The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 27-08-2010, 12:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1680 / Power: 19
eeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant future
Re: Your Picks for Best Stories in SBF

Quote:
Originally Posted by super_manny View Post
I agree these 2 are good... but hopefully they can be updated quickly.
I concur as well. However there are so many good stories written over the years that its kind off difficult to list them all here. Gosh, this old man's memory is fading liao

Anyway, taking this opportunity to record my thanks and appreciation to all bros story writers who have taken the time and effort to share with us their stories and keeping us all entertained over the years. Kam Sia & thanks, cheers bros ................

" All that is needed for Evil to succeed is, that decent human beings do NOTHING. " - Edmund Burke
Old 27-08-2010, 12:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1004 / Power: 21
ChickenRun has much to be proud ofChickenRun has much to be proud ofChickenRun has much to be proud ofChickenRun has much to be proud ofChickenRun has much to be proud ofChickenRun has much to be proud ofChickenRun has much to be proud ofChickenRun has much to be proud of

http://sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=195940 - short lived but still a good read imo

http://sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=39155 - classic OES

http://sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=34433 - one of my all time favourites

http://sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=59530 - also a bit short, but still good
Old 27-08-2010, 01:53 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 647 / Power: 0
rainchezz is a name known to allrainchezz is a name known to allrainchezz is a name known to allrainchezz is a name known to allrainchezz is a name known to allrainchezz is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zakanara0312 View Post
Hi All,

Although I'm a silent reader in SBF since Mar'09, only registered recently as member recently b'cos of Bro AudiA5's story, I can say that the best story that touches my heart goes to:

1) Customer Relation Officer (AudiA5) - a fairy tale of a poor girl who suffered in silence since young, married to a "fxxxing basxxxd husband" and not well treated even in her working life......... till she met her saviour - Bro AudiA5 who changes her life from there on. Sounds like a fairy tale but based on true life story. It really touches my heart and at the end of the story, really make my blood boil and have sympathy on the poor girl. (Would encourage those who has not read this tread, a must-read in this SBF forum).

2) 100% true encounter with Shenzhen girls (Dhornyboy) - story of a cheongster who was very active in cheonging Shenzhen and met his ideal girlfriend in Shenzhen and breakoff; followed by another pretty china girl based in S'pore and breakoff and lastly how he got married to his current wife and got his current 1st baby (I think);

3) My Sweet Intern (rainchezz) - story of how a sweet young intern becomes someone he falls in love with and now planning to marry.

Above are just my humble choices.
Thanks bro .... very honored. We're still going strong and glad our story made your day. =)
Old 27-08-2010, 03:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 17
bugmenot has a brilliant futurebugmenot has a brilliant futurebugmenot has a brilliant futurebugmenot has a brilliant futurebugmenot has a brilliant futurebugmenot has a brilliant futurebugmenot has a brilliant futurebugmenot has a brilliant futurebugmenot has a brilliant futurebugmenot has a brilliant futurebugmenot has a brilliant future

This forum had got alot of good writers and all the steamings stories they had shared definitely made blood rush to our little Johnny and eyebags(darkrings from staying up late to read...!). One particular writer, andthenhor, however left a deeper impression though...

Bro andthenhor is quite a vivid writer IMHO, he's written a string of sexciting stories... Latest being "My Colleague Last Day"... Read through his stories and you will concur with my sentiments...

Jus my bigger-than-bullock cart-wheel 5 cents worth...
Old 27-08-2010, 04:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1167 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4085 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

I like the loan shark series. Forget by who. About 5-6 years back.
Old 28-08-2010, 01:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 289 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10756 / Power: 19
superman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bugmenot View Post
This forum had got alot of good writers and all the steamings stories they had shared definitely made blood rush to our little Johnny and eyebags(darkrings from staying up late to read...!). One particular writer, andthenhor, however left a deeper impression though...

Bro andthenhor is quite a vivid writer IMHO, he's written a string of sexciting stories... Latest being "My Colleague Last Day"... Read through his stories and you will concur with my sentiments...

Jus my bigger-than-bullock cart-wheel 5 cents worth...
Yes bro..100% agreed..
但愿人长久,千里共婵娟。

Up list:
Those who upzz me Plse quote or pm me so that I can rtn upzz soonest.

Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Old 28-08-2010, 03:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 500 / Power: 15
shark89 is a glorious beacon of lightshark89 is a glorious beacon of lightshark89 is a glorious beacon of lightshark89 is a glorious beacon of lightshark89 is a glorious beacon of lightshark89 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChickenRun View Post
Thank you for the link bro. Spent the whole afternoon reading the story. Damn good!
Old 28-08-2010, 03:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3464 / Power: 22
mr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
I like the loan shark series. Forget by who. About 5-6 years back.
Bro, is it by any chance this story that you are referring to?

http://sammyboyforum.com/showthr...ght=loan+shark
Old 29-08-2010, 01:46 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -11 / Power: 0
JJDoggieNDoggie is stuck in moderation for some time to come

I just came back to SBF, and found some time to read some stories, turned out very good and steamy,I guess dun have much time to read so many talented stories here...hehehe maybe takes months to read.

Really have some creative writers here.

I just wana say keep up the good work and writing. So many .....
Old 29-08-2010, 07:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 113 / Power: 14
Fetish Joe deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyFetish Joe deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

1. Customer Relation Officer - AudiA5 (Year 2009)

wow.. i hardly read any forum or story more than 3 pages...
BUT... this Customer Relation Officer[/URL] - AudiA5 (Year 2009)
i dont know what to say... i started from page 1 all the way to page 50 non-stop... ** have to stop 1st cos my eyes popping out now **
THUMPS UP....
too bad me no power to upz that TS..

cheers
Old 29-08-2010, 08:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 684 / Power: 15
B52bomber is a splendid one to beholdB52bomber is a splendid one to beholdB52bomber is a splendid one to beholdB52bomber is a splendid one to beholdB52bomber is a splendid one to beholdB52bomber is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucyfer View Post
Allow me to put in 2 of my personal favourite choice, although not really finished yet, and i guess alot of bros here are waiting for updates as well..

1) 3 Bras & A Queen Sized Bedsheet.... by Oink Oink

2) Room at The Top Of the Stairs by B52bomber

These 2 are extremely good reads, and wonderful narration by both TS.

Thanks for making my nights entertaining again!
Wow !!! thannnnnkkkkkk yoooooou for the great support..mmmmmmooooooooarrrrrrhhhhhhh..
Old 29-08-2010, 09:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 897 / Power: 15
Imgonnafart is a splendid one to beholdImgonnafart is a splendid one to beholdImgonnafart is a splendid one to beholdImgonnafart is a splendid one to beholdImgonnafart is a splendid one to beholdImgonnafart is a splendid one to beholdImgonnafart is a splendid one to behold

3 bras and a queen sized bedsheet, my first job back then and customer relations officer, my 3 top stories in no particular order. My idols of writing, i admit ;]
Old 30-08-2010, 07:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1888 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42717 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Another steaming story is the one currently written by Bro jchboy My wife blackmailed & fucked by security guards. In tis story, he keeps yr adrenalin running high wif all the detailed descriptions of the sex action taking place to the various characters involved esp the sex inflicted on the wife. It is very sexciting to know how the sex continues to unfold to all the male characters and to the only female character, the wife, in the story. Salivating for more in his next instalment. Tink it is another enjoyable story to read...
Old 30-08-2010, 09:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1167 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4085 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr_missile View Post
Bro, is it by any chance this story that you are referring to?

http://sammyboyforum.com/showthr...ght=loan+shark
Thanks.
Old 30-08-2010, 03:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1223 / Power: 15
Oink Oink has much to be proud ofOink Oink has much to be proud ofOink Oink has much to be proud ofOink Oink has much to be proud ofOink Oink has much to be proud ofOink Oink has much to be proud ofOink Oink has much to be proud ofOink Oink has much to be proud ofOink Oink has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucyfer View Post
Allow me to put in 2 of my personal favourite choice, although not really finished yet, and i guess alot of bros here are waiting for updates as well..

1) 3 Bras & A Queen Sized Bedsheet.... by Oink Oink

2) Room at The Top Of the Stairs by B52bomber

These 2 are extremely good reads, and wonderful narration by both TS.

Thanks for making my nights entertaining again!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Imgonnafart View Post
3 bras and a queen sized bedsheet, my first job back then and customer relations officer, my 3 top stories in no particular order. My idols of writing, i admit ;]
Thanks!! I must say I am both surprised and happy to be mentioned!!

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1