The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 24-11-2014, 04:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 281 / Power: 11
ioxlv is one of the Best!ioxlv is one of the Best!ioxlv is one of the Best!
Re: an office scandal

the next day, i headed to office with great anticipation on what it'd be like.
would it be still a normal day in the office? or would there be sparks that'd ignite greater fireworks?

walked into office and went straight to my office, turned on the computer and did the necessary.
despite doing all these, my mind was still filled with boss & yvonne.
surprisingly, they were all normal and fine.

during lunch, i looked up the organization's internal contact list for yvonne's contact number and within seconds, i had a sms sent over to her from my spare handphone, a nokia 3310. i couldn't use my main one as she'd check and know that it was me at the first instance.
the sms read something like that: ''i saw what you did last night with boss''.
and i guess messages like these send chills down one's spine after reading it especially if one's guilty.

within like a micro second, she replied. ''who is this?''
and i replied. ''someone''.

i know that i was being an idiot by sending her the second message but i didn't plan my route out yet and i was merely playing it by ear.
and then, she texted me again and asked me what i wanted.
honestly speaking, tons of naughty ideas ran through my mind when she asked me that question and i believe that many guys would too.

but at the end of the day, if i were to have used the situation to gain something out of her, my identity would have been compromised and that isn't something good for my reputation if it were to leak out, and worst still my career was on the line as well.

but i guess being a man, i simply couldn't control myself and i replied her ''you''.
it took her 16 minutes to reply and yes, i counted the time as it was simply such an anxious moment.
she then replied me again and she asked me who i was again, and i told her to meet me at the staircase of the highest floor of our office as it was a really secluded place and the only people that'd be there are most probably the cleaning staff, to those wondering, this floor is some sort of a semi rooftop.

when i got there, she was already there & she went something like ''oh my god it's you?''
so i told her that her secret's safe with me and i asked her about the assistant head position which was my guess and she said no, it was actually for a deputy head position and i was like wow! no wonder you did it.

as we quieten down, my hands started roaming and gosh, it was a real turn on to experience what boss experienced last night.
as things got steamy, i unbuckled my pants and got to bend over while i slowly pulled down her thongs and lifted her skirt, revealing that moist and well used vagina boss had enjoyed last night.

tore opened, wore a condom and started slowly penetrating her, i could hear her soft moans that sent both of us to heaven. but time wasn't on our side as we had to be back in office before anyone knew we were missing.
i then hastened up my pace and started fucking her harder and harder until i cummed and boy, that was one of my most bombastic sessions in the recent months.

she then pulled her thongs back up and adjusted her skirt nicely before heading back to office while i went to grab a coffee at the pantry nearby.

to be continued..
Old 24-11-2014, 04:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 281 / Power: 11
ioxlv is one of the Best!ioxlv is one of the Best!ioxlv is one of the Best!

went back to office shortly and realized that boss's wife was in his office, wonder what happened as they seemed to be deep in discussion.

boss then came out and announced that there would be a gala dinner in a month's time which was actually a charity dinner that consisted of many individuals from the financial and banking industry.

- fast forwarded to the day of the charity gala dinner -

on the day itself, everyone was given PM off to doll themselves up and i was dressed in this tuxedo with bowtie that'd probably send most of the women crazy.
just nice, at the hotel, i happened to see boss's wife standing there alone with a glass of champagne in her hands.
hence, i went over to say hi and also to ask if anything was bothering her as she seemed to be occupied.

i have to admit, for a career woman in her 30s that has given birth to two children, she still had that figure that'll make most men turn on, not to mention her busts which were at least a 38C.

so she told me that her husband was busy entertaining and she was just getting bored of these social functions.
i then offered myself to accompany her out instead of staying at the function, so we headed out to the nearby timbre which had a live band playing nice songs and i guess that allowed her to let her hair down.

we were having loads of fun and didn't realize that boss was actually calling her, but she chose to ignore his calls as it just wasn't the right time.

to be continued..
Old 24-11-2014, 01:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 143 / Power: 17
Userlim deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyUserlim deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Thumbs up Re: an office scandal

Bro, keep it cumming *pun intended* Lol
Old 06-01-2015, 12:33 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 117 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2333 / Power: 17
manure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond repute

no more updates?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1