The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 24-05-2013, 05:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
v4lkyr3 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Happening in Surabaya

Up until recently, my favorite place would be Czar (read as Caesar) spa.

It is located conveniently within the same level as Penthouse, a karaoke place.

Now, these upscale karaoke place is for those with decently thick pocket.

For the spa itself, you can go for 1.5 hour time including facility use at 450k.

The girl's rate usually 300k for bj (or bbj), 400k for hot cold bbj or body slides and 500k for full service. Depending on each girl, full service rate might fluctuate. But stick to 600k and they will be pretty happy.

The plus of this place compared to others? Well... this place is the cleanest I had seen around Surabaya for fun spa, also, it is the among the newest. Food is decent too. Best reason to be here however is the ladies going on contest, where they are being paraded in front of you for your perusal and pick. Also, depending on the day and specific events, all of them wear costumes. There is japanese schoolgirl, nurse, maid, air stewardess and during christmas time was santa obviously.

Chinese ladies also available with full service rate at around 800k standard with no difference in room rates. Same treatment for everything.

A small note, you can get better room which for the largest one (which I never bothered to try) at i think 550k or 600k. There appears to not be large difference in the utility, so I am recommending to stick to the basic and you will do just fine.

Note that some ladies reserve the right to refuse service. I had never been refused, but it has been known to happen for reasons unknown.

This place handle foreigners well. Some mamasan really came from China. So... go dish up your mandarin when you cannot get your english through their bad understanding.

There was mention of Simpony (symphony), a quick and dirty whorehouse offically named as a spa. It is a decent place for the ladies, some are rather fetching, which would be hard pressed to be kept on the bench to be viewed. Cost 600k per hour, with warning that it can use better hygiene, refurbishment and stock of new girls.

The rate between Cosmo, Glamoure, celcius spa, czar and the rest is about equal for the local. Noted however that celcius carry Chinese and thai ladies, which is more popular than the local staple.

Maybe someone else can write home about Cosmo since my only one time experience sort of damaged my view of it.

This may sound like me repressing tourism income for Dolly area. But I would recommend health conscious bro to stay away from there despite the cheap price.

One interesting experience I had in Czar worth mentioning was a recently birthing mom that works there with right teat swollen almost twice the other side's size. It is not huge, just B even with the huge swell. But for bros who fancy some milk drinking experience, she might still be around and has milk to share.
Old 24-05-2013, 12:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1374 / Power: 12
KohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud of

Bro thanks for the information, will up you once I'm back to Singapore ! My mobile can't seems to up you sorry
Old 26-05-2013, 04:39 AM
Samster

KohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud of

Tonight is my last night in surabaya, my colleague bought me to Dolly as he mentioned that the cewek there are pretty. So I decided to follow him to take a look around Dolly.

Upon reaching the place, I realised there are some similarity compared to singapore gaylang fishtank if you guys know the term used.

So after visiting afew houses, I decided to try one of the atas house there which owned a buliding of 5 to 6 levels for their cewek room.

I was surprised that the cost of it is only 185k rupiah for one shot as I remembered seeing one bros from this thread reporting the damage is 250 to 400k.

In conclusion, I guess being with a local will definitely get a better price then we foreigners approaching alone.

Here is my FR for the place and cewek,

Damage: 185k + 100k (as I used two rubber and extra time)
Cewek look: 8/10
My** that cewek serivce (individual luck) : 6/10
Room facilities: 8/10 (as nice as the one in singapore except for the aircon that is down and washing facility)
Return: Definitely yes if I have the chance to be back in Surabaya
Old 27-05-2013, 12:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 238 / Power: 20
wtf999 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwtf999 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwtf999 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Flying off to sby again tomorrow. Update u guys on fun again. Cheers!
Old 27-05-2013, 11:45 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by wtf999 View Post
Flying off to sby again tomorrow. Update u guys on fun again. Cheers!
Enjoy your trip bro ~

Hehe i just came back from SBY yesterday, now i miss the soup there

And also Nasi Bebek from Madura Island !
Old 27-05-2013, 02:26 PM
Samster

Thanks for the update on dolly pricing Bro Koh, last I visited, it was still 108k hourly.

There had been rumors for the past year regarding that the goverment plan to demolish Dolly eventually. For now they could only choke their supply line by forbidding more hiring of new girls. I am sure bros know what will happen if this keeps up.

On the other hand, these guys always hire girls on thee sly regardless of the rule anyway.

Hope next time you get to visit more places bro.
Old 04-06-2013, 08:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
blackice deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hey bro

I will be having my solo vacation this coming November, originally with 4 of my buddy but they all back out.

So planning going to Bali then Surabaya. Bali staying at some villa near Seminyak and in Surabaya maybe i will book the Majapahit. Any recommendation on where to go? This is my first time will be going to Surabaya.

Looking for FL that can bring to my dungeon LoL..
Old 06-06-2013, 06:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 681 / Power: 18
Pink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to behold

Majapahit hotel is a bit spooky... it was the Japanese HQ in the WWII.

5 Star Alternative:
1. Sheraton
2. Mariott
3. Shangrila. Shang has pub called Desperado with lots of FL.. but those FL quality is not very predictable.

4 Star Alternative:
1. Bumi Hotel, ex Hyatt. Room rate is cheap but the room need renovation
2. Garden Hotel. Centrally located.
3. Sutos Hotel. Underneath the hotel, it has a Clark Quay type mall.. lots of chicks milling around.. need chemistry to hook them... may be not.. I don't know..
4. Maritus Mandarin.. new hotel. a bit pricey.
Old 07-06-2013, 02:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 238 / Power: 20
wtf999 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwtf999 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwtf999 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Just came back to sillypore today... overall still good fun though never explore much. No bonking aanywhere this time round cause most of the time is spent meeting with wechat girls there. One girl even accompanied me for 1 week. So ya. I am a cheap bastard. Lol. Anyway the 2 days I went to chiong was alright. 1 day was in club LCC like a club whereby u get to choose your girl. Rates wise is650, 000 for the whole night plus tips of 10-20k. Might sound a little ex but ok la. No butterfly and the girls sure know how to play around.

Another place I chiong was delta spa. About 400k for a 2.15hours massage session. Girls are pretty but no choosing. All girls are trained to do HDLY and hj is automatically done. After that I just gave tips of 100k. All in all about 60sgd. So damm cheap. Happy with the massage, service and looks of the girl.

Dont ask me where are these places. Go google for the addresses. I dont know how to go. Its my local friend who brought me along. Cheers! I am going back there soon!
Old 15-06-2013, 11:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 776 / Power: 19
KatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to behold
15-year-old Surabaya girl caught pimping 10 schoolmates in Indonesia

15-year-old Surabaya girl caught pimping 10 schoolmates in Indonesia

Indonesians have been shocked at the discovery of a 15-year-old high school student in Surabaya who ran a prostitution ring that involved 10 of her schoolmates.

Police, who moved in after monitoring them for one month, disclosed that she used BlackBerry messaging to communicate with the men, and had them take her to dinner to size them up.

Only then would she allow them to meet her schoolmates.

The case has made headlines across the country and drawn outrage at this new twist to how young girls are drawn into the world's oldest profession.

----- KatoeyNewsNetwork
Old 17-06-2013, 04:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 738 / Power: 19
RamboCat is a splendid one to beholdRamboCat is a splendid one to beholdRamboCat is a splendid one to beholdRamboCat is a splendid one to beholdRamboCat is a splendid one to beholdRamboCat is a splendid one to beholdRamboCat is a splendid one to behold
Re: Bandung/Jakarta FR

Quote:
Originally Posted by kawabanga View Post
Jakarta got plenty of option then Bandung. But if you have contact or willing to spend on Supir (driver). Your trip will be a dream paradise

But one thing that Bandung worth to visit is their Beautiful Sudanese babe. Please do try to visit on Saturday night at any of their famous disco. You can get Gems that is superb beautiful then our local Singaporean babes.

Thanks for the support. I will post more FR in this thread. January here i cum! ehheeh
Bro Kawabanga,
Care to share which discos are the ones you are referring to here having beautiful Sundanese babes ? Are you a regular at Zouk etc. ? Are you serious when you say that they are more beautiful than our locals
makes me what to take the next flight to Bandung
Old 17-06-2013, 09:28 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
nitroglic2003 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

If you go to Bandung,
Stay at El Cavana or Hilton Hotel.
You can eat at Ta Yang Suki Paskal Hypersquare just across Hotel.

Goto Venetian for Karaoke Find Michael as the Papi.
Just let him Intro you most of the girls there.
They have like 200 girls most of them Sundanese.

Full Book Package: 10 Hours Charge, they will wear Kimono with only Underwear. add 500k Rupiah for Shortime in Bedroom provided.

Fantasy Package: 15 hours Charge, they will wear nothing under Sexy dress. 500k Rupiah for Shortime in Bedroom provided.

Not all girls can be Fullbook/Fantasy.

Regular booking tips are 200-300k.

Goto Amnesia for Clubbing, there is a lot of Locals. (In the sampe Complex with Venetian)
Girls go here after work at Karaoke. Or you can find Students.
Or if you really can charm the girl at Venetian, just ask her to bring you here.
And goto your hotel afterward.
Just give her tips 500k / 1mil in the morning.

El Cavana / Hilton Hotel - Venetian - Amnesia are Walking Distance.

If you like to get here, Give Enough tips for the girls.
Among Locals, Some Asian considered Stingy.
Thats why they prefer Western or Local Chinese.
Its common sometime we dont get what we paid for.

If you get them really drunk, and pass out in the room. They may need to go to hospital and cant work in the next day.
So give them more tips for the girls by opening more Hours for her or give them money directly if they still can accept it.
Dont give it to other girls or Papi.
They may not get the money.
Old 17-06-2013, 04:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 186 / Power: 21
dragonstar87 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdragonstar87 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

any good things in surabaya
Old 17-06-2013, 06:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
CalmInControl deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolmagnifico View Post
hi guys, do u noe any place where i can get/buy tix for a bus to jakarta from bandung?
You should be able to find a few buses between Jakarta and Bandung. I believe we used two different bus companies while we were there.

One was Cipaganti but I cannot remember the other one.
Old 17-06-2013, 10:14 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackice View Post
Hey bro

I will be having my solo vacation this coming November, originally with 4 of my buddy but they all back out.

So planning going to Bali then Surabaya. Bali staying at some villa near Seminyak and in Surabaya maybe i will book the Majapahit. Any recommendation on where to go? This is my first time will be going to Surabaya.

Looking for FL that can bring to my dungeon LoL..
For Majapahit, you are within walking distance from Symphony, a pretty decent establishment though can use more hygiene, which I had mentioned repeatedly.

I think I did all I could with my postings if you want spend a bit of time reading it. If you have specific information, do PM me. Maybe I can answer it.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1