The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 02-06-2014, 10:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 166 / Power: 11
Johnnykhan is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJohnnykhan is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: an office scandal

sweet!! waiting for the next installment
Old 02-06-2014, 01:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 281 / Power: 11
ioxlv is one of the Best!ioxlv is one of the Best!ioxlv is one of the Best!

not before long, it was monday again & it was back to work for most of us.
in the office, there was this awkward look from samantha & i knew that it was because of saturday's affair.

that very afternoon, samantha and myself stayed back during the lunch hour as we had work to complete, but when the others left the office for lunch, we decided to get naughty again and wanted to experiment doing it in my office, but we still somehow decided to do it in the ladies instead as we were afraid that someone would see or hear us.

discreetly, we made our way to the ladies' on our floor and placed a sign outside to fend off other users so that we'd have a undisrupted hour inside.
once we were inside, we wasted no time in getting right into action.
locked ourselves in one of the cubicles, as i kissed her neck and nibbled on her breasts, i could smell her perfume, such a strong aroma of her feminism that made me even more hornier.

i didn't want to waste anymore time as we only had an hour, as i immediately pulled up her skirt, i grinded her rear for awhile before i unzipped my fly.
standing at full glory, i capped on a condom as i pulled her thongs down to her knees. oh my god! that view was simply breathtaking!
as she was already wet, penetration was easy.
i then slowly inserted it into her vagina and started fucking her at maximum penetration for a good ten minutes.
i could feel that i was cumming as she was extremely tight, hence, i told her about it as i increased my pace for the last few thrusts.
as her vagina provided me with the ultimate pleasure of cumming, i realized that someone had entered the ladies, we were shocked but we played it cool.
she then took the initiative to clean my manhood up with her mouth after she removed the condom for me.

as i exited the cubicle, one of the staff saw me and she was shocked too. but she knew what was going on as samantha exited the cubicle shortly too after adjusting her clothes and wearing her thongs back.
she gave me this sly look, but also promised not to tell anyone about it.

samantha and myself then left the ladies and got back to our work which was due in the next twenty minutes or so.
we rushed our spirits out in order to complete it as we didn't want anyone to suspect anything.

after that day, we had such lunch hour quickies every other day but after samantha's internship ended, we ceased contact with each other as the both of us know clearly that the affair wouldn't produce any permanent results as we were both attached to our own better halves.
she's currently back in her university & will most probably complete her studies in the near future.

having said that, it was a memorable experience that was filled with lust, pleasure and kinkiness.

to be continued.
Old 04-06-2014, 01:15 AM
Samster

after my endeavor with samantha came to a conclusion, i continued my career as per normal until one day, i met jane.

jane is a singaporean chinese, almost 21 years old, 165/42, 32B-24-30.
she was from another department and that was why it was my first time meeting her. she was my counterpart for a project that our organization was working on and we'd usually meet clients together to discuss contracts and/or to wine & dine with them as part of our socializing endeavors.

one day, we were due to meet a businessman in his 40s at a hotel lounge in town to discuss the details of the contract so as to see if our organization could accommodate his demands and requests so as to clinch the deal.
it was almost 8 in the evening when we reached and as he had not arrived yet, jane and myself got a table and sat down to go through what we would be proposing & presenting to him later.
as the hour closed in to 9, he arrived and we did the customary shaking of hands, etcetera.

he wasn't satisfied with our proposal and demanded many other issues that were not in the jurisdiction of our power. henceforth, we were unable to reach an agreement at the instance. however, he was open to negotiations and so were we. we negotiated for close to an hour before he finally opened up and praised jane for her beauty.
i knew that he had a thing for jane, i mean, which man wouldn't? jane was wearing this tight lacy blouse that revealed how big her breasts were and that alone could make any man melt, not to mention how short her skirt was.

jane thanked him for his compliment, and turned the focus back to the proposal negotiations. however, as a man, i knew what he was thinking, but i kept it to myself.
by 11, we still couldn't reach a compromise from both sides so we decided to call it a day by telling him that we'd discuss it with our boss and get back to him by the next day.

however, while we were walking to the carpark, he came up to jane and told her that he'd like to have a word with her in private, feeling obligated to do so, i stepped aside as they had their conversation in private.
after awhile, he left and jane joined me over at where our vehicle was parked.
curiosity got the better of me, and unknowingly, i asked her what was the discussion about. jane's stern look took me by surprise and at that instance, i didn't want to know about it anymore but she suddenly spoke, and told me that he actually told her that actually we didn't need to make any changes to the contract and he was okay with signing it on the condition that she accompanies him for that night.

to be continued.
Old 04-06-2014, 02:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
imodel deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Indecent Proposal
Old 04-06-2014, 04:30 AM
Samster

as i got to know about it, i was stunned. as i really wasn't expecting something like that to happen that night.
i could see that jane was contemplating if she should agree to it as too many issues were on the line.
if she were to successfully secure that contract, she'd gain a foothold in her department in terms of performance, which would aid in her bid to get promoted faster & to a higher scale in the organization.
on top of that, if she were to secure that contract, a handsome sum of commission would be waiting for her back in the office.

as these were just some of the many issues that she was hesitating about, i sat her down in the car and talked to her about it.
she really didn't want to betray her boyfriend and be that slut that uses her body to climb the corporate ladder. but she also doesn't want to seem incompetent infront of the boss.

after an hour or so, she received a text message from him, and she told me that the text message wrote nothing more than a room number that belonged to the hotel upstairs. she made me promise her that i wouldn't tell anyone about it and i was to keep it as a secret.
with that, she mustered the courage to step out of the vehicle as she walked towards the lift lobby.

back in the vehicle, i dropped her a text message asking her if she wanted me to wait for her, but she replied no.
worried about her, i took the initiative to follow her up discreetly so that i'd know which room she was in.
as she entered the room, i walked over slowly and stood outside the door for awhile.

after awhile, i could hear jane's moans from outside. it was loud & it sounded like she wasn't enjoying it the least bit.
with that, i left the hotel & headed home.
when i woke up the next morning, i received a text message from jane asking me if i could pick her up at the hotel at 8, which i agreed.

upon arrival, i parked my car & went over to the lobby to wait for her.
when she came down, i could see the tiredness in her and she walked with this gap in-between her legs, she simply couldn't close her legs together.
i casually asked her, how was things?
she didn't reply me, but instead took the contract out of her handbag & told me, 4 rounds.

i then casually asked her how was she, but she claimed that she was fine.
back in the office, i submitted the contract and also informed the boss that it was jane's credit that this contract was won.

jane and myself would have those casual lunches together and we'd once in awhile talk about that faithful night and what actually happened.
from what i understood from her, all 4 rounds were done in missionary and pretty much nothing to boast about.
with that, we'd talk about sexual topics and i also got to know that she's a pretty open minded girl and that made me thoughts go wild.

to be continued.
Old 04-06-2014, 08:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 10
loveless1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Pls continue
Old 05-06-2014, 01:43 AM
Samster

Johnnykhan is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJohnnykhan is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Love wild office girls
Old 05-06-2014, 04:32 AM
Samster

as time went by, she shared with me what she and her boyfriend had been experimenting and what their boundaries were and how their life in private was.
the both of them led a satisfying life in private, but the emotional blow to jane when she did it with that client led to a major change in her that gave her the idea that so long as she wanted success, this was the only way.
however, i dissuaded her from having such a mindset and slowly, we opened up to each other and took it from a colleague's level to more of a pretty personal level, we became.. friends, for a start.

we begun to hang out for afternoon tea at hotel lobbies to discuss work and how to improve our proposals, we had high clubbing nights on wednesday evenings, and to a certain extent, movie dates. in the pretence of work.
i mean, that was what we told our better halves.
we were damn sure that it wasn't true at all, but we somehow lied in order to be with each other on these dates, but we were still friends afterall so, nothing serious happened back then.

it was only until one day, due to work reasons, we were obligated to work over-time in order to get a draft proposal completed for a important client the next morning.
that evening, if i remembered correctly, was around 7. normal offices knock at 5 and we were rushing endless work for 2 hours already, we were all feeling lethargic and i decided to stop work, headed to the pantry, made myself a drink & headed back to the office where jane was playing with her hair.
realizing that the situation was more of a casual one instead of that tense one that i experienced before i headed to the pantry, i opened up to jane and admitted to her that i was actually standing outside the hotel room that faithful evening when it happened.

she wasn't feeling angry, in fact, she was curious on how i found out which room she was at. initially i cracked up a joke and told her that it was because i asked the hotel staff which room the world's most beautiful girl is in.
and in return, she gave me that stern look that made me let the cat out of the bag.
and so she asked me what i was doing outside, and so i told that i was actually worried for her, and/or a little curious.
she accepted my answer and we had this awkward little pause, but i continued the topic by telling her that i heard her moans from outside and she was like, was it that loud?
and i gave her this expression that looked like 'a little'?

i also opened up and told her that in my opinion, she looked really hot and that client was a really lucky man.
she then told me something about lucky men which i can't really remember, but it had something to do with luck actually appears for no rhyme or reason.

one thing led to another and i don't know what got into me at that time but i simply stood up and walked over to her and asked her, 'do you think i'll be lucky today'?
she got stunned for awhile and just had that silence around her which complicated things, but after awhile, she replied, 'maybe'?

i'm no expert at women, and i didn't get the hint at all.
so i stood there like a fool until she decided to stand up and plant a kiss on my neck.
my whole body's temperature immediately rose and i could feel my heartbeat increase as well.
took a quick scan to reaffirm that no one was in the office except jane & myself, i immediately kissed her neck and caressed her body from head to toe.

i really had that urge to fuck her there & then in the office and my erection only made it worst. but we had to control our urges as we left the office and headed to a hotel down the street.
upon reaching the hotel, i was having this raging erection and the staff just took their own sweet time which made things so .. you get my point.
hurried them a little, signed the administrative documents, grabbed the
key-pass and headed up to the room with jane.

jane was no stranger to hotels, and that was what i liked about her.
that also probably meant that she has wealthy experience in pleasing men.
once we entered the room, i felt like having a bath, so i asked jane if she wanted to have one first. she politely declined as she had to do something first so i headed to take a bath myself.
halfway through the bath, i could hear her talking to someone over a call as the bathroom door wasn't closed entirely, i also realized that she was talking to her boyfriend and was telling him that she'd be staying back in the office late due to work.

once i was done with the bath, i wrapped myself with the bathrobe the hotel provided us with and walked out of the bathroom.
jane was sitting there using her handphone so i casually asked her if everything's alright. she nodded and gave me a smile, oh gosh. i was melting!
with that, she turned off her handphone and placed it back in her handbag, and took a towel and headed into the bathroom.

after awhile, she walked out and towards me in a bathrobe. what i was interested in, was actually her assets inside the bathrobe.
i then went to dim the lights, leaving only some lights on.
with that, jane slowly unloosened her bathrobe as it dropped on the floor.
cheekily, she had her lingerie on. but it was fine, i had a sexy experience removing it in the end.

i really couldn't resist it anymore, as i licked her vagina, i could feel her juice forming up and i knew that she was ready.
we had loads of foreplay that night, including blowjobs and stuff, but what i liked about jane was the tightness of her vagina.

as i positioned myself and jane for penetration, i realized how hard it was for me to penetrate jane. she was simply too tight.
what i had to do, was to slowly, inch by inch, insert it into her, with a condom on that is, of course.
once my whole penis was inside her vagina, what i felt is similar to you grabbing onto your penis with your hands, with full force and not letting go.
try masturbathing for awhile now, yes. it was almost at that extent of tightness.

once i was in, i started to fuck her slowly as i didn't want to hurt her.
as soon as she got wet enough, i increased my pace and speed and here's the worst thing, i had to control myself so as not to cum too early, but with every stroke inducing cumming, it was not long before i succumbed to the urge and released everything into her vagina, with a condom on of course.
i could feel her vagina tense up and the feeling only got tighter, and tighter.

jane is by far, till date, the tightest girl i've fucked.
once i was done cumming, i cleaned myself up with a towel and decided to take a quick bath with jane.
after the bath, we decided to take a short nap since we were both exhausted by the endeavor earlier and before i knew it, it was already 2 in the morning.

to be continued.
Old 05-06-2014, 10:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 166 / Power: 12
tallsynn is a Helpful and Caring Samstertallsynn is a Helpful and Caring Samster

wao.. Jane' was nice, keep it up, ts
Old 05-06-2014, 11:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 225 / Power: 15
hornylittlegirl is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhornylittlegirl is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhornylittlegirl is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Wow how I wish I could meet colleagues or work counterparts like you
Old 05-06-2014, 01:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 281 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3196 / Power: 14
acidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hornylittlegirl View Post
Wow how I wish I could meet colleagues or work counterparts like you
Can if u observe slowly of coz u need to lower your standard
Old 06-06-2014, 12:02 AM
Samster

Have a sexy and pretty girl in my office that I really wish I can get lucky too!!
Old 06-06-2014, 01:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1680 / Power: 19
eeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant future

Thanks for sharing! Wonderful experiences! More to cum? . Cheers, ....................

" All that is needed for Evil to succeed is, that decent human beings do NOTHING. " - Edmund Burke
Old 06-06-2014, 04:49 PM
Samster

as it was almost 2 in the morning, we decided to call it a night as we were pretty tired already.
got dressed up & left the hotel together, i wanted to send her home but she insisted that she'll take a taxi home herself.

my experience with jane was more of a one night stand as we didn't talk about it nor do anything about it for at least the next 2 weeks until one monday, i was having the blues, so i dropped jane a text message and asked her if she wanted to have lunch together.
after about ten minutes, i got a reply from her stating that she won't be able to make it today, but asked if i wanted to have dinner tomorrow as her boyfriend would be flying off tonight for a few days.

with that, we arranged for dinner the next day and we decided to have it at one of the hotels so that we could go upstairs for after-dinner plans.
the next day, i prepared two boxes of 3s as i knew we might have a chance to enjoy a long night together.

to be continued.
Old 07-06-2014, 02:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 733 / Power: 12
Valuable is a splendid one to beholdValuable is a splendid one to beholdValuable is a splendid one to beholdValuable is a splendid one to beholdValuable is a splendid one to beholdValuable is a splendid one to beholdValuable is a splendid one to behold

Thx for sharing a great story
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1