The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene

Notices

The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene A section specifically for the great Sin Cities of Malaysia. Dedicated to our brothers across the Causeway. Malaysia Boleh!

User Tag List

Old 28-12-2004, 02:39 PM
skids99

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
Talking Re: Kota Kinabalu / labuan

Allow me to tell you all abit about Kota Kinabalu since im from KK, well actually what has been said here all the while is true and as for additional infor u can get gals for free in Shenanigans...mostly teenager...but service is basically fuck only no Bj and no other shit just plain straight fuck...if youre lucky you might get the tight ones ..

Mostly the gals will come to the pub in groups...so u can consider them as groupies,, there is up to you to approach these bitches, but once you managed to get their attention...you're HOMEFREE...

Theres another place in Bandaran....near Hotel ShangRila...theres a lot of whorehouse around these blocks, they comouflage themselves as unisex saloons, here some of the names of the whorehouse, RICCARDO SALOON, VIRGO SALOON, SAN FRANCISSO SALOON, RED HOUSE SALOON

If you looking for HIGH CLASS Fuck...go to STRAWBERRY FUN PUB its near Hyatt Regency

Also i have a source to get a contact for classy whore..example these are not just ordinarry whore coz in day time they'll work as well.. some work in a bank, hotels, shooping outlets and etc...they r local though mostly kadazans, dusuns, and few chinese...but expect the best from these babes...during BJ they even offer to eat and lick all you LOAD MAN....so basically theyll swallow..according to them its good for the skin..(Hell I wont know about that) just call AYEN: 016-8445281 for inquiry and booking...she even can offer herself though but normally she will arrange for the deal.....

Hope this will be an extra info for u guys out there
Old 12-03-2005, 05:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
foxdana8 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Kota Kinabalu / labuan

Thanks for such a good overview in KK.

Suprised to see that really got such free things in shenagins..and somemore teenager. - Have u tried yourself ? Perhaps must try this place when I am there again.

The saloon - i heard were raided last month , right ?

Another place to hang out I think will be Promenade Hotel - the pub. After 11pm, the massage gals will hang out at the pub and approach them if you want. Prices depending on your negotiation skills.. range from RM150 to RM250 for LT.

I suspect the beach club also a pick up joint.. !
Old 12-03-2005, 06:46 PM
icobus

Anyone who have lobang in Kuching or not?
Old 13-03-2005, 07:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Mr Magic deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: Kota Kinabalu / labuan

Hi...only just noticed this thread and since i've been to both places to cheong, i thought some ppl might find this interesting:
KK - Promenade Hotel has a bar called Rendezvous which has a selection of girls around. Mostly Filipinos or local Malay though. If you are looking for Chinese, other places are a better bet. Even though i've never tried it...there's a bar on the Waterfront near the Promenade that has also got some great "action". The girls(dancers) there are top notch and are readily available as i was told by my guide. Didn't get a chance to try as i was with some female colleagues!
Labuan - Your best bet in this tax-free haven is to find a local taxi-driver and get him to bring you hunting. Lots of action (again alot of Filipinos) on this tiny island but if you are picky, you can go through quite a few places. Price-wise is quite reasonable and you only need a small tip for the taxi driver at the end of the night of hunting. Best part is, you will be driven with the girl to either your hotel or another hotel of your choice and back again to continue with the fun somewhere else! To those of you who haven't been to Labuan before...alcohol is DIRT CHEAP there!
Old 18-05-2005, 10:04 PM
notty1

i oredi stayed in KK almost 3 years and went to most of the pub here.
Shanni at Hyatt is a hot place and get to know when i first to come here. A lot of pretty girls and mostly are kadazan-dusun. The beach at water-front is another hot spot..My fren was telling me that there is a pub at Lintas plaza namely RnB, i planned to go but ruin becos it was shut down.

I heard strawberry is a nice place with pretty chicks. Not yet been there..Anyone going out this weekend ? Pls pm me...Thanks
Old 19-05-2005, 01:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
foxdana8 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Shenagins.. also heard of this place from friends..

SO , have u have any luck scoring with these chicks.. how much is that per night ?
Old 19-11-2005, 11:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
Hantu1911 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi,

I'm gonna be in KK on 1 Dec until 6 Dec. Any update on the the place ?
Old 31-12-2005, 08:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 19
ukcheong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi there fellow samsters and kongsters, my first virgin post so be gentle with me.. hahaha...

Anyway just to update on Labuan. I've been there a couple of times, and tried out the local massages. Tried both those from Sheraton and Victoria Hotel.

If you want a good massage, always tell the chap on the phone you want one who can massage well. As for the specials, I found they try to "whack" you, maybe it's becoz I stayed at the Sheraton??

They asked for rm150 for HJ alone!!! and rm300 for FJ!!!! All these I turned down flat.. didi also cannot stand I think. Anyway there are some reasonable ones but I just find their prices more expensive than KL.

dunno whether anyone else got similar experience.
Old 01-01-2006, 01:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
LFCA is Cool - loads of Potential

Any lobang in Sandakan?
Old 17-09-2006, 03:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Clinton168 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone try the massage in Blue Marlin in Labuan? Happening or normal message only?
Old 28-09-2006, 06:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
nail deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi bro Clinton168 ,

I had Not been to the Place . Since you be going there just give us your FR.

Old 21-05-2007, 04:15 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
garung is Cool - loads of Potential

KK / labuan yes the only fun for all this not other then other district as most sabahan are family lifestyle ok so when come all this only KK as that the east msia KL way..
Old 12-11-2007, 02:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 401 / Power: 19
reuters is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreuters is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreuters is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreuters is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreuters is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Went KK last month and stayed at Promenade.
Hotel massage at RM198 for an hour.
Called for room service and managed to get 2 shots at RM150 instead of the usual 1.
Gal is value for money, mid 20s, looks around 7.
The plus point about this hotel is, there is a good seafood restuarant on the left and is within walking distance to the CBD area.
Old 12-11-2007, 03:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 17
killersilent deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by reuters View Post
Went KK last month and stayed at Promenade.
Hotel massage at RM198 for an hour.
Called for room service and managed to get 2 shots at RM150 instead of the usual 1.
Gal is value for money, mid 20s, looks around 7.
The plus point about this hotel is, there is a good seafood restuarant on the left and is within walking distance to the CBD area.
Bro Reuters, iszit mean that RM198 for an hour massage and RM150 for 2 shots with the ML? The MLs is all sabahan?
Old 12-11-2007, 04:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 401 / Power: 19
reuters is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreuters is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreuters is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreuters is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreuters is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by killersilent View Post
Bro Reuters, iszit mean that RM198 for an hour massage and RM150 for 2 shots with the ML? The MLs is all sabahan?
Yes, the 150 is in addition of the 198, so total for 2 shots is 348.
Not sure where she is from, but seems like the locals.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1