The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 24-01-2012, 03:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
maggikari49 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: sex with your gf sister before

Very nice..wish I had the same experience also. I think my gf's sister knows I keep checking her out because these days she keep covering her boobs with a pillow..LOL. she must be bra-less at home.

I've sneaked into her room before also and checked out her underwear..
Old 26-01-2012, 04:28 PM
Samster

trexdnk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Unhappy Re: sex with your gf sister before

I'm had a near encounter just few months ago. But was never able to up her. It was my girlfriend cousin. At tat time, mi, my girlfriend, her cousin (21yo) n her friend went drinking. After a few hours of drinking, my gf cousin was super intoxicated. My gf was a bit pissed off at tat time as her cousin is the one who cannot hold her liquor well but still wan to jio pple to bottoms up. Other than tat, she could be a trouble maker when drunk. She was like wtf? We enjoy halfway n nw she toxicated liao. How to enjoy with a drunken around? So she got mi to send her home. I was a bit angry too. Got to send her home n then go back to join them again. Sian.
My gf cousin was totally knock out on our way back to her place. She was sleeping at the back seat. She was wearing a silky skirt which was riding up her thigh exposing her purple lacy panties when she was turning n tossing while lying on the back seat. How to concentrate on driving when such a scene appear in front of mi? Immediately I had a hardon. But on second thought, I tell myself it's wrong as she's my gf cousin.
Old 28-01-2012, 05:01 PM
Samster

Upon reaching my gf cousin hse, I tried to wake her up after parking my car. But she is totally knocked out. I had no choice but to go to the back seat to wake her up. Instead, she grab my hand n get mi to sit beside her. I'm totally lost. Wat shld I do? I sit beside her n then she collasped onto my lap. Is she drunk or is she faking it?

To be cont.....
Old 29-01-2012, 07:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 13
sedulous deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Please continue.
Old 29-01-2012, 08:04 PM
Samster

Cont...

Then my small head took over my big head. I decided to test water. Gently I slapped her cheek trying to wake her up. While doing so, my hardon is getting more obvious. I tried again by getting her up. But she collapsed again. In the midst of her collapsing, my hand accidentally slide into her blouse (she's wearing a matching purple coloured lace bra) and straight into her b-cup breast. I stop at it n not daring to move anymore. She collapse not only on my lap but she move her head towards my hardon. Gently grinding my hardon with her head. Then I hear some soft moan. I'm totally sexcited. My hand on her breast n her head on my hardon. My heart raced. Shld I or shld I not?

To be cont...

Gtg.. Gf waiting for mi to go for dinner.
Old 30-01-2012, 10:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 518 / Power: 15
alec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of light

cont soon k~~~
Old 31-01-2012, 05:20 PM
Samster

Cont....
I decided to give it a shot. My hand slowly roam to search for her nipple. Surprised to feel tat it's small n pointed. I started twitching it gently. Soft moan started coming out from her mouth n her breathing started to become heavy. Her left hand suddenly move towards my hardon. She placed her hand between my hardon n her head. Aroused. I then used my left hand to massage her perky ass. While massaging, her long smooth white legs started to rub against one another. Then she started to turn her body over with her face facing upwards (initially is sideways). Her eyes are still closed, but moaning sound n heavy breathing still there. My left hand is being trapped between her perky ass n the car seat. I tried getting it out but she seems to be pressing it down with her ass.

Gtg. Gf coming out from shower liao.
Will update ASAP.
Old 31-01-2012, 08:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1680 / Power: 19
eeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant future

Thanks for sharing such interesting encounters bros, cheers. . . . . . . . .

" All that is needed for Evil to succeed is, that decent human beings do NOTHING. " - Edmund Burke
Old 31-01-2012, 10:19 PM
Samster

Cont...

Seeing such response from her, I then stop my challenge with her perky ass. Instead I divert the attention to her b cup breast instead. Gently I massage her breast. Upon doing so, I saw her hand starting to move towards her thigh area. Slowly her hands moves up towards her pussy area n her skirt rode up totally revealing her purple lacy panty. Then she uses her middle finger to rub her pussy. Even though it's not very bright in the car, I can still see wet patches on her panty while she's rubbing it. I took it as a signal for mi to go full steam ahead. While she is rubbing herself, I took the opportunity to release my hand from her ass n place it on her busy hand (hand tat she is using to rub her pussy). She did not stop wat she is doing n instead quicken the pace of her rubbing. I then bend towards her face and kiss her on the lips.

Sorry for having such short story as n when as gf is staying with mi n I can onli post when opp arises. Million pai seh.
Old 02-02-2012, 03:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
Porky123 is Cool - loads of Potential

Very interesting topic Will be camping here
Old 04-02-2012, 10:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 102 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9037 / Power: 20
chatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by trexdnk View Post
Cont...

Sorry for having such short story as n when as gf is staying with mi n I can onli post when opp arises. Million pai seh.
Waiting for more.. plz continue.
Old 13-02-2012, 10:25 PM
Samster

Used to have experience once before but is with FB not with GF. That happened a few years back. My FB was from Malaysia and she used to rent the whole flat to her and her sis.

One night, the three of us ended up drunk and I managed to FUCK her sis in the room when my FB was in the hall (completely knocked out).
Old 14-02-2012, 03:19 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -77 / Power: 0
zimzim has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

my ex gf has a younger sis. 3 yrs younger. pretty whn makeup. sch gal look. got fantastic body oso. i always dream abt havng sex with her until the day i did realli it.

one day i went to her house and help her format my ex gf com. only my exgf and her sis was hm. her sis was bathing in the toilet and my gf was rushing for work but the format took v long. in the end she bobian nd to go work while i stayed in the rm to wait for the com format.

5 min later came the sis frm the toilet. she smell nice. floral smell. she only cover herself with a towel while she walk back to her rm. she saw me took a peek at her whn she walk pass my door. i gt hard and cannot resist.

so i decide to enter her rm. i knock her door and enter b4 she say ok. i saw her wipe her hair with same towel she cover her body. i pretend nv see thn tell her i came in to tell her tht my gf had left for work and i will go whn the com done format.

i go bck to the rm and format the com while tinkin abt hw hot she was. suddenly someone came frm my bck. i turn and saw her wearin a white spag strip with no bra. her nipples were sharp. she thn ask if i wan to hv sex with her cos she v long nv do liao. of cos i say yes.

i fuck her on com desk while suckin her nip. and within 15 min i cum inside her. evn nw my gf dunno abt this incident.

the rest it history.
Old 11-08-2013, 03:21 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by zimzim View Post
my ex gf has a younger sis. 3 yrs younger. pretty whn makeup. sch gal look. got fantastic body oso. i always dream abt havng sex with her until the day i did realli it.

one day i went to her house and help her format my ex gf com. only my exgf and her sis was hm. her sis was bathing in the toilet and my gf was rushing for work but the format took v long. in the end she bobian nd to go work while i stayed in the rm to wait for the com format.

5 min later came the sis frm the toilet. she smell nice. floral smell. she only cover herself with a towel while she walk back to her rm. she saw me took a peek at her whn she walk pass my door. i gt hard and cannot resist.

so i decide to enter her rm. i knock her door and enter b4 she say ok. i saw her wipe her hair with same towel she cover her body. i pretend nv see thn tell her i came in to tell her tht my gf had left for work and i will go whn the com done format.

i go bck to the rm and format the com while tinkin abt hw hot she was. suddenly someone came frm my bck. i turn and saw her wearin a white spag strip with no bra. her nipples were sharp. she thn ask if i wan to hv sex with her cos she v long nv do liao. of cos i say yes.

i fuck her on com desk while suckin her nip. and within 15 min i cum inside her. evn nw my gf dunno abt this incident.

the rest it history.
bro, u are the man
Old 11-08-2013, 06:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 575 / Power: 0
ph8888 is a name known to allph8888 is a name known to allph8888 is a name known to allph8888 is a name known to allph8888 is a name known to allph8888 is a name known to all

Nearly had the chance few yrs back..
Wife sis was 20 turning 21 then, i was lusting after her. Always teasing me by wrapping just a towel after her bath.
Once she went out drinking with her friends and called back home saying she was drunk so my mil told me to fetch her back. Can not say no right so lan lan go start my car and head out..
She was dead drunk by then and the very 1st words she told me is she lost her panties and bra to a guy back in her friends place.. Straight away hard and i think she noticed it cos i was wearing my soccer shorts without my boxers underneath.
Told her will keep it a secret and quickly head back home. Otw back keep peeping at her cos her skirt was sliding up her legs and her straps(not bra straps)was dropping exposing part of her boobs. Wonderful sight and i couldnt concentrate at all. Nothing happened on the way back upon rching wife hse she dropped me a peck on my cheeks and say tks jiefu and gently hit my hardon dick asking do i need any help..
I politely brush her hands away and say it is wrong and i treat her as my sis too.. She gave a cheeky smile and say she will not tell her sis.
Nearly succumb to the tempations but was scared so rejected her..
Reached home lan lan woke up wifey and pumped her that night..
After the deed,wife asked me why i pumped her so hard that night..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1