The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 14-07-2014, 10:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 455 / Power: 15
Ah hai is a glorious beacon of lightAh hai is a glorious beacon of lightAh hai is a glorious beacon of lightAh hai is a glorious beacon of lightAh hai is a glorious beacon of light
Re: sex with your gf sister before

Was reading your story, pls continue!
Old 20-07-2014, 09:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
lonereth deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonereth View Post
26yo, looks like a big C cupper, long silky hair, tall = Elder sister, Caris. Was with my ex for a year or so. She only brought me to her house half a year after we are in a relationship. The parents were occasionally overseas because of business and the house was quiet. This saves us alot of money if you know what I meant. haha.

It was late afternoon when my ex brought me up to her house. This time, Caris was around. She had just came back from work still in her office wear, sitting at the living room watching tv. Her pretty face caught me and at the next moment I was looking at her boobs, man, I was telling myself if it was real because it look so firm in her office wear. Shes the kind where you would like to look in between the gaps of her buttoned office wear to see anything I would say, lucky...
But well, I wasn't lucky on that day because Charis said that she is going to the gym in a moment. With hardwork comes the hot body. She goes to the gym and swims weekly. She has that kind of looks and tight body that even if she has an A cup, I wouldn't mind having her as a gf. Before she sets off, she told me, "Don't try anything funny with my sister when both of you are alone at home, if you want to get naughty, put on the cap". I was like WOW, she seems to be open about this kind of topic. I was thinking, this era how many would remain conservative. My reply was just two words, "er", "ok". Sitting in the living room, I was thinking the topics that I can make Charis open up to.

I went up to the room, for info, the sisters sleeps in the same room but separate super single beds. I saw a phone which was not familiar to me. My ex said it belongs to her sister, she doesn't have the habit of bringing the phone to the gym. I was very curious what could be in a hot girl's phone, selfie is always popular. To cut the story short, I and my ex had intimate moments in the room and went to bathe. I was still in the buff and staring at the phone opposite. I went to pick it up and gosh, there wasn't a need for a password to unlock it. I just swiped to unlock it and went straight to the gallery. She looks stunning in the pictures as I look at the first screen and I started to scroll for more. Although I just had intimate moments, but the photos gave me a hard-on, there are pictures where she was cladded in white bikini tops and bottoms taking a selfie. I was thinking to myself, if she sure goes for bikini waxing to ensure nothing shows up at certain areas. The more I scroll, the hotter the pics are and I really couldn't believe my eyes in the pics that I was going to see...
Old 20-07-2014, 11:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
XinfernoX deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Keep it coming TS! Keep it cumming!
Old 30-08-2014, 08:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
redstick deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: sex with your gf sister before

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonereth View Post
But well, I wasn't lucky on that day because Charis said that she is going to the gym in a moment. With hardwork comes the hot body. She goes to the gym and swims weekly. She has that kind of looks and tight body that even if she has an A cup, I wouldn't mind having her as a gf. Before she sets off, she told me, "Don't try anything funny with my sister when both of you are alone at home, if you want to get naughty, put on the cap". I was like WOW, she seems to be open about this kind of topic. I was thinking, this era how many would remain conservative. My reply was just two words, "er", "ok". Sitting in the living room, I was thinking the topics that I can make Charis open up to.

I went up to the room, for info, the sisters sleeps in the same room but separate super single beds. I saw a phone which was not familiar to me. My ex said it belongs to her sister, she doesn't have the habit of bringing the phone to the gym. I was very curious what could be in a hot girl's phone, selfie is always popular. To cut the story short, I and my ex had intimate moments in the room and went to bathe. I was still in the buff and staring at the phone opposite. I went to pick it up and gosh, there wasn't a need for a password to unlock it. I just swiped to unlock it and went straight to the gallery. She looks stunning in the pictures as I look at the first screen and I started to scroll for more. Although I just had intimate moments, but the photos gave me a hard-on, there are pictures where she was cladded in white bikini tops and bottoms taking a selfie. I was thinking to myself, if she sure goes for bikini waxing to ensure nothing shows up at certain areas. The more I scroll, the hotter the pics are and I really couldn't believe my eyes in the pics that I was going to see...
Please keep writing with your exciting story!
Old 01-09-2014, 03:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 518 / Power: 15
alec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of light

TS faster come back continue story leh
Old 23-11-2014, 10:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
lonereth deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

When I continue to scroll, the more I get to see, not only her pictures, but her

sizzling hot pictures! There is a selfie of herself just in her bikini bottom and

using her arm to cover her C cup boobs!

Just then, I heard footsteps coming close to the room and before I could do

anything, I was caught red handed, it was Caris. I was caught both in the

buff and also holding on to her phone. My manhood shrink immediately!

Caris : What are you doing with my phone?

Me : Nothing, *trying to cook up stories*.

Me : Oh, I was thinking whose phone was it, so I took and have a look...

Caris : Are you kidding, you are holding my phone and not wearing anything?!!!

Me : *quickly used the blanket to cover my manhood*.

Caris snatches the phone from me...

Me : I am sorry! I really didn't know its yours.

Caris : And you went to the gallery?! Do you have no idea what privacy is?!

Just then, my ex came out from the bathroom.

Ex : What is the commotion about?

Caris : Nothing, I am here to pick up my phone and am going out now!

Caris left in a huffed... I was worried that she would tell her sister about my

doings earlier but she did not really worries me what will she do next. I was

however, curious why Caris had not exposed me there and then...

Ex : What happened? Why is she so angry?

Me : I don't know, maybe she caught me naked in the room? *laughs, trying to ease the conversation".

Ex : Ya, why I finished my bathe and you have yet to wear your clothes?

Me : Oh, I thought you may want to have a 2nd round...

Ex : 2nd your head la, wear your clothes and lets head out la!

The whole day, curiousity really is killing me, I asked myself why do I have to

have an itchy hand and took Caris phone, why she did not expose me there

and then blah blah blah.

I decided to take the initiative and text her to see what was she thinking...

Me : Hi! Sorry for what happened earlier, I didn't mean it.

Caris : Just don't do it again.

Me : Ok, I won't.

Caris : Ya, I will expose you to my sister if you let me catch you naked with my phone again.

Caris is as earlier said, not as conservative as one would think... It was night when I texted her, I was having naughty thoughts and decided to test water.

Me : So you mean I can let you catch but not being naked? haha. Just kidding...

Caris : Don't try to be funny. Did you had sex with my sister earlier?

Me : Wah, you quite open about this question.

Caris : Why not, we are both adults and I already caught you naked.

Me : Erm, ok, Ya, we did, but not often.

Caris : Are you sure? I see you are not wearing any caps just now

Me : What! You actually saw my manhood clearly?!

Caris : Why not? It is hard not to, but I realise you did not wear a cap like I told you to.

Me : Don't worry, even I don't wear, she would not be pregnant.

Caris : You better make sure!

Me : Ya, have you not tried it before? =x

Caris : ...

Me : What that means?

Caris : We are adults, I also have my needs at times

Me : Oh... How often?

Caris : At least thrice a week with my ex. But we have since moved on...

Me : Icic. Don't be sad, there's always someone better out there. You look hot what, so don't worry.

Caris : Do I? Thanks I am not sure why I am sharing so much with you but, ya.

Me : Maybe you are lonely? Hmm. Mind me asking what you all do for foreplays?

Caris : Maybe... That's a very private question you are asking...

Me : If you are uncomfortable to answer its ok... *I was keeping my fingers cross and hope she answers it actually*.

TO BE CONTINUED...
Old 23-11-2014, 11:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 615 / Power: 14
want0nmee is a name known to allwant0nmee is a name known to allwant0nmee is a name known to allwant0nmee is a name known to allwant0nmee is a name known to allwant0nmee is a name known to all

camping for it liao
Old 24-11-2014, 10:33 PM
Samster

alec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of light

plsss dun MIA again plssss
Old 25-11-2014, 03:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 93 / Power: 16
honybro deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

sorry TS to post here..just want to post for advice from those bro that have exp can give me some tip to my hot sister in-law..feel so hony after seeing her wearing a revealing transparent dress with g-string..so hot..that i feel like bonking her that night..
Old 25-11-2014, 09:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
takashi31400 has a brilliant futuretakashi31400 has a brilliant futuretakashi31400 has a brilliant futuretakashi31400 has a brilliant futuretakashi31400 has a brilliant futuretakashi31400 has a brilliant futuretakashi31400 has a brilliant futuretakashi31400 has a brilliant futuretakashi31400 has a brilliant futuretakashi31400 has a brilliant futuretakashi31400 has a brilliant future
Smile Re: sex with your gf sister before

Quote:
Originally Posted by honybro View Post
sorry TS to post here..just want to post for advice from those bro that have exp can give me some tip to my hot sister in-law..feel so hony after seeing her wearing a revealing transparent dress with g-string..so hot..that i feel like bonking her that night..
Bro honeybro,

Understand your feeling. But don't do something you will feel sorry later.
Not worth to risk your family relationship. Always remember girl feel guilty easily and she will go to confess what happen with you even though they agree to have sex with you.

Cool down bro, don't eat and shit at the same place.
Just see what you like to see imagin it and pcc. But don't touch.
Just my 2 cent. Cheers.
Old 26-11-2014, 03:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
takashi31400 has a brilliant futuretakashi31400 has a brilliant futuretakashi31400 has a brilliant futuretakashi31400 has a brilliant futuretakashi31400 has a brilliant futuretakashi31400 has a brilliant futuretakashi31400 has a brilliant futuretakashi31400 has a brilliant futuretakashi31400 has a brilliant futuretakashi31400 has a brilliant futuretakashi31400 has a brilliant future

Hi Sis PPgirl

received your ups with thanks.
you have a very nice day.

Cheers.
Old 26-11-2014, 03:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 17
greenpeace deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by takashi31400 View Post
Bro honeybro,

Understand your feeling. But don't do something you will feel sorry later.
Not worth to risk your family relationship. Always remember girl feel guilty easily and she will go to confess what happen with you even though they agree to have sex with you.

Cool down bro, don't eat and shit at the same place.
Just see what you like to see imagin it and pcc. But don't touch.
Just my 2 cent. Cheers.
Yes, keep away from shit at the same place as you eat
Old 26-11-2014, 05:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2685 / Power: 12
Summerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nickgoodfellow View Post
A few years back when I was in NS, my GF and her parents went overseas to attend a wedding in Malaysia.. I know my GF's sis would not be going because she has school at that time (poly)

So during book out, I was quite sian cos my GF not around. I texted her sis if I could come over and hang out, which was normal for me with my GF.. She said sure.. I brought some supper and we chatted while the TV was on..

In my mind raced a hundred possibilities - alone for a whole night at home with a girl, which guy wouldn't?

It was quite late, and I told her that since the house was quite big, I watnted to stay over. She agreed. After showering, rather than go to my GF's room, I opened the door to her sis's room.. She was in a baggy t-shirt with no bra underneath, and FBT shorts. I had only my army shorts on, hoping my NS-cultivated tan and physique would help me.

She was surprised, but I could see her heart was racing as well. I told her I didn't want to sleep alone, and I wanted her company. She smiled nervously.

I got her to lie down as I turned off the lights. I then crept under the sheets with her. Playfully, I twirled her hair. As she mocked hit me in the chest, I held her hand and put it around my waist.

I leaned in and kissed her on the lips. I told her I wanted her. That this night was ours. I am quite good with words, so I made her feel like a goddess. Soon, her t-shirt and shorts came off, and so did my shorts.

I popped on a condom I stashed in my shorts pocket and I gave her all I had. All the pent up sexual fustration of a young NSF cooped up for week was vented out on her. It was really thrilling knowing that I was finally boning this SYT who I was having a fantasy of fucking ever since I saw her.

Sadly, after my GF returned, her sis felt guilty and spilled the beans. That's the danger and risk. No regrets though :X
WAA BRO U R THE MAN !! Than ur gf and gf parents got kill u ?

Next target. 2000 Points
Old 26-11-2014, 06:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
HarryFucker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Out of respect for my (ex) GF, I don't think it is right to have sex with my GF's sister. Nevertheless, I have lusted after my GF's elder sister many times before. My GF is a doppelganger of Kim Tae Hee with a very smooth milky snow pale pinkish white porcelain silky super yummy skin. Her elder sis looks like Go Ara. My GF was my landlady who let me stay in her house for free. I was a Malaysian (now, a Singaporean) who just started work in Singapore then and was looking for a a new place to stay. Then, after a church service, a friend asked her about renting her room to me because everyone knows that she has many condos and always willing to help others. But she decided to let me stay with her in her big bungalow with a swimming pool, located somewhere along Holland Road.

One day, me and my GF were chatting naked in a jacuzzi near the swimming pool. Actually, we did not have sex in the jacuzzi because till that time we only had platonic relationship. Then, her elder sister came out of nowhere and jumped into the swimming pool. That was the first time I met her sister after staying with her for a few months. After swimming, her sister came to join us in the jacuzzi. Once in the jacuzzi, she undo her bra and pull out her panty, and threw them at my face. I saw her beautiful white breasts with pinkish nipple and immediately had a boner like never before. I felt like I wanted to masturbate in front of her. Then she asked me whether I like her breasts. I told her that her breasts were very beautiful. She asked me which one I prefer, her breasts or her sister's breasts. I told her that I never had a direct view of her sister's breasts. Though she's naked in the jacuzzi, her nipples were always in the water. So by looking at her elder sister's breasts, I can guess how my GF's breasts look like. Then, I got another shock. She asked me whether I would like to suck her breasts. She asked me to suck her breasts, because her younger sister love to suck her breasts. My "religious" GF who was still a virgin then, kept on asking her sister to stop teasing me. Her sister suggested we had threesome in the jacuzzi. But it never materialize, because me and my GF only had platonic relationship back then. Because she is "religious", she does not approve the idea of threesome. Furthermore, she told her sis that she doesn't want to share me with her sister. She's willing to share everything with her sister but not her BF. Her sister said she will let my GF fuck her BF in exchange for letting her fuck me. My GF was furious. Later, her sister said she was just testing me to see whether I am faithful to her little sister or not. Well, I am open to the idea of fucking my GF's sister because she is very beautiful. But I am not open to the idea of letting my GF to be fucked by her sister's BF. Later, my GF sucked her sister's beautiful breasts in the jacuzzi in front of me
Old 27-11-2014, 04:16 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryFucker View Post
Out of respect for my (ex) GF, I don't think it is right to have sex with my GF's sister. Nevertheless, I have lusted after my GF's elder sister many times before. My GF is a doppelganger of Kim Tae Hee with a very smooth milky snow pale pinkish white porcelain silky super yummy skin. Her elder sis looks like Go Ara. My GF was my landlady who let me stay in her house for free. I was a Malaysian (now, a Singaporean) who just started work in Singapore then and was looking for a a new place to stay. Then, after a church service, a friend asked her about renting her room to me because everyone knows that she has many condos and always willing to help others. But she decided to let me stay with her in her big bungalow with a swimming pool, located somewhere along Holland Road.

One day, me and my GF were chatting naked in a jacuzzi near the swimming pool. Actually, we did not have sex in the jacuzzi because till that time we only had platonic relationship. Then, her elder sister came out of nowhere and jumped into the swimming pool. That was the first time I met her sister after staying with her for a few months. After swimming, her sister came to join us in the jacuzzi. Once in the jacuzzi, she undo her bra and pull out her panty, and threw them at my face. I saw her beautiful white breasts with pinkish nipple and immediately had a boner like never before. I felt like I wanted to masturbate in front of her. Then she asked me whether I like her breasts. I told her that her breasts were very beautiful. She asked me which one I prefer, her breasts or her sister's breasts. I told her that I never had a direct view of her sister's breasts. Though she's naked in the jacuzzi, her nipples were always in the water. So by looking at her elder sister's breasts, I can guess how my GF's breasts look like. Then, I got another shock. She asked me whether I would like to suck her breasts. She asked me to suck her breasts, because her younger sister love to suck her breasts. My "religious" GF who was still a virgin then, kept on asking her sister to stop teasing me. Her sister suggested we had threesome in the jacuzzi. But it never materialize, because me and my GF only had platonic relationship back then. Because she is "religious", she does not approve the idea of threesome. Furthermore, she told her sis that she doesn't want to share me with her sister. She's willing to share everything with her sister but not her BF. Her sister said she will let my GF fuck her BF in exchange for letting her fuck me. My GF was furious. Later, her sister said she was just testing me to see whether I am faithful to her little sister or not. Well, I am open to the idea of fucking my GF's sister because she is very beautiful. But I am not open to the idea of letting my GF to be fucked by her sister's BF. Later, my GF sucked her sister's beautiful breasts in the jacuzzi in front of me
Wow!! this is a good one!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1