The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 17-07-2008, 09:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
klong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Jln Sultan Plaza Dirty Hair Salon 4th floor

Quote:
Originally Posted by eloy View Post
hey sammy bros..finally today went JSP during noon time..first thing i do is go toilet...lol..cause i also quite blur wan..then bypass one salon trying to spot the so called lengendary milf...but i see all omasan aunty...then i was thinkning where is her..the so called vivian/yvonne...(anyway i thought is same person lo,in the end then i know it's not...)then i called her up..1st time nv answer..2nd time i call she answer..tell me not toilet tat side,but she is serving a customer roght now so i have to wait(sounds like she's doing a blowjob..kinda turn off..).then she told me is near the foodstall wan..so i went to SSLL lo..anyway cut it short la.my review

looks-7/10
bj-8/10
fingerin-9/10(damn wet)
service-7/10

nice experience though..my first time having fun in a salon..like set up tent with curtain wan..50bucks..wat can u ask for..i just sian tat i nv get to screw the lengendary milf(yvonne)

Bro what time did you go? I was there too looking for the elusive Yvonne but failed. Then I chance upon this malaysian lady called Vivian near the food stall and went for it. I was there at about 2.50pm -3.30pm. The ratings same as yours except I tried FJ 8/10 and damage was 80.
Old 17-07-2008, 11:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
atyh06 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

2nd attempt to try Yvonne.... Failed.
Ended up with another hairwash session.

I approached the joint and asked for massage by Yvonne.
They tell me don't do massage but can hear the whack back sound.
They must think I'm authority hehe

Had my hair washed by aunty Sally or Sherry.
As I was seated down, I tried to look over the wall and saw someone putting on his shirt. So there was something going on in there.
During hairwash, I kena interview... Ask me how I know Yvonne, what I heard, etc.
Then she told me Yvonne not working since last Fri. Her husband in M'sia got health problem so she must go back and look after him.

Once again, rinse hair is by leaning forward. As I lean forward, can hear her knocking the partition wall. Like giving signal so people can leave the massage area since my head kena dunk.

After that she asked me for my number so if got lobang can intro to me.
When I was leaving Sally/Sherry follow me to staircase to recommend someother place for massage. I couldn't figure out where though.

Any bro kena same story as me? I'm getting quite intrigued by it all haha
Old 17-07-2008, 11:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 146 / Power: 16
Sirrus deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySirrus deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

how old are you? maybe u look too young that y they reject you.
according to some1 reply here, he said they didnt offer him special cause he too young for them

if i go there i also proba wont get anything special since i only 21.
having a 40++ doing a 21 is a very big gap but no choice. we like milf!
they also proba shy or dont feel nice doing with some1 so young
Old 17-07-2008, 11:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1459 / Power: 20
ahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud of

I think they are just playing "safe" cos so many horny bros go to the shop all ask for Yvonne. Let it "cool down" for a while then go back there again.
Old 17-07-2008, 12:02 PM
Samster

Sirrus deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySirrus deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

haahh seems like everytime some1 goes there, this legendary milf is alwasy serving some1.

maybe she too buzy and i think she also cannot tahan liao. imagine how sore her pussy will be after so many customer. give her some rest.

4.30hr FJ/BJ/HJ straight already i pain for 2days, her demand so good i doubt she got any rest. after some1 take out, straight away another didi goes it.

rofl..
Old 17-07-2008, 12:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 171 / Power: 19
jaden is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjaden is a Helpful and Caring Samster

hi.. interesting thread here, but information v confusing.

(a) which shop is it? the toilet one or the food stall one?
(b) is she still working now?

appreciate if someone can clarify
Old 17-07-2008, 08:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 181 / Power: 17
letstalk is a Helpful and Caring Samsterletstalk is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Went there this evening(the one beside the toilet), and like most of the bros, couldnt find the legendary milf, i was told shes no longer working there... there are about 5 other ladies in there, 1 of them keep offering me a hair wash, but decline in the end... not interested...

Maybe i will check out the vivian near the food stall next time, can someone pass me the contact? or the room number? cause there is quite a number of salon on the floor...
Old 18-07-2008, 12:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 155 / Power: 21
pippo is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpippo is a Helpful and Caring Samster

For brudders who are confused, I walked past the shop, I saw Yvonne with another fat lady. She has been working there all along. Exchanged greetings with her, asked me to relive the old times, I say nolah, I happened to be there and visit her to chit chat a bit. Just spend like 5-10 mins talking dirty to her and have some free rubba-rubba after her fren went in to watch tv. She was not suspicious, so all was good.

Description of Yvonne
Size: If too fat or skinny, its not her.
Height: Around 1.6m
Appearance: Here she was wearing long sleeve top and jeans. So you obviously cannot tell if she has big boobs or big butt.
Eyes: Big and Round
Hair: Golden brown until the waist
Face: Fair, aged, and she looks abit like a Filipino

Ok bros, I know her and I just met her. If target does not meet this characteristics then it is not her.
The place is a beauty saloon, so you will see barber seats inside. It is beside the only toilet on that floor.
Chiong safely!
Old 18-07-2008, 02:00 AM
Samster

got a feeling somebody cb is going to be sore from over demand...
Old 18-07-2008, 05:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 865 / Power: 17
242424 is a splendid one to behold242424 is a splendid one to behold242424 is a splendid one to behold242424 is a splendid one to behold242424 is a splendid one to behold242424 is a splendid one to behold242424 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by pippo View Post
For brudders who are confused, I walked past the shop, I saw Yvonne with another fat lady. She has been working there all along. Exchanged greetings with her, asked me to relive the old times, I say nolah, I happened to be there and visit her to chit chat a bit. Just spend like 5-10 mins talking dirty to her and have some free rubba-rubba after her fren went in to watch tv. She was not suspicious, so all was good.

Description of Yvonne
Size: If too fat or skinny, its not her.
Height: Around 1.6m
Appearance: Here she was wearing long sleeve top and jeans. So you obviously cannot tell if she has big boobs or big butt.
Eyes: Big and Round
Hair: Golden brown until the waist
Face: Fair, aged, and she looks abit like a Filipino

Ok bros, I know her and I just met her. If target does not meet this characteristics then it is not her.
The place is a beauty saloon, so you will see barber seats inside. It is beside the only toilet on that floor.
Chiong safely!

hahaha, shirt and jeans? bro u very unlucky or suay.....few day ago i saw her in boots/ very mini white skirt can see her voloptous body with a black G STRING UNDERNEATH....and a very 3/4 ball revealing top!!
all male see MARI KITA!!! my frd go for 2 shots
viven on the other side is no where compare with her in terms of body.....
NO HORSE RUN!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 18-07-2008, 05:22 AM
Samster

242424 is a splendid one to behold242424 is a splendid one to behold242424 is a splendid one to behold242424 is a splendid one to behold242424 is a splendid one to behold242424 is a splendid one to behold242424 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by atyh06 View Post
2nd attempt to try Yvonne.... Failed.
Ended up with another hairwash session.

I approached the joint and asked for massage by Yvonne.
They tell me don't do massage but can hear the whack back sound.
They must think I'm authority hehe

Had my hair washed by aunty Sally or Sherry.
As I was seated down, I tried to look over the wall and saw someone putting on his shirt. So there was something going on in there.
During hairwash, I kena interview... Ask me how I know Yvonne, what I heard, etc.
Then she told me Yvonne not working since last Fri. Her husband in M'sia got health problem so she must go back and look after him.

Once again, rinse hair is by leaning forward. As I lean forward, can hear her knocking the partition wall. Like giving signal so people can leave the massage area since my head kena dunk.

After that she asked me for my number so if got lobang can intro to me.
When I was leaving Sally/Sherry follow me to staircase to recommend someother place for massage. I couldn't figure out where though.

Any bro kena same story as me? I'm getting quite intrigued by it all haha
yeap probably u are right, besides doing the kinky behind the back, they also do hair wash, so...if u wanna catch the yvonne u gotto hang around the toilet a while......u will get to see her. its all about timing....not like SOME GOONS just walk past and see some old hag and complaint my FR isnt true
Old 18-07-2008, 05:27 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by toilet_b View Post
wah..... Just went there to look see look see ( Yesterday )..... To horror, all of the so call MILF at the said shop near the toilet REALLY CMI. Must be really CLOSED eyes to imaging kind......... Please guys in my opinion DON'T WASTE your precious time.
u can be a fool......but dun be a bloody stupid impatient fool.
Old 18-07-2008, 09:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 16
toilet_b deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Red face Re: Jln Sultan Plaza Dirty Hair Salon 4th floor

Dear 242424,

My apologies if i had offended you somehow, as all great forum,like SBF, all can share one or two opinion. And i must say its my opinion.

Ok, maybe you are right to be patient and not 'bloody impatient'. Maybe you can help by PMing me the contact to see for myself again and i will post FR accordingly.

Steady lah bro. We are all looking at this forum to get fun and not argue or even quarrel amgt ourself
Old 18-07-2008, 10:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
eloy is Cool - loads of Potential
Smile Re: Jln Sultan Plaza Dirty Hair Salon 4th floor

fellow bros...so vivian and yvonne is not workin in the same shop wan is it??vivian workin near the foodstall there beside those religious shop..whereas yvonne is near the toilet de hair salon??can anybody explain clearly??btw bros here got recieve vivian no recieve vivian sms saying ask we all not to spread her no??hope bro here keep the no don spread liao..cause not bros here all are genuine..some ask for no yet nv go..therefore i think vivian kinda pissed off..lastly can anyone pm me lead me to yvonne??i wanna try her...
Old 18-07-2008, 01:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 171 / Power: 19
jaden is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjaden is a Helpful and Caring Samster

they say they dont do massage. how to convince them otherwise?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread