The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene

Notices

The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene A section specifically for the great Sin Cities of Malaysia. Dedicated to our brothers across the Causeway. Malaysia Boleh!

User Tag List

Old 08-04-2006, 02:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 77 / Power: 20
malboro78 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Action in Ipoh mali!

Bro, u got PM
Old 08-04-2006, 04:30 PM
Superbaby

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by malboro78
Bro, u got PM
Noted..bro..thanks.. So now I know who u r. Nice to meet you in this forum.
Old 11-04-2006, 03:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
sgarsemen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro,
heard abt Robin Spa for so long...
any ger to reco...
will try on my next visit...
do they hv any ger below 20...
say 18 onli...
Old 12-04-2006, 09:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 174 / Power: 19
DRYDUST is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDRYDUST is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgarsemen
bro,
heard abt Robin Spa for so long...
any ger to reco...
will try on my next visit...
do they hv any ger below 20...
say 18 onli...
i got to know from sifu they r mostly late 20s-early 30s

Old 12-04-2006, 09:37 AM
Samster

bro,
then can reco good sifu
then I may get good ger mah...
thx
Old 12-04-2006, 10:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 174 / Power: 19
DRYDUST is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDRYDUST is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgarsemen
bro,
then can reco good sifu
then I may get good ger mah...
thx
sifu is in kl most of the time, but he reco regal lodge, nice room deco.

Old 12-04-2006, 03:35 PM
Samster

selim deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Most of the Ang Pai in Robin already move to Regal Lodge.

** Pls refer to the front posting.
Old 24-04-2006, 01:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 776 / Power: 19
KatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to behold
Ipoh-China air link likely

Report from The STAR dated Monday 24 April 2006 :-

Ipoh-China air link likely

TAIPING: Direct flights from the Sultan Azlan Shah Airport in Ipoh to Xiamen, Shenzhen and Guangzhou in southern China is in the offing, said Transport Minister Datuk Seri Chan Kong Choy.

He said he had raised the subject during his recent visit to China where he met its Minister of Civil Aviation.

“I will bring up the matter with AirAsia for it to decide,” Chan, who is also MCA deputy president, told reporters after meeting party grassroots leaders from the Bukit Gantang, Taiping and Larut divisions here yesterday.

Perak MCA chairman Datuk Ong Ka Chuan and state Infrastructure and Public Utility chairman Datuk Ho Cheng Wang had approved of the direct flights in the interests of trade and tourism, said Chan.

On Mentri Besar Datuk Seri Mohd Tajol Rosli Ghazali's suggestion to turn the Sultan Azlan Shah Airport into AirAsia's Asian destination hub, Chan said it was a good idea.

He also said the ministry would look into Perak government's request to optimise the use of the airport and to extend its runway to accommodate Boeing 737 and A320 aircrafts.

“AirAsia had already started a direct flight from the airport to Senai (Johor) and I was told that the response is very encouraging,” he said, adding that the budget carrier was also planning to introduce a direct flight from Ipoh to Kuala Lumpur soon.

He said the ministry was also encouraging AirAsia to provide direct flights from Ipoh to Indonesia, Kuching and Kota Kinabalu.
Old 29-04-2006, 11:09 AM
Samster

Wah hope we got more choices aft flight added to Ipoh Airport.....
So must sharpen up our landing gear now.....
Hope all bro's in Ipoh dont mind giving us updated info......
Old 03-06-2006, 01:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 20
SilviaS13 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

just saw this thread, i m going soon to msia to work so i thought of checking out some old haunts and see got any new updates..didnt know abt robin spa if got go ipoh will check it out.

just wana add my two cents here; Ipoh Taiwan hc provided me with two quite memorable fucks,1 good 1 bad. all this happened 1 year plus ago so not sure still updated or not the news, but wana share what happened.

went up to 2nd floor, open fish tank concept, girls sitting around one corner, customers another two corners. last corner is cashier. saw about 3 to 10 girls at any one time,some working then free then work again. sat there for half an hour oogling, finally decided on the prettiest and most popular girl there

if my memory serves me right she is no.88. from east malaysia sarawak and speaks hakka(?) or whatever the dialect is there. speaks a bit of mandarin too. told me her name is pinky, funny cos she was wearing pink tube. i disturbed her saying she tryin to be funny ah, she just giggled and removed her dressing to reveal pink nipples jitao steam liao,shower liao all the way french to the bed..catbath a while but i prefer to lar ji , she say i very notti but smiling very sweetly still and pushed me down to the bed so she can bbbj for me..den cap me liao ride me cowgirl and took off her rubberband tying her hair to let it all cover onto her breasts..i buey lun so i sat up and carry on larji while still in her..her hands held me damn tight and moaning softly,legs gripping me in a deathgrip..my first time fucking a working lady in the sitting position sibei gf sexperience...den move around for missionary and with her moans i kichia very fast...got the kind of jap girl look with super fair skin and just nice body..not skinny, fill out just nice in all the right places.
ALL THESE FOR ONLY 80RM OMG 30mins only but best fuck ever i rated for the money spent and sextisfaction received...

finished and while leaving saw her enter again with a very fat guy..went down to give my fr to my friends, the next day 2 of them went for her LOL.both very sextisfied. i accompany them and took no. 1 as per okt recommandation, to my horror,super professional abt the fuck and i was super turned off. Taiwan got this number placing, this number 1 worked there for 4 years liao,the most laojiao girl there. so if u want fresh goods,pls choose higher numbers, u wan professional job, find number 1 to 10 lor.

since then i no go back to Taiwan..duno whether Pinky still work there or not...she really SYT and very very accomodating and gfe..
Old 09-06-2006, 03:18 PM
Samster

KatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to behold
Ipoh - The Chinese Food Haven! ( Part 1)

Ipoh - The Chinese Food Haven! ( Part 1)

By Audrey Lim

If you need a good excuse to visit Ipoh, the capital city of Perak, then let it be for the scrumptious variety of food. For as long as anyone can remember, Ipoh is famous for three very distinct points. Firstly, the city is well-known for the "perfect PH balance" in the water supply thus spawns the second famous point - beautiful women with immaculate skin complexion (thanks to the water, it seems) and last but not least, the FOOD!

Because of the large variety of food and the many mouth-watering restaurants/stalls in which you can check them out, I will be doing a 3-part review of sorts to try and explain the essence of these wonderful foods that has made the city of Ipoh famous to date!

This article will concentrate on just the wonderful local cuisine, mainly Chinese food. Allow me, with this article, to guide you through a treasure chest of eateries that promises to sate any food enthusiast's palate. From hawker food to restaurant dining, this 3-part article will attempt to cover some of the famous places in Ipoh that has great Chinese food! I will begin at the heart of the matter - Ipoh Old Town. This will be followed by Ipoh New Town. Next, I'll cover some great food within the Ipoh Garden South and Canning Garden districts and finally, other delicious tidbits that are not to be missed!

Ipoh Old Town

The older side of Ipoh is appropriately known as "Old Town". Located here are some of the oldest 'kopi tiam' (coffee shops) in Perak. Till this day you can still find the same shops that were around some 40 years ago. The food here not only tastes good but comes with a legacy that dates back at least a few generations. Old Town and New Town of Ipoh is separated by a bridge across the Kinta River. If you are coming from New Town and after crossing the bridge, you will come to a cross junction where you can turn either left or right (the road that leads to left or right is named Jalan Bukit Timah).

To the left of the junction is a very famous textile shop named Kong Fatt. Plenty of beautiful and cheap textiles can be purchased here. A few doors down from that textile shop is where you will find the now-commercialized and highly popular 'Ipoh White Coffee'. Do take note that there are three shops which are well-known for their excellent blend of white coffee. They are (1) Sin Yoon Loong, (2) Xin Yuan Hoong and (3) Xin Yuan Foong. Incidentally they are located just next to each other. However they are open for breakfast and lunch as Old Town is pretty dead in the evenings, so make sure you go either in the mornings or afternoons only.

From the previously mentioned junction, alternatively turning right would lead you to two of Ipoh's most famous coffee shops, Thean Chun and Kong Heng. They are located just next to each other. These friendly shops are great as you can order your meals from either shop regardless of where you are seated and have it delivered to your table. Speaking of table, it is quite difficult getting a table at this coffee shop especially on weekends. Come to think of it, it is also difficult finding a place to sit on weekdays too. The shop is not very big but the old-styled decorations will please many who are into antique and old buildings. Best of all, these antiquities are not part of a faux décor, in fact; they are antique looking because they have been there for the longest time. It is amusing to find a number of restaurants in Kuala Lumpur trying to imitate this old-styled decoration.

Now, let's go back to the food. Thean Chun is famous for their Kuey Teow Chicken Soup Noodle (a flat kind of noodle with chicken slices and prawn-based soup) and Caramel Custard that melts in your mouth. Be sure to ask the waiters for this sweet dessert after your meal. It is something not to be missed! The Caramel Custard is so sweet that you get a glass of cold water accompanying the dessert. I dare say that people with sweet tooth will love it immensely! Thean Chun is also nicknamed the "House of Mirrors" for the huge wall mirrors along an entire wall or better still, the "Shouting Place" as the waiters loved to shout the orders to each other back and forth.

On the other hand, Kong Heng is famous for their Pork Satay (barbecued meat on skewers) which is made by a very eccentric old man who loves to tell people how excellent his satay is. He will come right up to your table and thrust a plate of satays on it. You get to eat as many sticks as you like. If unfinished, simply leave it behind (he will just take it back) and you will be charged according to the number of sticks you have eaten. Funnily, it hardly seems hygienic to me, but after so many years in this business with roaring success, I believe it is not in my place to question his hygiene methods! Crunch up the satay dipped in peanut sauce, and you will agree with me that they are simply heavenly. Besides, it is not common for Chinese to be selling satay, let alone the pork variety. It is usually a Malay cuisine. Apart from that, the Laksa and Cuttle Fish are also worth a try as they are one of the best you can find in Ipoh.

For the curious traveler, you may want to take this little detour. Just before you reach Thean Chun, there is a side-road named Jalan Market. Here, you will find a shop named Sin Seng Fatt that has very good Curry Noodle. So good is their curry that the curry stock is sent to their franchisees in Hong Kong. Again using Thean Chun as a landmark, go further up to the road junction, and here you will see a corner coffee shop named Sin Lean Yee, which has very good Fried Kuey Teow. However be warned, the helpings are small so you can most probably polish off two to three plates in no time. On that note, it pretty much sums up Ipoh Old Town's famous Chinese eateries.

Now, let's check out the delicious fare at Ipoh New Town in Part 2

--------- continued -------------> Part 2
Old 09-06-2006, 03:27 PM
Samster

Ipoh - The Chinese Food Haven! ( Part 2)

Ipoh - The Chinese Food Haven! ( Part 2)

By Audrey Lim

In this continuing article, I will now bring you on a gourmet expedition to Ipoh New Town. My previous article was on Ipoh Old Town.

Ipoh New Town

If you are a big fan of dim sum, then waste no time and head directly to No. 2, Jalan Dato Tahwil Azar (used to be known as the Ozbourne Street; taxi drivers will know the name) for the best Dim Sum you will ever have. The name of the shop is Restaurant Foh San. This place is so famous that you can now get their frozen foods in most major supermarkets across Malaysia. But of course, nothing compares to the experience of eating in the establishment itself. While it might not have the legacy that spans a few decades like those in Ipoh Old Town, yet it has been around for at least a decade or more.

Be warned that if you go later than 8:00 a.m., you might find it impossible to get a place to seat, and that's on a weekday mind you! Although the restaurant's floor space is pretty big and the tables are aplenty, yet it is still almost impossible getting a table if you are late. So bustling is the place that you will also need a certain amount of patience to eat here, as the waitresses are so busy that you may sometimes need to self-serve. Also, during Mooncake Festival which falls in the month of September each year, the restaurant's signature mooncakes are a must-try. Prices are also reasonable!

It is actually a culture by itself to be seen eating at Restaurant Foh San. For many years, the older folks enjoy an early morning walk and would later head over to the restaurant for their morning cup of Chinese tea, then take a bite or two of the delicious dim sum, and for some, a long puff at their cigarettes or pipes. Despite the mad bustle around them, the older generation seemed oblivious to their surroundings as they enjoy their food and a good chat with their family or friends. Many could while away a few hours just by drinking Chinese tea. And not surprising, many of them also frequent the restaurant on a daily basis. It has become a ritualistic past-time for these folks.

While Restaurant Foh San is the place to head to for breakfast, this other restaurant located near to Foh San is the place to go to if you are feeling hungry at night. Restaurant Lou Wong Tauge Ayam Kuetiau at No. 49 Jalan Yau Tat Shin is a restaurant that is open from evenings till the wee hours of the morning only. It is usually a place people will go to for supper after a night of partying. They serve the infamous Perak kuey teow noodles that promise to make the rest of the noodles from other parts of the country pale in comparison. It is served with an accompaniment of steamed chicken and bean sprouts in soy sauce. It is also known as "Ngar Choi Kai" to the locals and you would not have visited Ipoh till you have feasted on this meal.

Just next door to Restaurant Lou Wong is a shop that sells an assortment of Chinese biscuits as well as the famous Tambun Pomelo that you can buy for yourself, friends and relatives. In fact if you walk around the area you will chance upon many more of such shops that will offer you very competitive prices. Just be ready to haggle a tad bit. While such shops exist in other states in the country, Ipoh is where it all began - so you are actually at the core of where this trade started.

Pusing Public Seafood Restaurant is another popular spot for people holding Chinese weddings and birthdays. It is located at 57-65 Jalan Verasamy (Verasamy Street). Of course, you may also eat there without celebrations of sorts. Just be aware that it might get quite noisy on weekends as there will be wedding dinners held there. Safer bet would be on weekdays but usually there would be some form of event at the restaurant as well. The food is on the pricey side but well worth the visit. Remember to try their signature prawn dish known as the Kou Hai. The rest of the fare is pretty good as well but of course, don't forget the prawns!

Let me share a personal and amusing incident which took place at Pusing Public Seafood Restaurant. I had one of my wedding dinners at Pusing Public. I said "one of" because I had two. One was held at my hometown which is in Kuala Lumpur and the second one was held at Pusing Public in Ipoh, because the man I am married to hails from Ipoh. As a city girl, I am used to seeing restaurants (especially those in which a wedding dinner is held) as highly civilized places. It is not a place that strangers would wander in by mistake. Amusingly, at my wedding at Pusing Public, halfway through the dinner, a man walked in and came to the main table and offered to sell us lottery tickets. I had a good laugh as these lottery ticket sellers normally solicit around coffee shops only. Apparently, as I was later informed, that it is a trend for incidents like these to take place at smaller locale. There were even people trying to sell us evening editions of newspapers!!!

Okay, enough of that. Moving along to the next destination - Near to SRJK (C) Sam Tet (Sam Tet Chinese Primary School) and St. Michael's Church is an old cinema called Odean which was later converted into a night club named Rainbow City. Most people call this landmark either the Old Odean or Rainbow City. Now it has been taken over by another night club known as Kargo, although I'm not too sure if it is still open or recently closed down. This particular place has a long stretch of hawker stalls that have a large variety of food to choose from. They are open mostly at night but there are some that are opened even from noon. One particular stall that I am very fond of is Stall No. 14 named Hup Heng. There is an opening not too far from this stall that allows you to park your car at the back of the stall (for a small fee of course). You can have your meals under the shady coolness of the tall bamboo trees swaying in the gentle breeze and a big old tree that shelters you from the equatorial heat and humidity of Malaysia. Even on the hottest days, eating here is a cooling and comfortable experience. Hup Heng serves Chinese dishes like sweet and sour pork, bitter gourd with chicken in black bean sauce, hot-plate tofu and a whole lot more, served appropriately with rice. So far everything I have tried has yet to disappoint! Oh, and not forgetting, the bill will bring a smile to your face.

Speaking of bill, you will soon notice a trend. Food is very cheap in Ipoh. Compared to Kuala Lumpur, you will find a dip of 30 to 40%, so eat your hearts out with no worries!

------------------ continued --------------> 3

Last edited by KatoeyLover69; 09-06-2006 at 03:45 PM.
Old 09-06-2006, 03:38 PM
Samster

Ipoh - The Chinese Food Haven! ( Part 3)

Ipoh - The Chinese Food Haven! ( Part 3)

By Audrey Lim

And now, for the final article in this 3-part food rendezvous! We have covered various locations from Ipoh Old Town and New Town. Now, let's head to Ipoh Garden South and Canning Garden, and some of the outskirts places for a complete experience.

Ipoh Garden South and Canning Garden

Apart from the Old and New Town, Ipoh has many other great places for a feast of your lifetime. In the suburbs of Ipoh city centre are Ipoh Garden and Canning Garden. Majority of the residents are Chinese in this area, as such; the cuisine are mostly Chinese as well. Wooley's Food and Amusement Centre (but nothing really amusing about the place, to be honest) is a notable place in Canning Garden. A food court of sorts, it houses a large variety of food under one roof. My favorite is the Ipoh Chee Cheong Fun, which is another Ipoh original. It is a kind of flat noodles that is flavored with sliced mushroom and minced pork sauce, and is usually eaten with preserved green chili. The whole ensemble is complete with a sprinkle with sesame seeds and fried shallots. Another must-have at Wooley's is the ABC dessert which is also another Ipoh original. ABC stands for Air Batu Campur (Ice Mix) which is exactly like its namesake. It is made up of a bowl of sinfully delightful mixture of red bean, cendol (green strands of pandan flavoured rice flour), jelly, peanuts and palm seed kernel topped with shaved ice, rose syrup, evaporated milk and corn. For the more health conscience, there is a fruit variant you can order.

Just across the street from Wooley's is Anika Selera or better known as Gourmet Square. This place is for seafood lovers. Not to be missed are the excellent Sweet and Sour Crabs, Marmite Crab and Fried Balitong (a kind of mollusk). Eating Fried Balitong is an "art form" as a lot of sucking is required. Sucking the shellfish on the wrong end will yield nothing. So have fun with it! Apart from seafood, Gourmet Square is also popular for good Yong Tau Foo, which is basically vegetables and tofu stuffed with fish paste and then fried or steamed. Around the same vicinity is Kao Lee Steamboat Restaurant that is located at No. 48 & 50 Lengkok Canning in Ipoh Garden. This place offers one of the best steamboats spreads in town. With a decent price tag to boot, you will definitely enjoy this unique experience that dates back to the 18th century in Chinese culture.

Moving across the highway to Ipoh Garden South, there is a corner coffee shop that is different from your usual coffee shops. This place offers some very good Tong Sui, also known as sweet soup desserts. There is a large variety of desserts here that can only be found in Ipoh. The name of the shop is Pusat Makanan Chha Yong and the address is No. 2 Tingkat Ipoh II. The place also has pretty good chicken rice stall that opens till the late afternoons.

Down the road from Chha Yong is another corner lot coffee shop (note: it is common for coffee shops in Malaysia to occupy corner lots of shops) called Mee Sun that has a stall that sells a variety of Chinese dumplings called Jhung. These dumplings are made of glutinous rice stuffed with an assortment of savory delights wrapped in bamboo leaf which is then steamed to perfection. The aroma from the steamed dumplings will tease your senses and excite your taste buds. A dumpling can be so filling that some people eat this as a meal by itself. At the same shop, there is also another noteworthy stall that makes very good Clear Soup Seafood Noodles that packs a real punch to the taste buds. Yet again, food that is not to be missed.

Closer to the entrance of Ipoh Garden East (still in Ipoh Garden South) is a corner restaurant called Han City. The food here is superb especially the Braised Hand of Pork, which is so tender and smooth that it is a dish to die for. The down side is that this particular dish is only available in the evenings and sometimes on weekends only and they are in real short supply. Another notable dish at Han City is the Assam Squid (tangy and spicy sauce).

Here and There

In my experience, Ipoh is a city teeming with undiscovered food gems. While the above are some of the must-try places, yet I cannot ignore other restaurants/stalls that have equally great food, many of which I have yet to mention.

One of these places is Restaurant Sun Yeong Wai, which is situated at No. 17& 19 Jalan Ampang. This restaurant serves some of the best roast ducks that I have ever eaten. They come in a different flavor/blends such as herbal, pei pah, and original. Each has a distinctly different taste to it, but all mouth-watering nonetheless.

Just a few doors away from Restaurant Sun Yeong Wai is another very famous Chinese biscuit shop. Their Heong Piang (means fragrant biscuit) is, in my opinion, the benchmark for other similar biscuits around the country. The biscuit is crunchy and flaky on the outside whilst the inside is filled with a deliciously sweet sticky paste. They are baked fresh everyday, so ask the attendant for the freshest batch just out of the oven if you really want to experience the true meaning of "freshly baked". Other kinds of biscuits in this shop are also unique and a lot of people buy them by the baskets. You can pretty much say that these are some of the suitable souvenirs to bring home to, as it encapsulates the idea that Ipoh is a food haven! Best of all, these biscuits are fairly cheap compared to other similar commercialized brands.

Moving along to some Sze Chuan food! There is a very good Sze Chuan Restaurant located in Fair Park (there is only one). It's located close to the Ipoh Indra Mulia Indoor Stadium. They serve some very authentic Sze Chuan-style dishes that can only be described as heavenly. Don't forget to order the deep fried "Man Tou" or Chinese "Pau" and Sze Chuan fried long beans. These are signature dishes at this establishment.

On that note, I will conclude this article. Make sure that if you do drop by to Ipoh, you will have to be adventurous and daring to try a variety of food. If not, you will merely be missing out on some of the best cuisine that you will ever find around the globe - and that's no exaggeration!

Cheers!

Published on 12/11/03
Old 09-06-2006, 06:06 PM
Samster

Maps of Ipoh

Maps of Ipoh :-

http://ipoh.com.my/map/ipohfv/mapfull8.htm

http://ipoh.com.my/map/ipohfv/mapfull7.htm

http://ipoh.com.my/map/ipohfv/mapfull4.htm

http://ipoh.com.my/map/ipohfv/mapfull5.htm

http://ipoh.com.my/map/ipohfv/mapfull2.htm

http://ipoh.com.my/map/ipohfv/mapfull3.htm
Old 09-06-2006, 06:08 PM
Samster

Ipoh Forum

For those who wants to know more about Ipoh and the happenings, please log on to :-

Ipoh Forum

http://forum.ipoh.com.my/forum/
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1