The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 23-11-2014, 03:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1231 / Power: 11
damong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud of
Re: Does viet girls like to bed with people they like?

They here to work for money...if can score a husband with money...better

But beware if they can do so with u, why they cannot do so with others? If you read the Vietnamese thread u can get info about their culture to understand them better.

And best to understand more before u over commit...i go ktv a lot and seen a lot of their sop

Dun kena KC...or do so within your means. They may not be so simple as they are seen.

There are a lot stories if u do a search on the forum.
Old 23-11-2014, 03:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 10
mifa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I met a lot of beer ladies in Singapore. China; Malaysia; Vietnam and Singaporeans.

Most playful and open minded one are Vietnamese beer ladies. Most have one or more bf(s). Those without will do FL. Majority I talk to; say husband disappoint them, take money from them, beat them..... etc. All one sided "husband fault."

Notice they follow strict buddhist calendar of "an chay" and "Di Chua". Mainly because what they do is not buddhism teaching and it is mainly to clear their guilt.

Most vietnamese beer ladies I know; can play with you when they are drunk, i digged their pussy and fuck them, they like me so much.
在家时:忠信孝悌 >>你出去:游戏人间
想你时:泪流满面 >>你假装:怜香惜玉
爱你时:相敬如宾 >>你享受:天天上床
恨你时:过河拆桥 >>你马上:另结新欢

以其人之道,还治其人之身。
Old 23-11-2014, 04:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2558 / Power: 12
Libero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond repute

Moral of the story for these viet girls is to fuck and forget.

They share their strategies to play SG men, so we should also be knowing of their tactics

Quote:
Originally Posted by damong777 View Post
They here to work for money...if can score a husband with money...better

But beware if they can do so with u, why they cannot do so with others? If you read the Vietnamese thread u can get info about their culture to understand them better.

And best to understand more before u over commit...i go ktv a lot and seen a lot of their sop

Dun kena KC...or do so within your means. They may not be so simple as they are seen.

There are a lot stories if u do a search on the forum.
Old 23-11-2014, 06:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3604 / Power: 16
Ramirez has a reputation beyond reputeRamirez has a reputation beyond reputeRamirez has a reputation beyond reputeRamirez has a reputation beyond reputeRamirez has a reputation beyond reputeRamirez has a reputation beyond reputeRamirez has a reputation beyond reputeRamirez has a reputation beyond reputeRamirez has a reputation beyond reputeRamirez has a reputation beyond reputeRamirez has a reputation beyond repute

If the viet girl really likes you than foc, but imo i think she is trying to hook up with you. Most viet girls prefer sg men than their own fellow men back in their country.

As long as u dun fall into the KC trap, its okay
Old 23-11-2014, 10:57 PM
Samster

damong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Libero View Post
Moral of the story for these viet girls is to fuck and forget.

They share their strategies to play SG men, so we should also be knowing of their tactics
totally agreed...

hence i now go to the source...sg is only for socializing;nothing more

can't be sure whether got vn forum how to chop sg men or not? may be there is same as sbf but for vb..
Old 23-11-2014, 10:58 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramirez View Post
If the viet girl really likes you than foc, but imo i think she is trying to hook up with you. Most viet girls prefer sg men than their own fellow men back in their country.

As long as u dun fall into the KC trap, its okay
the not falling in kc trap is damm tough...most beginners will at least kena once before wake up

Just learn from it as it takes some guts to "control" a vb
Old 23-11-2014, 11:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2685 / Power: 12
Summerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond repute

Br0ther either you damn yan dao or the girls treat you as their OX liao

Next target. 2000 Points
Old 24-11-2014, 12:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
diaoman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Most of the Viet girls I met working here are the type that the other bros mentioned.

Then again, I have this good looking bro who always get a lot of FOC ladies sticking to him. Not sure if he got xian me or not la, give him benefit of the doubt.

My only special case is when I was in Macau @ Golden Spa. Went there for my standard bonking. The girl mentioned was working as the floor-masseur there. They don't do FJ ones. Only give you those extra value services that you pay some fees for.

Had her dig my ears, massage my back. Chat her a bit, xian her a bit. Got her contact and she went to my hotel the next day when I finished my work in Macau.

In hotel she gave me face massage, chit chat a bit and i just went for it and bonked her. fell asleep, woke up, bonk again and called for in house meal.

Time to go airport and sent her off on the hotel free shuttle bus, gave her like 300MOP because thats all I had left to "go eat". LOL.

Next two times I went Macau, didn't even bother going Golden to pay to bonk. Dropped her a text and all my nights are warmed.

But now she happily married back in Vietnam liao so no more.

For this special case, I am guessing that she has her proper job and was just lonely, just nice I was there and bothered to chat with her and xian her. And she's probably itchy too.
Old 24-11-2014, 12:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2558 / Power: 12
Libero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond repute

The reason why they come here to chop SG men is that we have a rep of being naive.

Approach with caution everytime

Quote:
Originally Posted by damong777 View Post
the not falling in kc trap is damm tough...most beginners will at least kena once before wake up

Just learn from it as it takes some guts to "control" a vb

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1