The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
Elecher, Quennie

Old 24-11-2014, 12:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 107 / Power: 10
ice7 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyice7 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Fucking in the public area

Quote:
Originally Posted by 6Friendly9 View Post
==> where's your wife?? I wanna watch also... nvr really experience before so wld really wanna experience it at least for once...
My wife sleep already as she's not feeling well...
Old 24-11-2014, 02:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
eipseletar deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by droib View Post
Anyway, while I'm at it (and since droib F keeps asking me to post too), going to share a quick experience we had this weekend.

After some recommendations from other couples, we decided to go check out Upper Seletar Resevoir.

droib M
Ahhh... Upper Seletar is such a wonderful place indeed. I'm usually there very late. Anywhere from 1am to sometimes 5am.

There's also plenty of nice outdoor areas for your activities if you're so inclined. Too bad the last toilet area at the round about is now under going some renovation. Sometimes you have the whole place to yourself.

I've probably occupied most of the available areas before already, including the stairs up the tower, benches opposite the carpark, by the water, shelters, and middle of the road too! Once when I was the only car at the upper carpark (very late), saw a couple doing it outside the car at the lower carpark. Think they could see us too! But its a little far. They got into the car when we drove down.

Lots of peeping tom too if that's your thing. GF get's very wet when they shine torch at her pussy. It gets boring after a while. They've become so bold at it that it can't be called peeping anymore! We prefer if they at least try to hide a little. One lucky guy even got to watch us from just 1 metre away when we decided to doggie outside the car.

A wonderful place indeed!
Old 24-11-2014, 10:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 281 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3196 / Power: 14
acidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond repute

Seletar camp use be a nice place now...... many big lorry

Still prefer upper peirce reservoir car park in the wee hours and the tower nice place.....
Old 24-11-2014, 08:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 238 / Power: 14
delsol is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdelsol is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdelsol is a Helpful and Caring Samster

What or where is CBP
Old 25-11-2014, 12:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1576 / Power: 14
ajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant future

Brought my office FB to kent ridge park again. Only finger her and had a bj from her. Wanted to fuck in the car but no condom.. she insisted on using it...

Only setback about this gal is, she is too wet! Stained my car.... have to wash it off at carpark before going home.

Looks like i need to upgrade her to hotel room soon.

By the way, there is a big merc that came in too (abt 815pm). Does it happen to be ome of the bro here?
Old 25-11-2014, 02:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1243 / Power: 21
oeioei has much to be proud ofoeioei has much to be proud ofoeioei has much to be proud ofoeioei has much to be proud ofoeioei has much to be proud ofoeioei has much to be proud ofoeioei has much to be proud ofoeioei has much to be proud ofoeioei has much to be proud of

Very interesting thread...love reading all the shares.

Learn to walk b4 u learn to run but more importantly must learn how to fall & learn from ur mistakes!!!

Up you by +19 if U contribute good FRs or something meaningful to all SBF bros out there!
Old 26-11-2014, 02:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 214 / Power: 14
1101 is a Helpful and Caring Samster1101 is a Helpful and Caring Samster1101 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I just fucked my gf last night around 11-12pm at the heavy vehicle park at tampines opposite the UWC.... while fucking her halfway open the car door to let the nature hear her loud moaning sound
Old 26-11-2014, 02:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 99 / Power: 21
6Friendly9 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1101 View Post
I just fucked my gf last night around 11-12pm at the heavy vehicle park at tampines opposite the UWC.... while fucking her halfway open the car door to let the nature hear her loud moaning sound
==> nex time let me know mar.. I go check the decibel level...
Old 26-11-2014, 02:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1636 / Power: 19
twinchrome has a brilliant futuretwinchrome has a brilliant futuretwinchrome has a brilliant futuretwinchrome has a brilliant futuretwinchrome has a brilliant futuretwinchrome has a brilliant futuretwinchrome has a brilliant futuretwinchrome has a brilliant futuretwinchrome has a brilliant futuretwinchrome has a brilliant futuretwinchrome has a brilliant future

well jus make sure nobody in the lorry if you dun mind ppl seeing.

hahaha... went to the ECP lorry carpark with gf, saw a car reverse inbetween two lorries, good spot.

As we drove pass and smoking, can hear the car engine sound and also realised that the lorry, behind the car, was running as well... with the driver having a good view!
Old 26-11-2014, 04:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1851 / Power: 13
Ashyne has a brilliant futureAshyne has a brilliant futureAshyne has a brilliant futureAshyne has a brilliant futureAshyne has a brilliant futureAshyne has a brilliant futureAshyne has a brilliant futureAshyne has a brilliant futureAshyne has a brilliant futureAshyne has a brilliant futureAshyne has a brilliant future

I always see couples having blowjob in a busy, small public park right in front of my bedroom window every week or two. I posted a few videos I filmed on the Sniped thread if you are interested to see...
Old 26-11-2014, 06:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1459 / Power: 20
ahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashyne View Post
I always see couples having blowjob in a busy, small public park right in front of my bedroom window every week or two. I posted a few videos I filmed on the Sniped thread if you are interested to see...
Share the link here bro
Old 26-11-2014, 07:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 99 / Power: 21
6Friendly9 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashyne View Post
==> yea yea!!!
Old 26-11-2014, 09:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 242 / Power: 19
greddy88 is a Helpful and Caring Samstergreddy88 is a Helpful and Caring Samstergreddy88 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Was in a Malaysian resort with my FB.
Went into the 24x7 pool for a quick dip late at night, then when we noticed there wasn't going to be anyone walking past, we had a quickie in it in a darker corner.
And yes.. Was damn cold after we got up and walked back to our room.

Next day was at the sauna and steam room, located inside the male toilet.
This one only open in the afternoon, but I requested the attendant start it up earlier (cos I was there earlier than the start timing)
There's another set in the female toilet but I reckoned it should be safer for a woman found I a male toilet than the other way round.
When the attendant went away once the place was all set up, I went out and signaled her in.
We didn't do anything cos there might be people stumbling in and we don't wanna be caught fucking ..So plain sauna..
Then we moved into the steam room.. Nobody also..and... Sibeh steam.. Visibility was near zero.
So.. Took a corner with her, slip my hand in her bikini top played her breasts a while then made her sit on me. Even get to change to standing rear entry against the wall and still couldn't see anything from outside.
The large glass door was all fogged.
The pssss sound was also quite loud and it covered her moans. Soon I climaxed doing missionary on the bench and cummed on the floor.
Just when we were relaxing on the bench, the door opened and a guy and kid came in, judging from the voice and figure. We also stood up and quickly slipped out.
Think they probably knew a woman was in there but nobody cared.
Old 27-11-2014, 11:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
Loon khor deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Guys, care to share any quiet corner in teck whye or Cck area.

Thank u in advance.
Old 27-11-2014, 03:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 214 / Power: 14
1101 is a Helpful and Caring Samster1101 is a Helpful and Caring Samster1101 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 6Friendly9 View Post
==> nex time let me know mar.. I go check the decibel level...
bring your girl together lor... We do some noise pollution together... haha
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1