The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 22-11-2014, 10:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 213 / Power: 10
a2014 is a Helpful and Caring Samstera2014 is a Helpful and Caring Samstera2014 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Thumbs up Re: Friend's husband looking for sexy woman for massage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jtjan View Post
As a woman, whenever she finds her man cheating on her, the sense of betrayal actually clouded their judgement.

They forgot to ask themselves,
have they done their duty as a wife/girlfriend sexually?
This is true, there must be something that drive him to this action. Apparently he is going for only one massage lady may be due to:

1. This lady may be young and can click meaning have a common topic and can pacify him when he is not too happy. This may be something his wife may not have achieve.

2. Not necessary they will have sex or anything, it all depends. Certainly many people when talk about sexy lady massage will immediately link to that without second thought.

3. He seems to prefer body massage that is why he ask from his wife and she rejected. Therefore he have to find other source. Now tell me, who will do a body massage with a pair of hands on bare body, where else can he go to. If you ask me I will rather find a lady than a man to do such massage on my bare body.

4. Be it who he goes to, how the message on the phone gone to the wife, apparently he did not secure the phone, why, he may feel not necessary unless he has something to hide. But again if you know a person long enough certainly text messages may go a little personal, then you will need to read between the lines.
Old 22-11-2014, 10:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 294 / Power: 13
Jamesleejamesle is one of the Best!Jamesleejamesle is one of the Best!Jamesleejamesle is one of the Best!
Re: Friend's husband looking for sexy woman for massage

I also prefer a woman massaging me and if possible a pretty, young and sexy one.
I don't fancy a guy doing it as I am afraid that they may just poke my arse when massaging me. Even if the make masseuse is a blind one. Very scary in case something funny happens.
These masseuse are usually very strong.
There was once I had an older woman massaging me but she was really good. All my ache went away after the massage but it was a real painful Thai massage.
Best massage ever. Wish I remembered her name.
The husband can always say no if the female masseuse asks the GQ.
Old 23-11-2014, 12:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2694 / Power: 20
Redoxan has a reputation beyond reputeRedoxan has a reputation beyond reputeRedoxan has a reputation beyond reputeRedoxan has a reputation beyond reputeRedoxan has a reputation beyond reputeRedoxan has a reputation beyond reputeRedoxan has a reputation beyond reputeRedoxan has a reputation beyond reputeRedoxan has a reputation beyond reputeRedoxan has a reputation beyond reputeRedoxan has a reputation beyond repute

It takes 2 hands to clap......really up to individual to believe or not
Old 23-11-2014, 12:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 393 / Power: 12
hunter12 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhunter12 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhunter12 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhunter12 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by oddeye82 View Post
I am a guy btw. My idea is if the real purpose is to do clean massage then why find a sexy girl? Does sexy girl do a better massage than aunties? Her husband says he rather spend money for a sexy girl than ugly aunties. Then the intend is clear right? He says he did not do anything besides massage....
U already give ur opinion to ur friend right? Y need our opinion? U say ur friend husband intention is clear? How about urs?

dont bother abt me.. cant sleep only..

Hate those hypocrite, i'm one of them... hahaha....
Old 23-11-2014, 12:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 10
sgpsychologist deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by hunter12 View Post
U already give ur opinion to ur friend right? Y need our opinion? U say ur friend husband intention is clear? How about urs?

dont bother abt me.. cant sleep only..

Hate those hypocrite, i'm one of them... hahaha....
Agreed with hunter12. Guess Ts already given opinion. He is just trying to get support to prove his point - "others also think so!"

Maybe Ts has his own motives and agenda ..... Hehehe
Old 23-11-2014, 12:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 488 / Power: 20
Castrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Hi, my friend told me that her husband went to find a sexy girl to help him massage as my friend was not willing to massage him. She found out after checking his phone and he explained that he only went to massage and not for any special service. What are your opinions??
and how are we going to give any opinion without any FR from the guy?
Old 23-11-2014, 01:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1535 / Power: 14
rrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant future

whenever my wife and I go for couple massage, she always choose the big size auntie for herself as she like super hard massage. Most of the time, the younger and leaner one is always for me.. haha..

unless of cse suay suay both r big size aunties..
Old 23-11-2014, 01:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
takashi31400 has a brilliant futuretakashi31400 has a brilliant futuretakashi31400 has a brilliant futuretakashi31400 has a brilliant futuretakashi31400 has a brilliant futuretakashi31400 has a brilliant futuretakashi31400 has a brilliant futuretakashi31400 has a brilliant futuretakashi31400 has a brilliant futuretakashi31400 has a brilliant futuretakashi31400 has a brilliant future
Smile Re: Friend's husband looking for sexy woman for massage

Quote:
Originally Posted by hello1891 View Post
trust her husband.
a lady can go massage and let a guy touch her and no special.
why can't a guy also go massage and let a lady touch him and no special yet nobody believe him hai.....
Agree with you bro.Well said.
Old 23-11-2014, 01:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
takashi31400 has a brilliant futuretakashi31400 has a brilliant futuretakashi31400 has a brilliant futuretakashi31400 has a brilliant futuretakashi31400 has a brilliant futuretakashi31400 has a brilliant futuretakashi31400 has a brilliant futuretakashi31400 has a brilliant futuretakashi31400 has a brilliant futuretakashi31400 has a brilliant futuretakashi31400 has a brilliant future
Smile Re: Friend's husband looking for sexy woman for massage

Quote:
Originally Posted by AgentSmith View Post
Why do you want to be so Kaypo ?
Our Opinions doesn't matter at all.
Your Kaypo also won;t help them at all.

So the best thing is to let them resolve their own domestic issue while we manage the personal lives of our own .... and Move on.

Life is Beautiful ..
So sorry to be Kaypo,well said bro.
But human all are kaypo,when you see accident in any highway ,just a minor one,the whole road jam.Why,because everyone Kaypo....
(Including me)
Old 23-11-2014, 11:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 526 / Power: 11
MoJoe313 is a glorious beacon of lightMoJoe313 is a glorious beacon of lightMoJoe313 is a glorious beacon of lightMoJoe313 is a glorious beacon of lightMoJoe313 is a glorious beacon of lightMoJoe313 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by takashi31400 View Post
So sorry to be Kaypo,well said bro.
But human all are kaypo,when you see accident in any highway ,just a minor one,the whole road jam.Why,because everyone Kaypo....
(Including me)
Thats not kaypo. Thats called business opportunity. Looking for 4 numbers. Kekekeke
Old 24-11-2014, 12:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 10
Heshame deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
I am a guy btw. My idea is if the real purpose is to do clean massage then why find a sexy girl? Does sexy girl do a better massage than aunties? Her husband says he rather spend money for a sexy girl than ugly aunties. Then the intend is clear right? He says he did not do anything besides massage....
Sounds like you are finding an excuse, a reason to go rat the fella out and in the process move in on your friend.... I would rather have a nice looking person to massage me if I have a choice, even though with no happy ending, than to have one fat lady who might break my spine when standing on my back.
Old 26-11-2014, 10:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 208 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1617 / Power: 20
Special Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant future

Quote:
I knew it!!! Either u r male or female, I thought you are so wrong to be meddling. Now that you are male, it's even worse. I would so wallop you up if I knew what you are doing to my wife. You are the one a$#h%le that has been putting rubbish into her heads! You are no different from her husband bro, at least if he is a bad boy, and I am saying IF, he is paying for it, pay and forget..but you...you you....you have an agenda, you are devious...and you are not paying...you are way bad...way way bad...
Old 26-11-2014, 10:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 208 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1617 / Power: 20
Special Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant future

By the way, I have been massaged by many many young and pretty sexy girls with no extra or anything. Just great massage. I thought that was money well spent.

BUT I am quite sure you will not share this piece of information with your 'friend'.
Old 27-11-2014, 09:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
centrinocock is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Hi, my friend told me that her husband went to find a sexy girl to help him massage as my friend was not willing to massage him. She found out after checking his phone and he explained that he only went to massage and not for any special service. What are your opinions??

What is your opinions, when you know how post in sammyboyforum.
Old 27-11-2014, 10:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2041 / Power: 15
urgg has a reputation beyond reputeurgg has a reputation beyond reputeurgg has a reputation beyond reputeurgg has a reputation beyond reputeurgg has a reputation beyond reputeurgg has a reputation beyond reputeurgg has a reputation beyond reputeurgg has a reputation beyond reputeurgg has a reputation beyond reputeurgg has a reputation beyond reputeurgg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Firstly, i put myself in your friend's husband shoe. Nb, none of your fucking business, you better mind your own CB business. u advice something funny to my wife, i will whack the fuck out of u.

Secondly, how your fren noe the girl is sexy? The ger put sexy photo on her profile in watsapp? hurhur..

Thirdly, Ur fren husband already give your fren piority to massage him liao but ur fren dun want.. so blame who?

Lastly, dun kapo la.. it will lead to complication..

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1