The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 24-06-2015, 01:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5140 / Power: 16
M0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond repute
Angry Bad massage or bad hc bonk

Specially created this thread to share all the bad massage and bad hc bonk I been encountering to provide some help and guide for newly chiongster or new bros to avoid so that they won't waste their money in such places. Be it poor massage, poor service or hijack price, bros can fill up here and share their experiences.

Anyway I shall keep the ball rolling first. Recently I was at Arab street area for supper with friends and as I was working whole day in office back aching like FCk and little bro was feeling a bit restless so decided to go solo and try out massage there. Went into a 24hr spa there which is at second floor thinking that should be a good joint since 24hr joint IS SUPPOSE to have some standard in the massage. Knn I was so fcking wrong and big mistake made thinking that way. The counter lady was a super fat lady and the face is machiam like I own her million give me so black face.

I asked if got Malaysian therapist and she told me got but have to wait for 20min. Some-more I Ask young a not and she told me young le...I was like wah lucky sia, so ulu shop also got Malaysian ladies my lucky day... End up this was a nightmare! I waited for more than half an hour or 40min which I was stoning in the room den she come in... I see e face I was like wtf simi LAN she look almost 40plus le simi YOUNG! Seriously I hate dishonest people, older never mind at least dun tell me young den I set a expectation than I see a auntie lady come massage me. My cock instantly shrink sia..

Massage was worse! No strength plus anyhow jump here and there massage no sequence or flow. In my mind I was like wtf kind of shit I am in should have not venture out from my regular joint. Teasing massage was practically none! Just straight in my face when I turn over ask me wan hj for 50 or hj with juagen at 70 I was ok lor try her juagen see real a not. End up another disappointment just simple hj with a bit pressing the cock call juagen.

Overall my experience of this joint

Therapist A^Y
Age: claim to be young mid 20 turn out to be late 40(I know the lighting not much but no need to bluff till like that le)
Massage: 3/10
Service; hj 3/10 like machiam robot and 1/10(simi fcki juagen another scam shop)

Rtf: fcking no it's a waste of my time and money. After the bloody massage I still have to go my regular joint for another massage to relieve myself and my back.

Damage: 45+ 70(hj+juagen)
Old 24-06-2015, 01:27 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 0
johnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Bad massage or bad hc bonk

amy last time from where?
looking for malaysian amy of excelsior,
penang gal.
Old 24-06-2015, 01:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1071 / Power: 10
LeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud of

IMHO bad places should be exposed and banned!
Then those idiots running the joint and MLs working there will understand what it takes to earn money.
Cash does not fall from the sky nor does it grow on trees.
Old 24-06-2015, 01:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
powerpuffboi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

TS, don't mind if I just ask curiously..

If the initial impressions of the place was negative, why would you have chosen to proceed with their services?

Regards
PPB
Old 24-06-2015, 09:25 AM
Samster

M0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond repute

Sometimes at first the impression bad such a the joint small or run down but at the end e service can be good.. Seem like you chiong too Little dunno got such. Places
Old 24-06-2015, 09:26 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnn View Post
amy last time from where?
looking for malaysian amy of excelsior,
penang gal.
From my data collection from her she used to work in world spa dunno type correctly the one that used to be to be in orchard one bad service n massage
Old 24-06-2015, 10:25 AM
Samster (B)

johnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by M0ntblanc View Post
Sometimes at first the impression bad such a the joint small or run down but at the end e service can be good.. Seem like you chiong too Little dunno got such. Places
caution,,,,
24 hr doesnt mean masg skill good,

skill of mssg depend on masseuse.

Last edited by johnn; 01-07-2015 at 12:07 AM.
Old 24-06-2015, 11:29 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnn View Post
caution,,,,
24 hr doesnt mean masg skill good,
its case trusted, 50k above investment thrown in,
can get 24hr licence.
category one, 24hr can employ foreigner,
open 24 hr, maximise the high rental.
more renvenue for 24 hr joint.
that their purpose of getting 24hr.
skill of mssg depend on masseuse.
Some of the 24hr joint I been to provide very good massage but this case this one was pretty bad...

Please do share all your experiences so that new comers will know what to look out for when go massage
Old 24-06-2015, 12:52 PM
Samster (V)

My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 18
hannson deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyhannson deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
agree with bro M0ntblanc... dont' count your chickens before they hatch, it ain't over til the fat lady sings... etc etc
Old 24-06-2015, 04:11 PM
Samster

Another one bad experiences was the recently very hot thread what T.... With a brain one... Shall not openly post it since people already delete the old thread and reopen a new one... But for a massage that is half FCk and offering $100 with a so call quick one to two min bm is a ripe off...

No double she can try to act slut-ish and horny type but from my experience of e boobs I squeeze should be a man made one and old age due to clever make up I think I will skip the place... Do not ask me for the location, if curious go see the thread
Old 24-06-2015, 04:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5133 / Power: 10
Informer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Another one bad experiences was the recently very hot thread what T.... With a brain one... Shall not openly post it since people already delete the old thread and reopen a new one... But for a massage that is half FCk and offering $100 with a so call quick one to two min bm is a ripe off...

No double she can try to act slut-ish and horny type but from my experience of e boobs I squeeze should be a man made one and old age due to clever make up I think I will skip the place... Do not ask me for the location, if curious go see the thread
Not hard to guess which lady you are referring to, so many threads promoting her.
Old 24-06-2015, 11:19 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
marcus77 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

went to make booking with xiao qing from sgprcfun
The way they describe was so promising....went down what I got was not even 1% of what was describle waste of time and money
Is there anything real.
Old 24-06-2015, 11:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 86 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5190 / Power: 21
Brother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeeHsienLoong View Post
IMHO bad places should be exposed and banned!
Then those idiots running the joint and MLs working there will understand what it takes to earn money.
Cash does not fall from the sky nor does it grow on trees.
agree wholeheartedly with our PM!

Still searching:
1) Facial with special
2) Solid massage by Chiobu, ending with a BBBJ+CIM
Old 25-06-2015, 01:02 AM
Samster

Is if just me or is there a sharp increase in the price of the service in hc? Seem like a lot of joint the ladies anyhow open price like 100 for hj with a bit bm... Or super ex full service !!!

If all the bros keep supporting these ladies by over paying more than the standard rate soon we might foresee the issue of super ex price for the service...this will be similiar to the prices in fl dome 2
Old 25-06-2015, 01:33 AM
Samster (B)

Thumbs down Re: Bad massage or bad hc bonk

hate goin for b.m.
usually con your money,
Without hard work.
bm usually few mins.
Every where is like dat.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1