beyond reputerach8136 has a reputation beyond reputerach8136 has a reputation beyond reputerach8136 has a reputation beyond reputerach8136 has a reputation beyond reputerach8136 has a reputation beyond reputerach8136 has a reputation beyond reputerach8136 has a reputation beyond reputerach8136 has a reputation beyond reputerach8136 has a reputation beyond repute
Story: My first experience with a paid lady

This is based on my experience, names have been changed.

I was surfing through forums and I never had any real experience paying for services. So i read alot of reviews from fellow bros and I chanced upon this girl's profile. She was young, sweet looking, like a girl next door kind. I thought about it for weeks and there were so many points to consider.

Money was always an issue for me and I was in a long term relationship. But what the heck I decided to text the girl. Unfortunately no reply. I thought, to myself maybe her business was so good she didnt want me. So after a few more days, I gave her a call. A really sweet voice answered and I told her I wanted to book her for 2 hours. She said ok and texted me the address.

After a few changes here and there, finally it was time to meet the girl. I was quite nervous since this was my first time doing it. Morever, I didnt have much contact with pretty girls other then my GF so...

She texted me and said where was I and told me to come up. When I reached her door steps, i was surprised. She was 90% similar to the pictures I saw of her in the forums. I was kinda getting excited. So she told me to go to her room and get a bathed, I happily obliged.

As I was done and had to dry off, she was getting really cheeky and tried to help me wrap the towel and eventually she gave up and smiled at me and took it off. I was visibly hard and was a little shy at first. We kept the chit chat up to make it less awkward.

So through the massage, I told her, "I'm not rich, so I have to choose carefully, which girl i wanna meet, so i chose you. You made me wait really long." She just smiled and replied "is that so, I dont think so"

My mind was running wild, she was dressed in your typical short shorts and tank top. I was getting curious about her, what was she wearing inside. So I slowly reached for her and it was so soft. She knew this and smiled.

So she whispered to me "do you like what you are touching?"
I obviously liked it, and smiled weakly at her and continued touching her.
My hands slowly stroked her and my goodness, she was really soft and firm.

After some time she took off her clothes and gave me a catbath. Being a panty lover i was immediately glued to what she was wearing. I gently touched her crotch and she purred and kept on licking me.

To be continued

unable to return power yet
sexbuzz
cumexplorer
apollo
qt169
havanna slicks
ejectjoy
Tho66
Sailsingapore
CoCk shoCk
SickNasty
Devil Reds
SimplyUnperfect
DevilChan78
TwinTowers
smoky7
Koiz
Old 06-11-2014, 05:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 915 / Power: 10
big321big is a splendid one to beholdbig321big is a splendid one to beholdbig321big is a splendid one to beholdbig321big is a splendid one to beholdbig321big is a splendid one to beholdbig321big is a splendid one to beholdbig321big is a splendid one to beholdbig321big is a splendid one to behold
Re: Story: My first experience with a paid lady

Wait, this is FJ right?
BKK Update Apr 2015 #25100 #25102 #25104 #25105 #25107 #25108
Old 06-11-2014, 08:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
latishame deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

TS pls continue
Old 08-11-2014, 04:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2556 / Power: 14
SkyCarpenter has a reputation beyond reputeSkyCarpenter has a reputation beyond reputeSkyCarpenter has a reputation beyond reputeSkyCarpenter has a reputation beyond reputeSkyCarpenter has a reputation beyond reputeSkyCarpenter has a reputation beyond reputeSkyCarpenter has a reputation beyond reputeSkyCarpenter has a reputation beyond reputeSkyCarpenter has a reputation beyond reputeSkyCarpenter has a reputation beyond reputeSkyCarpenter has a reputation beyond repute

Quick continue with your story.
Old 08-11-2014, 09:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 132 / Power: 15
Moria deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyMoria deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

continue please
Old 09-11-2014, 12:39 AM
Samster

rach8136 has a reputation beyond reputerach8136 has a reputation beyond reputerach8136 has a reputation beyond reputerach8136 has a reputation beyond reputerach8136 has a reputation beyond reputerach8136 has a reputation beyond reputerach8136 has a reputation beyond reputerach8136 has a reputation beyond reputerach8136 has a reputation beyond reputerach8136 has a reputation beyond reputerach8136 has a reputation beyond repute

Cont...

Unfortunately the lady kept resisting me
making it so difficult for me to enter her panty.
she kept saying "dont move, ill give you a handjob"
but I could not, my hands were itching, I had to enter the forbidden land

I changed my tactic, i slid in from the back. Oh her butt was so petite and a mixture of firm yet soft.
I kept cupping those cheeks as she stroked my dick.

finally, there was a lack of resistence, my finger tip slipped in, i could feel her pussy lips. But they were dry, she was clearly not in the same place as me.
I was so disappointed but I kept probing in.

My dick had taken over my brain, I wanted to finger her so badly.
So while she held my dick, I overpowered her and pushed her on her back

I attacked her neck and kissed and licked it, and slowly licking my way down to her soft breasts. They were so soft, I could not believe they were 34B.

I removed my other hand and groped her boobs. and my mouth magneted to her tits. I suckled them like a hungry baby waiting to be breast fed. She can hear it, she can hear my slurping noises. She couldnt help herself. But she led out moans from her lip tied lips.

And I saw an opportunity and attacked her pussy. I pulled it down halfway but she stopped me. But who cares, her pussy, her bush was in full view. My middle finger went in for the attk.

BUT.....

I realized. she was faking it. All her moans. She was not wet.

After a while I stopped, losing interest. I disliked a dry pussy.

We would cuddle, as I groped her butt cheeks. Even if she was not aroused, I wouldnt pass off the chance to grope those cheeks.
She got up, I looked at her panty clad ass. So petite and attractive

I got up and bathed and left.

I thought to myself, will there be another encounter?

After days - there will be another encounter

To be cont...

sexbuzz
cumexplorer
apollo
qt169
havanna slicks
ejectjoy
Tho66
Sailsingapore
CoCk shoCk
SickNasty
Devil Reds
SimplyUnperfect
DevilChan78
TwinTowers
smoky7
Koiz
Old 09-11-2014, 12:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1604 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40319 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

so TS u never cum n left ?? so yr hard earned $$ gone !!!

Waiting for return : kelang 15/4 Bankoantm 15/4 Vivalarity 16/4 AnnouncerShard 16/4 Shoot To Target 18/4 whiskynaam 18/4 arboy123 22/4
Old 09-11-2014, 09:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4278 / Power: 16
alan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond repute

camp for more..
Old 09-11-2014, 05:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 242 / Power: 10
littlekim is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlittlekim is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlittlekim is a Helpful and Caring Samster

camping~
Old 20-11-2014, 04:13 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by big321big View Post
Wait, this is FJ right?
nope not a FJ
just ML

sexbuzz
cumexplorer
apollo
qt169
havanna slicks
ejectjoy
Tho66
Sailsingapore
CoCk shoCk
SickNasty
Devil Reds
SimplyUnperfect
DevilChan78
TwinTowers
smoky7
Koiz
Old 20-11-2014, 04:13 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by loneyheart View Post
so TS u never cum n left ?? so yr hard earned $$ gone !!!
i have only cummed twice before with a woman's touch and thats when i had sex with my gf

sexbuzz
cumexplorer
apollo
qt169
havanna slicks
ejectjoy
Tho66
Sailsingapore
CoCk shoCk
SickNasty
Devil Reds
SimplyUnperfect
DevilChan78
TwinTowers
smoky7
Koiz
Old 20-11-2014, 04:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 143 / Power: 17
Userlim deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyUserlim deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Interesting; so she doesn't offer FJ?
Old 20-11-2014, 04:43 PM
Samster

there will be 2 more visits to her but im just gonna lump it into the next part cause what happened both times was similar ~ however i must say that she held her ground and refused me a few times at my advances. I really respect her for that. And lets call the lady M

I msged M again and she agreed to meet me for another session
It was late and I was tired. However the thought of visitng her again excited me
When I reached M was having supper, imagine that cup noodles for supper, very long since I had one. As usual she was clad in her tank top and shorts, although I liked it but i suspect her wardrobe was similar in terms of design -_-

Now remember if u had read the eariler part, you would know that I was dissatisfied and hungry for more of this lady. She was soft and firm and her boobs. I must say although they looked big and firm for 34B but they are actually soft like pudding. And her tits were teasing me to suckle.

As usual I showered and got ready. She would massage my back. I must say that her strength had improved. Either she got better or she decided to apply more strength for me.

After a while we got to talking and as usual I will face her and my hands were on auto roaming mode. But I changed my approach. I decided to get her to lie down on her back. I gave her my own massage and I will massage her shoulders. Now did i mention that her clothes were very soft too???

As I was on top of her, so was my dick getting hard and it was resting nicely on her bum. Now a little tip for guys who are like me and no experience, these MLs usually do not like us to touch their boobs, butt, and pussy. Oh and they hate us to finger them too.
As I was massaging her, I made my way downwards and started to carass those thighs of hers. They were so soft and smooth.

I got M to remove her clothes against her will and she was in for a terrible surprise. I turned her over and we got to a little bit of puppy kisses, *kisses with no tongue*. M said she didnt wanna french cuz she only did it with her bf. As usual, the hungry nature of me wanted more. I slowly kissed her downwards.

Oh my gosh her boobs and tits, I kept kissing and licking and sucking around her soft boobs like pudding and her tits are like the cherry on top. She started to moan and i suspected that she was faking it again. I had to double check this time.

So I slipped my hand down to her pussy and gave her a little force entry. She felt reasonably wet so I suspect maybe this time she was enjoying herself. I continued my advances downwards and finally, I meant it when I say finally I was kissing her crotch. I would occassionally kiss her soft and smooth thighs which made her jolt.

So I told her, dont be angry, Im gonna do this. And to her dismay, I invaded her pussy with my tongue. She was wet, I could feel it, and she was moaning. It encouraged me to carry on and so I did. My tongue would invade her pussy hole and lick upwards. And I will suck on her clit which is hidden in her thick pussy lips and her clit is considered quite large to me. Nonetheless it was great and I kept eating her out.

Although I really didnt want the adventure to end, but this was the last exciting part for me. I fingered her pussy as her legs were spread and I got back to suckling on her tits. She was still wet and I knew she was trying hard to resist me.

Finally she told me "I dont want already" in chinese and she pulled my hand out. My 2 fingers were wet with her liquid. I was disheartened but happy. I tasted M and she tasted good for me. My only regret is that she wont allow me to have sex with her.

My third visit to her would be similar but she had her guard on. M said that I had too many demands and she wasnt really happy allowing me to touch her "private areas". But none the less I eventually suckled her and painted her against her will. She did say she liked it although im pretty sure she wouldnt want anyone to know.

Any bros out there can advise me, after painting a lady and she says "you're a very naughty boy" does that mean she likes it???

Im not encouraging anyone to try to FJ a ML - believe me they will try anything to protect their pussy. "might even claw you or chop off your dick" who knows.
but i really liked this lady and I thought i would share my experiences.
Sorry if I offended any bros in the sharing process. For privacy sake I cant name the ML. Thanks for reading

sexbuzz
cumexplorer
apollo
qt169
havanna slicks
ejectjoy
Tho66
Sailsingapore
CoCk shoCk
SickNasty
Devil Reds
SimplyUnperfect
DevilChan78
TwinTowers
smoky7
Koiz
Old 23-11-2014, 05:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

Just curious what type of services she advertised?

Knowledge is a treasure but practice is the key to it ~ Thomas Fuller.
Old 23-11-2014, 04:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1531 / Power: 10
miumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant future
I guess it should be massage plus handjob. Lots of prc are making loads of money here just running backs and pulling dicks .

Sent from my * ASUS Zenfone 6 * using Forum Runner

POINT EXCHANGE - NO MINIMUM POINT REQUIREMENT

GOAL: 1,997!

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1