The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 04-06-2004, 11:25 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -134 / Power: 0
wahpiang wahpiang
Re: Pubs along Joo Chiat

Quote:
Originally Posted by pub51j

U NOT BAD LOOKING n NOT UGLY leh...
U r still young...

Cheers...
No lah! u kidding me meh? anyway, that is not of importance. Anyone going la bleus 2nite?

Last edited by wahpiang; 04-06-2004 at 11:36 AM.
Old 04-06-2004, 11:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1079 / Power: 21
zhu star has much to be proud ofzhu star has much to be proud ofzhu star has much to be proud ofzhu star has much to be proud ofzhu star has much to be proud ofzhu star has much to be proud ofzhu star has much to be proud ofzhu star has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by gstringgal
Bro Poolhot...With all this GIANT AND HUGE "FRONT" on your YANTAO godson.... he soon to be very famous liao...haha! Anyway...YANTAO had caught his No.4 Hamster with my assit and another hamster help too tonight...hehe!
My big hamster has to go home urgently this morning leh, now can go and catch small hamster. Aiming for the hamster in orange coat last nite. Any help?
Old 04-06-2004, 11:41 AM
Samster

zhu star has much to be proud ofzhu star has much to be proud ofzhu star has much to be proud ofzhu star has much to be proud ofzhu star has much to be proud ofzhu star has much to be proud ofzhu star has much to be proud ofzhu star has much to be proud of

Quote:
Yo...Bro Zhustar...de-stressing with your gal??? hehe! So your ger leaving soon ah and now u got chance liao! By the way, two of the blue warriors gang spotted a new CFM hamster tonight! Needless to say, Naemlo already start to Q liao..haha!
How come bro Naemlo is always at the front of the Q, as CO I should be in front. Btw the Ble warrior promotion system stink!, didn't know can promote and demote overnite leh
Old 04-06-2004, 11:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 530 / Power: 23
lament is a glorious beacon of lightlament is a glorious beacon of lightlament is a glorious beacon of lightlament is a glorious beacon of lightlament is a glorious beacon of lightlament is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by poolhot
KNN that Godson of mine........ Must announce to e world.

Firstly I must tell anyone that she not from La Bleus

Short FR based on pts system(Damn - long time nvm write FR liao)

Name: Xiao Hong
Boobs: recommended for boob lovers.. probably a C cup
Catbath: Hers: 7/10 good including licking of yr ear & biting yr ear lobes.Mine:8/10 allow me to her from head till toes(in fact evrywhere & when I feel her cunt (OH YAH its damn wet. Taste it & its real cunt juice)
BBBJ: 9/10(1st shot was a CIM) including balls sucking & Ass Rimming.
The BBBJ was done while I was soaking in e bathtub fill wiz hot water.
Pussy Licking: 9/10. Did her in 2 posn. Missionary follow by doggie. Tongue fuck her during Doggie and pushing of last finger into her ass.
FJ: 9/10 (2nd shot quite tight, wonderful fuck. One more thing she can really moan.)
Attitude: 9/10
69: yes, (She love to do it & she can really deep throat)
Frenching: yes, Macham like 2 long lost lovers.

Done my FR liao. Hope U guys like it.
With respect to the real cunt juice, if you lick it from down there, u mean got fake cunt juice meh .... or was it slightly warm yellowish fluid ..hmmmmm

Spreading my wings northwards
Old 04-06-2004, 11:50 AM
Samster

lament is a glorious beacon of lightlament is a glorious beacon of lightlament is a glorious beacon of lightlament is a glorious beacon of lightlament is a glorious beacon of lightlament is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Bro Poolhot...With all this GIANT AND HUGE "FRONT" on your YANTAO godson.... he soon to be very famous liao...haha! Anyway...YANTAO had caught his No.4 Hamster with my assit and another hamster help too tonight...hehe!

sure or not ...his strike better than me meh ..... at this rate that he is going ...he will conquer joo chiat area in less than 40 days as there is only about 100 odd viet gals in jc ....

does that mean i m going out of business..... hmmmmmm

well ..... i moving on to strike new turf liao ..... all because of mr YANTAO

this time the competition 2 strong liao .......

Old 04-06-2004, 11:51 AM
Samster

Since there are so many identity and claiming problem in hamster country, I suggest all bros make their own rubber chop chop, see any hamster you like quickly ask her to bare her chest, preferably including her melon and quickly put your chop chop on her, starting in between the melon. so the next interested bro will immdiately know the current owner and will have to wait his turn until the current owner erase it.
Old 04-06-2004, 11:51 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by forex
really thanks to bro gstringgal and naemlo intro 2 pretty girls to me. rubba? oh yes, whole night cant keep my hands off miss marlboro

oh yah apologies to the other 2 bros (C&L) for suddenly swtiching attention to the hamster when she came back while we were discussing TH
I am always ready to welcome people who love my fellow countrymen .... welcome to the family but dun u do anything wrong ........

Old 04-06-2004, 11:52 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lament
With respect to the real cunt juice, if you lick it from down there, u mean got fake cunt juice meh .... or was it slightly warm yellowish fluid ..hmmmmm
Aiya, to ensure that it is real juice, sent it to spring sg for testing lah.
Old 04-06-2004, 11:54 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by wahpiang
Sori lah.... me a bit blur. WPP is it?? got so many yantao there, i oso dunno who. hehe! my guess is him, given he is Mr Yantao of the forum. (jialat, sure kena from WPP!)
Hey ... u better watch out huh ... there is only 1 YANTAO and just only 1 YANTAO in the le bleus gang ..... the rest are just pretenders to the throne .... WPP is trying hard to be 1 but cannot beat our 1 and only YANTAO NAMELO

so all rise and hail to the new king of the strip....
[SIZE=7]MR YANTAO NAMELO[/SIZ

Old 04-06-2004, 12:00 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by waypastprime
Hehe.. I only dont bite the breast that feed me, not hand.

So do I forsee any chance of u becoming as a co-owner in the next few months or even weeks?

The place we went is Gui Ping, ex Canto. U are constantly moving around, how the hell do I know who is who? U got too many priorities, mentor. I cant catch up, esp when ur list of gals is even thicker than 3 months of your unloaded cum.
Where got ..... i only sat at 2 tables, the last table i sat near the entrance by the bar ...... ur hands busy going up and down NN where got time to notice me .........

Let me reannounce my target and shortlist .........

HIGH PRIORITY TARGET
1. Lao Chio Ms SAIGON
2. "Feeling nothing but Feelings" Kitty coming back on the 7th from les bleus region
3. Teochew Porridge

HIGH PRIORITY SHORTLIST
1. XY
2. MM1
3. The gal that was with James the other nite ...
4. Henan PRC - Xiao Jie from 51

Targets are what i going for as for shortlist they will thurn target only when i m bored or when u guys have given up ....

fairplay or not ........

3 months ...... never tasted any pho bo ....... only had peking duck ..... damn sia .... i miss pho bo ...

Samster

My Reputation: Points: 920 / Power: 21
waypastprime is a splendid one to beholdwaypastprime is a splendid one to beholdwaypastprime is a splendid one to beholdwaypastprime is a splendid one to beholdwaypastprime is a splendid one to beholdwaypastprime is a splendid one to beholdwaypastprime is a splendid one to beholdwaypastprime is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Hey ... u better watch out huh ... there is only 1 YANTAO and just only 1 YANTAO in the le bleus gang ..... the rest are just pretenders to the throne .... WPP is trying hard to be 1 but cannot beat our 1 and only YANTAO NAMELO

MR YANTAO NAMELO
Since when did I try to vie for the throne?

Hey, what's all the BIG font for? Neither am I suffering from colour-blind nor myopic leh.

Skippe, Smeely Beancure, NeoNinja, Golden Finger & KimLin

Many thanks for the above goodwill but please post and inform me so that I can do something about it.
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by RJ2004
everyone is attractive in their own way la. doesnt have to be looks, might be the personality, or something else

hmmmmm..... sounds damn familiar leh ..... u talking about me .........

Old 04-06-2004, 12:01 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -134 / Power: 0
wahpiang wahpiang

Quote:

[SIZE=7]MR YANTAO NAMELO[/SIZ
wow! looks like everyone else bo hang tan jiak oridi! guess we will only have the leftovers. hehe! All hail MR YANTAO NAEMLO!!!!!!!!!!
Old 04-06-2004, 12:02 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by zhu star
My big hamster has to go home urgently this morning leh, now can go and catch small hamster. Aiming for the hamster in orange coat last nite. Any help?

as your personal advisor, i offer you my service but dun worry i will never never overtake your kereta unless she give herself to me ......

Old 04-06-2004, 12:03 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by zhu star
How come bro Naemlo is always at the front of the Q, as CO I should be in front. Btw the Ble warrior promotion system stink!, didn't know can promote and demote overnite leh
I teach you one easy way out .... since so many members liao ... just execute him on the spot ........

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1