The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 21-11-2011, 11:37 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
trekk is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: sex with your gf sister before

huh? you saw what?.... In my mind, oh no gotta think fast.
Me: hey tought you asleep, dun tell your sis ok. she didnt help me so i kind off diy myself lor. (inside nervous but sexicting on what she was thinking)
sis: hehe no worries lah... you guys need to release mah. my sis once told me when guyz hard cannot sleep de. hee.

Gf came into the room asked what we talking about. i said her sis got a boring day at school. wanted to jio her sis out for movies too, but her mum rather strict. again as we were leaving.... her sis came and wave bye bye.

she whisper again. secret safe but..... she smiled and returned to her room. i was like wtf? play me and corner me? hmmz then again i can play the same game.

next a little more on her sis.
Old 22-11-2011, 01:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1332 / Power: 21
forumer has much to be proud offorumer has much to be proud offorumer has much to be proud offorumer has much to be proud offorumer has much to be proud offorumer has much to be proud offorumer has much to be proud offorumer has much to be proud offorumer has much to be proud offorumer has much to be proud of

nice.... please continue...
Old 22-11-2011, 04:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 116 / Power: 14
itchybackside deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyitchybackside deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bope View Post
screwed my ex gf sister. super horny minah.. they stayed at hougang area...
Can share ctc with me ? Thanks.
Old 22-11-2011, 04:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
quicklife deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

No chance, my gf's sister all too young.

I wish i could too...
Old 22-11-2011, 07:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
maverick8969 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Almost once when we were alone at her house. The sis dressed in t shirt and shorts without bra with her nipple erected and protruding came to tell me: let me know if you need anything, really anything....

Maybe I think too much, but can't help since I am a regular guy.
Old 23-11-2011, 04:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 153 / Power: 15
KitKat is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKitKat is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by maverick8969 View Post
Almost once when we were alone at her house. The sis dressed in t shirt and shorts without bra with her nipple erected and protruding came to tell me: let me know if you need anything, really anything....

Maybe I think too much, but can't help since I am a regular guy.
If I were you, I would have tested water by asking her for a back and shoulder massage. And if all goes well......I'll ask her if she needs a massage too....and take it furthur if there are no resistance.
Old 23-11-2011, 07:05 PM
Samster

hallique deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

i stay with my gf and her younger sister....very pretty, leggy and hot....always wear those super mini hot pants and singlet without bra on at home....everytime when out for meals or anything with her and my gf, i notice she looks at me kinda often at the corner of my eyes and the look she gives me is different and seducing when i look at her....

really want to fuck her 1 day....bros out there any tips on how to start?
Old 06-12-2011, 09:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
ben1215 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro

Why MIA again ?
Pls continue
Old 06-12-2011, 11:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
Starkarat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

awaiting e sequel for
this ! 
Old 07-12-2011, 03:18 AM
Samster (M)

here we go....

a week later on mid afternoon. i was tired so tought of going gf's place for a afternoon nap. later in the night then go out. sat was very routine for me to go her place.

that time gf sis no bf yet. but i believe my gf and her share all secrets... only not openly to me. (darn)

went into gf'room saw her sis sleeping... oh my... she was wearing her fav FBTs and tee shirt. called her no response. fast asleep. so i went out to change out my jeans to army shorts.

feeling my loins stiring... i crept into gf's room to steal a few sneak peeks at her sis. from the top i saw she wasnt wearing bra. woot! can make out her A cup boobs with a little of her nipples. slowly downwards thru the wide gaps of her FBTs can see also the inner layer. looking at her smooth legs was so enticing... in an instant i got a huge hard on.

lets call sis "Joanne". then she made some movements, i hide myself beside the bed. her bloster fell to 1 side. again from the sides of her FBTs i saw her most inner privates... wait... she didnt wear panties... only the inner layer was there covering her inner most part. i felt myself getting pre-cum in my underwear... but i know i cannot do anything to jepardize relationship with my gf. so i just walk out to the living room to sleep.

its difficult to sleep with a hardon, was thinking whether to wank off 1st. but decide not to as there might be some action tonight...

halfway into my sleep. i tought i felt someone beside me... her sis. i continue to pretend in deep sleep. at that time i semi erect liao. suddenly i felt her fingers touch my cock. right at the tip. a natural reaction was i jerk my penis upwards. she remove her fingers, as if to check if i was still asleep.

afterwhich she cont to touch the tip of my penis from outside of my shorts. i knew i was getting hard every moment of it. soon i was at my max length... really painful in my undies. by now she was rubbing the tip in circle motion. oh man my pre-cum ozing out. i could not take it any more, unknowingly i made a moan sound.

Joanne quickly walk away back to her room. she must have known i was awake. i didnt know how else to continue from here. then i heard some muffing sound coming from her room.....
Old 07-12-2011, 05:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 254 / Power: 15
KevinJacob is one of the Best!KevinJacob is one of the Best!KevinJacob is one of the Best!

bro continue ur story damn exciting!!!
Old 07-12-2011, 10:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
ben1215 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

YES You are back

pls continue ASAP

Cheers
Old 07-12-2011, 11:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7544 / Power: 21
smartke has a reputation beyond reputesmartke has a reputation beyond reputesmartke has a reputation beyond reputesmartke has a reputation beyond reputesmartke has a reputation beyond reputesmartke has a reputation beyond reputesmartke has a reputation beyond reputesmartke has a reputation beyond reputesmartke has a reputation beyond reputesmartke has a reputation beyond reputesmartke has a reputation beyond repute

nice story... ts, keep it up

"Happy-Go-Lucky! Life is short~ Work Smart, PLAY HARD!"

*SEMI RETIRED
as of 01-01-2012. Anything, pm me...
Old 07-12-2011, 11:50 PM
Samster (M)

the room was ajar.. i looked in. what i saw made me oze another drop of pre-cum. Joanne was masturbating, Yes she was mast using her bolster between her legs. she was still wearing her FBTs though. she was making short moans in between. i was thinking since she dared to touch me there, i gotta gamble a try to see if there is any chance i can get to touch lick play... you name watever with her. even if see i also shoik.

Push the door in. absentmindedly ask huh Joanne how come you home wat u doing? She stop short trying to catch her breathe, she was flustered.

me: Opps sorry Jo, i didnt know you were erm self releasing.(yes exact words that i blurt out.
Jo: Huh Kor, why you never knock b4 u come in. i.. i was i was.

me: masturbating? its alright gers have their needs too. mayb when u old enough n got a bf can enjoy. but i 1st time know gers can mast with that method...
Jo: Kor you so bad tease me. then she giggles. pointing at my shorts. someone also hard n wet.
Me: huh where got i look down... (indeed i was rock hard with the tip of the dick pre-cum wet thru my undies and shorts) ahh i was dreaming... erm having a wet dream just now.

Jo: (giggles again) no kor you were not dreaming... i er... touch u there when u were sleeping outside.
me: you what? (looking angry)
Jo: kor sorry ok... just tat rem that night i saw you mast... it made me horny n wet there. i know you my sis bf but i cant help it.
Me: oic. so you wanna cont with ur mast? haha.
Jo: kor can i see it. u are so hard there let it out to breathe.

Me: ok just this once only k. (i knew i had to tease her back) i slowly pull down my shorts... (now Jo stares hard at my shape of my dick)
Jo: wah kor u really big there.
Me feeling good) really? standard size lah. ( next i pull down my undies. my hard dick sprank out from the confines in the undies.. pre-cum dripping)
Jo: kor u so wet. its leaking... iszit sperm?
Me: no lah, its called pre-cum. when guy jet horny it releases juice to ready for sex. ( i felt another jolt of pre-cum ozing out , hell now wat? she saw me n i didnt see any of her yet.) so Jo now u saw mine, can i see yours? its only fair.
Jo: har kor... i shy leh. i never let any guy see b4... only sis saw. but since you are my sis bf, i guess is ok.

she move her bolster away. i saw a wet patch at the pussy area on the FBTs. she just pull one side of her shorts and revealed her pink pussy lips. glitsened with wet juices from her mast just now.

Me: wah nice n wet...
Jo: kor can i see u mast again. i wanna mast too. it can be our little secret. i wanna orgasm seeing u shoot your load.
Me: ok Jo, just this once. cannot tell ur sis hor. even if you all share secrets this is between us.

I sat down on a chair facing Joanne. i start to stroke myself lookign at Jo slow touch herself. both of us moan as we got each other higher. in my mind i was thinking should i try to have sex with her. will i get into trouble? i was ready to shoot but i held back each time looking at Jo's wet pussy.

Me: Jo can you take off your FBTs so i can have a better view? i guess her horniness has totally let off her guard against me.

Jo:Ok kor. (she pulls down her shorts and places a towel below and sat on it. this time she pulls aside her pussy lips n show me.)

Me: wah jo you are so wet... wish i can lick them. (i also pull down my foreskin to show her my mushroom head)
Jo: kor u are so big there and the head so wet.... can can... i touch it?

Bingo... yes some pychiscal action asked be her. i move closer for her to touch my dick again. she rubs my wet dick head in circles... i swear if she cont i was cum there n then. i held it in.... i slip me hand down towards her pussy and rub her clit and lips... she jolted.

Jo:kor you cannot touch me... i i like it... can u mast me till i climax... i so horny i cant take it le.
me: me too Jo, lets do it together and release our ourselves....

i cont to stroke myself and rub her with my other hand... she plays with my dick head in circles till i cannot hold it i shoot my load.
Me: Jo i cuming cuming now...
waves n waves of cum i released. i never cum this much. alot landed on the fingers...
Jo: kor me too.... i cummmming ahhh ahhh oohhh nowww...
then almost suddenly Jo also orgasmed. her whole hips jerked uncontrolably. wave after waves... i cont to rub her clit there...
Jo: kor stop stop i cannot take it le... i think i going to cumm again.... ahhh ahhh...
then suddenly juices was splashing out from her pussy. not alot but i can i feel it. nice! she jerk n jerk... i think i lost count...
we lie down side by side tired from the whole mutual sexual release act...
damn i didnt screw her... nor did my fingers go into her vagina...
then i look at the time...... holy moley... gf's coming back any time.....
Old 07-12-2011, 11:59 PM
Samster

x1fox2 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

i wish i could hv something like this.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1